Summer Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This knowledge only compounded the sadness every mother feels when their son leaves home. As she softly cried Mike tried to comfort her but it seemed like he too knew that this could very well be the end for them. Mike finally returned to his room only when they heard Bill's car pulling into the garage.

The next day and a half seemed to pass in a blur of good-byes and packing. It seemed like the next thing Julie knew she was waving goodbye to Mike as she and Bill drove away from his dorm. On the way home the car fell silent and the miles quickly passed. Only when Julie noticed that Bill had taken a turn from the quickest way home did she ask where he was going.

"You'll see," was all he would say in response. To her absolute shock he pulled up to the very same motel with the hourly rates where they had so wildly fucked before. He explained that with them dropping off Mike he figured she might need a little diversion to raise her spirits and he knew just the thing. "Besides," he said devilishly, "we've now got the house all to ourselves again. We can do stuff like this whenever we want."

Before she could reply he pulled away and didn't stop again until they were at their favorite strip club. Bill led her inside and they spent the next several hours letting the dancers drive them into a sexual frenzy. They quickly drove back to the seedy hotel and fucked each other wildly as soon as they got inside their room.

They could hear their neighbors fucking a short while later, just like during their last visit. After the neighboring room feel silent they decided to entertain their neighbors the best they could as they fucked two more times trying to be as vocal and wild as they could both times.

Finally, after they threw their clothes back on and finished the trip home Julie sat staring out the window contentedly. She knew Mike would be just fine at college and she now knew that, with Bill by her side, she too would be just fine.