All Comments on 'Summer Tryst'

by LassSpitfire

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Endings of stories are tough to get right. Your ending was quite good. It spoke of the past while holding open a promising sexual future. If there was any problem with how you wrote this tale it was the constant stream of dialogue while in the throes of sex with no gasping, panting or other indication that their physical exertions were taking a toll on their ability to talk. Enjoyed the story. 4****.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Another winner

You most definitely have talent .Have read all of your stories so far and you keep getting better . Keep up the good work and I can hardly wait for your next story . 5 of 5 from me .

erwangerserwangersalmost 10 years ago
Great read

Excellent read and you cut down on the typos from your first two stories. Keep up the good work and hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to rushed

why do writers post wham bam thank you MAAM stories here? take your time and build the plot and characters, make sue you have a beginning a middle and an end. this should have been three times longer to get to the same place and needs a second chapter to finish it of properly. this reads like either a rough draft or a story from an underage virgin that dropped out of grade school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
first time

This is the first of your stories that I have read and i was impressed. I mean I've read a good number of stories and most of them are too rushed. Yours on the other hand had a distinct beginning, middle, and end with the possibility of more to come. Keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more.

prop69prop69almost 10 years ago
good story

I thought it was an acceptable length. I am not a fan of long, drawn out stories. I can only stay hard so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun times

Really good story . . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too long, too short?

Seems like you can never get it just right, huh? If its the link you like, don't worry about the rest.

Really nice tease with the shower scene. Maybe if you do a sequel to this story, you can bring us back to the shower and put them in an even riskier situation. Very hot scenes in a fun setting. Hope to see more from you and especially hope to see more of these two characters.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
I liked the story

The negative anonymous comments always crack me up. How can you take a nameless, credit-less person or thing seriously? The story traveled well for me; I wasn't expecting a novel. Keep it up Lass because things are looking up.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

The siblings are great in their loving each other. It would be great if Will had just a dusting of dark hair on his upper chest, and a bit of a treasure trail leading to his pubic bush. I think guys with a bit of chest hair are soooo sexy. And won't his sister love tracing her fingers through the chest hairs that are soft and silky?!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

They need to convince their parents that they can save money by sharing an apartment at college!! When can we expect chapter 2??

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Great story

Needs more chapters to finish it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
8 years

I been reading from this site for 8 years and from the way you write you have great potential. What I'd suggest is a bit of conflict. When a brother and sister relationship change parents tend to notice usually the mother. Not saying get the mom involved but but a little suspicion adds to the fire of their relationship. 5 stars btw.

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronalmost 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

More stories please! :)

Mark737Mark737almost 10 years ago
Boing!

Enough said with the title of my comment! More?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

I thought it was well written with the right amount of passion and play...hope there are more chapters of their stolen moments together under whatever circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

I thought it was a well written story. It reminded me of my sister and my first time together. We also were at the beach and under the boardwalk wit our parents overhead walking the boardwalk. That was our first time together and it wasn't the last either. Our sex times lasted thru our college years. We both married other lovers and when we get together we look at each other with a look of satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Generic, Cookie-cutter Literotica Story

In the sense that it's 25% story and 75% sex. It's a stand-alone story, sure, but I've read ones with emphasis on both aspects of what make a good piece of work. A little character development other than: I'm not a virgin, I love dick, I also happen to love sucking them; would have been good.

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
great stuff but

one thing,find it very hard to believe that the only place they could find to be alone and not get caught was a boat shed that was not really that safe from others hearing and seeing them.

they couldn't find somewhere else in the whole place that was private,must have been very very small holiday location

xojasonssisoxxojasonssisoxalmost 10 years ago
Love !

Seriously, love! Beautiful brother sister story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Authentic and funny

It thought the repartee between brother and sister sounded pretty authentic early in the story. Amy sounded as hot as my sister, who was a cheerleader The language between my sister and me was much the same using different, but the same, words. I thought it was obvious Will and Amy had an affection for each other as my sister and I did... only we did not have that kind of affection.

The storyline was good, kept simple, and was entertaining. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
want more

Would love to know what they get up to when they go to the same school and where they intend to get privercy that was the hardest part for me when i was fooling around at school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really enjoyed the story!! Loved that the brother wasn't the typical whiny loser that you see in most of the incest stories on here! Yay!

I've never really got the big facination that most guys seem to get out of blowjobs, they really don't do anything for me other than feel nice. Certainly never cum during one no matter how good she was unless she used a lot of hand in there too.

...can't imagine they'd have too much trouble finding quality time at college though :)

Looking forward to reading some of your other stuff! Write on!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Good buildup and all.....love the slow way it happened, LOVE any and all kissing, the dirty words.....KEEP WRITING! More on Will and Amy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot!

Definitely 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hottest story on this site, or any other! Please write more! What happens when they get home? After school fun? Maybe they make a video? What?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Awesome storry. I love incest storrys. Always so hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fine story.

Some thoughts:

1. You captured a sweetness and affection between brother and sister that made the story fun and their mutual attraction seem real. I wanted to see hos this one worked out.

2. I thought you over-used dialogue. Not by a ton, but some. I would suggest inserting more narrative paragraphs.

3. I thought you missed some opportunities for fun. Although it seems unlikely where there were entire days on this vacation where Will and Amy couldn't have gotten together, if so even on those days there would have been the opportunity for gentle caresses, surreptitious touches, etc. It would have been fun to describe those rather than simply report that the following day they couldn't get together. Similarly, you could have explored the parents' reaction to the way brother and sister were now getting along.

4. I hope you continue this tale. You 've got good fun characters who seem to just be starting out,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

So could have done with follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good Brother/Sister action. Lots of sneaky action

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Five years and no additional chapters? You obviously do this only for yourself without regard for the readers whose reactions you ask for.

Selfish, very selfish.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Definitely worth the score of 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous