Summer of 76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home around 4 in the afternoon, mum, Helen and Will were at home.

After greeting everyone I went to the kitchen to make coffee, Helen followed me and as I stood at the sink she put her arms around me, then her right hand made it's way down to the front of my trousers.

"Let's go for a walk after your coffee."

She said squeezing my cock.

I agreed and after the coffee I told everyone I was off for a walk, Helen asked if she could come with me and went upstairs to change.

She reappeared in a knee length pleated summer dress and we set off.

"Are you still OK about last night? " she asked.

"Of course I am, I'm more than OK with it."

I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"I'm glad. I only have good feelings about last night. I haven't felt like this in a long time."

We got to the park and it was deserted, all of its 6 miles seemed devoid of other humans. We picked a path and set off.

I spotted a copse of trees on top of a slight rise and steered towards it.

When we got there I sat with my back to a tree.

"This is a nice place" Helen lay down in the grass close to me "I don't think we can be seen from here."

I moved over and lay down next to her, putting my hand on her stomach and gazed at her face.

She took my hand and silently guided it down between her legs, she was naked beneath her dress. I started to slide a finger into her and she gasped, I then found her clit and rubbed my fingers against it, Helen gasped again and one of her hands covered mine pressing it against her.

I wanted to pinch myself just to be sure I wasn't dreaming. Helen released my hand and and both hers started working on my jeans.

"Pull your jeans down" she whispered.

I did and she lay on the grass with her knees apart. Last night had been an accident, of sorts, now I wanted nothing more than to make love to Helen.

I took a long look at her, her opening was deep pink and wet with her juices, I gently lowered myself down and felt the head of my cock touch her.

Helen reached down and guided me to her pussy and I pressed down.

"Oh yes Brian, God that's so good" she lifted her hips as I slid into her. "Don't move yet!"

"Your so tight Helen!"

I was resisting the urge to start fucking her. It felt as if every last bit of my cock was inside her, my balls were pressing against her. I was unable to resist and slowly pulled out of her.

"Oh god, you feel so big."

I felt her legs curl around me pulling me back down into her. As I slid back inside her I thought I could feel every bit of her cunt around me, then I pulled out and started to pick up speed.

"Don't stop, I want to feel you cum again."

I started to pick up speed, every time my cock thrust into her we both grunted, I wanted to get deeper into Helen so I stopped and pushed hard against her and moved my hips around trying to get more of myself inside, she gasped again.

"Oh God, don't stop, that's great!"

I looked down, her face was flushed, eyes wide, she looked beautiful.

I pulled out and started to fuck her again, after a few seconds I pressed hard against her again and rubbed against her again, my cock as deep as it could go and my public bone pressed hard against her.

"Oh fuck" she gasped, I felt her grip my my cock, her fingers were digging into my back "Fuck!" Her legs clamped around me and held me there.

"Yeessss" she hissed.

For the second time I felt my sister orgasm with my cock inside her. Every time she tightened around me her body shivered and she gasped.

"Oh god, that was good." her legs relaxed.

I slowly pulled out and then started to fuck her again, this time I wanted to cum.

With no thought of Helens enjoyment I started to get faster, each time my cock pushed into her my hips would hit her with a slap. In no time I seemed to lose control.

"I'm coming." I repeated several times.

Helen was moaning, a long drawn out sound, every time I slapped against her she let out a gasp. When my orgasm hit I pushed hard against her and with every pump of my dick, I said her name.

"Oh yes!" I felt Helen cum again, the feeling of her gripping my spent cock was unbelievable.

We lay like that for a while, I kept kissing Helen, asking if she was OK, did I hurt her, all the time she smiled and kissed me, then I felt my shrinking cock slide out of her.

"We better dress, after I clean up a little."

I got off Helen who produced some tissues from a pocket.

We dressed and lay next to each other holding hands.

"Brian, that was fantastic." she looked beautiful.

"It was, I wanted to keep going, never stop, just be inside you."

We lay relaxing.

"Would you ever move to look for work?"

"What makes you ask that?" I was puzzled by her question.

"There are loads of jobs down in Milton Keynes, you could always spend a couple of weeks looking down there?"

I thought I could see where this was leading.

"The problem of accommodation is my biggest fear, I'd have to look for a bedsit at least" I teased "some of these places are expensive and the landlords or ladies can be real ogres."

"Think about it, I have 2 empty bedrooms and won't charge you any rent" she paused "of course you would have to provide certain services."

"Mmmm I like the sound of that."

* We spent 3 more weeks together and we made love as often as we could. Helen moved back and I moved down to look for work shortly after, I found a job after a week of looking.

We lived as a couple behind closed doors and shared a bed every night where Helen taught me how to love and give pleasure. In 1979 whilst driving to work Helen's Ford Cortina was hit head on by a van on the wrong side of the road. She died instantly with no suffering.

My whole family was devastated, I was destroyed.

Looking back, Helen will always be my big sister and she will always be the first love of my life.

12