Summer with Sarah Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers

"Hey Kev, you look like you might want to take care of something," Sarah said smiling as she nodded at my still-hard cock.

"Well yeah I guess so," I replied. "I'll just go in my room in a minute."

As Sarah dried herself off, she looked as if she was building up her courage. "Can I come too?"

"I thought you just said you didn't want to do anything," I said back with a slight bitterness in my voice.

Sarah looked crest-fallen, "Come on Kev that's not what I meant. Last week was amazing, but I just don't know if we're ready to touch each other like that yet."

I suddenly felt bad, and I smiled to try to cheer her up, "Alright, alright I understand. Lead the way." I let her pass in front of me so I would have another view of her ass as she walked down the hall to my room.

As Sarah entered my bedroom, I wasn't sure how we were going to masturbate for each other again. She answered my question by lying down on my bed. Because both of us were still nude, and obviously very aroused, there was plenty of sexual tension in the air. I moved over and lay down next to her, so we were facing each other. Again my boner was mere inches from her pussy, and I wanted to just slide my cock right inside her.

"You look really hot right now Kev," Sarah whispered to me.

"You look amazing too baby," I replied. I slowly leaned again, and we shared another passionate kiss. When I pushed my tongue to her mouth, her lips opened willingly. As we broke apart, I looked down and noticed that Sarah had already begun playing with herself. I could hear her juices as a couple of her fingers began to plunge in and out of her pussy.

I took this as my cue to begin masturbating as well. Because I had been on and off playing with myself for the last hour or so, I had to work hard to control my orgasm. Sarah kept looking over my muscled body and down to my throbbing cock as she moaned. I moved a hand up to one of her white orbs and began massaging it as I worked my cock with my other hand.

"Mmmmm yes Kev. Do you like playing with my big tits?" Sarah asked me as her hand moved faster on her clit.

I smiled, "Of course I do. They're beautiful, just like every other part of you."

"Ahh, yes that feels so good. Keep squeezing them like that," Sarah gasped. "Oh my God, I'm getting so close already."

"Sarah, you're so fucking sexy. I want to fuck you so bad," I said before I could stop myself.

Sarah stared into my eyes as her hand became a blur on her clit. "Oh my God Kev I love you." She put her arm around my back and pulled me close to her so our bodies were touching. Her tits squished against my chest as my cock was pushed up against her stomach. "You're amazing Kev. Oh God, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sarah. God this feels so good with you," I managed to respond.

"I know, I know. It feels amazing," she panted. Her pussy juices were clearly audible now as her fingers plunged in and out, over and over again. We were humping each other, and I could barely hold back my climax. "Oh God. Oh God. Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as her climax approached. Our bodies moved in a rhythm as we dry fucked.

"Ohhhh Godddd Yesssss," Sarah screamed as my own orgasm began. My sperm flew out of my cock all over her stomach. Sarah's body convulsed in spasms as her orgasms ripped through her body again and again. Her fingernails dug deep into my back as she held me tight to her as she came. She held herself to me until her never-ending orgasms finally subsided.

Slowly, we calmed down, and our breathing returned back to normal. We looked between us to see all my sperm coating both our stomachs. Sarah's own juices had dripped all over her legs and my bed. I laughed sheepishly, "Sorry about the mess."

She giggled, "I think it's me who should be apologizing to you about your bed." She looked into my eyes. "That was the most intense thing I've ever done in my life."

I stared right back at her. "I know, Sarah. I feel the same way." We lay there for a while longer, hugging each other and kissing.

Finally, we got up out of the bed, and I began to take the sheets off. Sarah watched me for a minute, still completely nude, but with a loving look on her face. "Well I guess I should probably go take another shower," she said with a little laugh, as she looked down at herself.

"Yeah I guess you should," I said, not wanting her to leave. "I'll get these sheets in the laundry, then head back down and take a shower myself."

Sarah slowly moved toward me. "Alright Kev. I hope you enjoyed yourself today," she said, still smiling at me. Standing right in front of me, she reached up with her left arm and put it around my neck to hug me. Her right hand slowly moved down my body to finally grasp my softening cock. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "I know this guy had fun."

CHAPTER 03:


Saturday morning, I slept in pretty late. Because I work for a landscaping company in the summer, I'm up five days a week by 6AM at the latest. Those extra few hours of sleep on the weekends feel amazing, and I definitely took advantage of them.

I allowed myself to slowly gain consciousness. The shades were closed on the one window in my room, so I took my time waking up. As I rolled over in bed, I realized with pain that I had a pretty bad case of "morning wood." I just smiled to myself and thought, "I probably shouldn't let this go to waste." After sliding my boxers down my legs a little bit, I put my bed sheet around my erection and started masturbating. I just closed my eyes and imagined my beautiful sister, Sarah, lying next to me completely naked. I could almost see her perfect body and hear her moans as she orgasmed with me.

I was lost in my own little fantasy, and I didn't hear the door open until it was too late. My mother was standing there staring at me in shock as my erection obviously tented the sheet in front of me.

"Oh shit Mom, I'm sorry, I mean, I just woke up and—" I stuttered, completely embarrassed.

"I was just coming down to get your laundry," she replied, still staring open-mouthed at my cock. I was kind of unnerved by the way she just openly gazed at it, so I used my hands to cover myself and rolled over on my side.

This snapped my mom out of her trance and she suddenly became very flustered. "Right, ok, well I'll just see you upstairs then..." she muttered, almost to herself.

As she closed the door behind herself, I exhaled deeply. My mother had never walked in on me before, and I was very surprised by her reaction. I would have expected her to be mad, but it was almost as if she enjoyed the sight. I didn't know what to think of it either way, so I just let myself calm down, both physically and sexually.

- - - - -

As I walked upstairs, I noticed that the whole family was in the kitchen eating breakfast. My mother immediately avoided eye contact as soon as I entered the room. Sarah looked up at me with a big smile and said, "Hey Kev!" while my Dad just glanced up from the morning paper long enough to acknowledge me.

After I got my breakfast and joined them at the table, Sarah asked me, "Any plans for today?"

"Nope, just enjoying the day off. What about you?"

"Well Julie and I were supposed to go to the beach, but she just called and cancelled. It's so nice out though today that I'll probably still go anyway. Wanna join me?"

I hadn't had any time alone with Sarah since our last "session," so I jumped at the opportunity to spend some time with her. "Yeah sure. Let me just finish this up then get changed and we can head down after."

"Alright sounds good. I'll go get my suit on now and meet you in like ten minutes," she responded. I could tell she was excited too by her smile and the way she winked at me when my parents weren't looking. I wolfed down my cereal as fast as I could before running from the room, trying to conceal my nonstop boner.

- - - - -

As we unpacked our stuff at the beach, I couldn't help but admire Sarah's body. Everything about it was perfect. She had on the same red bikini that I last saw her strip out of in the shower. The top barely covered her nipples, and the bottom was only a thong. I had a full view of her beautiful ass and tits. I could barely restrain myself from making love to her right there.

We lay down on our towels and enjoyed the sun. It was a neighborhood beach, so there were very few people there. When we were younger, Sarah and I had discovered a small inlet in the dunes. Back then, it was a place to hide in our games. Now, it was a nice private place for us to enjoy each other without having to worry about being disturbed.

"So what was up with you and Mom today?" she asked me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well it was kind of obvious how much you were avoiding each other in the kitchen. What happened?" she asked as she raised herself up on one elbow.

I looked over at her, contemplating whether or not to tell her the truth. "She, uh, walked in on me when I was naked in my room."

Sarah laughed. "Oh is that it? Mom and I see each other naked all the time! I thought it was something else."

Now I sat up, interested. "Wait, you and Mom see each other naked? When?"

She giggled again, "Oh does that excite you? Seeing your mom and your sister completely nude together?"

I lay back down, trying to appear uninterested. "No, Sarah, I don't care. I've just never seen her naked before so I don't know why you have."

Before I could stop her, she placed her hand right on my hardening cock and laughed. "Oh yeah right, Kev, I'm sure that image didn't excite you at all," Sarah replied, dripping with sarcasm.

I jumped up. "Ok whatever. I'm going for a swim I'll be back in a few minutes."

I wanted to get down to the cool ocean to lose my boner. It was hard enough just seeing her sexy body in a bikini. Thinking about her and my mom together completely nude had almost pushed me over the edge.

I jogged down to the water where I swam around for a bit. The water helped me lose my erection pretty quickly. On the way back up the beach, I took my time, enjoying the sunshine.

As I got back to our spot, I noticed Sarah had flipped onto her stomach. She had untied the top of her bikini to avoid tan lines on her back. All of a sudden, I had an amazing idea. I snuck up next to her as quietly as I could, until I was right beside her. I leaned over her back and squeezed my hair so all of the cold water poured out onto her.

"Ahhhh! What the fuck!" Sarah screamed as she jumped up.

I couldn't stop laughing as I watched her freak out before jumping up to expose her completely topless body to me. "Just a little payback for before," I said.

Sarah looked down at her naked top, and her anger changed to laughter too. "Alright, alright, I guess that's fair," she said smiling.

We both lay down again to tan, except Sarah laid face up this time. Without putting her top back on.

Within a matter of seconds, I was aroused again. I kept stealing glances over at her perfect boobs. They were whiter than the rest of her skin from wearing a bathing suit at the beach. Bigger than average, but not gigantic, I loved just staring at them. I longed to just reach over and play with them, but I waited for her to make the first move.

With a sigh, Sarah turned over onto her stomach again. Her tits squished out from underneath her, and now I could only see the sides of them. When I was finally beginning to calm down, she slowly reached her left hand over and put it on my chest. She whispered, "You're the best brother I could ever have Kevin."

I looked into her eyes and said, "I know I love you too Sarah. You're so beautiful."

She just stared right back at me and said "Shh"

Her hand began to make the long journey from my chest to my shorts. It seemed to take forever as she dragged it across my body. Hesitating at the top of my suit, she finally stuck her hand inside and grasped my cock. My gorgeous, topless sister began to slowly jack me off inside my bathing suit.

I knew it was difficult for her at that angle, so I lifted myself up and quickly moved my shorts down my legs. Sarah again got up on her right elbow and continued to use her left hand to masturbate me. Now, I had the sight of her tits right in my face. She noticed me staring at them and smiled. She then stuck out her chest toward my face, as if telling me I could touch them. I reached right out and began massaging them softly. They felt so amazing to my hands, and I knew they would be better in my mouth.

I lifted my head slightly so I could suck on Sarah's huge tits. She threw her head back in ecstasy as I began feeding off her like an infant. Her hand moved faster and faster jacking me off and I knew I had a matter of seconds. She must've felt the cum rising in my cock, because right before I came, she aimed it right at her chest. Ropes of cum spewed out, coating her tits and stomach. Her hand kept stroking me as I came, and she smiled with delight as my cum landed all over her tits.

Finally, I laid my head back in exhaustion. "Wow Sarah. That was fucking amazing."

She lay back down, still smiling, with my sperm all over the front of her body. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We stayed up in out spot in the dunes for another hour or so, but nothing else happened. The cum on her tits dried by then, so she could put her top back on before going to the water to rinse off. Not long after, we headed home.

- - - - -

Later that night, the two of us were watching a movie together in our finished basement. We were each stretched out on separate couches. It was pretty risky to sit too close together when our parents were around.

I heard Sarah whisper, "Hey, I'm kinda chilly over here. Do you mind if I join you under that blanket?"

"What about Mom and Dad?" I responded.

"Come on, Kev. It's 11:30. They've both been asleep for at least a couple hours now."

I didn't know if it was worth the risk of our parents walking in on us. Finally though, I decided that for her, it was worth it. "Alright you can come over. But be quiet so you don't wake them up!"

She giggled as she came over to lie in front of me in the spooning position. She backed herself up so that my rapidly hardening cock was right in between her ass. I moved my left hand over her body and rested it right under her breast.

"Mmm that feels nice, doesn't it?" she purred to me.

"Yeah of course it does," I replied with a little discomfort as my boner was trapped in between our bodies.

After about ten minutes of watching the movie, Sarah slowly turned over to face me under the blanket. She raised her lips to mine, and began passionately kissing me. My hands automatically began exploring her body. At first, I moved to her boobs. I pulled them out of her tank top, so that they were free to the air. She started quietly whimpering as I lowered my head to suck on them. They tasted heavenly as before, and I know she loved it.

While Sarah held my head to her tits, I began pushing her shorts down her legs. I was no longer worried about my parents. At that point, I would've done anything to bring my beautiful little sister to orgasm.

I grabbed both of her bare ass cheeks and pulled her in even closer to me. My cock was straining my shorts to be released and slip into her vagina. When Sarah realized this, she loosened my shorts and let my cock free. It quickly sprang right in between her legs. I brought my hand to her vagina and slowly started rubbing her clit. She bit into my shoulder to stop from crying out. I was experienced doing this, but I knew no one else had ever done this for her. It felt amazing to know that I could make her feel better than she ever had before.

Sarah grabbed my ass and pulled me in closer to her. My cock was practically begging to slip inside her. As I continued to rub her clit in circles, she bit harder and harder into my shoulder to keep from moaning. At this point, we were humping each other, so my cock kept rubbing on her clit too. I know how horny she was because of how close my cock was to her pussy. She wanted it, and I wanted to give it to her.

We were both sweating and holding onto each other for dear life. As I rubbed faster and faster on her clit, her body pushed into mine harder and harder. Finally, she pushed down on me hard, impaling my cock inside her. I kept fingering her as her body convulsed in orgasm. "OH FUCK" were the only comprehendible words I heard from her. Sarah's pussy squeezed my cock for what seemed like hours as she came again and again and again.

As I felt her finally coming down, I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled my cock from her pussy just in time to cum all over her lower stomach. It dripped down onto her vagina and mixed with her own cum on the blanket.

Sarah and I laid there for hours until we fell asleep in each other's arms. It wasn't until the sun began to rise that I woke up and realized the predicament we'd be in if we didn't get into our own beds soon.

I woke her up as gently as I could. "Sarah we really need to get to bed before Mom and Dad get up."

She just looked at me with a sleepy expression and smiled. "But Kev, I wanna sleep with you all night."

I smiled back and said, "I know. I do too but you know that's not possible. Now get up to bed before they wake up."

"Alright, alright, I'm going." Sarah stood up, put her arms around my neck, and gave me one last passionate kiss. "I love you, Kevin."

"I love you too Sarah. Now I'll see you in a few hours. Have a nice sleep."

The last thing I saw that night was my sexy sister's perfect ass going up the stairs to bed.

CHAPTER 04:

As the light filtered through my bedroom window on Sunday morning, I took my time waking up from my deep sleep. I felt completely at peace with my life and I didn't realize why. Suddenly, I remembered. I had finally just had sex with my sister.

At first, I felt deep pangs of guilt. How could I have had intercourse with my own sister? I know we had just fooled around before, but did I really finally have sex with her? I couldn't imagine how angry she was going to be when she woke up today. Then I remembered her reaction when we woke up from our sleep earlier, and I relaxed. Sarah initiated the contact with me almost every time, and she certainly seemed to enjoy herself. If I knew Sarah, she wasn't going to be angry with me.

I took my time laying in bed and basking in my glory from the previous night. I had brought Sarah to a toe-curling orgasm with my cock deep inside her, and she in turn squeezed my shaft with her pussy until I came all over her stomach. My life felt perfect.

- - - - -

After a quick breakfast, my dad asked me to help him out with some yard work. It was frustrating to landscape on my days off, but I knew he needed the help. As I was pulling out the barrels, I asked him, "Hey, where are Mom and Sarah?"

While grabbing the weed-whacker, he responded, "Maybe if you woke up before 11AM, you'd have seen them. They were going out to lunch and doing some errands I think. Your mother asked that you stay home for dinner though, because she wants us all together for once. She and I are seeing a movie later, so we were planning on dinner around 5."

"Alright, whatever," I responded. I had better things to do than sit through a family dinner, but at least it gave me time to talk to Sarah. I needed to see how she felt about last night, and make sure she wasn't spilling her guts to our parents. I knew they would never approve of their only two children finding sexual comfort from each other.

- - - - -

My dad and I spent all day cleaning up the yard, and I felt pretty proud of myself when we were finished. The lawns were cut, the bushes trimmed, and all the leaves were gone. Landscaping a dirty yard always gives me that sense of pride when I look at the work I've completed over the course of a day.

jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers