Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are," he said noticing the robes they were wearing. "I'm glad you both decided to go in the pool. So you must be Robin."

"Yes, this is my daughter. Did I tell you her name?" Sadie asked.

"Err...I must have overheard it." He saw Robin grin but quickly turned away. "Why don't we eat first and then we can jump in the pool?"

Sadie felt like a teenage girl again as she laughed at his jokes and peeked at his firm abs. Both females were unhappy with his choice of baggy swim trucks. Mark was cooking the hamburgers when Robin walked up behind him.

"I wish my mother wasn't here," she said.

He turned around to look for Sadie.

"She went back to our house to get a cake knife," Robin grinned. "I bought a new bathing suit today....see."

Mark followed her hands opening the robe and stared at her young firm breasts pushing out the tiny white triangles. "Nice."

"It fits me nicely," she giggled as she pulled away the triangle and showed him her small but perky breast and pink nipple.

"Jesus," he gasped. "We have to be careful so your mother doesn't suspect anything."

"But you said I could touch it," she smiled as she turned her body facing away from the grill and wormed her hand across the front of his body. Her fingers fumbled until it found his semi-hard-on. It didn't stay semi for long.

"Robin.......don't," he said firmly pulling her hand away. They heard the door open and close and knew Sadie was coming back. "Maybe later."

"Be careful because I think my mother is interested in you too," Robin grinned.

They all sat down and had their burgers and Sadie drilled him about his job and previous girlfriends. "How old are you Mark?" She finally asked.

"28," he answered.

"You're only ten years younger than me," Sadie grinned. She had thought that he might be even younger.

"And I'm only ten years younger than he is," Robin quickly injected.

"You're still a baby," Sadie laughed.

"I am not," Robin whined back.

"Hey, anyone want another burger?" Mark asked to break up the tension.

After the meal Sadie helped him clean up the dishes while Robin wiped down the patio table outside. "So have you ever dated an older woman?"

Mark grinned. "A couple of years older. But I hear that women are like wine. The older the better." He turned to smile at her face and saw her face coming at him. Before he could react her lips pressed into his. He felt her tongue lick over his lower lip and pulled back.

"Whoa.....what was that?" He looked to make sure Robin didn't see it happen through the window. She was busy.

Sadie grinned. "It's been a while for me. I hope you don't mind."

"No I don't mind at all," he grinned. "But it would be better if we were alone." He definitely didn't want Robin to get jealous and spill the beans.

"Maybe I can get rid of her later?" She moved forward and crushed her right breast into his arm.

"I doubt it," he said without thinking. "I...uh...mean she might really like the pool."

The door opened and Robin walked in without her robe on. He tried not to stare but to see a young pure body like hers was an eye opener. "Are you two going in the pool or not?"

"Yes," Mark said moving away from Sadie's boob. He grabbed some towels from the dryer next to the kitchen and followed Sadie out. She stopped at a lounge chair by the pool and pulled off her robe.

"Oh my God," Robin gasped. She had not seen the bikini that she had purchased before. "You might as well be naked."

Mark could only see the back and the thin black thong strap moved across her lower back and formed and tiny triangle before heading down between her two pink round cheeks. "I don't know...I kind of like it."

Robin suddenly felt over dressed. She stared at her mother who blushed knowing that Mark was seeing most of her naked butt. She turned and cannon-balled into the pool which sent a wall of water splashing her mother.

"Robin!" Sadie yelled feeling the water dripping from her hair.

Robin surfaced and giggled at her mother's normally perfect hair now sagging down over her eyes. She also saw that the tiny bikini was almost transparent. "You might as well come in."

Sadie stuck out her tongue at her daughter and moved to the ladder to climb down. She peeked down at the dark shadows of her nipples under the bikini top and then up at Mark who was taking it all in.

Mark felt himself growing below and dove into the deep end. He stayed underwater while swimming to the shallow end where mother and daughter waited for him. He surfaced between their bodies and saw them both smile and wade towards him. "Uh-oh."

Sadie jumped into his front and then Robin jumped onto his back. He was covered with female softness and didn't make any efforts to escape. He saw Sadie's mouth heading towards his again but this time shifted his head to the side and allowed her to kiss into his neck.

