All Comments on 'Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 01'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story sofar. I never read anything over two pages, but this one kept me going the whole six pages. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Creating Intimacy

This beautifully written and well-constructed story has reminded me that intimacy is what truly satisfies us in a relationship, whether it be sexual or otherwise.

And I greatly appreciate the many shades of emotion and human experience that you explore, in addition to sexual passion. The coming together and growth of intimacy of these three friends gives a rich and fulfilling experience.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Don't you DARE stop here!!!

Not allowed!

Writing notes? A+ on craft, et al.

So sensitive and all-knowing, I am still wondering if the author

is a male & female couple?

Being a str8 male, the "medical" side excursion was longer than necessary?

Female readers would reasonably disagree? Probably.

But at a level of craft, it took us away from the developing storylines we'd already committed to?

I am about to DEVOUR Chapter 2. If there isn't one yet, Ohhhh Dearrrrr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, except ...

... what a damn shame you were so lax with your proof reading.!!

Several times you confused 'your' and 'you're', plus various other mis-spellings!!

'Your' is possessive. "Your dick, your car, etc. '

'You're' is a shortened version of 'you are'!

Should have been 5* but with the errors - sorry, only 4!!

apollo90apollo90almost 10 years ago
This Owen guy

Where can I meet him to get lessons? Absolutely wonderful characterizaitons, your characters are very believable and sincere. Absolutely love reading any of your material. Looking forward to Chap 2 and 3 of this story, and the rest of the stories covering the adventures of Owen and Anne Marie.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the "more to the story"

All about the cute blonde nurse and her secret. She spende time nude on ghe beach for sure . ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
VERBOSE

I waded through 6 pages, and where am I? Still holding my breath, for something to happen.

If you're interested in how a woman's yearly exam goes, I suppose OK, but what curiosity I had was taken care of, even with some scanning.

When I realized the meal was going to include the whole menu, I just plain skipped it.

Maybe 4 (or 3?) pages of progress was covered in 6 pages. Reminds me of the guy who stuffed 4 years of college into 6 years.

Guess I'll try scanning and skipping through the next chapter to see if it wil go somewhere. After all, those 6 pages did get me curious.

Paul in Oklahoma

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams30 days ago

I definitely enjoyed the story, love the meetings on the beach, but think you’ve got far too involved with explaining every detail of her check up it just wasn’t necessary to the story. He went into far too much detail about the examination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous