All Comments on 'Summer Sexploits'

by TongaFrank

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fur Burger

Nothing takes you out of the story faster than the words “fur burger”

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 5 years ago
Fur burger

The Anon person who posted about fur burger must not have grown up in the early '70's when i think all my male buddies called it that. So good job bringing back the late '70's early 80's.

5 stars

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
A Bit of Nostalgia

A perfect piece of nostalgia. Not too much sex so as to be unbelievable and just enough detail to get the imagination working. A five from this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull Shit!

"Nothing takes you out of the story faster than the words “fur burger”"

Fur Burger, Hair Pie, etc etc etc....all perfectly valid terms from the period.

Great story!

ReefBeachReefBeachover 5 years ago
more fur burgers please

What a fun little story. I liked how it wasn't over-explicit (I made up a word too), so I was imagining more. And bring on the hairy pussies - more natural, mor fun & frankly, more adult.

TongaFrankTongaFrankover 5 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Having read the previous comments, I wish to thank all who defended my use of the crude expression, "fur burger," in my recent story. Apparently I am older than the anonymous person who made the disparaging comment. My story was to have taken place between my first and second years of college, during which time that was a slang term used freely in urban vernacular. Anyone who has read my other stories is aware I typically refrain from vulgar language, but I felt it was appropriate in this situation, demonstrating the difference between the small town teenage boy telling the story and the worldly teenage girl who changed his life.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

LOVED it! ...on a number of levels...

-Cool wife, encouraging you to write it! and sexploits perfectly acceptable...

-Loved Wanda-unusual old-fashioned name/tall/slim/glasses/quiet, and smart-all checks for me ...

and proof travel is broadening-had to meet/get used to new people/customs quickly, and obviously a lot of learning/practice her 1st year of college

-and lucky him-handjob and lesson on going down, by expert teacher, in same day...

and NOTHING wrong with fur burger-I more often say/write muffin-both meant to be devoured, with relish!

and good warmup-she can get off more than once, and what goes round comes around

quite surprised mine first comment in 4 yrs...it was an easy 5/fave -def going to check out more of your stories, and some new-to-me similar stories on right to boot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous