All Comments on 'Summer Lessons with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
Far too short, but so erotic...

But really good. I know that you rarely do sequals, but I hope that you make an exception for this story. Please!

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

This is a major re-edit from a story I wrote years ago. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great as usual

u r one of my favs,

chris2300chris2300almost 7 years ago
I agree

I would love for at least one more to continue this story. Well done as it is.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckalmost 7 years ago
Great short story.

Not always what I'm in the mood for but it made for a refreshing morning read and I wasn't late out of bed lol all that's needed is here. No fat on this story!

Katiegirl0523Katiegirl0523almost 7 years ago
I love it!!

You are my very favorite writer here. This story is so good! I hope I can eventually become even half as good as you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Hot that the Daddy had sex with his own mother and now his son is doing the same.Hope the mom and daddy talk about it sometime.

masterkeith53masterkeith53almost 7 years ago
chapter 2

want another chapter where the mom or the son confesses to the daddy about their first time together. mom admitting she was turned on by her husbands story about his time with his mother and how now she and their son as carried on the family tradition. then to hear about how the mom now takes care of both her men(husband and son)

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yes, the methods you use in your stories are so HOT and arousing .... this story is what young guys and guys, in general, fantasize about. Yes, I hope you share how Mother and Son go from here and more details of his Mom's fantasies. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!!'

A very good story but a little short for my liking! I hope there is a chapter 2. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congratulations

HeyAll are one of the bests here. Always a good history.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
As always it's another winner

My only question is ?? what's wrong with the old man. The story was great knowing dad fucked granny,and told mom about it. nice read thank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fine story

In similar situations some moms get naked or show tits and have son jerk off. The phrase "Good boy. Show your mother how you feel about her" is very effective in bringing an intense orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

As always, your stories are really good.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2 will be along shortly?

CERTAINLY HOPE SO! As usual, your stories are at the top of the list! The list is the tales that lead to spanking the monkey.....

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Quite natural.

I always wanted to plant my seed in Mom's hairy mystery.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 7 years ago
Definitely worth a sequel!

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I loved this fantastic short story. Mom is teaching her son the pleasure of not only sex with a mature woman but the fantastic sex that can only be found when a son gets to mount his dear sweet mother. Unlike sex with young college age girls, no condoms are needed within the safe confines of mothers pussy. Mommy wants her son to seed her fertile womb and this son does not need to be convinced. Mom and son will make their daily sex romp part of their new routine and this son will keep his mother a well fucked Milf, and keep her pussy a sodden mess. I hope you continue this tale and we get to learn about mommy telling daddy that their son has been wearing mommy's pussy out as he takes his mother over and over at ever increasing frequency. Perhaps hubby has been after mom to cuckold him and the revelation that his son and wife are lovers will excite dad. This story was 5 stars from my perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story. I felt like I was in it. It's a story that keeps you wanting more. I do hope there are more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Mother / son story ever

Hope you will add at least one more chapter.

Interesting that Dad admited to incest and Mom accepts.

Now she is offering the most tender and loving story.

Please add more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that is what I'm talkin' bout!

Oh, yeah! Love the look on mom's face while her son cums in her!

"A few seconds later, I shot my massive load of cum deep inside of her. Her eyes and mouth became even larger the moment I came in her, giving me a sign that she knew that her own son had planted his seed inside of her womb- the place where I was conceived many years ago.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
SOOOO well done!

One can just feel the passion and sensuality between them. More?

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Great story

I am 70 & it made me hard

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 6 years ago
Really Good Story!!! Please continue writing.

You certainly have a talent for writing, especially this subject so i implore u to continue on in this vain.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
nice little vignette

Those were the first 24 hours, we have a summer full of lessons to go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Summer Lessons with Mom

As usual with all HeyAll stories, this was another excellent story. HeyAll is my favorite author, besides Steven King, but a completely different genre. Much more stimulating and arousing! Keep up these great stories as they’re very satisfying! Thank you

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 4 years ago
Oh man

I have a thing for skinny dipping, sex in the water and mother son incest. This story is a gift.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

soooo hot. Maybe next time after filling mommy’s pussy , mommy will crawl up on babyboy’s face so he can suck all the juices out and bring it up to mommy and share it with her. more chapters please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome 👌 story. Tried my best to get mom to be my first, my teacher etc. But all I ever got was rejection & a bunch of wet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of our best stories wish we knew what happened later between them

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

RREEAALLLLLYY???? You wrote a ONE CHAPGER story that shows so much potential, and just left it like that....HHHHMMMM!!!! You are a really deranged individual!

That said...please follow this up with MORE!! MORE...AS IN MORE THAN ONE MORE CHAPTER. You have the whole vacation to share with us....

Five**5**Stars...💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful . When mom asks things like : do you like to suck mommy tits ? Suck my tits vs suck mommy tits the latter sounds soo much sexy . Idk if it's me but 10/10 if the dirty talk is like this .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22257 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...