Sunbathing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was getting closer, fueled by her secret fantasizing and her furtive fingers. She played so softly, keeping her hand almost still except for the ends of her fingers that rubbed around and across her clit bringing her ever closer to the boil while all the while she thought about doing the same thing to someone else. Maybe it would be Aunt Bridget, with her pale powder puff pubes and secretive slit, or perhaps it could be a girl with her own thick black kind of bush and batwing labia. She didn't really care and as her orgasm struck her she thought only of touching a woman and then telling Adam what she had done. Her orgasm was intense and long lasting, making her press the back of her free hand against her mouth to muffle the spontaneous little grunts and moans that she couldn't hold back. She was desperate to hide her masturbation from Adam, anxious that he might realize how sluttish she felt, even though her body seemed intent on revealing how it felt. She bit into the back of her hand when waves of intense sensations flooded through her, her muscles becoming rigid trying to hide the tiny jerks and judders came with them.

In the end she managed not to wake him, but the price of that was to leave her completely and utterly spent, covered in a sheen of sweat and with aching muscles from her efforts to remain still. But it had, she felt, been worth it. Besides a fabulous orgasm, her fantasy had given her the nerve to want to do it for real and now sure of that she rolled on her side and, spooning to her husband, went to sleep, content for the first time since her sunbathing episode.

******************************************

The following morning Nikki got up half expecting to get a hard time from Adam after he'd had time to think over her confession from last night, but it was as if nothing had happened and they got on with arrangements for the evening's little get together as normal.

Around lunchtime she went shopping for the sausages and meats they would need, leaving Adam mowing the lawn. She couldn't help but wonder what he thought as the grass that she and Bridget had lain on disappeared under his blades, but she dismissed the thought as silly and went about her business. She did notice when she returned, however, that he'd moved the garden seat away from the edge of the lawn to mow behind it and not put it back in place, so obviously something had distracted him.

"Hi Sweetheart."

He called to her as she walked into the kitchen.

"Brendan and Rose were on the 'phone. They won't be able to make it tonight."

"Damn! Do you know why?" Rose was Nikki's sister and she'd been looking forward to a quiet chat with her, feeling that she had to confide in someone.

"Something's come up, I don't know what. But I've invited Mark and Lisa to make the numbers up, I hope that's ok?"

"Yeah, sure." What else could she say? But Mark and Lisa were friends of Adam's and it meant that of the four couples invited, three were his friends and only one, Simon and Barbara, were really hers. She'd known them both for years but they'd never met Adam's friends as far as she knew, and she hoped they wouldn't feel a too out of place.

For all her worries the barbecue itself was a great success; they sat around chatting and laughing, drinking just a little too much beer and wine and as usual enjoying food often so incinerated as to be almost unrecognizable. As the sun went down and evening became night they retreated inside to the lounge and carried on as before, so by the time they were ready to break up the party they were all mellow and happy and without a hint of anything wrong. Then, as a happy Nikki began to discreetly clear away Adam encircled her in his arms from behind and whispered in her ear.

"Thank you for being so honest last night."

She immediately stiffened at being reminded of her indiscretion. He kissed her ear softly.

"No, darling, it's alright. I've thought about it since and I want you to know that I realize how difficult it must have been to say what you did. But what we discussed still stands; I can't turn the clock back, and now I don't want to."

She nodded, knowing what he meant and shivering slightly at the thought of what they'd agreed.

"At least tonight's been good." She told him, leaning back into his embrace. "I was a bit worried that there might be an atmosphere between us."

"Why should there be, we're adults aren't we?" He kissed her neck.

"Anyway, for your truthfulness I've got a little surprise for you, something I know you've been after for ages."

She turned to face him, feelings of affection, confusion, gratitude, and anxiety chasing each other through her mind, and obviously showing up on her face for Adam laughed.

"It's alright. Come on, it's outside."

He took her hand and began to lead her through the kitchen.

"But what about..." She hung back a little, thinking of their guests.

"Oh they'll be ok for a few minutes." He was smiling gaily as he escorted her to the back door.

"Right, stand still, I want to make sure you don't see your surprise too soon."

He flipped a scarf over her head from behind, tying it over her eyes as a blindfold. She jerked back momentarily, but then submitted quietly and willingly, trusting her husband implicitly.

He led her through the door and onto the lawn, walking her slowly and carefully, guiding her from behind with his hands on her shoulders. Finally, after what had seemed like miles he stopped her.

"Ok, move slowly forward until you feel something in front of you."

She shuffled tentatively forward, waving her hands around until her waist suddenly came up against the back of the garden seat. So moving it had been deliberate, she realized.

"Now bend forward, your surprise is on the seat in front of you."

His voice was now coming from before her.

She bent at the waist, leaning right over the back of the seat, her hands scrabbling around searching for her present. Then a finger touched something, something cold and metallic. She bent a little further and took hold, trying to identify the shape. Abruptly she recognized the outline and understanding flooded through her.

"Handcuffs!" She exclaimed, letting go and jerking backwards.

But she was too late; she felt circles of steel enclose her wrists as Adam snapped another pair around them. She tried to pull away, but he held onto her cuffs, pulling her forward until she was stretched nearly onto tiptoe over the back of their garden seat, and then he looped the first pair between hers and the front bar of the seat and snapped them shut, imprisoning her in the most undignified of positions.

"Adam, what are you doing?" She demanded, suspecting that she already knew the answer. She pulled against the cuffs, but they were securely fastened, and so was she.

"I said you punishment would be when you least expected it, and this is the time."

It was an awful confirmation of her suspicions.

"Oh my God, Adam. Not now! What about our friends? They might hear."

"They are not only going to hear, they're going to watch." She sensed him turn back towards the house. "Right, we're all ready out here."

Nikki went cold as she realized the full extent of her plight. Now she knew why the seat had been moved to where it was, just inside the circle of the light spilling from the kitchen. It made her stand out as if in a spotlight. She also knew now why her sister wasn't here. Nothing had 'come up'; instead it was Adam who had put her off; knowing that she would never have stood for this. But then, before she had time to think any further she heard the door open and the others pour out, giggling and whispering as they saw her humiliation.

"Everybody knows why, Nikki. Everybody knows about you and that other woman playing with each other on our lawn, but I've spared you both the embarrassment of saying who it was." Adam's voice was loud as if he were telling everybody and not just her, which of course, he was.

Nikki squirmed with embarrassment, red-faced and shocked that he had told his friends about her wrongdoing and even more shocked that he should choose to chastise her in public. She wanted to shout at him, call him names, threaten dire consequences when she eventually got free, but deep inside her a little jolt of adrenalin said she was secretly thrilled.

"Is everybody here?" Adam asked, to be answered by giggles, laughter, a couple of cheers and a chorus of yeses.

"Then I will show you what I recommend as the best way to cure wives who stray."

Even though she was embarrassed nearly to the point of tears, Nikki couldn't help noticing the omission of any reference to his wanting her to stray.

She heard her husband walk theatrically to stand behind her and she braced herself for his first blow. But instead of a smack to her bottom she felt his hand caress her cheeks, fondling her bottom lasciviously for several seconds reaching for the hem of her skirt and, again with a sense of theatre, throwing it over her back to uncover her very brief white cotton underwear. Instantly she was aware how brightly her exposed knickers must be standing out, illuminated by the light from inside against the darkness of the garden. Then, suddenly and unreasonably conscious of her naturally hirsute appearance she prayed that he wouldn't pull them down and show her bottom to their friends. She could take almost any other humiliation, but not that.

"Shall we begin?" She heard her husband call to everyone and cringed at the little chorus of cat calls and whistles that answered him.

Nikki felt his hand rest on her one cheek of her bottom and then lift only to fall back as if he were measuring the distance for her spanking. She tensed herself, her heart beating wildly in expectation and shame.

'Thwack'. His hand raised and came down hard, making her gasp from the shock and pain of it and making her instinctively jerk forward to hit the front of her thighs against the seat.

"Thwack'. He smacked her again, this time on the other cheek, and again it brought a gasp from her lips. He was not holding back and she was thankful that at least it was over her knickers.

'Thwack. Thwack.' Two more, one to each side, and then a short gap before another two. They were full blooded smacks and they were hurting, making her clench her fists and grit her teeth, but to her shame they were also making her pussy moist from unbidden arousal. She was not sure if it was the pain or the humiliation, or maybe both, but something was rapidly turning her on.

Bent right over and leaning willingly now on the seat, the handcuffs redundant as restraint, Nikki spread her feet a little apart and planted herself firmly, ready to take and enjoy anything Adam had in mind. She didn't feel defiant or rebellious, just quietly submissive and content to be the centre of so much erotic attention.

The blows continued to sting her bottom, landing on alternating cheeks until Nikki had counted eight more to each side, and then Adam stopped, moved in close behind her and simulated intercourse with her, the act being repaid by more laughs and whistles from the onlookers. With her skirt still thrown over her back she could feel the coarse denim of Adam's jeans rubbing sexily against her and the grip of his hands on her hips. She was unable to suppress a tiny moan of pleasure.

"Oh! She likes that." Adam told everyone. "I think she needs a little more punishment, don't you?"

A chorus of yeses and more laughter turned Nikki a deeper scarlet as she stood before them, unable to see anything but able to hear everything. It was clear that Adam intended to degrade and humiliate her as much as he could, but to her own surprise, she didn't care.

"I'd give her a few more smacks on the arse, but my hands are getting sore. Does anyone fancy helping me out?"

"Oh Adam, no!" Nikki realized with a jolt that he was going to allow their friends to spank her and her reaction was automatic.

"Oh Nikki, yes!" He was unimpressed by her half hearted protest.

"Right." He addressed their watching friends. "There has to be rules, after all, she is my wife and I don't want you going too far, now do I? Just a couple or so smacks to each bum cheek, that should be enough, ok? But you can feel her up a bit as well if you want to, but only on uncovered flesh, you mustn't touch anywhere covered up."

Nikki felt relieved at that last bit at least, until she felt his fingers insinuating themselves under the waistband of her knickers.

"So we'd better give you a target, hadn't we?"

With that he pulled at Nikki's knickers, tugging them down to be clear of her bottom and as far as they would go down her diverging thighs. She felt the first actual tears of shame begin to roll down her cheeks as her naked bottom was exposed.

"You bastard, Adam."

He totally ignored her words, speaking as if she were an inanimate object.

"A nice shade of pink, don't you think?" She supposed that he must be indicating her smarting cheeks to their audience. "Let's see if we can make them shine a bit brighter."

She felt his palms on her cheeks. "But before we do, take a look at this."

He pulled her cheeks apart, opening them to reveal her arse to full view.

"Just look at this. Here we have a genuine hairy-arsed woman. Looks like a spider's been nesting in her crack, don't you think?" Nikki was scarlet and tears poured down her face. Her worst nightmare had just unfolded and now everyone knew of her hairy body. She vowed to herself there and then that she would shave every hair that was not on her head. This shameful exhibition would never happen again, even though she could feel her juices running in her pussy again.

"Right." Adam continued. "She's ready now, but I don't want anybody to say anything that might let her know who it is. So don't talk to her. Ok?"

There were muffled noises of assent and then everyone went quiet. Nikki tensed herself, ready for an anonymous hand.

'Thwack!' Nikki had been leaning on her hands waiting with her backside raised in the air for what seemed like years before the first hand descended on her and the blow caught her by surprise, making her gasp loudly. It was clearly a male hand, hard and heavy and after delivering the smack it remained there, fondling her flesh for a few seconds before rising again to come back down hard on the other side. Again the anonymous hand fondled and stroked her cheek, giving her an illicit thrill at knowing Adam was watching another man fondle his helpless wife.

There was a wait after this man had finished while an unseen whispered dispute was being resolved over who should take the next turn, and as she waited Nikki listened to her pounding heart and tried to make sense of her confused feelings. She was thrilled and humiliated, angry but aroused, sore but elated, a contrary mix of emotions and sensations that made her feel actually grateful for her punishment.

The next slaps, when they came, were quick and light, hardly more than the taps from a large male hand paying lip service to his task, and they left Nikki feeling disappointed, annoyed even, that the opportunity to hurt her had been wasted. But the touch afterwards more than compensated.

The man, perhaps uncomfortable with dispensing pain, tried to make up for it by standing directly behind Nikki after smacking her and ran his hands all over her naked bottom, softly fondling and caressing the flesh and bringing gasps of pleasure instead of pain. His hand even dipped into Nikki's cleft to run several times over her pussy and almost, but not quite, entering her vagina. She could sense his nerve failing him as he touched her, and instinctively she tried to open her legs to in encouragement but her panties prevented her, leaving her cursing silently and longing to be fingered. In a way she felt almost betrayed when the hand went away.

More smacks soon rained down on her naked bottom, this time from a woman hitting her with wicked little stinging swats that had her grunting and squirming after each one, half in pain and half in pleasure. Even though she was not touched in any overtly sexual way Nikki found these sharp slaps very sensual and she couldn't help responding openly. Her wriggling bottom was getting sore, but this seemed only to add to her pleasure.

"See." It was Adam's voice mocking her. "She loves it; she won't mind what you do to her."

Nikki caught her breath at those words, frightened by the implicit removal of any restrictions, but thrilled at the possibilities it opened up. Things were escalating far beyond the simple spanking that she had been led to expect as her punishment. Bent over and handcuffed to the seat with her naked bottom high in the air, she was completely at everybody's mercy. She whimpered from a mixture of fear and excitement.

A hand landed on her bottom, not slapping but touching, fondling and feeling her, running fingers and palm over her globes and around over her hips to her front until it rested on her belly, just where her luxurious bush began. It stayed there for several seconds leaving Nikki waiting expectantly for what she thought was going to happen, and then reached down, running fingertips through her curls to cup and massage her pussy from the front. Nikki tried to ease back to give the hand more room, but her fetters held her down securely and she cursed silently that whoever it was couldn't quite reach her entrance. She wondered momentarily what Adam was thinking, but then she didn't care. She was far too aroused to worry about other people, even though she felt ashamed of herself and her body's reaction.

But it seemed that playing intimately with her pussy was not on this man's mind, for although he stroked her, he ran his fingers persistently over her outer labia and through her hair without ever entering her slit at all. The sensation was wonderful, a teasing touch that turned Nikki on even more, so much so that when the fingers were finally withdrawn she again felt frustrated and dismayed.

He had not quite finished, however, because she felt his hand trail back over her hips to caress her bottom once more, adjusting his stance to allow both of his hands to fondle her cheeks and dip between. This was also pleasantly erotic and Nikki enjoyed it, but she wanted more, she was turned on to the point where all her inhibitions were lost, and there was a distinct possibility that she might soon actually cum.

The hands changed their movements, ending their wandering caresses to gently but firmly grip her cheeks and pull them apart, revealing her anus in the same way that Adam had done. But now, curiously, Nikki found that she didn't mind being seen but instead exulted in her exposure. She was hairy and so what? Fingers stroked along the length of her cleft, stroking her anus and the flesh to either side, making her juices flow when she wondered if he might, just possibly, be thinking of fingering her arse. But again she was to be disappointed and his hands retreated onto her cheeks before leaving altogether. She could hardly prevent herself from thrusting against the back of the garden seat from sexual heat and need.

"Oh God, please make them stop, Adam, I can't stand it anymore."

As the words passed her lips she realized with embarrassment that she was telling everyone just how turned on she was, but Adam interpreted her words as reluctance to be touched.

"Shut up."

His hand came down on her bottom hard and fast, the sudden sting making her yelp with pain. Twice more he slapped her, hitting her right across the middle of her bottom and hurting both cheeks at once.

"Now do as you're told and keep quiet. You didn't argue when that bloody woman touched you."

Nikki subsided again and waited, just hoping for her needs to be met.

Her new assailant was female, Nikki could tell as much from the size of the hand that slapped across her flesh, the slaps adding to the fire that burned in her cheeks and throwing fuel on the one now blazing inside her pussy. She squirmed, instinctively trying to avoid the blows even though she groaned with pure pleasure as each unforgiving smack landed on her bottom. Whoever it might be was far exceeding Adam's guide line of a couple of smacks to each cheek, but Nikki didn't mind, she was very conscious of her audience and of the sight they were seeing, and this as much as her spanking was adding to her excitement. It was now more than a possibility that she would orgasm with her husband and his friends all watching intently. Nikki could hardly wait.