All Comments on 'Summer of Sibling Madness'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
trite_readertrite_readerover 8 years ago
Generally Love Your Stories

But I only liked this one.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job great story

A 5* rating from me on this one, have enjoyed all of your work. Loved the storyline and all of the background that you put into this, it was a great read

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The incest is fine

But the Goth weirdness isn't. Nor the hint of threesomes. You should have stopped at love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way above most people's pay grade.

Extremely interesting. I found myself deeply surrounded by your writing.

Then, after finishing your story, I found myself wondering how connected you are to this story.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
still laughing...

...incest ok butt 3way &/or Goth isn't? HaHaHa, cracks me up!

& besides, I do not find an explicit 3way delineated. I figured MaryDee was assisting Adele to 'man up' and give C-Man, a jolly good pegging. Poor analmousey, if it had only graduated that Reading Comprehension course last year in sixth grade.

O, another well-written story of well-characterized characters. In an honest depiction of a quirky Outlier social strata. An emotionally revealing picture of people dealing with internal and external stresses. I really admire how weell this work came off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Two to three years ago you were writing sweet, romantic stories and now you are writing... this?

I look forward to you getting back to the romance again and away from whatever brand of rubbish this was.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Why Not?

So weird, to us in the "normal" world. But kind of wonderful too. If it satisfies, why not, and the bit about the rest of the animal world echoes what I have said more than a few times. We are certainly just animals, after all. Sex is just sex, and we all have fetishes of some sort or other. Even if the fetish is simply following the "rules". And It's good to see MSTarot here again. Thanks! 5*!

ChrispeChrispeover 8 years ago
Great, But

It was a really great story until you got to the anal sex. I don't know why you and other writers are so obsessed with anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Potential for more

This does have the potential for more considering the interest of Marydee in their lives. Might be fun to continue.

goldponygoldponyover 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

I have enjoyed your stories in the past, and find this a little "different". But good. Taking a walk on the "other side". Yes, I would probably do about anything for my sister, but haven't been presented with this situation. Might have tried to find her a lover, if she would accept that. But I find this gives a provoking thought. How far could you or would you go for a family member you really cared about? Think first!

Thanks. GP

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Not all what I expected...BETTER!!!!

Well done...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Barf

Somewhere Pacofear is turning over in his grave.

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 8 years ago

This story did not work for me as sibcest. Honestly, the true kink here is Anal. You should have ditched the incest angle and gone for that.

The emotional dynamics are way off. You spend 2 1/2 pages going on about her deep, soulful love for her brother to . . . I want to be your cunt, your anal slut. Maybe it would have worked if the anal sex was intimate and loving, but it wasn't.

The brother was way underdeveloped. Didn't believe it. He's clueless until it's pointed out his sis is madly in love with him, and then he's all Oh I guess I am too! Didn't buy it. Came across as cheap, almost like Well I guess we can fuck now.

To each his own, of course, but incest readers tend to want incest. Half the time you are pulling on the incestuous connection to deepen the love and emotions you haven't built up in any other way, the other half you are tossing it out so that its "just a man and a woman fucking" and what's the thrill of that?

You can go so far in the direction of removing the guilt/shame of a taboo that you jettison the taboo completely, and that's not understanding the incest fetish.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Not Bad

I just wish the story had been proof read. When I see glaring grammar and spelling mistakes in the first few paragraphs of a story I often move on to another story. I didn't this time and ended up enjoying your story. But really - proof read or get an editor's help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anonymous 9/5/15: are you serious!

Is pacofear really dead?! No! Damn it! I love his work! *lots of inventive cursing*

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 7 years ago
Sequel please!

Wonderful story as usual, but hopefully, it doesn't end there!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
More please

Good story - have to admit that at the start I wasn't too sure about it but the more I read the better it got. Looking at your other stories I see that you don't seem to do sequels\what happens next chapters and I can understand that it's sometimes better to stop and allow imagination to continue but I think this one may work for a continuation..... Please :)

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Hilarious

Thank you for writing what is arguably among funniest sibcest stories on this site. Although I agree with some of the other posters who wrote that it is more slapstick than romantic, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm happy I discovered a new author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love something about this story..

It's loving, crazy, sexy and even romantic.

It's also a little over-the-top here and there, but, that fits.

Five for you

Lust4heragainLust4heragain4 months ago

Good story, love your reads. 5 stars and keep it coming Thank you

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 days ago

Was kinda invested, even after reading the tags at the start...

And, with your comments in your background...

To Page 3...Adele's comment about "who deserves love like that??!!" about the attempted suicide...!!!

NONE OF US DESERVES THAT KIND OF LOVE!! Yet, Jesus Christ gave up His place in Heaven, became obedient to His Father, God Almighty, El Shaddai, and came to this fallen 🌎 world, God in the flesh, and opened the door to salvation through the sacrifice in His blood, by way of being scourged and the crucified...one of (if not THE) most violent and horrific ways to die...AND one that is referenced in The Bible as shunned ("death by being hung on a tree")

Did not finish the story...I HAD TO come her and testify!!

Go ahead, y'all...call me a hypocrite...I will admit it, here and now...I am a SINNER, and undeserving of Christ's sacrifice; yet, given the opportunity to choose, I choose Eternal Life through the Blood Sacrifice!!

Understand, I am not forced to this...God forces No One!! This is the FREE GIFT OF SALVATION, which is proferred to all of us through His Love and Grace for His creation!!

So, Your Choice...no force, no demand...

In the times we live in, PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT...SERIOUSLY AND DEEPLY!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous