All Comments on 'Summer with Sarah Ch. 01-04'

by jphalpert

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A very nice story

I loved this story, apart from the moms observations this is actually what can happen between brothers and sisters in real life if both are into it. It can be the most exciting and satisfying sexual experience you will ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As long as you keep that mother moment to a one-time thing and spend the rest of the story dealing with siblings freshly in love then you have a winner on your hands.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5

I loved it! I hope you have more in store for us with these two!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
great start of a hot little sibling romance

and hope you could write at least one more when they are together, totally in love...

oaklandstudoaklandstudalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

This was a really strong story, and it really captures how easy it is for two young people that have an affectionate bond to start with can find themselves swept away by their sexuality. Easiest thing in the world as I learned some time ago. Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SEXY

Give sexy (and older) Kevin the beginning of chest hair -- a real turn on! Then Sarah can feel his muscular chest and abs beneath a slight layer of manly hair1

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
From siblings to lovers

How easy it is for this to happen, it was a well written story and shows how an innocent encounter of finding your sister masterbating moving to mutual masterbation to making out then intercourse.

Well done, really enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

I so hope theres more. I hope Sarah craves her big brothers cum in her tummy a lot more and his cock in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agood story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Since Mother has ...

shown interest, when does she join in??

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
God damnit!

It just seems so right, doesn't it ladies and gents? That was hot. Thank you

thewolfdragon062thewolfdragon062over 6 years ago
5 stars all the way - Can't wait to read MORE!!!!

Am LOVING this story - maybe the best I've read so far. Huge turn-on!

In response to an earlier comment, I'm hoping mommy dearest stays put and out of the picture, especially sexually. I hope and pray this story stays strictly about Sarah and Kevin - I really like the possibility of real romantic feelings/relationship blossoming between them. What would be SO cool is if the relationship could extend beyond summer and perhaps Kevin gets his own place - and Sarah joins him, maybe not without a fight from mom and dad who suspect something 'odd' is up but can't confirm or 'prove' their suspicions.

Would be awesome to see them 'hiding' being brother and sister while cultivating a true, deep, loving, romantic relationship where they deeply love each other (already established) and are desperately in love with each other. Maybe even some major angst about not being able to get legally married and have children, but taking solace in being with each other's true soulmate. The sex could be off the chain, and the love relationship could be very powerful and emotional.

AWESOME WORK - outstanding story - the sexual tension between them just keeps building and building. The step up step by step from being caught masturbating all the way to ultimately oral sex and finally full-on intercourse with the promise of much more to come is awesome. More more more, please!!

honybipolahonybipolaabout 6 years ago
erotic romance

and sibling love is best...keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great premise.

Not good.

Lacks details.

Each sexual encounter begins with no real foreplay. Then orgasm. Boom it's over. What's the rush?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far, this is a really good story. Now to Part 5.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

This will be the shortest review I've ever left........

just one word: HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous