Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. It seems kind of insane to me as well. But I like you, Linda. A lot. A LOT. And I think you're so lovely, so sexy. I don't care at all about the difference in our ages. My parents will be a problem, especially my mom. She's not old fashioned like that, about sex. I think it's just a protective thing. But I'm old enough to know what I want in my life, and right now, at this place and time, you are what I want. I can't even imagine preferring one of those superficial girls my own age."

"Dennis, if we're going to see each other over the summer, we have to set some ground rules. First, we have to be discreet at camp. We can talk, but nothing affectionate like kissing or even holding hands, as much as we may want to. We really need to keep this private if we can. Second, my kids. Dave has them overnight on Wednesdays and every other weekend he has them from Friday evening until Sunday night. So for now, that's when we can be together. We can go out at night Fridays or Saturdays when I have them. But you couldn't be here in the morning. I don't know if it would be a good idea for you to meet them or not. I don't want them to get friendly with you, then have to deal with you going away and out of our lives. It'll be hard for me. It would be worse for them."

"I agree, especially about being discreet at work. I'd rather not be getting razzed and questioned by the male staff about what it's like with an older woman, hearing a lot of immature crap. But it's going to be very tempting being around you all day every day. As to your kids. We might want to see each other more often if things go well. So if we decide to see each other more often, even if I just come over to hang out or bring dinner, I would never spend the night when they're here. But let's face it, we're going to want to see each other on the weekends when you have your kids. We could take them out with us to dinner. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. And you might have to meet my parents, especially if they give me some grief about you. I'd want them to see what I see, how great you are, and that you're not just someone I'm screwing around with. That you mean something to me, and I mean something to you as well." I put down my empty mug and held her hand in mine, then I kissed it.

Linda sighed, then she pulled my hand to her lips and kissed me. Our feelings were very warm, very romantic, but there was the reality we had to deal with, a divorced woman with children dating a younger man. " You do mean something to me, Dennis. While it feels good to just enjoy sex again, You're not just a fuck for me." We were quiet for a moment or two. "This isn't going to be easy, is it, baby?"

I looked up into her deep, kind eyes. "No, it isn't. But most things worthwhile aren't easy. And I think you're very worth fighting for. I may be overreacting, but if I have to take some grief from my parents, I will, babe. You're worth it." I sat up even with her and this time I kissed her lips. Once, twice. After that I lost count as we wrapped up in each others arms and embrace. I caressed her breast through the white men's shirt, massaging gently but with a lot of desire. Linda was melting into my grasp and I was melting into hers. There was no question about what we wanted. She just hiked up her shirt a little, I pulled aside the clean white panties she had put on, and I entered her with more confidence than I had the night before. We took our time, moving slowly together as her legs locked around my lower back. I thrust a few times, then stopped and ground my shaft and base against her clit while she used those inner muscles to tighten herself around my throbbing cock. Our breathing got deeper with our thrusts, we kept kissing lips and cheeks and everywhere else within reach.

"Faster, baby, faster" Linda urged. To emphasize her need, she smacked my ass and I almost leapt deeper into her very wet pussy. I never had a woman spank me before and I found that I kind of liked it. Oh hell, I loved it at the moment. I nibbled the side of her neck and her ear and Linda went a little crazy herself. What started out as gentle loving had turned into a hot and kind of nasty fuck.

My thrusts became lunges and her legs squeezed my waist tighter. We were urging each other on and this time I came first, pumping my cum into her pussy as I arched my back, then Linda joined me as the base of my cock crushed her clit. We were gasping and smiling and kissing. sweating and rubbing together. She was amazing in every way. I found myself wishing I was a few years older so I wouldn't have to think about leaving her in a couple of months. In that moment I was determined to make the most of the summer.

After we recovered, we took turns showering, then we got dressed (me in my dirty clothes...yuck!) and we went out to a very late breakfast before I brought her back home. We sat outside her building in my car, reluctant to have the day end.

"I really have to get home, babe. I'm expected for dinner with the family later. I'd rather stay with you, though." I kissed her with a few quick pecks, as some of her neighbors came and went.

"That's ok. I have to clean up a bit before Dave brings my kids home in a couple of hours. I especially have to change the sheets and air out the bedroom" Linda said with a playful laugh.

