Summer Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,744 Followers

Both Julie and Mike knew that the distance would effectively end their affair until Mike could come home on a break. It wasn't like Julie or Mike would be able to sneak off together for discreet meetings with that much distance between them. Mike occasionally brought up the idea of transferring to the hometown school to stay close to home, but Julie never took up that line of conversation.

Although a part of her was sad to know that the summer was almost over, the knowledge that Mike would soon be forced to be away from her and get back to living a "normal" life was almost comforting. She was thus able to throw herself fully into their forbidden affair for the rest of the summer without fears of causing any long term damages to either Mike or her marriage.

There were times when her sessions with Mike were so intense that she feared if he stayed something awful would happen. Being with him was almost like a sick, sexual drug and she worried that if it continued too much longer she would allow herself to become reckless and it would lead to very bad things between her and Bill.

Until he left, however, Julie decided to fully enjoy Mike while she could. Near the end of summer Mike started to ask questions about some of the kinky things he had watched Julie and Bill do together. Previously, Julie had been satisfied having fairly conventional sex with him. The realization of how forbidden what they were doing was enough to satisfy her wilder desires. However, once Mike expressed an interest in some of her favorite kinks Julie quickly decided to explore them with him.

One morning, just as Mike was finishing his breakfast, Julie crept into the kitchen and moved behind him. With a scarf she blocked his vision before tying the blindfold behind his head. He gasped in surprise and she whispered in her nastiest voice for him to behave. After guiding him to his feet she stripped him naked and was excited to see his cock standing rock hard even before she touched it simply from his surprise and anticipation.

Once he was naked she sat him back down and then quickly tied his wrists together behind the chair and tied his ankles to the legs of the chair. Once he was completely captive she removed his blindfold and stood back to admire his excited body and the wild look in his eyes.

His look became even wilder and he groaned excitedly as she slowly stripped out of her long robe to reveal a black vinyl corset, black panties, and black stockings. The black, strapless high-heeled shoes perfectly set off her outfit and accentuated her ass and tits as she playfully modeled for and teased her son.

She danced for and teased him as he sat helpless and could only beg for her to touch his cock. She ran her fingers all over his chest, stomach, and legs as he moaned and asked her to suck his throbbing cock. She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Beg for it."

He gasped in surprise but immediately obeyed and began to wildly beg for her to give his hard cock some relief. Julie couldn't believe how wildly exciting this was for her. She and Bill had engaged in this sort of play a few times, but something about having her son tied up and frantically begging her to fuck him was making her crazy with lust.

"Call me mommy," she gasped excitedly.

"Oooo, mommy. Please suck on my hard cock. I need to feel your tongue sliding up and down my hard shaft..." Mike immediately responded.

Julie dropped to her knees before him and interrupted, "And then what? Tell mommy what you want her to do to you."

"Please mommy," Mike begged, "I need to cum so bad. Please suck my cock and make me cum. I want to fill your mouth with cum." He paused and let out a frantic groan as Julie's fingers lightly brushed his shaft. "I need to cum in mommy's mouth!" he cried almost like he was on brink of tears from his own excitement.

Julie couldn't wait any longer and immediately took his full length in her mouth with one easy movement. Mike cried out and she began pumping her head up and down on him. She only had to do this for a few precious seconds before Mike started to cum ferociously into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed his cum before letting his last few jets pool in her mouth.

Once he was done she crawled onto his lap straddling his legs and roughly brought her lips to his before shoving her cum coated tongue into his mouth. For the next several minutes they stayed like this trading his cum back and forth between their mouths. It was only her own frantic lust that caused her to pull away from this amazingly hot kiss, but the burning in her pussy was more than she could ignore.

She moved to her knees again and used her hands and mouth to bring life back into Mike's cock as quickly as she could. He was already so excited that it really didn't take long at all for him to be rock hard and ready to fuck again. She removed only her panties before sitting down over his cock and fucking him wildly until she was crying out from the intensity of her own orgasm.

Once she finished cumming she continued fucking him, this time at a slower and more controlled pace. The feeling of this young, helpless boy tied up under her as she alone controlled their fuck and what would happen made her feel powerful and horny. She drew out their fuck for a long while using all that she had learned about Mike to control his excitement and allow him to stay just within the boundary of his control.

Finally, she let him cum only after she ordered him to beg for it again. She would sit still on his lap with his cock all the way inside her knowing that the feeling of her around him would drive him crazy with lust but also knowing it wouldn't be enough to make him cum without her moving. She sat still and rewarded him for uttering particularly nasty or exciting comments by resuming her fucking.

Finally, with her son uttering the most vile comments about fucking his own mother that she could have ever dreamed, she let him cum. His cum exploded inside her with a wild intensity that caused her to begin the orgasm she had been holding back herself.

For the rest of the morning and well into the afternoon Julie kept her son tied up and used him as her personal sex toy. Since he was literally a captive partner she decided to also introduce him to another of her favorite kinks by showing him the pleasures that food play can bring.

She dribbled first chocolate syrup and then caramel sauce all over his body before teasingly licking the sweet syrups off him. She eventually built a large ice cream sundae on his lap and took her sweet time licking it up. By the time she was nearly done with her sundae his cock, his lap, the chair, and a large part of the floor were an absolute mess, but Julie couldn't have cared less. All she could concentrate on was the way his rock hard cock tasted in her mouth with the melting combination of ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup heavily coating her lips and his shaft. The combined flavors of the sundae and his cum was salty and sweet and made her pussy tingle in lust.

Finally, after playing with him a bit longer she eventually untied him and let him take control. He pushed her back onto the kitchen table and proceeded to pour ice cream, chocolate sauce, honey, whipped cream, cherries, and caramel sauce onto her naked body. He leaned over her and frantically licked and sucked at the messy mixture of food coating her.

Julie loved the feeling of the cold food melting on her excited body. She could already feel it running down her sides and pooling on the table as it started to melt. She groaned loudly as Mike's tongue and lips swept up the food and grazed over her skin. Their roughness and warmth wonderfully contrasted the cold, smoothness of the food.

Mike wildly lapped up the food and lingered for a long time at her excited tits and nipples. Her nipples had already tightened up considerably simply from the cold ice cream coating them and as soon as Mike's tongue began swirling around them they quickly grew into rock hard points. She moaned repeatedly as Mike teased and sucked her nipples.

Eventually Mike reached up and began massaging the rest of the food all over her body. Julie moaned and gasped as his hands massaged the remains of the cold, slippery food all over her. Soon she was completely coated in a layer of the light brown mixture of melting food.

After Mike finished rubbing her body all over he again leaned over her and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Julie's already enflamed lust had only been further aroused by his wandering hands and the wonderful, messy sensation of being completely coated in the food. Julie immediately began moaning wildly as Mike sucked on her nipple and let his tongue swirl in lazy circles around it.

She cried out her approval when she felt Mike's hand between her legs and she parted them widely. Clearly Mike wanted her to cum and he continued to relentlessly tease and suck her nipples as he slipped two of his fingers easily inside her soaking wet pussy.

His fingers fucking her felt so amazing combined with his mouth perfectly teasing her rock hard nipples. Julie could only last like this a few minutes before her back arched and she cried out loudly as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Mike barely paused his teasing after she came and continued licking and sucking her nipples. When he finally moved away from them he ran his tongue in lazy circles all over her tits and then slowly down her stomach.

Julie moaned softly as Mike's mouth moved even lower and began kissing her over her dark patch of pussy hair. Mike pulled a chair over and sat down directly between her spread thighs. For a moment he sat and stared intently at her wet pussy. He could see her juices seeping out of her and loved the way it mixed with the food that had dripped down between her legs.

"Suck me," she groaned as she put her hands behind his head and pulled his face into her waiting pussy. Mike immediately drove his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could reach. Julie moaned as Mike swirled his tongue around inside her before starting to fuck her slowly with his tongue.

Julie let her arms fall onto the hard table beside her as she became completely overwhelmed by his tongue. He truly had learned much during their time together and he perfectly licked and teased her pussy. He obviously had learned exactly what she liked and repeatedly teased her to the brink of cumming only to pause just long enough to let her stay in control.

"Make me cum, I need to cum," she begged as Mike continued his teasing. Finally, Mike moved up to her clit and began to flick and suck at it in just the way Julie loved. She responded by moaning loudly and pushing her hips up into his mouth. This time Mike didn't stop teasing her and Julie exploded into an orgasm. She gripped the side of the table tightly and cried out as her back arched off the table and she wrapped her thighs around his head.

When she finished cumming Mike lifted his head from her pussy and started to softly kiss and massage her thighs and legs. Julie sighed happily and let her fingertips graze over her own tits contentedly.

Finally, after they sat like this for a while longer, he pulled her to the edge of the table and they fucked wildly. It was one final carnal act to this erotic scene and they both fucked with a near animal intensity seeking only one more orgasm.

Mike came first and continued to pound into her as he came and then as long as he could until his cock grew soft and slipped out. He immediately sat in the chair and dove into her pussy with a frantic abandon. He fingered her pussy and asshole as he teased her clit and continued without relenting until she was screaming out from another orgasm and squeezing his head between her thighs.

After cumming she wanted to bask in this moment and just be with her son, but a glance at the clock foiled all that. "Shit!" she exclaimed when she realized the fuck had lasted much longer than it should. She knew they would have to hurry and then would still be lucky to get this mess cleaned up before Bill came home.

She pushed Mike toward the bathroom and began to clean up the kitchen frantically. She also tried to figure out how she would explain this mess to Bill if he got home before she finished. Even if the kitchen was clean and Mike was in another room the sight of her naked body still coated in the remains of all the food would be more than enough to make him ask some hard questions.

Fortunately, Mike showered quickly and took over the cleaning as she ran upstairs to clean herself up. While she was in the shower Bill came home. She heard Bill downstairs and worried that Mike hadn't been able to finish the kitchen in time.

Bill never mentioned anything when he came into the bedroom and acted as if nothing at all was amiss. She felt her nerves calm considerably as she toweled off and slowly she felt confident that Bill was unaware of what had been happening all day in their kitchen.

Julie learned very quickly that Mike had obviously enjoyed their session in the kitchen. The very next day he returned the favor by tying Julie to her bed and using her as his fuck toy for the rest of that day. Feeling his lust and desires in complete control of her prone body was wildly arousing and she came so many times she lost count. She even found that she enjoyed an act that ordinarily she would find somewhat degrading and moaned wildly as Mike came heavily all over her face.

One day not too much later Mike shocked Julie by blindfolding her and leading her to the basement. He stripped her and placed her down on what she guessed was their air mattress.

The basement was unfinished and mainly used for storage. Julie initially thought it was an odd place to fuck, but when he removed the blindfold she saw the reason for their different location.

Sitting next to the mattress was a huge bottle of cooking oil, something like she had only seen before in those warehouse stores. She looked up at Mike, who by now was also naked and already sporting a huge hard on, and before she could stop herself the mom in her took over and she said, "But it will make such a mess."

"I've thought of that," Mike replied pointing to the drain in the floor only a few feet away. Julie didn't know if that would work or not but as Mike knelt over her and started to fondle her tits she decided she didn't care. The fact that he had planned this in such detail that he even considered the clean up excited her and she decided to just give herself over to his plan.

Soon the bottle of oil was open and they were pouring the slippery oil all over each other. Before long they were both a slippery mess and the air mattress as so slick it was like ice.

Julie had never been so fully doused in oil and found that the sensation was at the same time frustrating and exciting. It was frustrating because she couldn't do the usual things during sex because they were so slippery it was hard to balance on their knees or even use their hands for support. Instead they mostly just lay side by side or on top of each other basking in the incredible excitement of the unique sensation of their oily bodies and hands rubbing together.

