Sun and Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt herself turned around onto her stomach she opened her eyes in shock as she felt her arms being pulled back and her legs clamped. In a panic she looked behind her and saw her brother. Richard had roughly turned her over, dragging her ass upwards as he tied his legs together with hers. His gaze was still filled with lust, and his shaft was hard. As he pulled her arms back she tried to plead.

"B-brother, I get it. I-I went to far, p-p-please stop this..." She didn't know if she could take another fucking like the previous ones. She feared she would break.

Richard only grunted, pulling her backwards as he lined up his tip with her cunt that still dripped of his seed. Slowly, he entered her again, pulling her back in tandem as her pussy was breached again.

"Rich! I can't take anymore!" She was scared, scared of this side of her brother. She knew it would feel good, but this was beyond what she had planned. In truth, her plan had only stretched as far as their first fuck tonight. This was beyond what she could have foreseen.

Richard either ignored her, or couldn't hear her. In his trance he speared her again, the head of his cock finding her womb instantly. He began to thrust, to pound, to impale her to the core, his hard member knocking on her walls, demanding to be let in. He fucked her roughly, without regard for how sensitive she was at that moment, only caring about his own release.

Luna had stopped trying to fight back, her body too numb with pleasure. Her tongue was hanging out as her eyes glazed over, her cunt spilling more of their juices onto the sheets with every thrust.

Richard noticed the lack of resistance and dropped her arms, letting them fall limp to her sides as he grabbed her hips, kneading her buttcheeks roughly as he kept filling her with his hard rod. His balls were churning again, warning of his third ejaculation within a very short time. He pulled out of his sister, his head covered in cum and cunt-juice. Luna was a drooling mess, her entire body quivering as it had no strength left, the only thing keeping her body in this position being Richard's hands. With one more furious thrust as he tightened his grip on her butt and hips he bottomed out again, eliciting a incoherent mix of sounds from his depraved sister. He fucked her hard for a minute or two before it became clear he could hold on no longer. With his entire head in her womb he came, filling the already crowded cave with more of his seed as his thrusts kept pounding her walls. The load was a lot smaller, but still larger than normal thanks to all the denial he had suffered the past week. He filled Luna up again, and when he pulled back, his cock plopped out with a loud sound as his cum began to pour out once more. He fell onto his back, panting and breathing heavily. As his lust faded so did his stamina, and after blinking repeatedly for a few seconds he blacked out.

Richard opened his eyes slowly, feeling his entire body sluggish. He brought his hand up to his forehead, wondering what the hell happened. As he tried to focus he felt a slight chill around his waist and looked downwards. The sight that met him was horrifying.

His member lay fairly limp against his chest, but in front of him was his sister. Luna, naked, the sheets below her drenched in cum and her pussy on display towards him. The memories came flooding back, how she had sneaked into his bed, teased him, tempted him. He had given in. Fuck, he had sex with her. He had fucked his own sister. He tried to rationalize it but he couldn't. There was no doubt about it, he had fucked her. Repeatedly. As his senses were coming back to him he sat up, grabbing the sheets and throwing them over Luna. He had to think. They had committed a crime, they were siblings, and they had had sex. Fuck, their parents would disown them, at the very least. He could go to jail for this. He stood up, needing to clean himself of this feeling. He walked over to the bathroom, turning on the shower and letting the water rush over him. But he felt it didn't matter how long he stayed in, he would not get cleaner. This was a sin he could not wash away. After 20 minutes he stopped the water and stepped out, dressing himself and shaving what little stubble he had with the electric razor. After he deemed himself presentable he walked to his desk and wrote a quick note. 'Shower, get dressed. I'm waiting in the kitchen. R.' He took it and walked over to the door, pinning it to the wood before walking out and closing it. In the kitchen he prepared a large batch of coffee before he sat down at the table, arms crossed as he waited.

About an hour later he heard the steps of his sister approach. She had a big smile on her face, and she was dressed in a nice shirt and tight jeans. "Good morning, brother dear."

Richard said nothing, he merely pointed to the chair opposite him as he sipped his coffee.

Luna sat down slowly, not liking his look. After almost a whole minute of silence she spoke.

"Are you mad?"

Richard sighed, and looked straight at her. "Mad? That's what you think? Luna, I pretty much raped you. I assaulted my own little sister, for fuck's sake. And you think "mad" is the extent of my feelings?"

Luna frowned. "Raped me? I seduced you. I knew what I was doing."

"We committed a crime. Something that could wreck both of our lives."

"Fuck the law! I love you, and it's only a problem if we get caught!"

"Listen to me! You're my little sister! No one else knows, but we do. And it was wrong. It's not happening, ever again. It's that simple." He sipped his coffee again as Luna closed her mouth and tears started to run down her cheeks.

"You think it's easy? To come to the realisation that you love your brother, the one man you can never have? You think it's easy, trying to bury those feelings by dating other guys, but in the end finding that none of them compare to said brother? Easy, having your virginity taken by a guy you do not love only because you had given up on actually fulfilling your true love? Easy, knowing that acting on those feelings could ruin both me and him? You think THAT'S easy?"

She was crying audibly now, her cheeks turning red. Richard did not know what to say. He had thought she had just been playing with him, tempting him so she could have sex with him for no other reason than to do it. But to hear those words, the agony she had gone through without him ever noticing, it was rough.

"I couldn't take it anymore. I had hidden my feelings for so long, and I had nowhere else to run. So, I planned this. All of it. But, if you had not reacted during those first few times... I would have given up. Realised that you truly were out of my reach, that my love was doomed to die. When I saw your reaction... I was so happy. To know that you find me attractive, desirable. It was all I ever wanted." She wiped her eyes. "I love you so very much, Richard."

He had been unable to say a word. Luna was opening her heart to him, letting him see all of her. And she had been in pain. She had truly been happy when they made love. And he had let his lust steer. It was not entirely his fault but that didn't matter. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I was being too harsh." He took a deep breath. "I had no idea you felt this way. But I need to get some things clear, Luna. When we...had sex. I came inside. Didn't I?"

Luna nodded, a small smile on her face. "Yes, yes you did. Are you worried about it?"

"If... if you were to get pregnant... Would you expect me to...take responsibility?"

Luna looked straight at him. "Would you?"

"I...I would. I do not know how exactly, but I am not forcing my own sister to..."

She reached over, putting a finger to his lips. She had a radiant smile on her face. "You do not have to worry. I'm on the pill. But you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that. That you would actually care for the child we could've made."

"How could I not? You are my beloved sister. And even if this is wrong what we did, that doesn't change. I wouldn't leave you high and dry. I won't."

She smiled, stroking his cheek softly. "So, how do you feel about me?"

He sighed, pinching the bride of his nose. "I liked what we did. It felt good. But I don't want to do it again." Luna's smile faded, but she nodded understandingly. "I want it to be more caring. I treated you badly. If we are to test out our compatibility during this week, I want those moments to be more tender. I make no promises, but I will indulge you until our parents return."

Luna lit up like a sun and tossed herself over the table, nearly tipping over the coffee cup. She kissed him lovingly as she embraced him. "Thank you so, so much. I'm sorry for teasing that bad."

He gave her a soft smile. "No more of that then, alright? Let us be true to each other. Let's see where this road leads us."

Luna kissed him again and gave him the biggest smile he had ever seen. "I know exactly where it leads, and I need no map."

He chuckled. "You damn lunatic." He grasped her face gently and kissed her.

*****

Thank you for reading this very first work from me. All feedback is appreciated.