Summer Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde took me deep in her throat, with her nose against my belly, and when she pulled off she looked up at me, her eyes seeming to say 'oh yeah, big girls don't mess around baby'. I was dying to grab her pretty head and pull her back onto me, but she teased me, nibbling on the tip of my hard rod with her perfect white teeth. Finally she sucked me in, her tongue and throat muscles massaging me like a pro.

She moved off and a thin, black haired girl took her place, and then another blonde, and a short, pixie haired brunette. It was the most astonishing, dreamlike experience of my life, and I was hoping I'd never wake up.

Coming so close to an orgasm with the red-head seemed to temper my response, and I was somehow able to hang on, savoring the extraordinary variety of techniques. Most of them gave me a kiss when they were through, and that was almost as intense as having my cock in their mouths. I found myself longing for the next event at the magic mansion, and the next, so I could sample more of these delicious women's charms.

A dark skinned beauty with Asian eyes was fluttering her long tongue on the underside of my cock when Nancy decided a change of scenery was in order. A final eruption into the exotic girl's mouth would have been heavenly, but I was led away leaving her on her knees.

Nancy and Stephie led me past the cute bartender, who smiled and shook her head at my predicament, and across the connecting bridge into the main house. There was wild screaming coming from one of the closed doors.

"Is that one of your girls?" Nancy asked. I nodded.

They opened the door and led me in. The dimly lit room smelled of sex and sweat, and after a quick glance from the men in the room to see who we were the action continued. The four men who were dancing with Summer and Marcy earlier were all naked, and my girls were in the throws of their first gang-bang. It was a blisteringly hot scene, made more so by the warm temperature and pungent aroma in the room.

"Stand here," Nancy said. "You get to watch."

Marcy was bouncing on a thick bellied man with a long cock and had a short, fat cock in her mouth. Her eyes were rolling and fluttering, and her sweet moans were clear to hear through the sexual chorus in the room.

Summer was on her back, legs in the air, being fucked by Nancy's husband. Her head hung over the side of the bed and a thin man with his cock in his hand was fucking her mouth. Gurgling sounds I hadn't heard her make before were escaping her throat, along with a long stream of sticky saliva that reached all the way to the carpet. Nancy's husband picked up the pace and Summer screamed, the shrieking cry oozing out past the fleshy muffle in her mouth. My girls had become sexual dynamos in the space of just a few short weeks, and the way they absorbed and enjoyed the carnal pleasures of those four men was nothing short of breathtaking.

Nancy and Stephie stripped off what was left of their clothing and jumped into the fray. The girls went right for their tits, and the two women were quickly lost in the ecstasy. It was only a few moments before each had a cock in them.

I leaned against the wall with uncomfortable arms and an achingly stiff cock, watching the eight of them loose themselves completely in carnal bliss. The men shifted positions every once in a while, sampling all the feminine pleasures round-robin style, and all eight of the participants were glistening with sweat. Every once in a while a gusher of semen would punctuate the groaning, moaning chorus.

The room was hot in more ways than one. All those active, sweaty bodies had driven the temperature up, and I was sweating just standing still. My mouth was dry from the alcohol, and my balls were aching for release. I shifted uncomfortably, sweat dripping down my chest as I leaned against the wall. Nancy happened to see me at a moment when she didn't have a cock in her.

"Poor boy," she said in a condescending tone.

She fumbled in a bedside drawer and pulled out something black. As she walked to me I could see it was a blindfold, and she put it on me.

"Maybe it'll be better if you don't see," she said. The room blacked out and I felt her mouth on my aching cock.

"Oh God yes!" I moaned, and no sooner had she started when she stopped and I heard her walk away.

After what seemed like hours the intense orgy wound down. After pleading for a bathroom break I was led to the toilet, placed on the seat, and I let out a groan to rival the men in the orgy as I drained my throbbing, aching cock.

Nancy led me back out into the bedroom, still blindfolded, and Summer hugged me and kissed me.

"That must have been some bet you lost," she laughed. "Did you learn your lesson?"

"Never make deals at the Swingtime Social Club," I said with a feeble smile.

"Oh...I feel bad Alan," Summer said, holding her naked, sweaty body tight against me. "You want me to get you out of this?"

"No thanks sweetie, I'm gonna ride it out," I said. "I'm hoping there'll be a pay-off at some point. You guys okay? You having fun?"

"So much fun," Summer cooed, and she squeezed me tight. "I'm a natural born slut I guess. I always kinda suspected."

"Where's Marcy. Is she still here?" I said, turning my head like I could see.

"I'm right here silly," she said from the other side of me, and she took hold of my arm.

"You okay sweetheart? You kinda got into the big stuff right off the bat," I said, and she kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm better than okay. Guess I'm a natural born slut too. I'd move in here if they'd let me," she laughed.

"Time for the main event," Nancy said.

"Uh oh," Summer said. "You're not gonna hurt him!"

"No no," Nancy said. "He'll like it, believe me. All the guys'll think he's a lucky son-of-a-bitch when this nights over."

I didn't say anything, but my heart was racing as they led me out into the hallway, wondering what was to come.

———————

"Oh my God, it's gone from bad to worse," Misty the bartender said said when she saw me being led toward her, handcuffed and blindfolded. At least my cock wasn't pointing at her, but it was plenty chubby and my balls ached. "You must be a bad boy to get into so much trouble," she cooed. "I had no idea."

"I had no idea either," I said with a smile, trying to look in her direction through the blindfold's blackness. "Do they indoctrinate all the new guys this way?"

"Only the special ones," Misty said. I could tell she was smiling when she said it, and I blushed.

"Hey, no flirting allowed," Nancy said. "You've got work to do mister. It's eleven o'clock ya know."

"Oh no," I said quietly, remembering what Randy had said about the 'exhibitions at eleven' thing and the dance floor bed.

"So, Misty's gone, what's with the blushing?" Nancy asked. "You like her?"

"Everybody's got a 'type', you know? She's kinda the girl of my dreams. And she's so sweet."

"The girl of your dreams huh? She's a stripper and a topless bartender. Is that what you dream of?"

"No, that's got nothing to to with anything. It's her eyes. Her smile. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"She's like twenty-five Alan," Nancy said.

"Yeah, what's your point?" I said with a smile.

"That's like half your age, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but, she's got poise and maturity, and me, I'm about thirty-five maybe. My drivers license doesn't say it any more, but that's what I feel like."

"So what else do you like about her?"

"Her voice. The way the words sort of float out of her mouth, real soft, and the corners of her mouth curl up a little bit..."

Nancy took off my blindfold and Misty was standing there, starring into my eyes. She had a look on her face I hadn't seen before, like she was lost in a happy thought. I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there, naked and handcuffed, looking deep into her eyes.

"I had no idea you were such a nice guy Alan," Nancy said as she removed the handcuffs. "I mean I sorta had a feeling, but, Jesus, where were you when I was single. Enjoy the rest of the night sweetheart," she said, and she kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

"Wow, you really got to her," Stephie said.

Summer and Marcy walked in from the main house, topless but wearing panties, their sweaty hair freshly combed out.

"Alan! You outta the dog house?" Summer said as she approached.

"Yeah, I guess I'm off the hook," I said, glancing at Misty who was serving drinks down at the other end of the bar.

"He said the magic words and Nancy set him free," Stephie said. "I'm gonna go find her. I'm so glad you guys are part of the club. We'll be seeing lots of each other I hope."

Stephie walked away and left me with my girls.

"Are you guys all right?" I said. "That was pretty intense in there."

"Yeah, it was awesome!" Summer said. Marcy's smiling, twinkling eyes told me she felt the same. "I wish you coulda joined in, that woulda made it perfect."

"Next time sweetie," I said.

Summer looked around. "You know you're the only naked man in here?" she said.

"No, I hadn't really had a chance to figure that out yet," I said as I looked around. "The last few hours have been a bit of a whirlwind. I'm gonna go put something on."

"Just your undies Alan," Summer said as I walked toward the pile of clothes by the dance floor.

When I got back Summer and Marcy were talking to Misty, who went back to work taking a drink order down the bar when I approached.

"You're making quite an impression around here mister," Summer said with a sly smile.

"I could say the same about you two. I've got it on good authority you've cause quite a stir amongst the men."

"Really?" Summer said. "I've waited my whole life to cause a stir! God Alan, this place is like magical isn't it? Thanks for bringing me here. I wouldn't have come without you ya know."

Summer took hold of my arm and kissed me on the cheek.

"Now you tell me," I said. "Jesus Summer, you've got a way of getting me in deep trouble."

"Whaddya mean? You don't like it here?" she said.

"No, it's not that. Your fathers gonna kill me you know, and not just for this."

"Don't worry. He might disown me, but he won't kill you."

I watched Misty's bare tits jiggle as she shook up a cocktail, and Summer's mother's sexy smile flashed across my memory. Summer was on my arm, topless and looking impossibly sexy, and Marcy was leaning back against the bar, her beautiful young tits on display to the roomful of partiers. I couldn't quite believe it all—my boring fifty-year-old life had suddenly exploded in a colorful flash of amazing women and sex. Misty saw me looking at her and came back to our end of the bar when she finished.

"You want me honey?" she said to me.

Slow breaking smiles crossed both of our faces.

"Looks like you two need some alone time," Summer said.

She pinched my arm as she let go, and she and Marcy walked over to the lounge area where some of the guys that had just fucked them were hanging out.

"I could use a drink Misty," I said. "Are you allowed to have one?"

"Sure, Randy and Donna don't mind."

"Donna? Who's that?"

"You haven't met her yet? That's Randy's wife. There she is, the blonde in the fringy thing." Misty said, gesturing toward the dance floor.

The blonde in the fringy thing was dancing up a storm, with a huge radiant smile on her face. A tall woman with voluptuous curves, the 'fringy thing' was a black bra with black fringe that hung to her thigh, with string bikini type black panties underneath. The fringe was shaking and flying as she danced, letting the colored lights play across her shimmying torso.

"Wow," I said.

Misty handed me my drink and clicked glasses with me.

"Here's to new friends," she said, and we each took a sip. "You know, you're a bit of an oddity around here. Most everybody is a 'couple', either married or living together."

"Yeah, well they don't let single guys in. Summer got us in. She called Randy. I don't think he could resist having two eighteen-year-old girls join up. That seems to be a rarity too."

"You should hear everybody talking about you guys. It's pretty funny. So they're only eighteen? Do you ever worry about them."

"I worry about corrupting them, if that's what you mean. Yeah, all the time. This all happened in kind of a weird way that sorta snuck up on me. Summer said she was gonna come on her own, which I didn't like the idea of, you know? Anyway, here we are. I got a blow-job from six women on the dance floor, and Summer and Marcy got gang-banged by four older guys in a sweaty bedroom. It's fuckin' crazy," I said, shaking my head.

Misty went to take care of some customers while I sipped my drink and surveyed the scene. The couches in the lounge were full of people in various states of dress. Summer and Marcy were both sitting on men's laps, laughing and looking very relaxed and happy. The dance floor wasn't full, but it was full of energy, with a trippy techno beat keeping things moving.

"I'm not twenty-five you know," Misty said when she came back. "Don't tell anyone, but I just turned thirty."

"Randy tells me you're a student?"

"Yeah. He tells every one I'm a stripper working my way through school, but I haven't danced in, oh my gosh, eight years I guess. That's where he met me though, and I guess it sounds sexier to have a stripper working here. I tend bar downtown, and I'm a law student up at the university."

"Nice! Good for you. I'm just a boring computer systems designer at Crouchnee Corporation. A cog in the wheel, although I do a lot of work from home these days.

"No way! I did an internship there last year! They've got a big legal department."

"Wow! Thankfully I haven't had to deal with legal over there. That's a good thing I guess, but I wouldn't have minded running into you in the hall way," I said with a smile.

"EXHIBITIONS...AT ELEVEN..." a loud, dramatic voice said over the dance floor speakers, and the music continued on. Small red and yellow light spotlights turned on, bathing the white leather bed at the edge of the dance floor with light.

"This gets pretty wild sometimes," Misty said.

"You've got the best seat in the house," I said.

"Not always. Sometimes people gather around. It's like gladiator sex or something. Fuckin' hot though, I gotta say."

"You ever wish you were a member instead of an employee?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a sexy look in her eye.

The bar suddenly got very busy, and I was tempted to join the girls and their new friends, but something kept me near Misty.

The first brave souls headed to the exhibition bed—the sweet little redhead that had my cock in her mouth on the dance floor, and a man who may or may not have been hers. You never know at a place like Swingtime.

She turned her back to him and he unzipped her little dress and slipped it down her body. She had a dark, freckly tan, and the red and yellow light lit her hair like it was on fire. She was naked under her dress, and turned towards the man giving me a good look at her natural looking tits and big pink nipples. The man went to his knees and licked her well-trimmed pussy, and her eyes closed as she ran her fingers through his short hair.

When Summer told me to put on just my 'undies' I didn't think of the lack of coverage of the thin silk boxer shorts. Unfortunately the sexy little redhead getting her pussy licked had an effect on me, and I quickly found myself embarrassed, holding my hard cock down with my hand.

The redhead pulled the man to his feet, unbuttoned his shirt, let it fall down his muscular arms to the floor, and lowered his pants to his ankles. She pushed him down on the white leather bed and mounted him cowgirl style. She was facing the bar as she rode him, scanning the crowd when her eyes stopped on me. A shot of adrenaline hit me, standing nearly naked holding down a raging, aching hard-on. Her hand went up and her slender finger curled, beckoning me. I was suddenly terrified as heads started looking my way.

"You're not gonna say no to that are ya? She's hot," the woman next to me said.

I was hit with a strange mix of feelings—desire for the incredible woman who wanted me, a need to finally empty my aching balls, and a feeling of not wanting to do anything in front of Misty. Jesus Christ, I was falling for the girl.

"I'd do it if I was you," I heard Misty's sweet, soft voice say.

I turned to her with what I'm sure was an odd look on my face, and she looked me in the eyes and put her lips together, kissing the air between us. It was like it happened in slow motion, all the noise and throbbing music reduced to a buzzing hum.

I turned back to the redhead, who was still looking at me, thoroughly enjoying her slow ride. Her eyes closed slowly and opened again, and her lips went together that way Misty's had. When her mouth slowly opened and her tongue moistened her lips it was all I could take. I walked across the floor as if in a daze, dropped my boxers to the floor, stepped up onto the bed and slipped my aching, throbbing cock into heaven.

The deep groan I let out as her mouth engulfed me brought the crowd into it, with some "fuck yeah's" and other encouragement.

"You go Alan!" I heard Summer say.

I had no idea where she was. I couldn't make heads or tails of anything at that point, so acute was my need for sexual release. The buzzing hum overtook my head again and the bright lights beaming down on me played tricks with my spinning, dizzy brain. The redhead had her hands on my ass and was taking me deep in her throat as she rode the man under her. The pace of their fucking started to pick up and the magnificent blow-job she was giving me plateaued into the most amazing feeling of 'riding the big wave' I've ever experienced. I have no idea how my legs stayed under me—my whole body was as numb as it was alive, and I'm sure the look on my face was a comical as it was erotic. I was lost as never before when the redhead's screams started vibrating into me and the two of us came together, my pumping, throbbing, aching cock muffling her shriek. She took half of my gushing load in her mouth and half on her face and neck, my grunting caveman yell drowning out the buzz in my head as I spattered her beautiful freckles with my seed.

Applause and whistling cheers seeped into my spinning brain as I opened my eyes to see the mess I had made of her sexy, smiling face.

"Fuck yeah!" she said quietly, looking up at me with the most seductive eyes I'd ever seen.

I looked around, trying to gather my wits, and saw all the faces surrounding us, some smiling, some nodding. Gladiator sex. Holy shit.

I put on my undies and walked back to the bar, still dazed and oblivious to the comments coming from the smiling mouths I passed. Misty put a fresh drink in front of me and smiled. She looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't, just a sweet smile and a knowing look before walking away to take care of a customer. I felt the warmth of a body close to me, and a soft hand took mine.

"Did I ruin my chances with you, being such a bad girl?" Nancy said.

Her short auburn hair shined in the dim light, and the nice nipples on her bare chest were as hard as I'd seen them. Her eyes were slightly sad and longing, like she was hoping to atone for her sins. I suddenly didn't have a single thought in my head other than fucking her, sweet and slow and hard and nasty. I held her hand tight and led her out of the noisy room into the quiet hall in the main house which seemed mostly deserted. We ducked into the first bedroom and I shut the door.

Neither of us said a word as we took off what little clothing we had on. The room was warm, smelled of cheap perfume and the bed was rumpled. We tumbled down next to a wedge shaped fuck pillow somebody had used. Our naked bodies intertwined. We kissed. It was quite possibly the kiss of a lifetime, my lifetime anyway. I'd never felt such carnal desire pass out of and into my lips before. My cock was somehow rock hard again, and without even knowing how it happened I was deep inside Nancy. She rolled us on my back and I pumped up into her, our lips still locked in a passionate kiss.