Summer Fun with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed, her eyes glazed and then, "Fuuuuuccckkkkk, yesssssssssss!" as her orgasm washed over her as her pussy flooded first with her juices, then with my own as with an almighty groan of pleasure I came.

All of a sudden my brain clicked into gear, as I looked down on her panting to regain her breath I realised I had just fucked my sister, and not only that I had just cum inside her. Then a further thought hit me, 'Oh my god, did she agree to this? No, I don't think she did... Then that means... Oh fuck, did I just rape her? Shit, shit shit.'

I pulled out of her with a 'plop', barely thinking I ran out to my room and threw some clothes on. By the time was done my sister had walked into my room, still naked, "Dan, are you ok?" She asked.

I looked at her naked body and saw my cum dripping from her pussy, down her bare thigh and panicked again, running past her and downstairs I grabbed some of my stuff and ran outside to my car.

"Dan, Dan, please come back..." I heard my sister shout from inside the house, but I didn't listen, I got in my car and drove off, the words 'Guilty, of incest and rape' spinning repeatedly through my head.