Robin snaked her right hand around his waist and quickly under the front of his trunks. She touched her first bare penis but he quickly jerked her hand out. Seconds later he felt another hand, which he figured was Sadie's, reach down and squeeze it. "Hey, you two are bad!" He laughed before pushing away and swimming to the deep end.

Sadie whispered to Robin, "Maybe you should go back to the house."

Robin smirked. "Maybe you should."

They both turned towards Mark and took off swimming at him.

"Shit," he said seeing the two heated sharks coming his way. He quickly jumped out of the pool and ran into his house. He closed the kitchen door and saw the two females climbing up the ladder. He figured they would leave but instead Robin took off running towards his door. He grinned and ran inside.

"MARK!" She yelled after entering the house. She didn't hear anything but her mother running to the door which she closed and locked.

"ROBIN OPEN THIS DOOR!"

"GO HOME MOTHER!" Robin turned and saw the wet footprints on the floor and headed the way they were going.

Mark was hiding around the doorway in the dining room and heard that Sadie was locked out. As Robin moved around the doorframe he pulled her in and up against the wall. Her eyes opened wide when he kissed her and reached back to cup her soft buns. The game between mother and daughter had him totally turned on.

Robin let his tongue inside and again reached down under his trucks. She found his hot pecker and explored.

"Shit," Sadie said as she tried to peek in the kitchen window. Her normally conservative daughter was inside the house doing whatever to the young stud she thought would finally give her some sexual release. "ROBIN OPEN THIS DOOR!"

Robin pulled her lips away and looked down at the hard cock which was in her tiny fingers. She quickly grabbed his trucks and pushed them down to his knees. Both hands grabbed onto his manhood and squeezed. "Will you show me what to do?"

Mark grinned and pulled her two hands away. He turned her right had around until she held it correct. "Like this." He lifted and lowered her fist.

"Oh," she giggled. She saw the pre-cum droplets on top. "Did you cum?"

"No," he answered. "That is lubrication."

"For masturbation."

"Yes and for fucking," he whispered.

Robin continued stroking and looking until they heard her mother banging nearby on the front door.

"Shit," Mark said knowing that she would be soon be looking into the dining room window. "Quick under the table." They shifted downward until their bodies were lying side by side.

Sadie knocked more and then moved to the living room window. She peered inside but didn't see them. A few seconds later she moved and looked into the dining room window and again saw nothing.

Robin didn't let his cock go and continued touching and caressing it. She cupped his balls and giggled before leaning her head down to see it better.

"We better stop," Mark moaned. "She's going to know about us if we stay in here any longer."

"I don't want to," Robin frowned. "I want you to fuck me."

"Me too but not like this." He pulled her hand from his shaft and pulled up his trunks. They heard Sadie knocking again on the back door. "I'll sneak out the front and go around back. I'll tell her that I was outside hiding."

"OK," Robin giggled.

"But, she can't find out about us."

"I know."

Mark wondered if it would work. "Robin I need to be alone with her tonight. It's the only way."

"What? You want to fuck my mother." She moved out from under the table.

"Yes, only because she won't suspect us after that," he said as he moved up next to her. He pushed his hand down under her bikini bottom and rubbed over her swollen clitty. "We will have all summer to do whatever we want."

Robin moaned feeling someone touching it besides her for the first time. "OK."

He pulled out his hand and ran to the front door. "Lock the door after I leave."

Sadie was pissed and figured that her virgin daughter was getting what she desired. She turned to gather her stuff when she heard his voice behind her.

"Sadie."

She turned surprised to see him. "You're outside.

"I ran out the front door," he lied. "I was down the street. Is Robin in the house?"

"No, I'm behind you," Robin said still upset that her mother was going to have Mark instead of her.

They turned and looked at the girl. "I know when I'm not wanted," Robin said. "I'm going back to our house."

Mark smiled as she left and took Sadie's hand. "I have a hidden key around front."

Sadie walked with him but suddenly got nervous. She had only been with her husband and the lawyer and they really were not that adventurous in bed. She saw the nosy old woman across the street looking their way as she hurried into the house before Mark. Once inside she stood back.

"Well, here we are," Mark grinned. Her large round pink breasts were overflowing her tiny top.

