All Comments on 'Summer Love Ch. 2'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chomerchomerabout 17 years ago
wicker you still got it.

wicker! as all your storys it was great made this 62 year ol man happy to read any thing you have wrote, so keep it up like you keep me up! homer.

tnburn35tnburn35about 17 years ago
Hey L.A.

"Sum good readin' right there!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Oh Ray!!!!!

Maybe Ray can fix Grannie Mae up as well - I'm sure her 100yr old pussy would love some of that 10inches - WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is such a great story

First, Ray busts his kid sister's cherry. Busting their kid sister's cherry should be the official job of all big brothers. The first stiff cock up a sister's cute little coochie should be her own big brother's cock, and the first huge dose of creamy sperm shot up her pretty little twat should come from his brotherly balls. But I love this story because it's a proven fact that every boy's first fuck, like Ray's first fuck, should be his own mother. His mother's mommy-hole is the hole he came into the world from, his mother's cunt always remains the cunt of his boyish dreams. He loves thinking about it, picturing it in his mind, wishing he could inhale his the smell of his mother's slobbering cunt deep into his lungs. The boy always gets hard thinking of his mother's cunt, he even loves saying over and over to himself, "my mother's cunt, my mother's cunt!" as he tingles from head to toe. He jerks his young cock picturing that his cock is surrounded by a mass of warm wet loving mommy-twat, and that he's blowing his young balls up his own mother's cunt, shooting her a great big twatful of his milky semen. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous