Summer Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy gripped me like a hot, wet hand, squeezing and energizing me with every thrust. Our lips finally separated and our moans were unmuffled, filling the redolent air with sexual song.

"Fuck me Alan!...Fuck me!" Nancy said, her voice soft yet urgent.

I pumped up into her, my hips almost bouncing off the bed as she rose up with her hands on my chest. She looked down at me, her eyes big, flaring with dark fire, her moaning mouth open.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she yelled as the fucking reached a crescendo.

Never before had I held an intense thrusting for so long. My cock felt like it was about to melt when Nancy came, her spastic body twitching as she bellowed a crying scream. My own orgasm hit like pure heat, like my blood suddenly boiled. My hips went wild, bucking without thought, and Nancy's scream morphed into a devilish groan. Without knowing how, why or when, it all came to a stop, our bodies alive and electric as our boiling blood cooled. We lay together, intertwined, as the quiet took over.

"I'm sorry, about earlier I mean," she said. "I don't know what got into me"

"It's okay. It was fun in a weird kinda way. You might have to pay the price though, and let me fuck you every time I see you."

"Oh God yes," she said. She crawled off of me onto the wedge pillow, her legs wide apart, opening her pussy and ass to me. "Like now you mean?"

My mouth was drawn to the slippery wet heat of her womanly core. I lapped up her slick juice and spread it across her asshole with my tongue. She groaned as my tongue swirled and twirled in the steaming wetness, and my hands caressed her smooth thighs. My cock surprised the hell out of me by readying itself for action. I lined it up with the soft pink opening and entered, slowly, savoring every inch of her welcoming heat. I bottomed, balls deep, feeling like I was swelling even bigger inside her.

"Oooh ffuuuuck!" she said slowly and quietly, and I felt exactly the same. After a long, intensely sexual night, it felt like pure heaven to be deep inside her in that way, in the quiet of a warm room, with my hands on her soft, womanly hips.

"Yeah baby," she said quietly, looking back over her shoulder. "That feels so good."

My groan told her how I felt, and she rocked back slowly, fucking my hardness as I held still and let the sensation wash over me. I held my hands still too, letting her soft hips brush against my fingertips.

"Oh Nancy! Fuck!" I said quietly as she fucked me, her pussy muscles squeezing and contracting. "You've got a magic pussy baby."

"You like me Alan?" she said seductively, smiling back at me over her shoulder.

"Fffuuucck!" was all I could answer.

"I thought maybe you only like that eighteen-year-old pussy," she purred. "Us middle-aged girls aren't so bad, huh?"

I could only groan my agreement, and she smiled. I was starting to drip with sweat, and Nancy's back was glistening. She raised up on her arms and arched her back. I started a slow thrust into her and leaned forward, running my hands under her smooth belly and under her hanging tits. I kissed the salty sweat on her back as I held them, soft and warm in my hands.

"God I love long cocks!" she moaned.

I pulled nearly all the way out and gave her my full stroke with each slow thrust, filling her full over, and over, and over again. I was like an old steam engine train coming slowly up to speed, the big piston fueled by a hot fire. I didn't want to let go of her tits, but as my engine got rolling I rose up and took hold of her hips again.

Having cum twice in the last hour I was in for the long haul, fucking at a nice even pace as the sweat rolled down my back. Nancy was lost in that meditative glow that happens when you're in the middle of a long, slow build to an orgasm. The bed was creaking rhythmically and her moans were soft and beautiful. She dropped back down onto the cushion, her head sideways on the rumpled sheet, her mouth curled into a delicious little smile. Her whole body glistened and rivulets of sweat rolled down her back towards her shoulders.

I'm pretty sure it was the longest fuck of my life. It went on and on, with the most amazing slow build inside both of us. Nancy's soft vocalizations and her subtle facial expressions told me were she was as the intensity slowly built inside her. My own body was climbing too, my blood reaching the critical phase, right before the boil. I fucked on, reaching an otherworldly place where I seemed to float.

"Oh my God" Nancy whispered. "Oh my God..."

She was nearing the crest, and her relaxed body started to tense as her breathing changed.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "Oh my God..."

The breath started squeezing out of her through a clenched throat.

"Oh my God," she whispered at a higher pitch. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Her body started bucking back into me, just a little at first, and then a full wild bucking as her insides let loose and her mind unraveled.

"Fuck! Oh FUCK! she shrieked, and her body trembled and spasmed like I hadn't seen before. I came again in the middle of it, my own body spasming uncontrollably.

"Oooh ffuuuck!" Nancy said softly as her body quieted down. "Fffuuuck!

I was still pumping slowly into her, my body seeming to have a mind of its own. My brain certainly wasn't doing the thinking, it was lost in pure bliss.

I found myself laying on top of her, my hands underneath her holding her soft tits, my head on her head, my cock slowly softening deep inside her.

"That, my lover man," Nancy said, "was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. I've never had a guy hold so steady for so long. That's just what a girl needs."

———————

"Hey, that's not fair," Stephie said with a pout when she saw the satisfied look on Nancy's face as we walked back into the main room. "You said we'd play with him together."

"Sorry kiddo," Nancy said sheepishly.

The music was throbbing and Summer ran over to me, still dressed in her little panties.

"You missed it! Marcy got fucked on the white bed, in front of everybody. I told her I didn't think she'd do it, so she did. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

"She's a wild little thing," Stephie said. "It was quite a show."

"Oh jeeze, what have I done to you two," I said, shaking my head. I couldn't help but smile though.

I looked around and saw her, naked, sucking a guy's cock on one of the couches.

"I think maybe we should go," I said. "It's been a long night. A big night for everybody."

Summer surprised me by agreeing, and she went to gather up Marcy. I found my clothes by the dance floor, and it was interesting how odd it felt to walk around the place fully clothed for a change. I went to the bar for a glass of water while the girls got dressed.

Misty brought it to me, and then came back with a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"Call me?" she smiled.

"I'm old you know," I said with a smirk.

"No you're not," she said, and she gave me one of those air kisses before walking over to a customer.

"She likes you," Summer said as she took my arm.

"Damned if I know why," I said.

"The same reason me and Marcy and Mom and every other girl likes you," she said, and she got up on her tip-toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"You driving?" I asked, and I handed her my keys. "Thanks Summer," I said as we descended the big staircase on our way out, "for reminding me I'm still alive. Us old guys need reminding sometimes. You came along just in time."

"Glad to help Alan," she said with a smile. "Glad to help."