Summer in Dawson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrowman2
Arrowman2
22 Followers

Having only done this once before, I went with what I knew. I traced my ABCs with my tongue. Apparently it was working, as Charlie's body began to quake and she began to moan.

"Mmm, just like that," she said, her fingers running through my hair. I was up to K now, focusing my tongue on her clit while I slipped my middle finger into her velvet tunnel. Her hips were started to buck as he moans grew louder.

"Jason, I'm...I'm gonna..." she didn't finish as I added a second finger. Charlie cried out as her orgasm took her, her pussy clamping down around my fingers and her back arching. I slowly slid my fingers from her and looked up at her with a smile.

She had made it to S.

Charlie sat up fully and kissed me deeply. Either she found the taste of herself on my lips a turn on, or she simply didn't care.

"I take it I did well," I said when she broke the kiss. Her face was beaming as she looked down at me.

"More then well, get up here," she said, patting the ledge next to her. As I climbed out of the water, she slid herself back in. I turned and sat myself on the edge of the ledge, letting my legs dangle in the water. Charlie swam up to me, the look in her eyes reminding me of a hungry shark approaching its prey.

"Let's see what we got here," she said to herself as she grasped the edge of my trunks and pulled them off.

By this point, any lingering embarrassment I may have had was disappearing fast. My cock sprang free from its containment and stood straight and proud like a flag pole. Now I've never claimed to be well endowed, if anything I'd say I was fairly average, sitting at about six inches or so. But Charlie was looking at it with a hungry lust.

"It's so big, and hard...and...hot," she whispered to herself as she tossed my trunks aside and grasped my throbbing member. She stroked it a few times, getting a proper feel for it.

"Are you, AH!" I said as she ran her tongue up the length of my shaft. She smacked her lips a few times before she looked up into my eyes the same way I had done to her.

"You taste good," she said before licking up the shaft again. This time, when she reached the swollen head she reversed her movement and took me into her mouth.

I let out a groan as her warm and wet mouth engulfed me completely. Her head began to bob up and down, and I couldn't help but savor the feeling.

"You...you don't have to..." I managed to stutter out. Charlie released my member with a loud pop and looked up at me again. Her hand never stopped stroking me.

"I don't have to, but I want to," she said before taking me in again. I groaned again as she picked up her pace. My fingers ran through her hair as I savored the feeling. It wasn't before long before I felt a familiar tingling in my balls.

"Charlotte, you keep that up, I'm gonna cum," I warned. She simply hummed in response and picked up the pace, using her fingers to play with my balls now.

My breath hitched in my throat and my hips began to spasm as I felt my cum race down my shaft and explode into her waiting mouth. Shot after shot erupted into her waiting mouth, and she swallowed it all like a pro.

"Oh my God," I panted as she let my cock go. She smiled before she pulled herself out of the water and sat next to me.

"Well, what do you think? Am I a good cock sucker?" she asked.

"The best one I've ever had," I said truthfully.

"Aw, you're sweet." I looked up and down her body, and noticed that she still had her bathing suit on while I was pretty much stark naked at this point.

"You know, it's not really fair that you're still dressed and I'm not," I pointed out.

"You wanna see these," she replied, grabbing her breasts, "you gotta earn them." I felt my cock start to harden at the prospect, something which didn't escape Charlie's notice. She smiled as she began to stroke my hardening member.

That's the best part about being a teenager, your stamina returns quickly. It wasn't long before I was hard as a rock again. Charlie let her grip on my dick go before she leaned back, spread her legs, and pulled the fabric of her swimsuit to the side again.

"Come on, big guy, show me what you got," she said, her voice husky. I quickly moved in between her open legs and placed the head of my cock at her opening. As I sank into her pink folds, Charlie let out something that was between a cry of pain and pleasure. I froze instantly, afraid that I had hurt her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, panic starting to set in. She put her arms around my neck as she locked eyes with me.

"It's okay, I just gotta get use to your size. Go slowly," she instructed. Although my instinct was screaming at me to go all out, I held back for Charlie's sake, going slow and steady. I pulled out it was just my head inside of her, before sinking all the way back up to the hilt again.

Soon her moans began to rise in volume as she finally adjusted to my size.

"Mmm, that's it. Harder." I began to increase my speed, savoring the feeling of her velvet warmness around my cock.

"Oh God...you...feel amazing," I said.

"Yes...oh yes." Picking up her legs, I draped them over my shoulders leaned into her as I pounded. Her moans went up an octave and her eyes were wide as my cock went deeper into her pussy.

"Jason...I'm...I'm gonna...GAH!" she cried out as her second orgasm bore down on her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as her body went rigid. She was so tight that I couldn't move, all I could do was wait for her orgasm to subside. Finally, her body relaxed and she looked at me with love and lust in her eyes.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No, keep going," she replied as she lowered her legs from my shoulders. I let instinct take over and I began to pound her pussy relentlessly.

The sound of flesh slapping into flesh filled the air, along with the animal like grunts that were now leaving my throat. Charlie continued to moan as she looked down between us, watching my hard cock sink into her wet pussy over and over. Looking back up at me, she grabbed the straps on her swimsuit that went over her shoulders and pulled down.

The tight fabric peeled away from her body, revealing her beautiful breasts.

"You've earned them," she growled. I watched as her breasts bounced with each thrust, her pink dime sized nipples bouncing up and down in a tantalizing manner.

I quickly brought my head down and caught her right nipple in my mouth. My teeth bit down lightly on the hard nub while I sucked hard. Charlie threw her head back and cried out in passion while throwing her arms around my neck.

"Oh...Jason, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Despite having cum earlier, with that kind of shouting in my ear I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I could already feel my balls starting to boil again.

"Keep that up...gonna cum," I growled. Charlie continued to moan like I hadn't said a word. I held out as long as I could, but the sound of flesh slapping against flesh combined with her moans proved to be too much, and soon I was at the point of no return.

"Gonna cum...where you want?" I half grunted, half panted. At this point, I was lucky I could form a solid thought. Gone was the rational me, replaced instead by an animal in heat. Charlie must have been in the same state of mind as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her even deeper.

"Give me that hot cum...don't hold back!" she growled. In this position, there was no way I could pull out. I let out a long groan as I buried myself as deep as I could her pussy. My cock exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of white hot cum deep into her womb.

Charlie cried out as a third orgasm took her, her head falling back as her velvet walls contracted tightly around me, milking my member of its seed. As our orgasms subsided, I slowly slipped out of her and fell to the side, drained.

"That...that was..." I panted.

"Amazing!" Charlie finished for me before she rolled over and kissed me.

"So I did alright for my first time?" I asked.

"You know what they say, practice makes perfect."

"So I could improve?"

"Oh don't worry, this teacher still has a lot to teach her student," Charlie said.

"Like what?" I asked, my imagination starting to run wild. She smiled at me.

"Like different positions, and some other things. We got all summer and then some to experiment," she said. I put my arm around her and pulled her close while I looked up at the trees above.

All summer and then some? Now that was a summer in Dawson I could look forward to.

Arrowman2
Arrowman2
22 Followers