Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, what are you doing?" I asked with more than a touch of discomfort.

"Baby, if you relax, I promise this can feel great for you. I won't hurt you, but this will feel different. Trust me?" Her eyes were soft and loving.

"OK, go ahead. I do trust you, completely. I love you."

"I love you too, Baby. Don't tense up if you can avoid it. I would never hurt you."

I tried to just go a little limp, just enough to relax my mind. I pretty much knew what was coming, was nervous (a lot of guys were at least a little homophobic back in '85), But I trusted Linda. Soon she was working my cock again, then I felt her finger back by my anus again. A nice, soapy finger. Then she slid inside me, just up to that first knuckle, and I felt my toes twitch as well as my cock. I grunted a little, but really, it didn't hurt and Linda pushed a little harder, up to the second knuckle. "How are you doing, Baby?"

"OK" I answered as I breathed rapidly. "Go the rest of the way."

"My sexy man" Linda said as she jerked me hard and fast, then she pushed her finger in the rest of the way, and before I knew what was happening, my cock pulsed, my ass gripped her twisting finger, and I shot a huge mass of cum which Linda aimed all over her body. Her finger wiggled a little and more kept coming out. more than I could remember shooting before.

"OHMYGOD!" I screamed, stifled by the sound of the cascading water. I said it a few times before Linda gingerly removed her invading finger from my ass.

"I assume you enjoyed that, Baby?" She had a knowing smile, playful and even teasing.

"Damn right I did! I thought only gay guys enjoyed that kind of thing!"

"That doesn't make sense, does it? Every man has a prostate gland."

I merely nodded in agreement, then we shut off the water before we resembled steamed prunes. We dried off quickly before opening the bathroom door to get a needed blast of cooler air.

After we threw on some light bed clothes, we had a light dinner of chicken salad sandwiches (It was a hot, humid day and we didn't want a heavy meal), and we cuddled while we listened to Rod Stewart's Every Picture Tells a Story. As she held me around my waist and mine were around her shoulders.

"Are you ok now, Baby? Are you hung up about what we did in the shower?"

"I don't think so. I think if you had asked me in advance, I would have said no, that's for gays, not straight men. My friends all would have said the same, probably. Show's what we all know."

"It's just a physical response to touching an area that feels very good for men. Gay and straight has nothing to do with it, Dennis. It's not something we have to do often, but we can try it from time to time. I want us to enjoy as many things as possible in the time we have together." She shifted so she was a little closer to me. "I wish this summer would never end. I'm having the best time I've ever had."

"Same for me. I know it will be terrible when I leave, but right now, I can't imagine enjoying being with anyone else more than you, Honey. But something isn't right."

Linda sat up a little higher, looking at me with a puzzled expression. "Oh? What's wrong, Baby?"

"I had an incredible orgasm in the shower, but you were left wanting. I need to make it up to you. Maybe I can make your eyes roll back in your head!" I grabbed around the middle and pushed her back onto the couch, and Linda laughed out loud while my mouth attacked her shoulder and neck.

"You're so wonderfully naughty! Ravish me, my sexy man. Do whatever comes into your perverted mind!" I kissed her all over her face and upper body as my hands roamed all over her lower body. My fingers traced over her ass, her thighs and behind her knees, her tummy and back. Linda went from laughter to moans in quick time. I pulled open her short, satin robe and my lips and tongue were all over her full pillows, paying special attention to her thick, stiff nipples.

"Take me into the bedroom, Baby. There's more room and I'm also very wet already. Feel my panties." I reached between her smooth thighs, a little thick and sexy, and the crotch of her red matching satin panties had a nice wet spot that was growing by the minute. She was as wet as I was hard.

"Come with me, my wicked lover." I took her hand and led her quickly to her bedroom, where I tossed her on the bed.

"Oh yeah, Baby, take charge! Dominate me! Do whatever you want to me!" She was panting with lust. I tugged off her robe, exposing her large tits, leaving her in just her full back panties. I pulled off my shirt, and Linda watched me, rubbing her pussy with one hand while the other pulled on her nipples. She was whimpering as I pulled down my briefs, and my cock bounced with the motions of my body. I grabbed my dick, full and thick, and I stroked it while she watched and played with herself.

"You like what you see, my wicked woman?" I squeezed a big drop of my clear precum to the head, then I smeared it around, making it shine. Linda licked her lips, involuntarily, I think. I pulled up my cock so she could see my balls, very full again, and she let out a slight cry. "I know you want to suck this, but I'm going to have some fun with you first."

"God, yes, Baby. Do what you want!" I climbed onto her bed and made my way between her legs, then I stretched out so my head was even with her bushy pussy. Her scent was intoxicating, making me a little dizzy. I loved that very feminine odor. But before I tasted her, I flipped Linda onto her tummy, much to her surprise. I kissed the back of her thighs, licking up to the cheeks of her ass, where I paused to take a few gentle nibbles.

"That is so damn sexy, Baby. You're making me soak my panties. Taste them for me. Leave them on while you do it" she urged before she lifted her hips and pushed a pillow under her tummy. That raised her ass a little and when she parted her legs a little more, her pussy stuck out, molded to the now drenched crotch of her panties.

"With pleasure, Honey. My pleasure." I licked between her thighs, teasing her, making her moan and mewl. After a couple of minutes, I finally applied my tongue to her pussy, first licking outside the crotch of her panties. I probed with my tongue as my hands gripped her full ass, and Linda kept moaning louder, but she was also frustrated, as it wasn't enough pressure to get off. So then I pulled her panties aside for easier access. I licked all around in a circular pattern, all around her outer lips, then moving in on the smaller, inner lips. I got a couple of hairs on my tongue, which I didn't care about at all. My nose was just in between the cheeks of her ass, and Linda wiggled around as she gave her body over to the pleasure roiling all through her.

Linda's fingers were clenching her sheets, and her body was moving in random ways as a series of small orgasms kept hitting her like ripples on a pond. I'd never eaten a girl in that position before, but it was clear my instincts were solid. Then I pushed two fingers inside her as I licked all around her clit, swollen and pulsing. I made fast, small circles with the tip of my tongue. As she began to grind her ass in my face, I grabbed Linda's hips and lifted her higher in the air so I could get to her clit easier. "Oh, oh GoddammitDennis!" she howled as I pulled on her little pearl with my lips, sucking it. I had two fingers deep inside her, then, with my other hand, I spanked her hard and Linda came like fireworks were going off in her soul. It was a long climax, her legs getting tight and her pussy grinding in my face before she finally needed a break.

"No more, Baby! Please!" She struggled away, pulling herself off my fingers with a slight sucking sound. My hand was coated in the sweet juices from her pussy. I licked some off and wiped the rest on the front of my briefs, right over my cock. Then I moved up next to her face so she could smell herself on my underwear.

"Can you smell that, Babe? That's your pussy right over my dick. Your juices mixed with my pheromones. So hot together." I rubbed all over her face as she moaned from the kinky talk and play, then I peeled down my underwear and my cock bounced out, thick and reddish at the head, inches from Linda's full lips. I grabbed it at the base and traced the tip all over her lips, leaving a trail of my precum. She moaned before licking her lips clean.

"Let me suck you, Baby, then you can fuck me any way you want. As hard as you want. But I have to suck it first!" I held her head in my hands and slowly fed her my throbbing cock, pushing an inch in at a time.

Besides how well Linda and I connected in general, we had a sexual connection that I didn't think I could ever find in a woman again in my life. I never even imagined getting this wild in my dirtiest fantasies. I'd had sex with 5 girls since losing my virginity, most at college. They all gave head, a few even enjoyed doing it, loving the feeling of control and seeing the exstacy on my face when I came. But Linda was in a whole other league. She did things to me with her tongue that drove me wild with desire. She could take me all the way to the back of her mouth, and when she took my cock out, she sometimes bounced me off the tip of her tongue, sometimes licked me like a lollipop, and sometimes she used her lips alone, up and down along the bottom of my shaft. Then she licked and sucked on my balls. She made me feel like I was losing my mind.

Then she said "Turn around, Baby. Get on your hands and knees for me." She had a nasty smile that told me I was in for something new. I did as I was told, assuming the position. I felt her behind me like I had been behind her before, with her face right by my ass. I could feel her warm breath on the fine hairs on my cheeks and I shuddered. Then she spread my cheeks and I felt something wet and a little stiff moving up and down the crack of my ass, her talented tongue, as her hand wrapped around my dick, pumping me slowly.

"OH my fucking God!" I howled. I involuntarily pushed back against her face as her tongue went to town probing me. I felt it making circles around the ring of my anus, rimming me like she'd clearly done before. I didn't know who she learned all these things from and I didn't care. I was just grateful to be on the receiving end of her skills. "Babe, you're making me crazy!"

Linda took a break from rimming me but she didn't stop jerking my cock like she was milking me. "I'm glad you're so willing to try new things, Baby. You're definitely a lot of fun!" Then she went back to attacking my ass.

She kept going, licking that sensitive area while jerking me, but not hard enough to make me cum. That was fine with me; we both wanted each other on the best way possible.

"Babe, if you don't stop soon, I may not be able to hold off" I warned her. She could feel me throbbing in her hand; there was only so much a man could take.

"Then come take me, Baby, any way you want me. Just take me, please."

I eased her on her back and hooked her knees with my elbows, pushing her legs way back. This time I put my cock to her pussy and I rubbed up and down, teasing her a little, getting my dick nice and wet. She was whimpering, begging me with her brown eyes, and in I went, nice and slow, all the way in a smooth stroke. Our bodies were joined together and at first we just kind of grinded our bodies in a circle. When I started to pull back, Linda held me in place with her legs, wrapping them around my upper thighs. "Not yet, Baby. Just stay there for a minute." The look on her face was joyous, and I wouldn't have moved without her say so. So I stayed as still as I could, enveloped in her warmth.

I leaned down and kissed her shoulder, then her neck and that very exciting place between the two. I licked her ear and blew softly. Linda was squirming, flexing her hips, yet holding me tight. It was so incredibly loving, and I felt it all over my body and my mind. Then we kissed, deep, sexy, intense kisses, before her legs relaxed and Linda said, simply, "Now."

I pulled back, then thrust in deep, repeating over and over, each time smashing my pubic bone into hers, putting pressure on her clit. She dug her fingers into the flesh of my ass, her nails making small marks. The slight pain was exciting, and I kept moving faster. Linda was crying with love, and when she came, she almost pushed me off of her. Instead, her muscles clamped down hard and then it was my turn to cum. My cock twitched with each burst of my seed, soon setting off another orgasm for my loving partner.

We were tangled again, her right leg across both of mine, her right arm across my chest, as I gently stroked her back and her ass. "I don't know how you learned to be such a wonderful lover at your age, Baby, and I don't care. You do the most amazing things to me. I love you so much." Her lips kissed my chest and neck and it was heavenly.

"Honey, I learned my best skills from you. You inspire me to make you feel great. I get a lot of pleasure from pleasing you. And in case you didn't know it, I love you too. Very much."

After a while we cleaned up, then wearily crawled back into bed. We just cuddled romantically for a while, enjoying our proximity to each other. "Dennis, why don't you ask your friends to come here for dinner Saturday night. I'll make something. I think it would be more comfortable than going out."

"That's fine with me. We can still get dressed a bit, make it a special evening. Thank you, Honey. For everything. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too, Baby, and there's nothing to thank me for. My handsome love."

"My gorgeous lady."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saturday I came over in the afternoon, and spent some time playing with her kids while Linda prepared a roast with root vegetables. I brought flowers for Linda and Yankees baseball caps for the children.

"We're Mets fans" Michael protested with a smile.

"Well, when I come over, you're Yankees fans!" We played some board games while Linda was busy, then around 7 we got dressed, me in slacks and a button down shirt, while Linda wore a green sleeveless cocktail dress that looked amazing on her. Her perfume was light and expensive, and I kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

"You're so beautiful, Babe. Absolutely delicious." A little nibble on her shoulder to make my point.

"Stop that" she said, while we looked in the mirror. "We have to behave until later."

"Too bad. I want you so damn much."

Chris and Marie arrived just before 8, and they both looked dressed to kill as well. After meeting the children, Linda put them to bed, then came out to have a glass of wine and talk to my friends before dinner. I carved and helped serve. I was feeling very domesticated, and I loved it. I loved doing anything with Linda. She got along very well with Christ and Marie, who didn't behave like teenagers. When I spoke to Chris a few days later, he told me they both thought she was great for me, and he didn't mention a word about how I'd handle going back to school. We were leaving it alone for the time being.

Linda had a good time, thankfully, and, after we made love that night, we talked a little about nothing special. Unfortunately, I had to go home around 3. There was no way I would have been able to get up early enough to drive home before her kids got up, something she didn't want to explain to them, regardless of my age. I understood, but driving home at 3AM isn't my idea of fun.

We got through the first few days of the week, then I spent the night as I usually did on Wednesday. But when I saw Linda Friday morning, there was a big fucking problem.

I went to say hello as I did every morning, but I noticed right away she was wearing sunglasses, something she rarely did at camp. I asked her why, but she said she'd tell me later. I had a very bad feeling. Very bad.

At lunch, we took a walk to have some privacy. When we were sure we were alone, I asked her why she had the glasses on all morning.

Instead of answering me, she just lifted them up onto her head. I sucked in my breath as I saw her right eye was a little swollen and there was a small bruise right under it. A few tears started dripping down her cheeks.

It broke my heart to see her hurt like that. I just took her in my arms and let her cry, and cry, and cry. I stroked my fingers through her hair, not saying a word for a while, just holding her to my chest. After a while, I said just one word. "Dave?"

She pulled back a little, nodding her head. She took out a couple of tissues and wiped her cheeks, then her eyes, very carefully on the right side. I touched her left cheek and then I kissed it, not caring if someone might see. "Can you tell me what happened, Honey?"

She sniffled back her tears before speaking. "It was those hats you bought the kids. When Dave brought them home last night, Sandy said she had something she wanted to show him, and she went to her room and came out wearing the Yankees cap. Dave asked her where it came from, and she told him Uncle Dennis got it for her. He asked who is Uncle Dennis, and before I could stop her she said Mommy's boyfriend. That turned into a big fight- like he doesn't have girlfriends!- and he ended up hitting me with the back of his hand. It's not even the pain that's got me so upset; it's the humiliation. I have to wear these glasses or I'll end up getting a hundred questions. Some of them might think you hit me, Baby. I couldn't bear anyone thinking that."

My heart was sinking into my stomach. It was my fault. If I hadn't bought her kids those damned hats. I was a cross between achingly sad and red hot fury. I wanted to kick the shit out of that bastard. He hurt the woman I loved more than almost anyone else, except my family. Maybe. "Honey, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I bought those hats without even thinking it could cause a problem for you. A huge problem." I held her again, but I wouldn't cry in front of her. It wasn't her place to feel sorry for me.

"Don't be ridiculous, Dennis. This is all on my ex. His fragile ego couldn't stand that I found someone who is infinitely better for me than he ever was. It's not your fault, Baby. It's all Dave."

I kept holding her, being gentle and supportive, but inside I was seething. And there was really nothing I could do. I couldn't fight him; my father always reinforced that I should never get into a fight except to defend myself or someone else, and this was not that situation; the assault was long over. It's a very emasculating experience.

I finally let her go; we had to get back to the groups as the lunch period was just about over. But for the first time, we walked back hand in hand and we even shared a brief kiss in front of the other division heads. She needed some comfort more than we needed discretion. I touched her left cheek lovingly and I said "Hey, Linda, don't forget I love you. So very much."

She gave me a weak smile. "I know, Baby. I love you too. More than anyone except my father and my children. You're so good to me. So good FOR me."

"That goes both ways, Honey. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." One more kiss on her good cheek, then we went back to work. At least it was our weekend to spend together. I could comfort her all weekend long.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, I thank you for your votes and for your comments. There will be at least one more part to come. Perhaps more?