All Comments on 'Summer of Good-Bye'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Real tear jerker and so well done. Great pacing. Loved it.

adjoaqadjoaqover 9 years ago
On point!

But then, what else are we supposed to expect from the Master! Loved it. You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELL DONE!

Loved the paranormal angle - don't recall you using that before. I really enjoy your talent for putting character development into hot stories and this is one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

The story was the best use of paranormal in a romantic story I have read yet. Keep up the work you are one of the great gay writers on Literotica well you and reddirtwriter.

nanobotnanobotover 9 years ago
bitter sweet

I admire how you can show genuine romance without sacrificing subject or becoming saccharine. This is something I struggle with in my own writing. Sex is stimulated by odor and taste, the look and feel of another skin- you always capture these elements so that in describing even the most base act you stimulate desire. When you add nostalgia and sacrifice you create drama unparalleled and romance that makes even the hardest heart soften.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And a great comment yet again. . .

you always manage to write great comments on sr's work, nanobot. You sum things up so well and I just wish I could say it half as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This literally gave me the shivers. In the best way possible this story is so bittersweet, though the sweet outweighs the bitter. The love between Jeffrey and Kyle is awesome, and I find it kind of funny that Kyle is still quite in charge of things even from the grave. In all of your stories, I love how well you develop the characters, their relationship, and the storyline as a whole. I adore all of your work, and this is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

Definitely one of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

It transcended genre. It wasn't an erotic story, although it was erotic. It wasn't a gay story, although the protagonist and most of the characters were gay. It wasn't a ghost story, even if one of the main characters seems to be a ghost.

It was a very human story about grief and mourning and finding ones way back to the land of the living. The characterizations, the emotions evoked, were real and universal.

All I can say is wonderful job!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Great tale

Another great story by you. I've read a lot of yours and they never fail to have interesting characters and good sex. I don't usually go for the paranormal but in this story it fit so well. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Both brilliant and realistic despite the paranormal element.

I loved the moving on aspect of the story. The sex scenes were tightly written and arousing as with all your stories. And I'm glad that both Kyle and Jeffery could find their rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3019 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...