All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ArdieffArdieffalmost 3 years ago

Moving story. So much hate. Sadly, a lot of states are busy legalising driving into protesters as well as unlicensed concealed carry. So lots of easy political points in spurring on hate it seems. Despicable.

Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago
Such a moving and heart felt story

There is too much hate in this world for so many reasons and none based on reality. Some people just what to hate. Thor_fist. Thank y99 for this story, it is a great telling and shows a greater need for acceptance and love. I believe you hit the nail squarely on the head with this narrative. Thank you.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 3 years ago
Tears

As usual, you wrote another excellent chapter. But I did not enjoy reading it. I usually read your chapters straight thru in a couple hours. This chapter took a few days because I kept crying so much.

BTW, in case anybody is wondering, I am a 54yr old heterosexual white male. I've always believed that you shouldn't judge people until you understand them. On that note, I experimented a few times back about 30 years ago. I preferred (and still prefer) women. I sometimes joke that 'I'm a big hairy lesbian'.

My youngest daughter came out as lesbian last year. I told her that I had been pretty sure of that for years and it would never change how much I love her. My only difficulty with her present lifestyle is that I refuse to refer to her and her partner by pronouns other than she or her ( he, him, they, them). I was there when she was born and I changed her diaper hundreds of times, she is a female.

Please continue your stories (all), but I prefer the stories more along the lines of WBDP.

THANK YOU

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Very touching. I will not reveal how much I cried. But this is a story that needed to be written - and read - too. You have such a powerful voice and an accurate pen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous