All Comments on 'Summer Fun with Sis'

by milfocker

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
join the world

Join the world as for most its "mum means remain silent/quiet or mummy a dead body" at any rate not a female parent.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayalmost 12 years ago
Well, if you were a Brit...

Mum is a British colloquialism for mother, as is mummy. Remember that the Americans and the British are "two peoples separated by a common language"

Nice story by the way, I thought the pacing was very good. Fast enough to keep me interested, not so fast it seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Writing

Thanks for such a great, well paced story, it makes a change for the male to be reluctant, it was well told and very enjoyable.

Ignore the comments titled 'join the world', he/she clearly dosn't know that 'Mum' is a normal word for Mother in the UK where 'English' came from in the first place! He/she was more interested in making a stupid point about language ( which was wrong anyway) than commenting on the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

gotta folllow up for those of us that think they can work it out and maybe live happily ever after together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mum's the word...

I've enjoyed much of your work, and when I discovered (after reading) that this was a brand-new story I just about flipped. The plot exists devoid of unneccessary distractions and as stated by the previous commenter it is a nice change of pace to see the male the reluctant one in a "mutual progression" incest story, as typically male characters are reluctant only in "forced first time" incest stories. Just enough story to keep the reader interested but not enough to distract from the well described rendezvous.

Might I dare to suggest your ending leaves room for at least one followup?

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
good start

I will say, thought it flowed, keep my attention. I have been lucky enough to have fucked both my mother and my sister at different points, never had an ounce of guilt. My one and only time wth my mother, happened completely by chance my dad and I are of similar builds he is about an inch and a half taller I'm just a light Stocker than he is. My parents were to meet up at a costume party, my dad got called into work, plus there was a game he really wanted to see afterwards anyway, so he got the bright idea to pay me to take his place in his costume, as we have similar voices all I had to do to somewhat fool my mother was wait until the music got turned up and the drinks got to flowing. We ended up in the suite my mother had rented for the night, had a night of mind blowing sex for me as I remained completely sober, the lights were down exteremly low, lucky for me on two fronts, mom was just drunk enough to remember the great sex but if she remembered the slight difference in size of our cocks I will probably never know for sure one way or another. Just keep remembering her going on about how much thicker and longer I was than normal, plus guess my dad isn't much for oral as I ate her to several orgasms before spending the better part of close to 3 hours pumping four very fertile loads of cum into her what I found out later to be a very fertile womb. My mom had had me when she was barely 18 so she was like 36 when this happened and she wanted another child so she just went off birth control unannounced. My dad must have guessed what happened as the room smelled of sex when he got there around 4 am, but to his credit he never said one word and raised the boy as his, all he asked is what mom was drinking and told me he could have guess as much as he said she probably became her super horny self and would have in his words raped me seems gin is like the stuff that makes her super horny. As for me, I was just yur typical horny 18 year old breath on me and I got an erection. As it turned out a couple of years later they tried to have another baby but it was determined my dad was firing blanks because he has now sterile. Circumstances never played out for a repeat of the night with my mother. Sis and I were teens the first time we had sex, we are a year apart in age, the first time thanks to my coming out of the shower and her coming in from having spend the morning working on her tan, both near naked she grabbed my towel allowed me to quickly catch her, a tickle fight broke out soon we were both naked and the flukish thing happened as we fell me on top of her, our organs lined up near perfect as my cock buried in her, we were just to young and horny to stop until we were both cumming. Next time happened at a frat party turned orgy she was blowing her date left her ass up I mounted her doggy style, from there we went to a more secluded spot and spent the night ravaging each other. Now, we hook up, a couple times a week as she is married to a good guy he is just a dud in the sack and I because have been having sex with her just often enough never seriously looked for wife material became the perfect lover as the b-i-l to our knowledge suspected that all her sister brother private time was actually us having sex. The sex and the thrill of getting away with it was and still is just enough of a natural high, with sis anyway, never had time to think about feelings such as guilt. As for mom it was just to much of a rush for me and to my knowledge she never knew that it was me instead of dad, cause she has never said one word to me about what went on that night. Even after all this time, if I could go back and change any of it wouldn't dream of changing a thing, I love my life as it is.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Not Bad

Pretty good so far, the brother seems incredibly stupid for a guy. No guy has that much trouble screwing a hot girl like that sister or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's next??

It was well written and kept my interest. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you continue this story and don't leave it hanging in the air let some other writers who starts a story then never follows it through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
????

Leave off the rape phrase and its a 5. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bro/Sis overkill

Overall I enjoyed it, but something that kept nagging at me was the incessant usage of "bro" and "sis". It really just felt like it was being overused for the sole purpose of reminding the reader, "this is a brother and sister in an incestuous relationship". Feel free to use their actual names, or even just drop most of the pronouns period. People will still be able to follow along (easily since there isn't exactly a big cast of characters) and it'll be less repetitive.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
????

Rape?? Hardly. And how could he not want it as much as she did? Kind of dumb, dumb, dumb!

prop69prop69almost 12 years ago
WHAT???

Loved the story...HATED THE ENDING....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Story

TERRIBLE ending. 4/5

zarroc789zarroc789almost 12 years ago
What

good story but what the fuck was that ending he didn't rape her she wanted it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved the story...HATED THE ENDING.... U should have talked more about him fucking her it's like i didn't even think he did the only way i got it was he said i just fucked my sister hate that clean up the ending u know like he sildes it into her she moans & so on shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
???

The story was great up until the very end... She was willing so it wasn't rape...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF

A cliff hanger. You have a hot story started, you can't just leave it here.

Please, have a follow up. They need each other now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lololo

wow it wasn't a rape. beside if it was a rape then she is already a rapist since she was the one who initiated all these sex talks. the ending is a bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No no no

I think her brother's name should be, no sis, I don't think we should do this. After him whining (four or five times) about being offered the keys to the garden. I think he must have been gay. Also enough with the DDD breasts. A nice pair of 36C would be nice for a change. Triple D's are nice at 18, but cowish at 45.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a nancie

Good story, but getting tired of the punks immature whining. Get over it and move on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come back bro

Help raise the twins u just made in her LOL799A

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

surprisingly realistic, even though its retarded as fuck for the douche to run off like that. nice one.

kudos for realism

darknight25darknight25about 10 years ago

Nice ending, More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story, rushed ending

It kept my attention with a decent progression in the story, but that ending seemed kinda rushed there. As for the rape, though I don't think that's considered rape, since it wasn't forced, and you can tell she wanted it, but I can understand how he might think that way in his sudden state of panic. Hope to see a sequel here.

Oh and P.S.

Don't say Uni[versity], just say college. No one even says university unless referring to a specific name (Ohio State University, Oklahoma University, etc)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Wtf? He gets probably the best pussy and ass he'll ever get and he leaves it cause he is a fucking pussy.you should do another chapter or something for this and finish it better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Quick shot

I saw noone mentioning this but I don't like how he kept cumming so quickly.

She shows her tits: he says "I won't last long!".

She talks dirty for a few seconds: "I won't last long!".

He puts sunscreen on her back: "I'm gonna cum!"

Come on m8

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous