Summer Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Marcie locked herself back in the bathroom her pussy was on fire and she was so wet she was in danger of dripping sex nectar down her upper thighs. She couldn't believe she actually went through with it, flashing her naked body at her own son after teasing him all afternoon. She didn't know how she managed to show a calm exterior, but ever since she'd caught her son stroking his cock earlier in the day she knew she wanted to see him again. She wasn't even sure she could make him hard, but there was something about the way he'd stared at her from his bed when she walked in with the laundry. She could have sworn there was a spark of recognition there.

Marcie had always enjoyed the attention her looks and body still attracted, but she'd never gone so far as she had that day. Then again, she'd never seen her son look at her the way he had, and with his ragingly hard cock in his fist. When she woke up that morning, she never would have imagined the things that were going through her mind now, or the aching drip in her pussy it was all leaving her with. It was like a wall around her lifelong sense of propriety had been smashed to rubble.

Sitting on the closed lid of the toilet seat, she spread her legs and set her well-practiced fingers to work on her broiling pussy. She wished she had more time to play, and even see if she had the courage to leave the door open to give Jay a chance to catch her in the act the way she'd caught him, but Richard was home from work. Her husband would expect her to make an appearance before long, forcing her to rush through an orgasm that would only satisfy her in the short term.

With two fingers sliding in and out of her slippery hole, Marcie kept Jay in her mind and the look on his face when she pulled the towel away from her body. He might have been answering questions about his girlfriend, but his eyes had been on her and the state of his beautifully impressive cock proved how much he loved everything he'd seen. And he'd obviously wanted her to see how much she aroused him. She could tell he'd been stroking that luscious cock when showed up in the bathroom doorway. She'd left it wide open for him, after all, and she would have been surprised if he hadn't appeared.

With the steamy glass between them it was difficult to see very much, but she'd had a vivid idea of his throbbing cock in mind as her hands had run longingly over her full tits and aching pussy.

If only Jay could see her now, with one hand groping her lush, stiff-nippled tits and the other grinding and pumping fingers into her sodden slit. If only Richard hadn't decided to be on time today she'd have the bathroom door wide open. Then her gorgeous son would catch her fingerfucking herself just as she'd caught him stroking his cock.

Marcie's fingers began pumping faster into her slick hole as she thought of Jay standing in the doorway right now with his big, fat cock in his fist. She'd invite him to come closer where they could see each other better. Maybe even close enough for his cum to reach her skin when he finally couldn't hold it in any longer. The sheer heat and wickedness of the idea sent the sexy, passionate mother over the edge of her own pleasure. She quickly brought her left hand to her clit, rubbing it in hard circles while the fingers of her other hand plunged again and again into her rippling sheath.

Her peak left her breathless and she could hear Richard calling to her from downstairs. She yelled back to let him know she'd be down when she was finished "freshening up".

After wiping up the nectar from her thighs and fingers, Marcie moisturized her entire body, and finally left the bathroom. Knowing Richard was most likely already parked in his easy chair, sipping on his first gin and tonic, she took the chance of walking out naked, tempting the chance that Jay might see her. She actually went by his bedroom door, but it was still closed. The temptation to walk in without knocking was nearly impossible, but now that her husband was home she resisted and went back to her own room.

As she dropped the towel and got ready to get dressed, she started to look for just the right thing to wear to keep Jay's eyes on her as much as possible. It was promising to be a warm night, so she decided on a summer dress. The one she chose had a floral print on an off-white background. It was cut severely low, with a plunging V in front that showed off the full inner curves of her sumptuous tits as it was meant to be worn without a bra. The hem was loose and fell about mid-thigh but rode much shorter if she had to sit. With Jay on her mind, Marcie decided not to bother with panties either. Richard would probably barely notice.

The dress was two years old. And now, despite the events of the day, she felt a nervous charge as she wondered what her son was going to think of how she looked.

Marcie was used to male eyes lingering over the generous curves of her body. Until today, she would never have admitted to herself that the way Jay's friends often looked at her excited her more than when men her own or Richard's age looked at her the same way. And as perfectly wicked as it was, the voluptuous mother was at a complete loss to be able to compare the feeling her own son's brash behavior inspired in her.

She felt her heart race as she checked herself in the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath and going downstairs. By the time she reached the last stair and slowly walked into the living room her pulse was racing. Her husband was reading news articles on his tablet and didn't even look up when she went in. It was pretty much what Marcie expected from him. Nothing. But her son was sitting at the end of the couch and the stunned look on his face was priceless as his eyes followed the hypnotic sway of his mother's big tits as they nearly wobbled their way out of the dress barely covering them.

Marcie's face flushed hot with excitement and she couldn't suppress a satisfied smile when she took a seat at the other end of the sofa. The TV was on but no one was paying attention to it. Sitting in the easy chair, Richard's face was glued to his tablet screen while their son was still staring in awe at his mother's luscious tits and shapely legs. After everything that had happened, she wasn't surprised Jay was growing so bold with his sordid attention but his voluptuous mother couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so pleased or excited.

Jay was wearing a loose pair of drawstring shorts that draped over his trim, young body like silk. Marcie was pleased to see the signs of a growing cock under the fabric, and when her son surreptitiously slid his hand over the bulge and squeezed his flesh she felt her own body temperature rise to a new level.

Casting a quick glance at her husband to make sure he was still lost in his own world, Marcie then caught Jay's eye with a meaningful look as she let her own eyes drop to his cock. At the same time, she slipped her hand inside the wide-open front of her dress, cupping her full, round boob and squeezing it while her son closely studied every touch and gesture. The heat in Marcie's body was shooting straight to her pussy while she fondled herself, her nipple going thick and hard under her rolling fingers.

Jay's cock looked painfully hard in his shorts, and so clearly outlined by the light, summery fabric he was wearing. While Marcie continued to play with her nipple under her dress, she watched her son slowly lift the leg of his shorts until the fat tip of his cock was exposed. Her breath and pulse caught at the same time. He'd already shown her more that day, but that he would risk exposing his cock this way with his unwitting father in the room was beyond anything she could imagine.

She gazed at the boldly displayed head of her son's cock and imagined what it would feel like in her mouth. After a few moments, Jay pulled the leg of his shorts back over his hard dick. Marcie was disappointed, but she knew her son couldn't very well let his naked cock hang exposed with his father sitting just a few feet away.

After he covered his rod, Marcie brought her eyes up to Jay's face to see the excited grin plastered across it. She took a deep breath and then glanced at her husband again.

"How about I freshen up that drink, honey?" she suggested to Richard.

"That would be great," her husband replied, smiling without turning to look at her.

Marcie got up and took the half empty cocktail glass from the table by the chair Richard was sitting and turned her back to him. Jay was watching her closely. With a smile, Marcie pulled the sides of her dress front open with her free hand, completely exposing her sumptuous tits to her admiring son. She then walked slowly the long way around the couch while only her son could watch the hypnotic sway of her heavy tits as she made her way to the kitchen.

Emptying Richard's glass into the sink, Marcie began preparing him another gin and tonic. A mixture of excitement and liberation came over her as she took her time moving around the kitchen with her beautiful tits bouncing free. She knew her husband wasn't about to get up and come in, but the thought that her son could at any moment only heightened her excitement.

She giggled softly to herself while she thought of the way her son was quickly growing bolder and prouder of flashing his excited cock at her. The only problem was that the more she got to see of her son's cock the more she began thinking of feeling and tasting it. Without a doubt, Jay had one of the most beautifully formed, solid looking specimens of man meat Marcie had ever seen. She actually snickered quietly to herself while she was mixing Richard his cocktail and thinking that Jay's cock was so much more impressive than his father's. Not only did she feel excited by him, but she felt so proud of him too.

Marcie also wondered if Jay was beginning to feel the same way, that just looking could only go so far. Could her son actually be wondering what his own mother's body would taste and feel like? He must be. Why else would he get so hard?

With so many thoughts running through her mind, she decided to make herself a drink, too. She'd barely gotten started when she noticed her phone lying on the counter. With her heart racing, she picked it up and took a selfie of her glorious tits hanging out through the opening of her skimpy summer dress. She felt an extra jolt in her pulse when she sent it to Jay's number.

With a smile on her face, she went back to making that second drink for herself. When she was just about to put the ice tray back in the freezer, her phone buzzed with an incoming message. Seeing it was from her son, she stopped what she was doing immediately to see what his reaction was. When she thumbed open the message, she found herself staring at a photo of him lying halfway across the couch holding the waistband of his shorts up with one hand. His fully hardened cock was jutting upward against his lower abs, and in the background she could see her husband gazing at his tablet screen, totally oblivious.

Marci couldn't help giggling out loud at her son's brash behavior. At the same time, her pussy flushed with heat at the secret view of his rock-hard cock. After a couple of minutes to admire Jay's solid manhood, she took a seat on one of the kitchen chairs, pulling the short hem of her dress up around her hips and spreading her shapely thighs. She covered her smoothly shaven slit with the middle finger of her left hand and took a picture with her phone in the right. Hitting the send button, she could only imagine how Jay would react.

Tucking her phone in the pocket of her dress, Marcie finished mixing the second drink and covered her nipples again before bringing them into the living room.

"Thank you, honey," Richard said without looking up when his wife set his drink on the table beside his chair.

She went to sit on the couch again. Jay was leaning up against the other end with one leg crossed over the other in an attempt to keep the bulge of his erection from being too obvious. He was holding his phone in front of his face with a sly grin. It looked like he was typing a message, and a moment later Marcie's phone buzzed with a notification.

Tease, it simply said.

Marcie's heart leapt at her son's bold accusation. You're one to talk, she wrote back.

Seriously? I think you got to see ALL of me quite a bit today. You kept your finger in the way!

Marcie peered over at her son with a coy smirk, doing her best to keep from showing how excited she really felt. Her pussy was quivering with heat by now. She couldn't believe she was actually sexting with her own son while her husband was sitting barely ten feet away. Her heart was thumping like mad as she typed a reply.

Weren't your mother's big tits enough?

Jay was typing a response while his father put his table down and turned his attention to the TV.

No. I want more.

Marcie's pussy quivered at the implication of her son's text. She didn't know how she could possibly sit still now.

You're a spoiled brat, she texted back.

Not as spoiled as I could be ;)

Now Marcie could barely breathe, and when she chanced a look at her son he was letting the tip of his cock show through the leg of his shorts again.

"Oh, no," she said, standing up. "I can't believe I forgot a couple of things at the market. I better go now so I don't have to go back out tomorrow."

"That's fine, honey," Richard said, barely turning his face away from the TV.

"Wanna come?" she said, looking straight at Jay, her heart pounding harder than ever.

"I sure do," her son replied with a wicked grin that made his mother's pussy flush.

Jay couldn't believe what was happening. He walked out of the room keeping his back to his father while the rigid hard on he had for his mother was making a monstrous bulge in his shorts. Marcie was just a few steps behind him as they got outside and into her minivan. She didn't waste a second before starting the engine and pulling out of the driveway.

"Go ahead and take it out," she told him before they even reached the first corner. "I know you're dying to."

The young man shoved his shorts down to his ankles with a wicked leer at his mother and leaned back against the seat while he started stroking his cock.

"You've been dying to watch me jerk it again just as much," he replied. "You want to see me cum again, don't you, Mom?"

"Oh, my god, you're so spoiled."

"So you say, but if you really wanna spoil me you'll pull those gorgeous tits out and let me jack off to them."

His mother just snorted at the idea as if it were preposterous, but she quickly pulled the sides of her dress open to expose her naked melons while she drove.

"Fuck," Jay said. "I can't believe Dad wasn't dragging you off to your room the second he saw you in that dress. You're so fucking hot, Mom."

"Pfffff," his mother snorted. "That'll be the day. I don't even care anymore. Besides, there's this hot young guy I know who has a MUCH nicer cock."

"Hmm, then you should really fuck him," Jay grinned. Then he let go of his cock and reached over to feel his mother's exposed tits while she drove.

Marcie's tits felt heavy and so firm. Her nipples were hard as knots and Jay loved hearing the soft little gasps his mother made when he squeezed them tight. He lowered his head and sucked them, too, as much as he could while she had to drive.

Fortunately, they didn't have much farther to go before they could stop. Marcie was driving along a commercial strip where some of the stores and plazas were already closed for the night. She pulled into the empty lot of a large chain store and drove around behind the building so they weren't visible from the main drag.

No sooner than his mother shut off the engine, Jay was leaning across the console fondling her sumptuous tits again. When he kissed her mouth for the first time it felt like an explosion of hot excitement passed between them. Marcie's lips parted eagerly while their tongues did a writhing dance of lewd desperation within the juncture of their mouths.

And when she reached for his cock and began stroking him, Jay quickly thrust one hand under the hem of his mother's dress and began rubbing her pussy while the other kept fondling her exposed tits. Her legs opened readily for him and he discovered how wet she already was the second his fingers made contact with her smooth slit. She gasped deeply into her son's mouth as soon as he started fingering her slippery lips and her hips rocked greedily to the stroke of his large fingers.

Jay's cock felt like it was on fire as it throbbed wildly in his mother's stroking fist. He couldn't believe she was touching his rock-hard shaft and actually sucking his tongue while he felt those amazing tits he'd only admired from a distance for so long. And they felt incredible. So heavy and firm, and every time he squeezed her swollen nipples nice and tight she gave away how sensitive they were by gasping heatedly into his mouth.

When he began to slide a pair of fingers up inside his mother's hot, wet pussy channel, Marcie gasped more deeply than ever while her whole body stiffened in response. Her legs opened wider, her hips shoving forward into his hand while their kiss broke off at the same time.

"Baby, fuck, I can't believe you've got your fingers inside me," she moaned breathlessly.

"That's not all I'm gonna be putting inside you, Mom," he growled without thinking.

"Fuck, you are so spoiled," she told him again, this time barely able to utter the words without stopping to breathe between every other one.

Jay then lowered his face to his mother's luscious tits and began going back and forth between them, licking and sucking each of her hardened nipples while he continued thrusting his fingers into her hot, wet hole. He finger-fucked his mother the same way Denise always begged him to finger her, too, curling them up to make sure he was massaging her g spot. From his mother's wild, breathless reaction, he was pretty sure her sweet spot hadn't been touched in a while. Before long, she was gasping and stamping her feet while her pussy sprayed hot liquid all around his pumping fingers.

Marcie was momentarily dazed after her orgasm. Jay was amazed. Even Denise never squirted the way his mother just did.

"Damn, Mom, I can't believe you're a squirter," he said, grinning excitedly.

"Neither can I," Marcie replied, still breathing heavily. "That was the first time. Ever."

Jay pulled his fingers out of his mother's pussy and sucked her juice off each one while she watched. Then she got out of the vehicle and went around to his side, opening his door. Her tits were still hanging free through the front of her dress as she reached for his cock and began stroking it again. With his mother standing in the open doorway of the car, they started kissing again, but it wasn't long before Marcie leaned over and started licking all around her son's thick cock head while she held it in her hand.

"Oh fuck," Jay moaned as his mother explored his rigid meat with a hungry mouth.

She stroked his shaft and took him into her mouth, sucking him eagerly while her hand moved down to cup and fondle his balls. Jay leaned back and watched in a daze while his mother sucked and lapped at his throbbing rod like no one had ever done before. He'd thought Denise was great at sucking cock, but his mother could suck like a porn star.

Marci kept going until her son was pumping into her mouth with desperate thrusts. Jay was in paradise and could have kept thrusting into her incredible mouth until he exploded, but she backed off before he could send a hot geyser of sperm down her throat.

"Can your little girlfriend at school suck cock like your mother?" Marcie asked with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Fuck no, Mom," he groaned.