All Comments on 'Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 03'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Great surprise at the end!

5

OftheriverOftheriverabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just read all 3 chapters. I love this! You HAVE to continue! There's 6 years to go!!!

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

Excellent. Excellent story and excellent writing.

THANKS

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Very very good read. A real Heart string jerker, and I loved it. Just call me an old romantic but I would love to read how they finally got married. Thank you for it.

NYBossNYBossabout 2 years ago

Your three part series was an excellent read. Would like to know the next chapter in their lives.

redbaron172redbaron172about 2 years ago

Awesome story!!!! Yes please tell us 'THE REST OF THE STORY'!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to hear how they get together.

sjohns219sjohns219about 2 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks for the nice read. I would like to learn the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, thank Heaven, they didn’t throw it all away. Most never find this kind of love even once. You can’t just let it go, even if it’s inconvenient. 5 stars for all 3 chapters, and eagerly awaiting further installments, to find out how they found their Happily Ever After.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but cheated in the end. How can you leave out the bit we're all waiting to read about and give it a quick happy ending...;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE, more, more!!!

Smm1Smm1almost 2 years ago

Tap tap tap [impatiently waiting for the next chapter.]

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. I cried all through their parting. I want the happy ending NOW!

I cried because due to COVID I have been separated from the woman I love for 18 months and I felt the pain.

You write about love so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...