Summer with Sarah Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers

Just as we were bringing the equipment back in the garage, I heard a car pulling up our gravel driveway. I looked out to see my mom and sister step out, and I actually felt my mouth go dry. Like always, my little sister somehow made herself look both naturally pretty and teasingly slutty. Her brown hair was tied in a ponytail, and her smile produced a radiance that I could never seem to feel from anyone else. Her light blue tube top pushed her large breasts up and exposed a very healthy amount of cleavage. Looking down at her khaki shorts, all I could think of was that beautiful pussy underneath.

I was lost in my own world until my mom was directly in front of me. "Kevin? Why are you staring at your sister?" she asked, looking at me with a strange expression.

"What? Sorry I was just thinking about something else," I quickly responded before she realized how sexually attracted I was to her daughter.

"Okay, well please go grab some bags out of the car. We did a lot of shopping today and we need some help bringing it inside."

"Alright yeah, sure," I replied as I walked toward her car. As I passed Sarah, she glanced up at me with a sexy smile. While our parents were turned away, she quickly rubbed her nipples for my pleasure. As I stood there open-mouthed, she giggled and turned around to walk in the house. Any fears I had that Sarah felt guilty about the night before immediately vanished when I saw that little show. After shaking my head, I grabbed the bags and headed to the house.

As I walked in the door, my mother asked me, "Kevin are you sticking around for dinner?"

I dumped the bags on the table and responded, "Yeah, Dad told me you wanted us all here. What time will it be ready?"

"I'd say probably around 5:30. Go take a shower beforehand."

"Alright, Mom, I'll be back in a little bit." I walked down to my bedroom in the basement, and quickly stripped out of my dirty clothes. Knowing that there was little chance of someone else being downstairs, I didn't wrap myself in my towel as I walked back to the bathroom. The little thrill I got from the possibility of getting caught nude was always exciting.

After washing up in the shower, as usual, I lathered up my penis and started stroking. The first image that popped into my mind was my sweet little sister's seductive smile and quick boob squeeze she gave herself only minutes before. My cock sprang right to attention, and I began stroking a very hard shaft. I couldn't believe how far I had come with her in the last couple weeks. Now, I actually knew how soft her tits were, and how warm her pussy felt wrapped around my cock. Seconds away from orgasm, I stopped myself and let my body calm down. I didn't want to cum just yet, because after all, my parents were leaving us alone tonight.

I turned the shower off, dried myself, and walked back to my bedroom to get dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. After spending about a half hour checking my e-mail and looking at some websites, I heard my mom calling to me for dinner.

I was surprised how nice it was having the whole family together for a dinner. It rarely happened, and it was nice talking to each other about what was currently happening in our lives. Unfortunately, Sarah's exposed cleavage and constant rubbing of my leg kept me very aroused. My boner quickly revived itself, and I was afraid of how noticeable it would be at the table. Because of this, I took my time eating and stayed for several minutes after everyone else got up.

A little while later, my parents came out of their room, wearing slightly nicer clothes to go to the movies. I was relaxing on the couch watching TV, and Sarah was nowhere to be found.

"Kev we'll probably be back around 9 or 10. Just let your sister know we're leaving, and no misbehaving while we're gone," my dad said to me as they were walking out the door.

"Alright, have fun," I called after them as they left.

Seconds after the car pulled out of the driveway, Sarah walked into the room and joined me on the couch. She sat down about a foot away from me, and the sexual tension in the air was immediately apparent.

"What are you watching?" she asked me.

"I don't know. I think it's just the news right now," I responded. "Sarah look, we need to talk about this."

She turned to face me and slowly started rubbing her hand on my thigh. "There's nothing to talk about, Kev. I think we're old enough to make these adult decisions."

I couldn't believe how good it felt to have my little sister just touch my leg. "Sarah, I know what happened last night, but are you sure you're okay with this? I mean we are siblings. I just never want you to be hurt."

Sarah's hand moved up my leg and came dangerously close to my cock. "You told me earlier that you've fantasized about fooling around with me. I obviously have after you heard me masturbating while thinking about you a couple of weeks ago." Her hand finally snaked its way onto my cock and started rubbing it. "The sex with you feels amazing. I don't know if it's because you're my brother, or just because I love you so much. Either way I don't want to stop doing this."

I couldn't hold back a moan, "God this feels so good."

She smiled seductively again and reached her hand inside my shorts to grasp my cock with her bare hand. "Kev, all you have to worry about is making sure Mom and Dad don't find out about this. Let's just enjoy the rest of the summer together. After last night, I think I need this cock inside me again real soon."

With this, Sarah got on her knees in front of me, and rolled her tube top down over her chest. Her magnificent boobs were finally free from her constricting shirt. "God, I love these tits," I whispered.

She just laughed and began unbuckling my belt. I quickly assisted her in pulling my shorts down so my hard-on was directly in front of her milk-white breasts. Sarah lowered her mouth and began sucking on the tip of my cock. I was in ecstasy as I enjoyed the sensation of her mouth on me. I loved the sucking noise she made as she went up and down over and over again. She moaned in longing as she used her mouth to pleasure me.

As I was getting close to cumming, Sarah pulled off of me. "Come on baby, please keep going," I begged.

"In a minute," she replied. "I want to see your big muscles while I suck your cock. Take your shirt off."

"Fine, but take your clothes off too," I replied as I ripped my shirt off as quickly as possible. Sarah smiled as she stood up, turned around, and lifted the tube top over her head. She then lowered her shorts to reveal a completely nude pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties! Sarah bent over, as if picking something up, while giving me a perfect view of her ass and pussy right in my face.

Before I could start eating her, she turned around again, and resumed her position on her knees. Sarah's mouth found my cock, and she devoured it like a starved animal. When she wasn't deepthroating me, her hand jacked off the bottom of my cock as she sucked the top like a lollipop. She raised her free hand to rub my abs, and this seemed to excite her even more.

I reached down to cup one of Sarah's heavy tits in my hand. As my fingers brushed her nipples, she moaned into my cock. I couldn't hold out my impending orgasm much longer. "Sis, I'm getting real close," I gasped. She focused all her attention on my cockhead as her hand continued to jack my shaft. I felt the burning sensation begin in my balls and quickly travel up my cock. "Oh God, Sarah, it feels so good. Don't stop, keep going, keep going." Her eyes were closed as she continued jacking me through the most amazing blowjob I've ever received. My cum rapidly shot out of my cock and filled her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but some dripped down, and Sarah used it as lube to keep jacking me through my whole orgasm.

Sarah finally took her mouth off the tip of my cock and licked the shaft free of the rest of my cum. "Kev, I've dreamed about doing that for you, but I never knew how much I'd like the taste. I felt like I couldn't get enough of it."

"Sis, you can have as much as you like. I promise I will never stop you from doing that again," I replied, exhausted from my tremendous orgasm.

"Oh, don't think you're getting off that easy big boy," Sarah purred as she stood up again to display her pussy to me. I could barely make out my sister's pussy lips under her trimmed pubic hair. She gracefully kneeled on the couch over me, so her vagina was inches away from my face. Sarah sat down on my softening cock and rubbed her pussy up and down to revive some life into it. "Come on Kev, I need you to make me cum," she begged me.

I smiled and grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks. Her tits were right in front of my face, and I couldn't help but lean forward to slowly suck on her nipples. Alternating between breasts, I caused Sarah to moan with delight from the teasing of my tongue. When I thought she was aroused enough, I lifted my sexy sister up by her ass and spun her around so she was sitting in my place on the couch. Getting on my knees, I moved forward.

Sarah lifted her legs up, resting them on my shoulders, and put her wonderful, moist pussy on display right in front of my face. I kissed around her inner thighs and teased her breast, until she finally she yelled, "Just lick my pussy Kev!" She grabbed my head and pulled it right to her cunt. I smiled as I began licking her sweet lips. She crossed her legs behind my head, so I had no way of stopping.

Sarah ran her hands through my hair, holding my head in place as she whimpered her approval. I licked up and down her lips until finally, I got to her clit. Her back arched off the couch as I sucked hard on her clit. "Oh fuck me Kevin, that feels so good," she moaned.

I tried to back off for a minute, but Sarah's legs and hand held me tight in place. "Don't you dare stop now. Oh God Kev I can't believe how good this feels!" she exclaimed much too loud. I resumed my licking and tasted her sweet juices. Raising one hand up to her chest, I massaged her heavy tit. She held my hand there as she neared her inevitable orgasm. "Oh I love having my sexy brother lick my pussy. Do you like licking your sister Kev? Why did I ever masturbate when I could've had this? Oh God don't stop!" Sarah screamed.

She was rubbing her pussy in circles around my mouth, and I loved tasting as much of her as I could. Finally, her whole body began to shake. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your mouth! Oh God!" Sarah screamed. Her strong thighs locked around my head as I continued to suck and lick her through her orgasm. Her body did not stop convulsing in spasms as her head flew back and her hand held mine to her tit with a death grip. After an eternity, she allowed her body to relax and fall back on the couch. Her grip on my head finally relaxed, and I was able to breathe again.

I leaned back and smiled at the sexiest woman I've ever seen. She smiled back with a dazed look on her face and said, "I really can't believe I ever masturbated, when I could've just come downstairs and had you do that."

"I know baby, I know." I stood up and gently laid Sarah down on the couch. I loved seeing that "just fucked" sleepy expression on her face. After lying on top of her, our bodies became intertwined, and she held my head to hers. We shared a passionate kiss, while just enjoying the after-sex love between two siblings.

- - - - -

Over the next week or so, it became hard to find some time alone again. Between my busy work week, and our parents constantly around, we didn't get the chance to get together. I could tell by Sarah's attitude how sexually frustrated she was too.

On Thursday night, I laid in my bed, unable to sleep. I began masturbating, but thinking of her just couldn't compare to actually being with her. Finally, I just gave up in frustration, and decided to act very irrationally.

Attempting to stuff my hard-on back in my underwear proved fruitless. I just thought to myself "fuck it," and let it stick out the fly of the boxers. It was late at night, but I still had to be extremely careful, trying to sneak all the way upstairs to my sister's bedroom with a raging boner in front of me.

After I made it upstairs, I attempted to quietly push Sarah's door open. Unfortunately, it creaked, but she only stirred slightly. I tip-toed over to her and gazed lovingly at her beautiful form. She lay sleeping in bed, wearing only a tight little t-shirt and a pair of light green panties. I positioned my cock right near her face and gently shook her awake.

"What the...?" Sarah sleepily looked around.

"Hey baby, I couldn't sleep."

She still looked disoriented as she stared at my cock. Finally, "Jesus, Kev don't scare me like that!" she whispered angrily.

Smiling, I responded, "I'm sorry, I just thought you might be able to help me out." I tried to move my cock forward a bit until it touched her mouth.

She pulled back though. "Kevin, I was sleeping. Go back downstairs and jack off in your room. I'm exhausted and I have a busy morning tomorrow."

I was surprised. "Are you kidding me, Sarah? Come on, I tried to jack off but I really just wanted to be with you."

She looked up at me apologetically, "It's just too dangerous with Mom and Dad in the house. We really need to be careful if you want to keep this up. I'll make it up to you tomorrow I promise."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Oh don't you worry about that, I'll make sure it's worth your while. Now get back downstairs quickly! And make sure you don't jack off tonight. I want you nice and hard for me tomorrow."

If possible, my erection just became harder. "Okay sis, I'll try to get off work early tomorrow."

"Alright, meet me home at 3 PM."

"Fine, I'll see you then." And with one last longing look at her, I turned around and headed back downstairs. After getting in my bed, I could only imagine what she planned for tomorrow. Without jacking off, it took me almost a couple more hours to fall asleep, but when I did, my dreams were filled with my sexy younger sister.

- - - - -

As you can imagine, the next day of landscaping was one of the longest and hardest of my life. When 2:30 rolled around, I told my boss I needed to leave, and I began the drive home. Along the way, I narrowly avoided several accidents in anticipation of seeing Sarah.

Upon entering my house, I called out, "Sarah? Are you home?"

She responded from upstairs, "I'm in my room. Come on up!"

As I walked up the stairs to her bedroom, I pulled off my shirt and was in the process of undoing my belt when I opened her door. In front of me was a girl straight out of the Britney Spears music video.

Sarah was leaning against a chair, with her hair in pigtails. She had on a white button-down blouse, unbuttoned halfway to show an ample amount of cleavage. Her breasts were straining the shirt, and I'm surprised they didn't push the rest of the buttons off. Below that was a green plaid skirt and thigh-high black socks. I was so stunned I could barely move.

"Are you going to come in here or not?"

I walked dazed into the room, and she came over just to push me into a chair. Sarah proceeded to give me a few spins before saying, "I went to the mall earlier today and picked up some new clothes at Victoria's Secret. I thought maybe you could tell me what you think."

She walked toward me again, unbuttoning her shirt the entire way. Just as she was in front of me, she ripped it off her body, and sat down on my lap facing me. Her boobs looked massive, squished together in a pink lace bra. She grinded her pussy down on my extremely hard cock and I almost blew it right there. As I lowered my mouth to suck on her tits, she stood up again. "Oh no you don't. No touching yet big boy."

My sister proceeded to walk several feet away, where she unclipped her skirt, and let it slowly fall to the floor. Her ass looked spectacular. She was wearing matching pink lace boyshorts, and it took all my self-restraint to not throw her down on the bed right away. The curves of her ass in those panties looked edible. I needed her, and my cock was about to burst.

Sarah turned around and came toward me again. I could hear her heavy breathing, and I knew my baby sis was just as turned on as I was. She wanted me inside her.

Facing away from me one more time, she unhooked the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor. When she turned around and I saw her beautiful orbs, and their perfect pink nipples, I couldn't help myself. I jumped up and ran over embracing her in a passionate kiss. We clawed at each other's bodies, removing the only remaining articles of clothing.

I pushed her onto the bed and she laid down, opening her legs up for me. "Make me a woman again Kev. I'm ready for you this time."

My cock felt like a steel rod. It was the hardest I've ever felt it. I lined it up with her pussy and asked her, "Are you ready for me?"

"God, I'm so wet, just give it to me!" And with that Sarah wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me completely into her sopping wet pussy in one movement. We sighed in unison as we finally felt complete. "Oh fuck Kev, I can't believe how deep you are."

I quickly began thrusting in and out of her slick cunt. Sarah was moaning over and over again with every thrust. She needed this as badly as I did. With her legs wrapped around me, she used her arms to pull my head down close too. Her large boobs squished in between us. I didn't even try to suck on them because we were moving so fast I would never be able to.

"I can't believe we're actually fucking. I've dreamed about this for so long," Sarah panted as we moved faster and faster.

"I know...Me...too," I responded. "I love you, sis."

"I love you too. Now shut up and fuck me," she ordered.

My cock was slick with her juices as I our bodies moved in a rhythm on overdrive. Her arms and legs wrapped around me tight to hold me inside her. A week's worth of pent-up sexual frustration was finally being released, and her moans could be heard across the neighborhood.

"Oh God, Kev, I'm almost there. Keep fucking me. Harder, harder!" she moaned into my shoulder.

I could feel my balls start to tighten. I was almost there too. "Sis, I've gotta pull out! I'm going to cum!"

"Don't you dare pull out of me!" She kept her legs wrapped tight around me. "I'm almost there, just cum inside me!"

Her pussy muscles tightened around my cock, and Sarah arched her back in the air. "Oh fuck me Kev! I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming all over your cock!"

Her pussy was a vise, squeezing me for all it was worth. Finally, the hot jizz shot up out of me and deep inside my sister's womb as I joined in a mutual orgasm with this beautiful goddess. We held on to each other for dear life as we experienced sexual bliss together. Our bodies thrashed together until our orgasms finally subsided.

After several minutes, our bodies calmed down and our breathing slowly relaxed. My cock remained in my sister's pussy, where it felt at home. Again we shared a kiss, but this one was more loving and sensual than passionate and full of lust.

Before I could speak, she answered my question for me, "Don't worry about anything. I'm on the pill, so you can cum in me every time."

"Every time?" I asked.

"After that, I fully expect to repeat this every day," she replied with her sexy smile.

I kissed her again and thought about just how much I love my little sister.

jphalpert
jphalpert
113 Followers