All Comments on 'Summer Job'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I do hope you are planning a continuation with these two.

WordcraftWordcraftover 8 years ago
BRAVO!!

This is a great story, well written and believable. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work

I enjoyed it profusely

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done indeed.

Whether you continue this or not, what you've written comes to a clear conclusion and stands alone perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Predictable. Pleasant, Well written but way too long

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Nicely Done

Thought there for a second I thought he wouldn't confront his demon Samantha, but age old story line brings nice results. I would've been alright with him not screwing a married woman though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

The bikini top in the pocket trick was awesome!

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
A well written romance

"...but way too long...." Yah gotta be kidding? This story was as long as the author intended it to be. T o tell the story the author wanted to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

You simply deserve five stars, no less! Keep such jewels coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed!

Very well written and I truly enjoyed it!

It wasn't too long IMO and a follow up story would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Three stars. Average, decent writing, not much more. I truly found this lacking in passion and sparkle.

AlkymistAlkymistover 8 years ago
Decently written

Enjoyed the story for the most part. Felt like the characters were mostly realistic. The only thing that really detracted from it was the constant use of names within conversation. When two people are alone and talking together, they don't drop each other's name every other paragraph. It felt unnatural. The ending felt a bit rushed too. But those are meant as constructive. I thought the story showed promise and will look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write more Romance stories please

Like i said above, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WELL DONE!

Thanks for a coherent story with believable characters. You have a real talent for writing!

texquilltexquillover 8 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST!

This is a nicely-written story that flows smoothly. The high point is probably swimming at the quarry; the meeting with Samantha seemed a little contrived, but certainly didn't distract from the overall enjoyment. Keep up the good work, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

This was an amazing story!

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Well done, belevable charicters and story, a lovelly romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alternate Title: Adultery and the Male Slut.

Any man that will bed a married woman isn't much of a man at all. Megan's getting future heartbreak and Samantha is lucky to get away from this male slut.

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago
Ever notice

Those who have nasty things to say never sign their name.

Male slut indeed, worry about your own life and morals and judge not lest you be judged

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
A good story

It was entertaining and I thought the plot and interaction between the characters was fairly realistic for their age group.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
5* BUT

fucking the cougar was a mistake(one time mistake???), shows an extreme lack of decent character. females beware...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice Story

Very nice, indeed. I love the way it was written, the dialogue seemed so realistic. Just the way young people would interact. As for the "couger" being a mistake?

Puh-leeese! He was a college kid with no romantic attachments at all. He's going to turn down a good looking woman who throws herself at him? In what world does that happen? A 5 star effort, without a doubt.

SparadokosSparadokosabout 4 years ago

This is a very wholesome and beautiful story. It made me laugh, it made me horny and in the end it made me well up.

Simply beautiful!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Good Solid Enjoyable Read

Liked the build up immensely. Well done.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

I thought Meg was going to see the love bite mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t quite buy Megan being so quick to forgive him for sleeping with the MILF. That just didn’t ring true and for Megan to have sex with him the same day, nah, just way too unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous