Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were laying there, catching our breath and kissing softly. That was very quick, very exciting, and it was fantastic. Linda's fingers trailed over my neck and through my hair. I kissed her nose and managed to say a single word: "Sorry."

"Sorry? What on earth for?"

"For being so fast. I feel like that was my first time."

"Don't be silly, Dennis. We were very hot for each other, and you didn't exactly leave me wanting. I came even faster than you did, and it was awesome. Besides, even though we have to get up very early, we have plenty of time. But could you let me up? You're kind of heavier than I am, baby."

"Of course, let me help you." I sat up and pulled Linda up with me. We hugged closely, caressing each other and we were rocking back and forth in a slow and gentle rhythm. My nose was in her hair, which was scented with a light floral aroma. After a few minutes, we got up together, made sure there were no stains on the couch we had to attend to, then we walked hand in hand to her bedroom. We took turns using the bathroom, then we stripped down before climbing into bed, warm and naked. We were already completely comfortable with each other in the nude, even with her little hang-ups regarding her body. She had to know I had no issues with it, based on my reactions to her. In fact, I was already getting hard again.

We kissed a few times and she felt my erection on her thigh. "Already? Oh, the joy of the younger man! As much as I want to enjoy you again, I want to take it a little slow and talk a bit, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, babe. We can talk about anything you like. Or we can just chat in general. Is there something specific you have in mind?" I snuggled up to her that time, resting my head against her breast and holding her by her hip.

"Well, I want to tell you I'm having a great time with you. I thought this was just going to be a brief fling, a one-night stand the other night. But it looks like we're both looking for a little more." Her fingers were teasing my thick hair as she spoke. "I don't want to scare you off, though if you decide this is all you want, to be done after tonight, I won't give you a hard time. But I'd be very pleased to keep seeing you all through the summer. Though I must be out of my mind."

I snuggled closer to her, enjoying her warmth and her softness. Linda was all woman, all the way. "I'm having just as good a time, Linda. I'd love to make this last all summer. And I don't feel like I'm out of my mind at all. I actually feel pretty damn lucky. The only thing is...it's going to be pretty hard to walk away in September, isn't it? But we'll have to.do it. I just don't want to think about that now. It's still early July and we have a lot of time ahead of us. In fact, can you get a sitter for Friday night? I'd love to go to a movie or something. Maybe get a bite at a diner first, a real casual evening."

"Dennis, I don't know if I want you to meet my children. They don't understand about keeping things secret and if they were to say something to Dave...I told you, he has a temper." She looked both worried and sad. "Maybe if I met you at the diner and the movie, so you didn't come here while they're awake. It's not personal, not about you."

I moved up so I could kiss her. "I get it, Linda. Though it really eats at me to know he has you afraid like this. Someday you're going to have to start dating in front of them. You may even find a man you want to meet them. A dashing, younger man..." I teased her, but I was also serious. I wouldn't have minded meeting her kids, spending a day with them over the weekend. But Linda had to take things at her own speed. Besides, thinking about doing things together like that was getting much more involved than we should have. This was supposed to be casual for the most part. Shit, I was feeling things for her that I never felt for anyone I ever was involved with before. And we'd been together twice to that point.

"Let's just meet there for now, instead of here. But I would love to go out like a real date Friday. I have a couple of babysitters I can call."

"Great. We'll figure out the movie tomorrow or Friday. For now, though..." We started kissing and feeling each other again, this time taking it nice and slow to start. We wanted to have fun with this and be playful. Once we were fully aroused again (it didn't take long at all), Linda got on her back and beckoned me with her finger to straddle her chest.

"Bring your cock to me, baby. I want to do wicked things to you." I'd never been with a girl who felt so at ease talking dirty like that, and it was a huge turn-on. My cock twitched with urgent desire as I got closer to her lips. Her tits were right behind me and my ass rubbed against them as the head of my dick traced along her lips. That was also something new to me, getting a blowjob in that position. She flicked her tongue out and teased the head, bouncing it with the tip of her stiffened tongue as she held my hip with her right hand and used her left to coddle my balls. Her right hand spanked me, causing me to move closer so she could take my cock into her mouth and she proceeded to give me head like I'd never gotten before. Earlier, when I got my hardon back so quickly, she extolled the joy of being with a younger man. Now I was thinking about the wonders of being with an experienced older woman as her mouth did its magic on me.

I put my hands on the wall for stability. I moved my hips forward and back like I was fucking her mouth while Linda toyed with my balls and my ass. My eyes were wide open, I was more turned on than I could recall before, and then I found my voice. "Suck it, babe. Suck my hot cock. God, you're driving me crazy!" OK, I wasn't very good at it, yet. But I was caught up in the moment and it was new to me to even try.

Linda took my prick from her mouth and licked it all over, including my balls. I couldn't take any more. I didn't want to cum again yet though, so I somewhat reluctantly pulled away and got back down on the bed. I kissed her wildly, and I made my way to her pussy, which was very wet and needy. This time I went at it like my last meal, licking all around and poking my tongue in and out like I was fucking her. Her legs went up in the air and flailed like I was sending an electric current through her lower body. She pulled and teased her nipples, and her breathing was coming rapidly and shallow. "Lick me faster, baby. Don't stop don't stop DON'TSTOP!!!" Linda screamed as a small flood of lubrication smeared all over my face. She grabbed the back of my head, pushed her feet flat on the bed, and fucked my face. Her pussy was mashed hard against me and the fluids kept coming as I tried to keep up.

"Fuck me now, Dennis! Hurry!" I moved as fast as I could and climbed on top as I went into her very sloppy pussy, sloppy and incredible. We were pumping away at each other and her bed was creaking from the urgency of our raw, sweaty sex. Linda grabbed my ass, spanked me a couple of times, then said "Get behind me! Fuck me from behind!" I just did as I was told; I pulled out and helped her turn onto her hands and knees. I'd never had sex in doggy position before, but I knew about it, and it took me all of two seconds to find my way into her steamy pussy. I slammed forward on instinct, and in seconds we were back in a hot rhythm. I never felt anything like that before. It was amazing and dirty and then Linda demanded that I spank her, harder than she had smacked my ass. I was sweating profusely, dripping onto her back and ass, then Linda came like a runaway train, arching her back and thrusting her ass back into my hips.

My dick was twitching hungrily, and Linda could feel it. She turned around suddenly, grabbed my pulsing, purple member, and jerked me hard all over her tits and neck. My balls felt like they wanted to spew more of my seed, but there was no more to share. I was spent and empty. I fell to my side and Linda joined me, as drained and sticky as I was.

After I came back to Earth, I grabbed Linda close and whispered in her ear. "I've never done that before. But it sure as hell won't be the last time. You're a real wild woman, and I love it!" We both heard what I said, and I felt like I stepped on my own tongue. "Um, what I mean is..."

"Don't explain, baby. I know what you meant. I loved it too. You're a real stallion when you want to be, and you're also a very sensual lover when you want. You're a real natural, not just in bed, but in a sweet, tender way as well. Much better than some of the men I knew back in college."

We were sticking together from fluids and perspiration, but we were enjoying the pillow talk too much to get up and shower. We were sharing a lot of our souls with each other about how much we enjoyed being together. Eventually we had to get up, to use the bathroom, wash up a little, and brush our teeth. I had clean underwear with me to sleep in and another pair for the morning to go to work in, along with a t-shirt, shorts, socks, sneakers and a bathing suit. I was fully prepared to spend the night.

We cuddled in bed, sharing hugs and kisses as we mellowed into a relaxed state so we could go to sleep. We had to be up very early, by 6:30, to shower and to eat something before going to work. But first we slept in a deep, contented sleep. I could get used to this, I reflected. I could get used to Linda. I could fall in love with her. But that wasn't the plan. Right?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let me know if you want more of this story. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments.