Sun, Sand & Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,250 Followers

Colleen nodded and took a forkful for herself.

She fed me another bite. I then took the fork from Colleen, and carefully placed a mouthful in the midst of the perfect smile that had captivated me from the first I saw it.

Colleen held my wrist and slowly licked the fork clean, before taking it from my grasp.

She cut another piece and loaded even more whipped cream on, and brought it to my lips. With a light touch, she dabbed some cream around my mouth, before slipping in the fork. After withdrawing the fork, she leaned in and delicately licked the cream and a few chocolate crumbs from my mouth.

I put forth no resistance, and the next sensation was Colleen's tongue gently asking for entry, which was quickly granted. The taste of chocolate, caramel, cream and Colleen mixed in an exotic blend inside my mouth. Her tongue explored the expanse of my mouth and slowly withdrew. I wanted it back and pressed my mouth firmly against Colleen's. Colleen rewarded my with more of the sweetness of her tongue, accompanied by the strength of her warm lips on mine. I used my own tongue to test every surface of Colleen's as it filled my mouth. I sucked it deep into me and felt the tip tickle the roof of my mouth. As it slowly withdrew, I allowed my tongue to follow it back past the lush lips, perfect white teeth and into the warm cavity of another woman. A new sensation for my tongue, but one filled with erotic pleasure that sent a hot current through my nerves and started the first flow of the womanly moisture of arousal.

I leaned heavily into Colleen and was taken aback as the other woman pushed me away. I opened her eyes searching for an answer for this rejection.

Colleen read the look and softly laughed. "Honey, I have to put down this plate before we're wearing the cake."

Replacing the plate on the table, Colleen pulled my face to hers and kissed my lips, then eyes, nose and cheeks. She returned to my lips and covered them with minute nips. Colleen eased herself back on the couch, and pulled me on top of her. I felt the other woman's legs spread, and settled in between them. As we kissed, with our bodies pressed to each other, Colleen moved her hands down from my back on to my rear, cupping a cheek in each hand. With tongues slipping from mouth to mouth, Colleen softly rolled my cheeks in her palms. She then pulled on the light fabric of my dress until the hem reached the tops of my thighs. Colleen let her hands go under the dress, move up my thighs and slip under the edge of my panties. With her hands on my bare flesh, Colleen pulled down until our sexes pushed against each other.

I responded with a reflexive motion and slowly ground against her. My own sex was becoming wetter with each kiss and each rotation of Colleen's hips.

Colleen broke a kiss and looked up at me, as I responded in wonder.

"Are you all right," Colleen asked in a whisper.

"God, yes. I have not been this turned on since I can't even remember."

"So, you don't want to stop?"

"No, no. I want more."

Colleen blazed her incredible smile, kissed me then said, "Let's get up."

I moved off her and sat back in the corner of the couch.

Colleen sat up and then stood, standing directly in front of me.

"Well, if you're sure, then as Johnny Cash might have said, 'Because you're mine, Please pull the twine'"

I gazed at the drawstring of the black silk pants. With trembling hands I reached out and pulled the ends. Colleen's pants once again met the floor, this time without shame.

I ran her hands up the back of her thighs and felt the tight buns that fit perfectly in my hands. "God, you are so smooth, so taut."

Colleen bent and placing her hands under my arms, pulled me to a standing position. She then bent and caught the hem of my dress in her hands, lifting it as she straightened. With one motion, she moved it up, over my head and let it fall on the couch.

Her eyes roamed my nearly nude body, with only a sheer fabric providing slight cover.

"You're beautiful, Sharon, I hope you know that."

I blushed, sending a crimson flush down my chest and onto my breasts. Colleen kissed my neck and slowly worked down to my breasts, covering each with light caresses. I almost swooned with the sensation. Colleen slipped a finger under each strap and eased them off my shoulder. Kissing my mouth, she reached behind and undid the clasp. Stepping back, the bra came free.

Colleen took a half step back to better admire my nude upper torso.

She kissed my right breast, and used her tongue to tease the nipple into stiffness. "Since the first moment I saw you in the office, I wanted to have these breasts. I wanted them to be mine to taste, tease, torture and savor."

I shivered with the pleasure of Colleen's touch of tongue and fingers. "I hate my stretch marks, they make my tits too ugly."

Colleen laughed. "You are crazy, girl. These are beautiful. I don't think I could ever get enough of them."

I pulled Colleens face tight to my chest, and offered a low sigh of thanks, speaking into the fragrant blond hair.

I then unbuttoned the last two fasteners on Colleen's blouse and pulled it off her. I could see the erect nipples practically bursting from the silk of the camisole. I quickly pulled it over Colleen's head and stared at the perfect breasts, I only briefly glimpsed before, but had masturbated to in memory all week.

