Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lind brushed my damp hair from my forehead. Lightly, just with her nails and fingertips, a very tender and sensual touch. "I've only shown this to one other man before, Dave. He loved it at first, but then he got jealous and ugly about it. I never thought I would show it to anyone else. Then you came along, baby. And I just knew I could trust you. Not to make me feel bad or cheap about it. I have such a great time with you in everything we do, and you never cease to surprise me in how you can make me forget, even for a few minutes, that you're much younger. Like just now. Not because of your skills in bed, but because of your big, warm, wonderful heart. You make me feel very safe, Dennis." She moved on top of me and gave me these big warm kisses as I held her tightly.

"For the record, Linda, you do the same for me. You never make me feel inferior to you or immature. I feel like we're equals. That's why I'm not worried-much- about you meeting my parents, or for me to meet your children."

Linda was quiet, holding my hand. The room was dark and silent until I heard her softly crying. I immediately pulled her close and held her, warmly, protective, and I let her cry until she was ready to talk. It took a couple of minutes.

"Damn you, Dennis. Why couldn't you be just like every other 20ish man? Why do you have to be so beyond your years? You feel like we're equals because we are. I really do want to meet your family. They must be wonderful people to have raised you so well." She wiped her tears away and cuddled closer, as close as we could get.

"Linda, I don't want to watch the rest of the movie. At least not for now. Maybe another time. And you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I like you for you. I'm attracted to the sexy, funny woman you are. It's a turn on watching it, sure, but you're what turns me on most of all. I just want to make love to you the rest of the night. I want to feel close to you."

She rolled me on my back and pressed her comforting breasts to my body as we locked in a deep kiss, and we kept kissing, kept touching, very intimate, very loving. We rolled gently back and forth over the bed, letting our passion build and build. I kissed the side of her neck, which I discovered REALLY got to her, and she kissed me all over my chest and throat, which did the same for me. Then, when we were both ready, Linda got on top of me and eased my cock into her silky pussy, nice and slow, pushing down an inch or two, then pulling back up, then down again a little more, then up again. It was maddening and exquisite at the same time.

I reached for her, for her elongated nipples, and I put my first two fingers of both hands on either side of those hard peaks. I squeezed my fingers together and moved my hands up and down so her nipples were rolling. Linda was making such sexy noises and a little more moisture oozed from her pussy down my cock.

"Baby, that's so niceeeee", she moaned with obvious lust. "More pressure, please."

"For you, anything." I squeezed her nipples tighter between my long fingers and Linda sat down hard on my groin so our pubic hairs were tangled together. When I looked down where we were joined, all I could see for the moment was that tangle, and it was very sexy. When Linda lifted up a little, I could see the shaft of my wet cock, glistening with the mix of our combined lubrication. I thought it was fucking hot until I looked up, at her tits in my hands and then the highly aroused look on her face. That was the hottest sight of all. That look of ecstasy.

Linda bent forward and let her tits dangle in my face. I held her ass with one hand while bringing her breast to my mouth and I kissed and sucked as eagerly as a newborn. Her fingers raked through my hair, pulling a little as her pussy spasmed all around my dick. Then, when I bit down, she cried out her pleasure. I felt her thighs trembling as she ground down on my pelvis, extending her climax. I was still hot for her and I rolled us over so she was on her back. I thrust in hard and fast, lusty sex, loving sex. We stared in each others eyes, so excited together.

"Cum for me, baby. Deep inside me. I want to feel your heat." Linda dug her nails into my ass, her fantastic was of spurring me on, and I kissed her hard as I exploded my semen as deep inside her womb as I could. My cock kept twitching, even long after my orgasm was over. We couldn't get enough of each other. I didn't have all the experience in the world at that point, but I couldn't imagine meeting anyone that could be more sexually exciting for me, anywhere.

We laid there, our limbs all tangled together with her top sheet bunched around us. I looked into those lovely dark eyes and I knew I was falling for her, bad. Shit, I knew I was on the way to loving her. Definitely NOT a part of the plan. And there was no way in hell I could walk away from her before we spent every possible minute together.

I tickled her tummy from under her breasts to just above her pubic hair and Linda sighed as the slight belly quivered under my touch. Her nails were gently scraping my chest, twisting my chest hairs around her fingers. Out touches were incredibly intimate, the touch of lovers.

We were quiet for a long time, just sharing those touches. "Baby, do you want me to tell you about the movies? I will if you want me to. I'm not embarrassed at all around you."

"Gee, I couldn't tell" I said, cracking wise, and she playfully slapped my shoulder. "I don't think you have anything to be embarrassed about. It was something you did in college, obviously. So, tomorrow, if you want, you can tell me. Or not. It's your call. I'll never ask."

She hugged me tight, as tight as she could. "How did you get to be so damned decent at this age?"

"Thank my dad. You can do that tomorrow night, He taught me how to treat women, even more so than my mom. He sees a lot of ugly things as a police detective, and he made sure me and my brother knew how to treat women."

"Well, he did a great job. I'll be sure to let them both know." She snuggled against me, like a cat rubs on your legs when it wants affection. Her face on my chest, nodding up and down as I caressed her lower back. "Do you mind if we go to sleep now? I'm tired, in the best way. Tomorrow is another day, baby."

"I wouldn't mind a good nights sleep either, honey. You drain me, my vixen." We giggled, used the bathroom for what we needed to do, then we settled into a peaceful sleep. I loved sleeping next to Linda. I loved being warm and affectionate together. Hell, I loved her. I knew it in my bones.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day was very domestic oriented. I helped her with her weekly food shopping and helped her tidy up around the condo. It felt a little strange and yet it also felt very normal. By getting things done Saturday, we'd have all day Sunday to ourselves before I had to leave around 6, before her ex dropped her kids off. And we found some time to have some very naughty sex before we had to take showers before we got dressed to go to my house so she could meet my parents. As my mom told me, refusing was not an option.

We drove over in near silence, both of us scared in different ways. She was worried my parents wouldn't like her. I knew my dad would be fine, but my mom could be difficult. I loved her dearly, but she was a very strong-willed woman and almost always got her way. And when it came to my brother and me, she was as protective as a lioness.

When we were a few blocks from my house, I pulled over for a couple of minutes. We were running early, so we had the time. I turned to Linda, who looked somewhat pale, even with her brown tan. I could actually see her trembling a bit. I tried to reassure her.

"Linda, honey, we're going to be fine. My parents will like you just fine. There's everything to like about you." I hoped.

"Sure. Everyone loves the thought of a woman going out with a teenaged 12 years her junior. Especially when they're the parents of that teen. They'll look at me like a molester." She was scared, I mean, really scared.

I hugged her tight, as best as I could across the gap between our bucket seats. "Please, you'll be fine. I promise. They're good people. And you're pretty amazing yourself." I gave her a quick kiss and smiled reassuringly, I hoped again.

I drove the rest of the way over, and i got out of the car and then went around to help her out. We were dressed nice, like out for a nice evening in a restaurant. I wore a simple outfit of black slacks and shoes with a white linen shirt with dark blue pinstripes. But Linda was stunning in a blue knee-length dress with white buttons down the front, blue wedge sandals and a white sweater. Very simple and very beautiful.

I let us in and called out to my family. My brother, of course, was the first to greet us, like he had been waiting by the door. He was already on our side because he was on my side, always. He held out his hand and gave her a big smile. "Hi Linda, I'm Tom. I'm really happy to meet you."

"Hi Tom. I see handsome gentlemen run in your family." She turned to me and said "He's just like you. Almost as handsome." My brother took it in the lighthearted way it was meant and he offered to take her sweater.

My dad was right behind him. I introduced him, Harry Warren, and he also smiled warmly and shook her hand gently. The Warren men were all turning on the charm. Then we stopped into the kitchen, where my mom was busy prepping some twice baked potatoes and string beans with garlic and olive oil. My dad already had the grill going with chicken parts.

I introduced my mom, Celia, to Linda, and, while they both were polite and smiling, they were also sizing each other up. Linda handed mom a box of bakery cookies and I gave her a bouquet of flowers. Linda got a handshake and I got a kiss on the cheek.

At the beginning, while we sat out back, sipping beers and wine (not Tom; he had to make do with iced tea), everything was fine. My parents had basic questions about Linda, her parents (her mom was dead and her dad lived in Fort Lauderdale, a retired businessman), and Linda was especially animated when she talked about her children. I helped dad with the chicken, not that he really needed the help. My brother sat with mom and Linda; he was fascinated with her, clearly attracted to her. We had the same appreciation for beautiful women.

Dad spoke with me, quietly. "I can certainly see why you're so attracted to her, Dennis. She's a real looker, whatever her age, and she's very charming. I'm not in love with this, you going with her, but I know it's just the summer, and you'll both be moving on come September. You will be moving on, right?" He glanced sideways at me while he brushed the parts with sauce, the coals making searing sounds as drops of sauce and chicken fat dripped down.

"Dad, that's the plan, ok? Honestly, I really like her and I wish we could keep seeing each other, maybe even make it a serious relationship, but I don't see how. Not from 150 miles away. She's very special to me."

"I can understand how you're feeling, son. She's got a lot going for her besides just her looks. But remember where you are in life. Have fun the rest of the summer with Linda. She's a real sweetheart. But school starts in early September."

From what I could see and overhear, Linda and my mom were getting along fine, and I figured mom was thinking like my dad. As long as this was just a summer fling, she wouldn't stand in our way either. The problem was I was feeling much stronger about Linda than I had expected. And I was sure she felt the same way.

Dinner was delicious, simple summer fare, and then, after it all was cleaned up, we moved things inside as it got dark and the mosquitos made their presence known. Coffee and cookies would be easier in the living room.

We were sitting and talking casually, everyone getting along, and I was feeling relieved. My brother went out for a while to hang out with friends until his curfew of 11. So it was just the four of us. And honestly, the rest of the evening went fine. My strong-willed mom was polite the entire time, the perfect hostess.

After my brother came home, a little after 11:15, we got up and said our goodbyes. I was relieved; the evening had gone as well as I could have hoped. As long as this was just a short-term thing, my parents would give me space. I still had to let them know we were planning to go away for 5 days after camp ended. That might yet bring on a fight, but I'd deal with that on my own. It wouldn't be fair to Linda to drag her into that.

On the way back to her place, Linda said "Baby, would you mind stopping off for a drink with me? I want to tell you about the movies, and I could use a drink or two while I tell you."

"Are you sure. honey? You don't have to, you know. I told you it's your business. I'll be glad to listen, but I also don't mind if you feel it's too personal."

She took my hand and smiled. "You're such a sweet man. Why couldn't you be about 24 at least?" i drove us to a bar near her apartment, and I ordered a martini for Linda and a scotch for myself, then we sat at an empty table, far enough from other ears.

We sipped our drinks, then Linda went into the tale. "I told you when I got to college I lost my virginity early on and I found I loved sex. Everything I tried with a man, then I tried with women as well and I enjoyed that as well. My parents were very protective of me, and they kept a very close eye on me when I was still in high school. I couldn't believe they let me go away, and so far, for college. So I went a little wild for my first year and a half.

"There were a couple of guys that claimed they wanted to be filmmakers. And the times being what they were, the early 70s, there was a lot of sexual liberation going on. They got a number of girls and guys to do these movies, 'loops', they called them. They had a little money and they offered the girls 50 bucks and the guys 25 to perform in the films. And they gave anyone who wanted one a copy. I said what the hell, it could be fun, it's 50 bucks, which went a long way, so why not?

"I did that one you saw, I was really turned on when I started, though the guy was kind of mechanical. They didn't want any kissing or any real touching. Just sex. I got off doing it, but not like I usually did. Then, a few weeks later, they asked again, for a...kinkier movie. When they told me what they wanted, I got really hot. I mean, I was dripping." At that point the waitress came over, I ordered us another drink each, then gave her a ten dollar tip and told her to just leave us alone unless we signaled for her. I didn't want to disturb Linda while she got through this. "Do you want to know what the scene was? I can tell you or show you when we get home. It's up to you, Baby."

"Tell me. I'm curious, and I don't know if we'll want to watch it. Tonight, anyways."

"It was a foursome. Two couples. Me and this other girl, a really sexy blond I didn't know, we started by making out and then fingering and licking each other, then the guys came into the picture and we did all sorts of things in different positions, even changing partners. Maybe because I started off making out with Cindy, the other girl, I got off big time with that one. I didn't do any more. I guess I kind of came to my senses. I'm not ashamed I did them, Dennis. It was a time to experiment for me. But the two were enough. I'm not proud about it, but again, I'm not ashamed, either."

We held hands across the small round table as she settled back and finished off her drink. I asked if she wanted another, and she nodded yes, kind of gratefully. I stuck with just the two; between the scotches and the two beers I had at home, it was more than enough. I still had to drive us home. I asked the waitress for another drink and waited for it to come before we said anything more.

"So, are you disappointed in me, Baby? Grossed out? Do you hate me. never want to see me again? Please tell me what you're thinking, Dennis. I don't want to be kept in suspense." A single tear fell down her right cheek, and I wiped it with my thumb.

"I'm not disappointed or disgusted or anything like that, Honey. I told you, your past is your business. I have no rights over you. Not now, and certainly not then. You were discovering yourself, Linda. And as far as we're concerned, I'm kind of glad you did discover your sexuality. It's served us well, hasn't it?" I smiled and toyed with her fingers.

She looked down at our hands, playing sensually together. "Baby, you need to take me home now. I can't tell you how much I want you now. So either take me home or bend me over this table right now. My incredibly sexy lover." From the expression on her face, she was as hungry as I was. I opted to take her home.

As soon as we were inside her apartment, we were all over each other, stripping each others clothes off, licking and nibbling as body parts became exposed. As soon as we were naked, Linda lightly bit my nipple and I groaned as she demanded "The dining room table. Bend me over, now!"

We semi-stumbled about ten feet to the wood table, she shoved one of the chairs out of the way, and I pushed her kind of roughly so she was bent over, wearing nothing besides her wedge heels. They gave her legs and ass a great shape, with her ass up high and legs straight. "Fuck me, Baby. Hard. I'm so fucking wet!"

I lined up my steel-stiff cock to the lips of her dripping pussy and thrust in deep with one stroke. She grunted as I filled her quickly, jamming my hips against her ass. "Fuck, you ARE dripping!" I was pumping her hard, fast, like she demanded. My hips were making loud slapping sounds every time they hit her ass. "So fucking sexy!"

"Pull my hair, Dennis! Spank me, do whatever you want! Make me yours!" This was as wild as we'd ever gotten, hot, dirty sex that I don't imagine many 19 year olds experienced. Especially with a sexy, sensuous, uninhibited older woman.

I grabbed her hair with one hand, not hard, and spanked her with the other, and Linda was howling with pleasure. "Spank me harder, dammit!" I slapped her ass as hard as I dared, even if it wasn't quite hard enough to please her. I just couldn't go harder. Between the spanking, the tugging on her hair and the aggressive fuck over the table, I had to fight hard to keep from cumming before Linda was quite ready. After all this, an intense kind of sex I never even dreamed of in my youthful, hormonal life, I would have hated to disappoint her. As sweat dripped down my body, and as Linda used her muscles to grab me like a fist, I thought of anything else I could imagine to distract me enough to hold off. I thought about baseball stats; that did it, taking enough of the edge off to keep fucking her without cumming. until Linda was ready.

After a few minutes, she was there. "One more smack on my ass, Baby! One hard one!" I brought my hand down harder, making a resounding crack as it met the fleshy cheek of her round ass, and then Linda came in a rolling orgasm that kept flowing through her body for at least a minute, maybe a little longer. That finished me off and I shot my balls dry, so much that when we were done, our mixed juices were dripping down my shaft and down her inner thighs. I bend over and kissed her back and her neck, and she twisted her head to the side so I could get to her lips. As wild as we were just minutes ago, we were kissing lovingly then. I straightened my body up and I helped Linda do the same, holding her from behind with my arms around her waist.

"I never even imagined sex could be like that" I whispered in Linda's ear. "I just had no idea."

"Baby, you're a real beast. And then you can be so sensitive and sweet. You're a very well-rounded man" Linda moaned as we touched and kissed, and then giggled together. We managed to find the strength to gather up our clothes and we walked gingerly to the bedroom on unstable legs. We sat on the bed and after Linda got her shoes off, she went into the bathroom for a while, then brought out a damp towel for us both to wipe off the sticky sweat and fluids all over our bodies. Then I took the towel and hung it on a hook before I used the bathroom before we climbed into bed, spent and sated. Tired as hell too; it was about 2AM by then, and time to get some sleep.