Summer Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Marcie slid open the side door and sat across the back seat, facing the doorway, with her dress pulled up around her hips. Jay was right there in a second, lowering his head between his mother's smooth thighs to lick her wet pussy. She was already dripping heavily when his tongue made those first swipes up and down her hot slit.

"Oh yes, baby, yessss," his mother moaned as he began making hungry love to her frothy pussy.

Jay lapped and sucked at her lips and clit, slashing at her swollen pearl with his tongue while he slid a couple of fingers up inside her. He was sure to keep stroking her g spot while he serviced her clit with his lips and tongue while Marcie climaxed at least twice more. The second orgasm she squirted again, wetting her son's face and the back seat of her minivan at the same time.

Then Jay pulled off his T shirt, tossing it in front with his shorts. He climbed naked onto his mother, his ragingly hard cock bobbing up and down as he settled into position. Marcie had one foot propped up on the back of the seat and the other on the floor of the vehicle.

"God, Mom, you can't believe how bad I want you," Jay groaned as he pressed the head of his cock to the slick petals of her sodden slit.

"Mama wants you even more, baby," she mewled. "Just fuck me, baby. Do it before we come to our senses."

Jay thrust forward roughly, eager to fill his mother's hot pussy with every inch of his pulsating rod. She uttered a throaty, feline growl as his thick cock ground its way into her hole. The young man was soon buried to the hilt inside her, and the two exchanged a look of ecstatic disbelief when he began to slip and slide his rigid shaft in and out of her channel.

With his cock thrusting hard and steady into Marcie's snug pussy, Jay was leaning down and eagerly covering her mouth and tits with hungry kisses. And after all the time his sexy mother had been teasing him, he didn't know how he could last much longer before exploding. Yet at the same time his mother's pussy felt so good he never wanted the feeling to end. But Marcie was just as hot for his cock as he was for her pussy, and she was rocking and grinding her hips at him while he pumped her harder and faster.

Marcie began to cum again while they fucked, her hot pussy wetting her son's skin as her climax forced the hot spray from her. That was all Jay could handle and he flew over the edge, filling his mother's pussy with cum in a wild volley of desperate thrusts.

After their climax, Jay kept his cock buried inside his mother's sodden hole as long as he could, until it finally went soft and slipped back out. He was waiting to see if she was suddenly going to regret what they did, but after a couple of minutes to recover and catch their breath, Marcie simply smiled and reminded him how much she spoiled him again.

Jay grinned. "I love you, too, Mom," he said.

Marcie cooed and smiled happily. It felt like there was a lot more to say, but it would have to wait for another time. The two of them were still sharing the high of their mutual pleasure. Eventually, though, they pulled themselves back together and Jay drove back to the house, his mother's hand resting intimately on his bare thigh the whole way.

Richard was asleep in his chair with the TV on when they got back. Smiling at each other, mother and son sat close together on the couch, cuddling like lovers as they spent the rest of the evening watching TV, with Jay's father sleeping soundly just a few feet away.

They spent a lot of the time kissing, and Jay had his hand inside the front of his mother's dress, casually fondling her lush tits as they enjoyed their evening of newly discovered intimacy. Marcie was fondly rubbing the inside of her son's bare thigh, his loose shorts bunching close to his crotch. After a while, Jay's cock started getting hard again and his mother shot him a wide-eyed looked of playful surprise while she wriggled his healthy, young stalk out through the leg of his shorts.

"God, you're horny," she whispered, stroking her son's hot shaft while her husband was practically snoring in his big chair. "And spoiled."

"It's not my fault you're so hot," he whispered back.

They sat in front of the TV a while longer with Marcie stroking her son's cock and his hand inside her dress eagerly exploring the smooth fullness of her tits. A few minutes later, Marcie lowered her head between Jay's legs and took his cock into her mouth. After the first few licks and sucks, she looked up at him.

"Oh fuck, your dick tastes just like pussy," she whispered.

Jay grinned and nodded. "Like my hot mother's pussy," he whispered in reply.

Then Marcie shifted position so she could stroke and suck her son's big, resilient cock more easily. Jay's pulse was hammering with the knowledge his father could wake up any second and catch them. He knew the man probably wouldn't, though. Once Richard fell asleep in his chair he was gone to the world at least until the wee hours of morning.

Jay loved being able to give his mother what his father couldn't - or wouldn't. It didn't matter. There were so many levels to the mother and son's love and desire that no one else would ever understand but the two of them. And then there was just the sheer excitement of the risk they were taking. When Marcie reached under her dress with her free hand to rub her pussy while she sucked her son's achingly hot cock, Jay knew she was just as turned on by the risk as he.

Despite knowing what a deep sleeper his father was, Jay made an effort to keep his gasping and groaning under his breath while his mother steadily worked his hard shaft with her lips and hand. He missed the way she'd fondled his ballsac back in her minivan, but the risk they were sharing more than made up for it.

It wasn't like Jay didn't like his father or wanted to get back at him for anything. It was that he knew he had what his sexy mother really needed. It was like they were meant for each other, like they belonged to each other more than anyone else.

"Oh fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum," Jay whispered hoarsely after enjoying her mouth and hand as long as he could hold out.

Marcie's head began to bob faster up and down her son's throbbing prick, increasing the force of her sucking. Jay knew she was more than ready to taste his creamy load, and he leaned back against the end of the couch, feeling the pleasure ripple through his entire body while his cock spurted into his mother's hot mouth.

Marcie rose back up and kissed her son deeply, forcing him to taste himself in her mouth. It seemed so dirty yet so intimate and loving. Denise had done the same thing a number of times, and it always turned him on, but kissing his own mother with the fresh taste of his own cum in her mouth was like nothing the young man could compare it to.

Not long after cumming in his mother's mouth, Marcie and Jay reluctantly parted to go upstairs and get some sleep. They shared one last, long kiss at Jay's bedroom door.

"Don't forget I'm going to need your help tomorrow after you get off work," Marcie reminded him with a coy smile. "In fact, I'm going to be needing your help an awful lot from now on."

"You're so spoiled," Jay told her with a playful smirk.

"You better believe it, baby," she replied. "And you're the whole reason why."

When Marcie turned to go, she flipped up the back of her short dress, flashing her beautifully rounded ass at her son before disappearing into her room. Jay went into his own room, took off his clothes and lay naked on top of his bed, thinking with a smile about the day's events. He wished he didn't have to work the next day so he and his beautiful mother could spend that much more time together. He started imagining all the different ways tomorrow afternoon could go, and before long he drifted into the deepest sleep he could remember.