Tentatively I reached for them, marveling at their warmth, softness and firmness. I played with each nipple until Colleen squirmed under my touch. Bending over, I pressed my lips against the nipple on the left breast, then opened my mouth to take it in. With my tongue I sensed the miniscule bumps along the erect point, and then, opening my mouth wide, took in the entire. I sucked softly, while flicking the nipple with my tongue.

"Jesus, that feels good," exclaimed Colleen. "Are you sure you never did this before, because I am creaming right now."

Pulling my mouth away and freeing the small, precious mound, I smiled and looked into Colleen's eyes. "First tit ever, I swear it. But, I know I want some more." I began to move in again, when Colleen grabbed my hand and said, "Follow me."

We ran into the bedroom, and Colleen flung back the covers. We fell onto the soft sheets in an embrace. Kissing and exploring each other's breasts with our hands, we rolled back and forth.

Colleen then started kissing her way down my body. After paying due attention to my breasts, she thoroughly savored my navel, and brought her lips to the top band of my panties.

"Moment of truth, babe. Once these are off, we are officially lovers," proclaimed Colleen as she ran her fingers underneath the band, letting her tips brush over the top of my pubic region.

"Then fuckin' get rid of them," I cried out.

Colleen tugged the sheer underwear down as I lifted my hips to free them. She spread my legs, kissed her way up one thigh, then the other. She soon arrived at the point where no woman had been before.

With first her fingers, then her tongue, Colleen caressed all of my sex, bringing the clit to engorgement, then licking it to bring me to the edge.

Sensing my nearness to a climax, Colleen backed off and eased one finger inside. I was mumbling something incoherent to Colleen and began moving my pelvis in rhythm with Colleen's exploration. After a few delicate probes, Colleen located the g spot and began massaging. I responded with wild thrusts. I grabbed Colleen's hair and pushed her face toward my clit. Colleen needed no more persuasion and started licking the nub as her other hand rubbed the spot inside.

In a minute, I screamed, and clamped my legs around Colleen's head. I tried to pull her face away from my sex, but Colleen just licked harder. A tremor from my toes to head shook me and I cried out, then let the rush of the climax overtake me. With a series of shocks, I finally relaxed my legs and collapsed back into the mattress. Colleen removed her finger, gave one last love kiss to the still tender button that glistened in front of her, and moved up to embrace me.

I fell asleep in another woman's arms. Without knowing how long I was out, I awoke with a start. Colleen was still holding me and looking directly at my face.

"You are so precious when you sleep. You look like a child, no pretense, just soft breaths and parted lips. I had everything I could do to not kiss those lips, but I didn't want to wake you."

Pulling Colleen to me, I said, "Well, I'm not sleeping now."

We kissed for a few minutes. I settled into Colleen's embrace.

The silence filled the bedroom. Finally, Colleen asked me.

"Regrets? Second thoughts?"

I took a few moments to respond. "Darling, that was the most outrageous, mind-boggling, over-the-top and fulfilling orgasm I have ever had. Regrets? God, my only regret is why did I have to wait until I was 30 to experience sex like this."

"Even if it was with a woman?"

"Yeah, well, I never expected it would be with a woman. But, then again, I never expected to find out that there was sex like this on earth. So, no second thoughts. Just a desire for second helpings."

We laughed heartily and kissed some more.

"Now, Colleen, at the risk of an apprentice preparing to show his work to Da Vinci, I want to take a little journey down south myself. I may not know what I'm doing, but I sure as hell want to get there."

Colleen laughed again. "Well, dear, I love an earnest woman. So, hit the trail, and don't be offended if I provide a little GPS guidance along the way."

I kissed her and then made my way into terra incognita. I enjoyed every step of the way.

Sharon fell silent after relating her story.

Alice and I put their arms around her and held her tightly between us.

After a long while, Alice spoke softly to her sister-in-law.

"Sharon, that was awesome. God, I never knew. How long did this go on?"

"For about nine months," said Sharon. "Colleen decided to postpone her Mexico trip. I'd tell Chuck I was going to a movie or out with a friend. When he was on a golf weekend, I'd get a babysitter, and Colleen and I would meet for a half day of fun and sex at her apartment. She was so natural, so free, and I loved being with her. She made me feel more of a woman than I've ever felt with Chuck. Weird? I've been married all these years, and it took a woman's touch to light my fire. I never even thought of sex with a woman before."

"So, what now you're gay or bi?" asked Alice.

"No, I think I'm pretty much the same as I was before. Only now, I know what fabulous sex is like. Do I want to be with another woman? Not necessarily, but certainly not opposed to it, either. But, I do miss the rush that Colleen gave me. I'm back to vibrators for my thrills. Chuck is no more interested or capable than he was a year ago, so I guess I'm resigned to a life of no-sex but self sex."

"Maybe we can change that," said Owen as he and Alice snuggled with Sharon

orie
orie
4,250 Followers