"Oh God, I wouldn't want them to wonder what that smell is in there!" Another laugh, another kiss. "I will see you tomorrow morning, babe. I'll be looking forward to it all night long."

"You're a real romantic at heart, aren't you? I like that in a man. Not enough men have it in them. But you do." She opened the door to get out, but kissed me once more before she did. "And I'm very glad you do, Dennis. See you tomorrow." Then she got out and walked into her building, and I watched her all the way until she was out of sight. Then I had to go home and deal with my parents.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My brother Tom was around so my parents didn't question me besides the bare basics. Did I have a nice time, is she a nice 'girl' (yes, they referred to a 31 year old as a girl), but nothing personal. But I could tell my mother, at least, had more questions for me.

About an hour before dinner, Tom knocked on my bedroom door and sat down at my desk while I read a novel on my bed. "Hey, Tom, what's on your mind?" As I said before, I liked being his big brother and mentor. We were generally pretty close.

"Nothing much. Just wondering. Why is mom pissed off at you? Besides the fact you didn't come home last night." He was sitting backwards on my desk chair, facing me. He was 15, as tall as I was and still growing, and knew enough to understand what was going on if I didn't come home. It was the first time I did that while living under my parents roof.

"I'm sure you can figure out what I was doing last night" I said with a sly grin. I'd be as honest with him as I could and still feel comfortable. "The woman I was with, she's older than I am. More than a couple of years. She's 31, and she's a very nice lady."

"31? Really? You dog!" He got up and held up his hand for me to slap, but I gave him a look that let him know I wasn't going to brag like that. "What's her name? What's she look like? Come on, share with me!" He was grinning widely.

"Her name is Linda, she's a very pretty brunette, and that's all I'm going to share. Some things are personal, Tom. I will say she's sweet and smart and she's funny."

"That much I can figure out, or you wouldn't go out with her. You really won't tell me more than that, will you?"

"Not a chance. I like her and respect her. And I care about her. And when you lose your virginity some day, I expect you to keep it to yourself and not brag to you friends. Don't make whoever the girl is feel cheap in any way. Teen guys have a tendency to spread it around and embarrass the girl. Never do that."

"How old were you when you first had sex? I mean, if you don't want to give me details, could you just tell me when you started?"

I looked at him and saw that he really wanted to know, not to gossip. I guess he wanted to know how he compared to his big brother. "I was 17, and I really liked her. And I didn't brag to all my friends, I just told Christopher (my best friend most of my life). He was the only one I could go to and talk honestly about those things. I couldn't exactly talk about it with my then eleven year old brother, could I?"

"I would have listened if you told me" he said with a smart ass grin.

"Yeah, no doubt. As to why mom is unhappy with me, I think she feels I can get involved with something I'm still too young to be involved in. And I'm pretty sure she feels I'm setting a bad example for you by staying with a woman all night. What she has to understand is that I live away from home most of the year and I don't spend every night alone in my room. Things change as you get older, Tom. But you're not there yet. 15 isn't 19." I was quiet for a moment, then I decided to talk to my brother directly about his life. "How are things with you and Heather?" Heather was his kind of girlfriend, as much as both sets of parents allowed them to be boyfriend and girlfriend. "You know you can come to me with any problems or concerns you have."

"We're cool, I guess. We just kiss when we can have a little privacy. It's kind of frustrating."

I laughed, not at him but at the situation. "I remember those days, when I was kind of involved with Karen, my first girlfriend. Kind of. We'd kiss when we were alone and I got very 'frustrated' as well." I looked back on those days as both fun and aggravating. "Tom, never push a girl, at any time in your life, into doing anything more physically than she's ready for. No matter how old you are or how experienced you are. No always means no. I'm serious. Don't let your body call the shots over your common sense."

"I know, Dennis. Dad and I talked about that last year. I know better."

"Good. I know you know better. Just checking. Come on, let's go downstairs. It smells like mom made her veal meatballs tonight!" I slapped him on his shoulder and we headed down for one of our favorite dinners.

Dinner was subdued that night. Not much of the usual chitchat, asking my father about his job and the cases he was working on. My brother wasn't working in camp with me; he preferred to hang out with his friends for the summer, mostly at his friend Jay's family pool. We were kind of different in that; I loved working with kids, while he was planning to go to college for business and probably out earn me 20 to 1 when we were older.

After dinner, our parents asked Tom to watch tv up in his room for a while so they could talk to me privately. When we were alone, after we cleared the table, we sat back down in the living room and the interrogation began.

It really wasn't that severe, but since they were both questioning me, I was feeling a little ganged up on. My dad, being a guy and probably remembering his own younger days and maybe a fantasy or two he had about an older woman, took it a lot easier on me than he probably did with his suspects. I knew his partner at work, and of the two, I was sure his partner was the 'bad cop' in the 'good cop, bad cop' method. Dad would have known how to get a suspect to feel safe talking to him. But he didn't use that on me. Mom, however, wanted some direct answers and there was only so far I was willing to go, especially with my parents regarding my sex life.

After getting the basics from me about Linda, how long she was divorced, how old her kids were, all that kind of stuff, mom wanted to know why. Why were Linda and I interested in each other, why would she want to be with a teenager and why would I want to be with a woman halfway old enough to be my mother.

I couldn't answer for Linda, what exactly she desired in me. Obviously, I knew she was physically attracted to me; she certainly said so a few times. But I couldn't exactly say that to my mom. I could really only speak for myself. "Mom, when we're spending time together, I don't think about her being older. I just know I enjoy being with her, talking with her. We communicate very well. We have a lot in common in terms of things we enjoy doing, the books we like, the movies we enjoy. But it's more than that too. And look, I can't say if this is going to last for the summer. We spent one day together. We had a great time, but it's just a single day so far. I guess things would be easier if we left it at that. But we talked, and neither of us want to stop seeing each other. I know that can complicate things come September. We both know it. So I guess we'll find out."

Dad kept quiet, letting mom take the lead. I could see in his look that he was on my side, he knew I wasn't just trying to use Linda, that I felt something deeper inside me. Mom was harder to read. "I guess I can't exactly forbid you to see her. You're 19 now, and you made a very reasonable and mature argument. You're really becoming a man now. I don't exactly like you spending the night with her; it's a bad example for your brother. But I know, or I assume, you don't spend all your nights at school alone. Contrary to what you might think, your father and I are far from old people. We understand how it feels to be 20ish. I just wish she was closer to your age. So be careful what you say to your brother. He looks up to you. And be careful with your own feelings. Getting close to anyone, when you know it's not going to last, could get you very hurt. No parent wants that for their child, no matter how old you are." She took my hand, and I felt her love for me right to my heart. This went much better than I expected.

"I love you both. And Tom. Try not to worry about me too much. I'm a grown man and I can look out for myself."

Mom squeezed my hand, the same hand Linda held so tight the night before. "So you think. But in some ways, you're still a child, Dennis. You're OUR child."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The camp buses went around the neighborhood early every morning picking up the kids, then they all 'rendezvoused' at a school yard for the groups to get together before the buses took everyone to the campgrounds. Linda and I talked briefly at the rendezvous, maybe 5 minutes.

After saying hello, wishing it could be a kiss as well, Linda asked "So how did things go with your parents yesterday?"

"Not bad at all, really. They're mostly worried about me getting hurt, funny enough, if things go well between us. You know, when I leave to go back to school. My mom most of all. I guess I can see her point."

"Same here. Except I'm worried about ME getting hurt. Mostly." Her fingers moved slightly to touch mine, very discreetly, just for a moment, but that touch was electric. I would have done almost anything to kiss her right then. But there was a whole camp all around us. "Hey, before we get too busy during the day and I forget to ask, do you want to come over Wednesday night for dinner? I'm a pretty good cook. And you know, Dave has the kids..."

"Love to. I can bring wine ( it was the year before alcohol was restricted to 21 and over. I got grandfathered in). Should I plan on spending the night?"

"If you want to. I hope so. But we'll have to be up very early the next day." The groups were getting on the buses so we had to cut things short. "We can talk a little at camp, maybe at lunch. If we can." My fingers grazed hers this time. Instead of a kiss, it would have to do.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next two days at camp/work, we didn't have much opportunity to talk, just a few minutes in the mornings and Tuesday at lunch. We kept it clean and simple, just talking about things friends talk about. We didn't want to take a chance anyone might overhear us and pick up that Linda and I were something more than friends.