In some ways it was like fucking for the first time as Julie had to experiment and try different things and different ways of gaining pleasure. This newness combined with the incredibly sexy way she felt and the way the oil made him feel was driving her wild. After sliding around like this for a long time they finally were able to fuck. It was unlike any fuck they had shared before but was deeply exciting and satisfying. They lay on their sides facing each other with Julie's legs spread and one of her legs under Mike.

Once inside her pussy Mike couldn't find the balance or leverage to really thrust from all the oil so instead they merely lay, clutching tightly to each other, with them both making short thrusts of their hips toward each other. The fuck was maddening and exciting.

It took a long time before they settled into a tempo of thrusting that began to build them toward their orgasms. To her surprise, Julie came first and she guessed it was because this position meant his crotch was grinding against her clit regularly as they fucked. She came hard and felt like she was floating on a cloud as she writhed on the slippery mattress.

Feeling her cum finally pushed Mike to his orgasm and after a few more minutes of their thrusting he came. After spending what felt like hours wriggled and playing in the oil this was Mike's first orgasm and Julie could immediately feel it. His cock shot forth long, intense jets of his cum that quickly filled her pussy and then began seeping back out around his cock.

Once he stopped cumming they lay together, still clutching each other tightly, and simply began to giggle. They laughed at themselves and the situation they were now in before beginning to slowly extract themselves from the pool of oil. After very carefully getting to their feet they took a long shower together to clean up. It seemed like it took forever to get clean but Julie and Mike still enjoyed every moment of soaping and washing each other's bodies.

It took them the rest of the day to clean the basement and it still wasn't quite right when Bill got home. Fortunately, he rarely went downstairs and when he did he never asked about the big, bean shaped stain in the floor that the oil had left behind after some of it apparently soaked into the concrete floor. There was also a fairly big spot on one wall that was leftover from the oil but again Bill never seemed to notice. For Julie, however, these stains would forever serve as a wonderful reminder of her wild, oily fuck with Mike.

Their final fuck together occurred two days before they would be taking Mike to college. The next day would be devoted to packing and getting ready and Bill would be taking the day off work to help, so Julie knew this would be their last chance.

After a little planning she decided to "surprise" Bill with tickets to the local baseball team's game for that night. Much to her delight, a rainout a few weeks earlier had caused this game to become a doubleheader so she knew Bill would be out with his friends very late into the night leaving her one final, magical chance to fuck her son.

For this final fuck they didn't explore any of the kinks that had been so prevalent the past few weeks. Instead, both seemed content to bask in the simple act of slowly and teasingly fucking each other. It was a rare treat to be able to fuck in the evening and they both savored every moment of it. Over the summer they learned much about what brought pleasure to each other and on this last night they used every trick they had learned to draw out the night and make each other cum.

The afternoon and night were simply a blur of erotic pleasures and desires for Julie. It seemed every single act was intensified by the knowledge that this may be the final time they would ever be able to fuck. She lingered over his body and especially over his hard cock as she gave him the longest, sexiest blowjob she could before he finally filled her mouth with his cum.

She then lay back and let him explore her completely with his mouth before he finally licked her pussy until she came. He didn't do that, however, until he had spent what seemed like hours sucking, licking, and teasing her tits and nipples until she was going out of her mind with lust.

After they started fucking they moved through a variety of their favorite positions pausing only when one or the other had finished cumming and needed a moment to recover. Time after time Julie worked her son's soft cock hard again after he came and returned it to the warm, waiting depths of her pussy before they resumed fucking.

When the night was finally over Julie was more exhausted and fucked out than she could ever remember. She cried softly as they held each other. She wished she could spend the night with him but knew he would soon have to return to his room. She also knew that once Bill got home that it was entirely possible that she would never again feel her son's hard cock in her mouth or pussy.

jt123
jt123
2,744 Followers