Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping, Eddie, but I was afraid to bring it up. I didn't want to rush you, and..."

I covered Megan's mouth with mine and kissed her deeply. We stood there like that for a few minutes until I broke the kiss and moved us over to the couch. I sat and pulled Megan down into my lap.

"You know, the city is only a forty minute train ride from the Post campus," I said. "Even though we'll be away at school, we'll still be able to see each other as much as you'd like."

Megan broke into a huge smile. "What I'd like is to see you as much as I can, Eddie. We can compare schedules and figure out what will work best. I don't have classes every day...and...I'm sorry. I hope I'm not getting too carried away."

"You're really adorable, Megan," I said with a grin. "No, you aren't getting too carried away. I'd be disappointed as hell if you weren't thinking along those lines. I sure as hell am."

Megan bent forward and kissed me again. Nick found us like that, necking on the couch when he walked inside to get his badge for work.

"Hey you two. I guess Samantha wasn't into the idea of a threesome, huh?" he said with a grin.

"Not funny, Nick," Megan said, shooting him a look.

"Yeah. I'm heading over to the Inn. Everyone else is already gone, in case you were wondering," he said with a wink. "Later."

"Alone at last," I said with a raised eyebrow. "How about we go upstairs for a while?"

"I'd love to," Megan happily replied.

"Before we start, I have one thing to take care of. I need to delete a few files off of my computer," I said with a silly grin. I grabbed Megan by the hand and led her to the stairway leading up to my room. We started up the stairs, both of us looking forward to the start of the future we would make together.