We exchanged phone numbers and we spent an hour on the phone Tuesday evening, talking a little more intimately, but not as much as we would have liked. I had to use the phone in the kitchen, which didn't allow for complete privacy. But we confirmed that I'd come to her place Wednesday for dinner and spend the night.

I dressed nice after I showered, blue slacks and a grey and white shirt. I wanted to make a little bit of an impression, show a different side of me to Linda than the very casual, shorts and a t-shirt side she saw most of the time. I got to her promptly at 7, after her ex picked up her kids. I brought white wine, which went well with the delicious scent filling her apartment from the kitchen. We got to kiss hello, something we'd been missing since we parted company Sunday afternoon. A nice close-lipped kiss, then, after I put the wine and my small overnight bag down, a much longer, much sexier kiss.

"I've been missing that the last few days" I said with a smile as I held her in my arms just inside the kitchen.

"So have I, baby. It's hard seeing you all day and not being able to share even the smallest signs of affection."

"I know how you feel. Especially when I see you in your bathing suit at the end of the day." I smiled wider and kissed her again.

"Stop. I look fat in Spandex." But she was smiling as she said it. She was fishing for a compliment.

"Like hell you do. You're sexy as hell. Nice curves and a great ass." We both laughed lightly, then one more kiss before she checked on dinner. She was wearing a simple sun dress, red floral, with simple sandals, and it looked great on her. Linda had those extra pounds in the middle and her thighs, but I found her very attractive. Beautiful, even. She bent over a little to check the chicken in the oven, and I gently put my hand on her ass.

"Hey! None of that until after dinner! I don't like over-cooked chicken." She stood up and turned to me and kissed me. "You're really very handsome, Dennis. And it's nice to be a little dressed up, even if we are staying in. I like seeing you in something besides cut-off shorts and tie-dyed shirts." Her left hand rested on my chest and I reached down and touched the back of her thigh, over the dress. We were both very excited, but she was right; dried out chicken is just terrible. So we sat in the kitchen, sharing some wine as dinner finished. We ate, we talked, conversation that flowed easily. We talked about our2 friends mostly, and we both wondered how we would explain this relationship if things kept going well.

After we cleaned up, me washing the dishes and Linda drying them, we moved with the rest of the wine into the living room, sitting close together on her plush couch. Linda rested her head on my shoulder, against my neck, and I tickled her bare arm with my fingertips. We were mellow and romantic and very comfortable with each other.

"Thank you for a great dinner. Not that I don't eat well at home, but I haven't had a woman cook for me before. Except my mom."

"Just what I wanted to hear, being compared to your mother. That doesn't exactly put me in the mood, Dennis. But your touch on my arm sure as hell does. I love that."

"Maybe you like to be touched in other places? Like this?" I reached across her body with my other arm and tickled her leg, up her thigh, moving gradually in a way that pushed her dress higher up her legs. Linda let out a sigh that was a mix of desire and mellowness. The two glasses of wine we each had contributed to our relaxed state. The desire part was all us.

I eased Linda onto her back as we made out like we were both teenagers instead of just one of us. We kissed like we were born to with each other. I moved to the side of her neck and her legs were rubbing against mine. She had to feel my pulsing cock, even through my pants and boxers, as well as her dress and panties. I was like steel; I'd been semi-hard since I got there an hour earlier. After we kissed and felt each other for a while, I was ready to take her there, on her couch, hot like a volcano. Linda looked up at me with hunger, a hunger I felt as well. Without saying a word we managed to push my slacks down over my hips, then my boxers. We hiked up her dress to her waist, moaning lustily, then we pushed her panties to the side and I was inside her. We both made loud, desperate noises as we joined. Linda pulled her legs back and my balls were resting on her ass as we ground our hips together. We were grunting, moaning, everything but talking. Thrusting in and out of her pussy was like being immersed in warm oil and velvet, After three or four powerful lunges, Linda came, hard, and I was being gripped in the most wonderful vise. I really didn't want to cum so soon, both because of my pride and the great feelings pulsing through my body, but Linda let me know with her eyes she wanted me to cum, and soon. Fuck it, I thought. It's early; we have plenty of time for more. So I buried myself in deep and let loose a river of my cum. My cock throbbed with each spurt, and I cried out softly as the afterglow encased us.