Summer with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised to find out that she had a boyfriend but I agreed. I then went back downstairs with the family. She waited a few minutes to come down so that it wouldn't look suspicious. The rest of the night went smoothly and things seemed to be back to normal. In fact, Abby went out with her boyfriend and some of their friends to a bar. Now that everything seemed okay, I was finally able to get to sleep.

I was awoken at 4 a.m. after I felt my bed moving. I could feel something touching my leg. I looked down saw Abby's beautiful face looking right at me. Not only that, she had stripped down to nothing but her bra and pantie.

As she was now straddling me, I said, "What are you doing?"

She replied, "What does it look like?"

"But, what about our conversation earlier? What about your boyfriend?...and the whole cousin thing?" I asked.

"The whole time I was with him tonight, I couldn't stop thinking about you. He wanted me to go stay with him at his apartment but I just wanted to get back her to you. And the whole cousin thing doesn't really matter the more I think about it. We can't really date or get married but does that mean we can't have a little fun?" she whispered in a very seductive voice.

I had no clue how to respond to any of that but I did know that I liked what she was saying. So, I just grabbed her and kissed her. She kissed me back as she reached inside of my boxers and started to stroke my cock which was already fully erect.

"Somebody is ready to play, " she said as she smiled, "you've really grown since we took baths when we were younger."

Her soft, smooth hand felt amazing as she moved it up and down my penis. I started sucking on her huge tits and she let out a fairly loud moan. Luckily, my room was somewhat removed from the rest of the bedrooms. Still, we had to be somewhat quiet so we wouldn't wake anyone up. I grabbed her mouth, "Shhh. Are you trying to wake the whole house up."

She shook her head. Then, I removed my hand from her mouth, revealing a big, devious smile. For some reason, that really got me going. I grabbed her and threw her down beside me on her back. I was about to pull down her panties when I remembered that this was our barrier just a day earlier. I looked up at her and said, "Are you sure?"

She smiled again and said, "Tyler, if you're not licking my pussy in five seconds, I'm gonna tell my big, football playing boyfriend that you took advantage of me."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

I pulled down her panties to reveal her glorious, completely shaven vagina. I spread her lips and started licking slowly from bottom to top. She let out another moan but I could tell she tried to make it at least a little quieter. As I began to increase the speed of my tongue strokes, her body began to gyrate more and more. I then moved on to licking her clit which made her go wild. In addition to that, I started finger fucking her simultaneously. Reading her body language, I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't...I'm...I'm...about to come," she said, trying to be a little quieter.

She seemed to lose total control of her legs. She did, however, have control of her arms which she used to push my head into her crotch. She then had what seemed to be a very powerful orgasm which made her scream, "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Now, someone had to have heard that but we were too horny to care.

Once she was able to catch her breath, she said, "Oh my god! That was amazing! Your turn."

She pulled my earlier move and threw me down on my back. She wasted no time taking my boxers off. She started with a slow lick starting from my ball sack going up the bottom of my shaft before she deep throated my dick. She then proceeded to go to town on my dick. I have had my fair share of blowjobs before but this was honestly next level.

I was getting close when we were both startled by a knock on my door. I said, "Hello."

"Hey sweetie. Is everything alright? I thought I heard something and I just wanted to come check on you," my aunt said. Since it was pretty clear that she wasn't coming in, Abby went back to the job at hand.

Just a recap: my aunt, who I jerked off to twice in the past two days (one time using her panties as an aid), was having a conversation with me while my cousin (her daughter) was sucking my cock.

"Hey aunt Brandi. I'm fine. I heard something too. I think it might have come from outside though," I responded.

"Okay. Sorry to wake you! While you're up, do you know if Abby got home yet?" she asked.

I wasn't sure what to say at first, "Uh, yeah. That was a little while ago. She was ready to hit the sack as soon as she got back."

Abby seemed to appreciate my little inside joke. She gave me a quick wink right before she circled her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Okay thanks, Tyler! Maybe next time you should go out to the bars with her and her friends. I'm really hoping that you two will get along. Well, I hope you get along with Allie and Remy too but you and Abby are the same age and I think you could have a good time together," aunt Brandi said hopefully.

I paused as Abby was licking my ball sack while simultaneously stroking my cock but I managed, "Oh I wouldn't worry about that. We've gotten along pretty well so far."

"Well good. It makes me really happy to hear that. Well, good night, Tyler!" she said before going to bed.

"Good night, aunt Brandi," I said.

Abby looked up at me and said, "Can you imagine if she walked in to see this?"

"Well, I can imagine your dad beating the shit out of me and kicking my ass out on the street," I retorted.

"But didn't her showing up and the threat of getting caught turn you on a little more?" she asked.

I nodded. Her showing up turned me on for more than that reason. But, I certainly couldn't tell Abby that.

"I want you to fuck me," she suddenly blurted out.

"With how loud you are, your mom will be back down here right away," I offered.

She seemed to agree, "Good point. Let's go to the pool house."

"Um, fuck yeah!" I said with a fake hesitation.

We both put on enough clothes so that we would look normal if we happened to cross paths with someone. She left first, then I left a couple of minutes later. By the time I got into the pool house, she was already completely naked. So, I quickly disrobed. I walked up to her and kissed her as my dick rubbed up against her pussy lips. She stopped for a second to ask, "Do you have a condom?"

I shook my head no.

"What the fuck? Why don't you have a condom?" she asked.

"I came out here to stay with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. I didn't expect to be fucking anyone," I exclaimed.

"Fair enough. You can fuck me in the ass," she said.

I was not expecting this but I was very excited to hear it, "Are you serious?"

She replied, "Yeah but you need to lick it first to get me ready...and you really need to lube up."

"Why is there lube in here?" I asked.

She hesitantly responded, "Jake and I come in here sometimes. But he's not as big as you so we're definitely gonna need a lot of that."

As much as I didn't like to hear the first part, the second part made me feel pretty good about myself. I Then, I kissed her one more time before I bent her over the table. I got down on my knees and got a amazing view of her great ass. I was a little bit nervous because I had never eat anyone's ass out before. I figured I just had to go for it though.

Her soft, smooth ass felt really good rubbing along my face. I slowly began licking her asshole which, once again, brought a moan out of her. Surprisingly, I actually found myself enjoying this. She was obviously enjoying it as well. I then reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit as I continued licking her asshole. I could tell she was getting close.

"Right there! Right there! Right there! Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Don't Stoooooooooooooooooooooop," she screamed as she had another orgasm. As she regained her composure, she turned towards me and said, "Okay, put it in."

I didn't need to hear this twice. So I lubed up and slowly inserted my dick into her ass. It felt incredible sliding my penis in between her plump ass cheeks. I didn't want to hurt her so I started out with slow strokes.

"Does that hurt," I asked.

"No, it's fine. Keep going," she assured me.

So, I started to increase my pace. She seemed to be getting more and more into it as she rubbed her tit with one hand and fingered herself with the other.

She suddenly yelled, "Come on! Harder! Harder!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I began to pump deeper and harder. I was beginning to feel those "tingles and jingles". So, I told her, "I'm about to cum."

She yelled back, "Cum in my ass!"

Hearing her say that pushed me over the top as I blew a gigantic load into her ass. She turned around and kissed me. But, this kiss was a little bit different from our early kisses. It was less lustful. The look that she gave me afterward was one that I had never gotten from anybody before. I'm not sure exactly what it meant but it gave me all kinds of butterflies in my stomach.

"That was amazing...for me anyways," I expressed.

"It was for me too. Maybe we should make a habit of this. Make sure you grab some condoms though. The backdoor is only for special occasions," she said with a wink.

"Consider it done," I responded.

We began to put our clothes back on. We walked over to the door and she turned towards me, "Okay, so, just like last time. Wait a few minutes after I leave before you go. But before I go.."

She took her panties from behind her back and put them on my head so that they draped over my face.

She whispered in my ear, "In case you get lonely tonight."

Then she walked out the door and into the house.

I had fucked my cousin.

And I wanted to do it again.

12