"Wait," Sadie said putting her hand in the middle of his chest to hold him back. "Maybe this is not a good idea."

"Wow, you kissed and grabbed me and now don't want to do anything." He moved back looking upset and disappointed.

"Its........its been a..while and.....I guess I'm nervous."

"I understand," he smiled. "Let's just sit on the sofa and take it slow."

Sadie now wished she had her robe which she left by the pool. She moved on the sofa and quickly crossed her legs. He moved down next to her a few inches away and looked at her.

She blushed and turned to look at him. "Hi." They both laughed.

Mark lightly brushed the hair from her forehead and then reached lower to caress the top of her tender ear. "How long has it been?"

She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. "Four or five years."

"Wow," he said touching lower over her earlobe and then down her neck. "No sex for that long. Except for..."

She blushed. "Yes except for that."

He smiled remembering how he had jerked off and watched Robin finger herself. He wondered if he could get her to do it. "You have a lovely body."

Sadie closed her eyes while his fingers moved down off her neck and then down to the rise of her right breast. She jerked when he touched the ridge of her bikini top and then traced it to the middle of her chest and then up the other side. "Your breasts are magnificent. Can I touch them?"

"Yes," she whispered. She felt his fingers move up under the shoulder strap and then over to her shoulder where they pushed it down her left arm. She left the bikini cup roll down as the strap moved past her elbow. As the cup left her nipple she looked down to see it pointing up proudly. She watched his hand let go of the strap and move up her arm again until it crossed over and lightly cupped her 36D breast. "Ohhh."

Mark smiled as he caressed her softness and then toyed with the hard nipple. As he continued touching her right breast his left hand pulled the other breast free.

Sadie's pussy was dripping in anticipation of what was to come. She uncrossed her legs when his right hand moved lower over her navel.

Mark saw her legs open wider and wider making her pussy his for the taking. But he wanted her to touch it. He played with the top of her bikini bottom which made her legs open at least two feet apart.

She waited and waited as he teased until she took his hand and tried to push it under the tiny triangle. "Please."

Mark pulled his fingers from her curly bush and reached over again to massage her breast. He nibbled on her neck and whispered. "Take off your bikini."

She was past being shy and modest. Her fingers grabbed the tiny bottoms and pushed down as she lifted her hips. They both looked at her glistening pussy lips as the triangle pulled away. Her clitty was huge sticking out of the hairy lips. As she leaned forward to remove it from her feet she felt him release the top and pull it away. She sat back totally naked and ready. She reached for his trunks but he pulled away. "Where are you going?"

"I want to watch you first."

He didn't say he wanted to look at her but instead wanted to watch her do something. "What do you want me to do?" She asked nervously.

"I want to watch what you have been doing to yourself the past four years." He said hoping that she wouldn't get up and leave.

"Please......not that. I'm not nervous anymore. I ready for you to take me."

Mark smiled and sat back with his arms folded across his chest.

"I don't believe that I'm actually going to do this," she blushed. She leaned back against the sofa and opened her legs again. Her eyes closed as she pretended that she was alone. Her middle finger parted her trimmed bush and found her clit waiting. "Ohh."

Mark was amazed as she pushed her finger inside and started fucking in and out. So far she had done everything that he wanted. He got another idea. "You know Robin wants me too."

"I know," Sadie whispered keeping her eyes closed but still fingering herself. "She bought new underwear today and now I know why."

"She's eighteen." He said as he leaned over and suckled her nearest nipple. "I think she wants to learn about men before she goes away to college."

"She does," Sadie agreed.

Mark decided to go for it. "What if I teach her?"

Seconds moved by without a reply. Sadie was not that stupid. She knew that he was teasing her so he could also get into Robin's panties. "What do I get if I say yes?"

"Anything," he grinned as he lifted his hips and removed his trunks. His hard cock pointed straight upward in his lap.

"Good," she giggled looking over and down at it. He was bigger than both her ex and the lawyer. "If you fuck me all night I'll say yes." She stood at his feet and then opened her legs to straddle his hips. Once above his pink tower she lowered her moist pussy until the mushroom head pushed up into her need. "OH MY GOD!"

Mark held onto her hips as she lifted and lowered them over and over. Her big titties bounced against his face as the second woman in two days fucked him like wild women.

He tried to think about something else to prevent himself from cuming and was doing well until he glanced at the window and saw Robin's face. She must have overheard the conversation because she didn't look angry anymore. Her smiled told him that she heard her mother's permission.

Robin did hear everything and was actually happy that her mother was getting her pleasure. She took mental notes watching her mother's technique and smiled when she heard her cum.

"NOW MARK!..............I'M CUMING!"

Mark let his hot juices explode deeply inside of her pussy. She kept bouncing until finally her body gave out and she fell onto the sofa next to them. She sighed before turning onto her side and closing her eyes.

Mark too closed his eyes until he heard footsteps. He opened them and saw Robin standing in the doorway. "Shhh," she whispered. She hooked her index finger a few times to tell him to follow her.

"She wants me to fuck her all night," Mark whispered when they moved into his bedroom and she closed the door behind them.

"She's out for a while," Robin grinned. "It's my turn." Her fingers wrapped about his limp penis and slowly stroked it. "Can I bring it back to life?"

He grinned and walked her to his bed. "There is usually only one thing that works."

"Tell me," she giggled.

Mark moved his hand up to her face and pushed his thick thumb into her lips. She opened them and closed them around the digit.

She had read about oral sex but didn't think she would like it. Now she only wanted to please him and get him hard again so he could please her. She sucked on the thumb as he pushed in and out.

"Use your tongue and lick it periodically." He grinned. Her lips moved off and she did as he said. "Suck on it again."

He spent the next five minutes showing her and then realized that he was already getting hard. "I'm almost there so it won't take long." He moved onto his back on the bed and pulled her body next to his. Her face leaned down until she kissed the red knob and then her lips opened.

Robin experimented with his thicker cock and had problems getting it into her small mouth. The good news was that it was getting harder and harder. Finally he pulled her mouth away. "Are you ready?"

She wiped the pre-cum and spit from her chin and smiled. "Yes."

Mark moved her into position and opened her legs. This was his first virgin so he wanted to take his time. He rubbed the pre-cum knob up and down while gather her juices along the way.

Robin felt the pressure and tried to relax as much as possible. At first there seemed to be no way something that big would fit. He pushed at different angles until they both felt something give. He moved further and further as she grimaced. It was then they realized that Sadie was standing next to the bed.

"MOTHER!" Robin cried out as she started to move but Sadie pushed down on her arm.

"Relax. It's OK."

Mark was nervous but also was excited knowing the mother was watching. He felt another inch move inside and then another. Robin grunted a couple of times but within five minutes he was totally buried. It was fucking tight.

"You're in," Robin smiled. She was a woman and right then his woman. "Fuck me Mark."

Mark took his time pulling out and pushing in. Her body relaxed more and more until she was starting to help him.

Sadie smiled because her daughter was lucky to start with Mark. She had lost her cherry to her ex on their honeymoon night and he didn't take it slow or cared how much it hurt. "I'll be downstairs."

"Mother," Robin said before she exited the room. "Thank you."

Mark knew that his summer was now taken with two beautiful women who were probably going to fuck his brains out. Robin pulled his lips to hers as he sped up and up until he was moving fast.

"OH MARK!"

"OH YES!" He cried when they both climaxed.

*****

The next few days were pretty much the same. He taught Robin how to give a great blowjob and many sexual positions. He was happy that she was on birth control because he was not ready to be a daddy just yet. At night he had enough left for Sadie but most of the time they cuddled together. By the time Robin had to leave for college Mark and Sadie knew that they were in love.

"I hate to see her go," Mark said as Robin backed out of the driveway on her way to a college four hours away.

"I am but I'm not," Sadie said as she hugged him to her. "Maybe you won't be as tired at night anymore."

"True," he said figuring that his sex with Robin was probably over.

The next two months went fast as he started back at his school and Sadie pretty much moved in with him. They sat on the edge of the pool naked when he looked at his watch. "Robin will be here soon so we should get dressed."

Sadie hugged him to her. "I don't mind sharing you with her. I love you both." They kissed and moved down into the cool water. Ten minutes later they heard the side gate open.