Summer Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne kissed Chloe some more, licking some of the fluids off her face. Matt got up for a wet washcloth so he could wipe her face, His cock was an iron bar jutting from his groin. No point in asking if he'd enjoyed it. He returned, tenderly wiping Chloe's face before planting a light kiss on her lips.

"That was amazing," he said.

"We'll know how amazing when Dianne returns the favor. Accepting pleasure from another woman is rather easy compared to giving it. The first time I was with a woman, I was happy to let her keep licking me until her tongue was ready to fall off. I was sure nervous to be doing it myself."

"I can't possibly do as well as you did," Dianne said.

"No one can, doing it for the first time. Don't worry about that. You think I started that good. That's three years of practice in play there. The thing is, you should have a much easier time than Matt did learning how to lick a woman. He has no basis of comparison. He doesn't know how it feels to get a pussy licked because he doesn't have one. You, on the other hand, do know what it feels like. You know what feels good to you. You just have to transfer what you like to another pussy. I'm hotter than a firecracker. It won't take much to get me off, believe me. I was aroused just by teasing you. And may I say how tasty I found your twat."

Dianne laughed. Chloe got on her back and spread her legs. "You can skip the nips, I just need to cum."

When Dianne got between Chloe's legs, she could see how aroused Chloe was already. Fresh, clear liquid glistened on her folds and leaked down her crease. Dianne thought about what she liked being done to her. About what Chloe had just done to her and for her. She leaned forward and inhaled the scent of Chloe's arousal, the smell of sex. She didn't think about what she was doing, licking another woman for the first time; she just did it, place her lips against the dewy folds and start licking, tasting the slightly acidic, tartness of Chloe's feminine juices. She lapped at the leaking liquids until she got all she could, then slowed and contemplated how best to go about giving Chloe the orgasm she deserved.

Four minutes later, Chloe had grasped her head, holding it against her as she spasmed into a nice orgasm. Dianne kept going. Since she couldn't give quality yet, she'd go for quantity. Chloe had another, then a third.

"Matt, fuck her," Chloe gasped. "Shove your big dick in her hot box and make her cum again."

He didn't need to be told twice. Dianne was kneeling between Chloe's legs. All he had to do was spread Dianne's legs a little more and he could easily shove into the perfectly framed pussy peeking between her legs. Dianne lost a little of her concentration with Matt thrusting into her body, but continued licking Chloe's lovely pussy until Matt emptied himself into her and Chloe pulled her up to her face to kiss her some more.

"Not bad, Dianne. I could easily turn you into an excellent rug muncher in no more than a week."

Chloe took the washcloth Matt used on her to clean up around Dianne's mouth, then handed it back to Matt so he could wipe the cum leaking from Dianne's pouting pussy lips.

"Unless you want to lick your own cum out of her pussy," Chloe said.

"I've done it before. I'm sure I'll do it again, but I'd like to talk about what happened first," Matt said, wiping as he spoke.

"What did you want to talk about?" Dianne asked.

"It was your first time with a woman. What was it like for you? I know you enjoyed what Chloe did - did you enjoy what you did to Chloe?"

Dianne turned to Chloe and stroked her cheek. "Very much. It was better than I expected even."

"Can you describe the primary differences between sex with me and with Chloe?"

"Are you worried now?"

"Should I be?"

Dianne laughed. "No. I still enjoyed having you fuck me. I'm not going to turn into a lesbian, but I do understand how nice it is for women to be with one another."

"So what are the differences?"

Dianne thought, trying to attach words to the experience.

"I thought you were the best kisser I've ever been with. Chloe is a step or two up from you." Chloe pursed her lips and made a loud smacking sound. "Women's lips are softer, more pliant. It makes for a better kiss. You might have to kiss a guy to know what I'm talking about there because all you've kissed are women, but that was special. The sex seemed slower, less hurried, than sex with you. There always seems to be a direction to sex with men, but it seemed more random with Chloe."

"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"I think I can answer that," Chloe said. "For men, sex is getting someplace; your cock in a hole. Nothing happens for you until you get a cock into that hole. Everything is directed to getting there. All of the foreplay is directed to getting there. You almost have a manual. Kiss for so long, play with the boobs for so long so the woman will start thinking about letting you go farther. When she spreads her legs, you go there. Get her wet enough to stick your dick in and start pumping until you cum. You need your meat massaged until you cum, then bam, it's over to one degree or another. Some guys will cuddle a little after, some will go to sleep, some will still have enough energy to go again, but with the same goal, fuck until they cum."

"Exactly. Matt's good, the best lover I've had, but on the whole, you described the process perfectly."

"Women are different," Chloe said. "I can cum from sufficient breast stimulation. I've even had mild orgasms from pleasuring another woman. The clit is good, but it's not the center of my universe like a cock is for a guy. I enjoy all the little parts of getting to the orgasm. I won't get a case of blue balls if I put it off for an hour. You wanted me to make you cum, Dianne, but you wouldn't have raped me to do it. You could enjoy the process of getting there. I could play with you and tease you for a long time before you climaxed and waiting for it made it better. Men are cock centered. Women are pleasure centered, and there are multiple ways of taking pleasure. Some nice kissing, caressing, little bites, nips, licks and touching. It's like our entire bodies are pleasure centers if you want to explore.

"Try that with a guy and he'd be demanding to shove it into you. It's all about getting the cock in the hole. I can wait all night before I get something in a hole and it doesn't bother me at all."

"She's right, Matt. She just perfectly described the difference between sex with any man I've ever been with and what just happened with Chloe. You've got your massages, and I love them, but more times than not, it's to prepare me for fucking you. The massage is rarely just the massage. It's another tool to get from A to B. Don't get me wrong; I love the B. I enjoy it every time you put your cock in me, but it is your goal. I could lie around and kiss for hours. You definitely want to make the touchdown."

"So you're saying I could learn something from watching you and Chloe have sex?"

"I don't know. Did you learn anything from her going down on me?"

"I don't know, maybe I have to watch it again," Matt laughed.

"Don't worry, Matt. I'll go down on her again," Chloe said, "but it's a little late now. We all got some sex out of that, so it was a good start, but I've got to sleep now."

"I'm exhausted myself," Dianne said. "You took a lot out of me." She kissed Chloe and snuggled up around her.

Matt turned out the light and wrapped his arms around the two women. Dianne felt Matt with another erection prodding her backside.

"If that goes anywhere but back to sleep, you're in deep trouble, Sanders."

"Another erection?" Chloe murmured, yawning.

"Yes," Dianne laughed.

"Men!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Can I ask another question?" Matt asked.

"You just asked one," Chloe said, "go to sleep."

"Since were all quasi having sex together, if we both feel like fucking in the morning, can we go ahead even if Chloe is in bed with us?"

"Probably yes," Chloe said, "but likely not tomorrow morning. Not unless we all get up much too early."

"Good," Matt said, closing his eyes before sleep took him.

******

Fortunately, they'd packed everything they needed the night before, because they were dragging when they got up. All three of them couldn't fit into the shower, so the two women got in. Matt heard them talking and laughing as they showered together. He imagined soap slicked hands lathering suds into the soft skin and felt himself getting another erection. When they got out, they each gave him a kiss, Dianne tugging on his turgid cock a couple moments before she giggled and vacated the shower.

Matt needed to cum to get rid of his erection, but they didn't have time, so he was left to put his pants on over it and hoped no one would notice. As soon as he stepped out of the bedroom dressed, Chloe called out, "Nice boner, Sanders."

Dianne laughed and said, "It is a nice boner. I'm not sure Chloe's parents will appreciate it as much as I do."

"Hopefully, it will be gone before I get on the plane. Otherwise, I'll have to throw a blanket over it and hope for the best."

Fortunately, he did lose it. Matt lost it before the taxi arrived. The La Crosse Regional Airport was located on one of the larger islands in the Mississippi, a short distance from the apartment, but given the luggage, they took a taxi so they wouldn't have leave the car at the airport. When they got there, a young man in a uniform was holding up a sign saying, Sanders/Hamilton Party. Matt approached and he directed them to a Gulfstream Jet out on the tarmac. The sign holder remained there until everyone arrived, while they walked out to the jet. A crewman put the suitcase in the luggage compartment beneath the plane, while Matt handled the garment bag climbing the ladder. There was a small closet where they could hang it. They were the first ones to arrive, though Chloe's parents weren't long after them. Ben had to turn in the rental car and it slowed them down a little.

Marty and Yolanda were the last to arrive, but still plenty early. Marty followed Yolanda up the stairs and paused at the top.

"Holy shit, is this plane a beaut. I'm going to have a hard time riding coach from here on out."

The co-pilot closed the door and said they'd be leaving since everyone was aboard. "Have a seat and fasten your seatbelt. This is not a lengthy flight, so you might as well leave it on the whole time."

Chloe sat down and continued working on what she wanted to say at the funeral and then the script because what she gave the stadium people tomorrow had to be the finished product. Dianne sat with Chloe and was helping her.

"How come you're not sitting with your girlfriend, Sanders?" Marty said, sitting across from him with Yolanda.

"She's helping Chloe get through some things," Matt said.

"Is it my imagination, or do Chloe and Dianna seem a little closer than usual?"

Matt glanced at them. Dianna had been holding Chloe's hand but released it when she sensed their attention on her. No closer than any other two people who'd had sex last night, Matt thought, the thought sending a fresh flood of blood to his previously dormant cock. He was glad he was sitting down.

With Matt's parents on the plane, he wasn't going to say anything. Might not say anything at all to Marty considering his lesbian fetish. At least, not until they could tease him with it.

"Maybe a little, but Chloe's been through a lot. The loss of Monica hit her hard. She's having trouble sleeping at night."

"You don't think....?" Marty whispered, leaving the last part of the question unasked.

"You've seen all the people who were there during the day and I can safely say Dianne hasn't left my side at night."

"I suppose you're right."

"You've got sex on the brain, you know that, Marty. Why don't you compensate for it by immediately dismissing any sexual thought provoked by that fertile imagination of yours."

"It's physically and mentally impossible for Marty," Yolanda said. "He's the oldest child I know. He should use a pacifier for his mammary fixation."

"When you're right, you're right. I know I'm an oversexed pervert."

"As long as you keep the oversexed perversion focused on me, we won't have a problem," Yolanda said, kissing him on the cheek. "If you don't, I'll either cut your testicles off myself or have this voodoo priestess I know cause your penis to shrink away to nothing."

"Babe, you love my dick!"

"Not if it's anywhere it shouldn't be."

Matt heard Ben and Mary Jane chuckle behind him. "She sounds serious, Marty" Mary Jane said. "I wouldn't mess around if I were you."

"No ma'am. If I even look at another girl too long, Yolanda has my balls in a grip so tight it would put a nutcracker to shame. I know she's not kidding."

"As long as we understand each other, sweetheart," Yolanda said smugly.

Ben and Mary Jane chuckled again.

The plane had barely reached cruising altitude before it started descending again. The captain told everyone to make sure their seatbelts were fastened.

"Quickest trip to Milwaukee I ever made," Mary said. "What a great way to travel."

In thirty minutes, they'd touched down and the captain reminded them there was a limo waiting for them and to look for the Sanders/Hamilton sign in the airport to be directed to the vehicle.

They got off the plane, Matt grabbing the garment bag and they received the rest of the luggage below. As soon as they entered the building, there was someone else holding the sign they were looking for. He grabbed Ben's and Mary Jane's luggage and led them out to the limousine where he helped stow their luggage. Inside the limo, Matt saw the rest of his family and Ethel.

"I'll save the hugs for later," Matt said, taking a seat between Chloe and Dianne and holding each of their hands. Matt introduced Marty and and Yolanda, then Ethel Thornhill who they hadn't previously met. "Beautiful jet you have, Ethel."

"It's not mine," Ethel said, "I'm not rich enough to own my own jet. Bill loaned it to me for the next couple days."

"Bill?" Marty asked.

"My brother."

"Oh." Around three minutes later, Marty said, "Bill, you mean William Thornhill?"

"That's my brother," Ethel confirmed, "but I call him Bill."

"Wow. That's impressive," Marty said.

"That I have a brother?" Ethel teased. "Lots of people have brothers, Marty."

He laughed. "That I know someone who's related to a rich guy."

"Actually you probably know more than one person related to a rich guy, but I get your point. My brother does stand out among rich guys."

They reached the funeral home and Matt hugged his family after they got out of the limo. Everyone went inside to find a seat for the services.

Matt wore a dark blue suit with a somber black tie. Marty had a gray tweed jacket. They went back into the lobby, realizing the women were still doing whatever women needed to do to get ready.

"I don't often wear a jacket," Marty said. "I feel at home in shorts and t-shirt. Blasted necktie makes me feel like I'm choking."

The women's clothes were somber, but they all looked good in them. Chloe was still working out what she wanted to say about Monica, so she and Dianne took a seat while Chloe wrote down her thoughts. His sisters joined them. His mother and Ethel approached Matt.

"Since we have a few minutes, Ethel and I wanted to tell you something, Matt."

"What is it?"

"Last night, Ethel asked me to move in with her. I'm going to do it. Beth and Elaine will be moving in as well, of course. We'll sell our home and I'll use to proceeds to help fund college expenses, pay off some of your student loans. I've really enjoyed my relationship with her and we want to make it official. I hope you don't mind."

"Congratulations, Mom, I think it's wonderful." He hugged them both. "Ethel is an amazing woman and really stepped up when we needed her. She's been a sweetheart and I can see she makes you very happy."

"She does." Georgina held Ethyl's arm and looked at her warmly. "I just didn't know how you'd feel about my loving a woman. You haven't really had the chance to get to know her the way the girls have."

"I never cared about Chloe's sexual orientation. I don't care about yours either, Mom or not. Do what makes you happy. Everyone deserves happiness in their life. If the last week has shown me anything, it's shown me that. Life is too short. Don't worry about what others think, but if you want my blessing, you have it."

"Thanks, Matthew," Ethel said, "I appreciate all the support from her family. I plan on marrying her. I'm coming out at Monica's Memorial. I'll announce it to the world. I still don't know what my family is going to say yet. I know William was having problems with his wife a couple years ago, but I understand there's been some type of resolution. He has not divorced her. Our younger brother doesn't know either. Nor my son, although he doesn't know me as his mother either."

"I didn't realize you had children," Matt said.

"Just one son. In college, before I discovered what I was, I foolishly slept with a boy without any protection. I got pregnant. He refused to marry me, which as it turns out, was the right thing to do. We never would have been happy. Back then, you went away when you weren't married and pregnant and had the baby in secret, so no one knew except my immediate family. I gave him up for adoption, but I've made sure I followed him and that he was well cared for. I secretly paid for his college education with a fake scholarship and Bill helped me get him started in a business. He's about Elaine's age now and doing quite well for himself."

"Wow. Will you ever make yourself known to him?"

"If he wants to know me. He was raised by some good people. I didn't think I should confuse the issue by pretending to be a parent now when I gave him up.

"As for my family, I think Bill might have suspected my sexual leanings, but I've never come out and told him."

"So you've never been married before?"

"Nope, a frustrated old spinster," Ethel said, "afraid of her sexuality, until now."

"Hopefully, this weekend, we'll have time to get to know each other better. I'd like to find out how you and Mom met."

"I'll give you the full story later, but I went to eat at the restaurant she was a waitress at."

"Mom did say she started working at a classier joint."

"We'd better get going. People are starting to show up. I still need to speak to Monica's parents. We'll talk to you later, Matt."

Matt, Marty and Yolanda joined the others in her service room. It was a closed casket service, with what looked like a high school graduation picture on the casket. There was a small slideshow running silently on a TV monitor. Pictures of Monica growing up from baby girl to a young woman. Matt felt his eyes tearing up and hastily wiped at them. It even had a picture of Chloe and Monica when they'd gone to her parents and announced their engagement. Matt signed the guest book, took a program and sat in the second row in the seat Dianne saved for him. The first row was reserved for Monica's immediate family, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents. Matt bent over and spoke quietly to each of them, introducing himself, how he knew Monica and offering his condolences before taking his seat. Marty and Yolanda got a seat in the third row, behind him.

There were a large number of flower arrangements, some of which were from him and his family he hadn't purchased flowers and he suspected Ethel had been responsible for providing them.

Matt squeezed Dianne's and Chloe's hand and looked at the program. Soft funeral music was playing. The minister from the Franklin's church conducted the service. At which point, other people got up to speak about the Monica they had known, starting with her father, her brother, then her best friend from high school. Each of them talked about Monica, the cheerful child, the sister who was always there for them, the young woman in school. Finally, it was Chloe's turn.