Sunbathing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to Nikki that the woman was heeding her plea, for no sooner had she stopped smacking her bottom than she started to feel between Nikki's legs, this time clearly seeking the entrance to her vagina. Nikki strained to open her legs, feeling the waistband of her knickers cutting into her thighs and cursing that Adam hadn't removed them altogether instead of leaving them at this ridiculous half mast.

The tight stretched knickers were no obstacle to determined fingers and soon Nikki felt fingertips exploring her opening, creeping inside and then pushing deeply into her so that two of the unidentified woman's fingers were soon buried to the hilt inside her very wet vagina. Nikki moaned loudly, making no attempt to disguise her pleasure, wanting to be sure that everyone present knew how much she was enjoying being fingered.

The fingers began to piston in and out of her, withdrawing until Nikki was sure they were completely out and then ramming back into her as hard as they could. Nikki tensed each time, sure that one time they would miss her entrance and slam into the soft delicate flesh of her pussy. But each time they were exactly on target and plunged easily straight along her tunnel until they could go no further.

"Oh God, don't stop. I think I might cum."

"Well, that's different. A moment ago you couldn't take anymore and now you don't want it to stop."

Adam's voice was mocking, deriding his wife's apparent change of heart and ridiculing her lust. But he didn't try to silence her, taking delight instead in his wife admitting her arousal to all present, and partly believing it would humiliate her further that she was unable to control herself in front of the others.

He couldn't have been more wrong. Nikki wasn't even trying to control her orgasm, and it was no longer a case that she 'might' cum, she was already well on the way. Not only that, although she did feel extremely embarrassed that others would see her in the throes of her orgasm, she welcomed this humiliation because she knew it would simply make her climax hotter than ever. The fingers began to twist and screw their way in and out of her, taking her to even greater heights and her orgasm became imminent.

"I'm going to cum. Yes, I'm going to cum." Nikki announced suddenly, her voice high and breathless.

From behind her Nikki could hear her audience encouraging her partner with whoops of delight and shouted "go girl" exclamations. Nikki didn't care any more. She was getting past being embarrassed and was now unashamedly drawing additional pleasure from being on display. Nobody could think badly of her, she told herself, because, after all, it was her husband's fault that she was in this position!

She could feel herself writhing and squirming, pushing herself back onto the invading fingers and then forward to grid her pubic bone on the seat back, all the time getting nearer and nearer to cumming.

Then the woman plunged deep into her with her fingers hooked upwards and her thumb pushing against Nikki's arse - and stopped moving, instantly making her tense with expected frustration once more. But she wasn't finished, she was only seeking Nikki's 'G' spot, and less than a second later she'd found it and was rubbing and massaging with her hooked fingertips.

"Oh God, yes. Don't stop, I'm cumming right now."

She shouted her announcement, wanting to be sure that everyone knew, at the same time bouncing on her toes in an erotic jig over which she had no control. Her bottom danced up and down, but she couldn't help it and anyway it was brilliantly prolonging her climb to orgasm.

Her invisible partner pushed harder into her, pressing her thumb against Nikki's wet anus until, quite suddenly, the sphincter opened and her thumb popped in. Nikki yelled out loud, firstly in erotic surprise and then in delight as the sensation triggered her orgasm and waves of pure bliss swept through her. She didn't try to hold back, she just let it happen and cried out her pleasure.

"Yeesss! Yeesss! I'm there! Oh my God that's so good, so fucking good."

She wanted everyone to know that she was enjoying her so-called punishment; it was her way of repaying Adam for doing this to her, and she just left all inhibitions behind. When it was eventually over the woman pulled away without a word and Nikki was left, trembling from the ferocity of her climax but smiling in newly defiant satisfaction.

Suddenly Nikki realised that she could see to some extent, the scarf having slipped down during the jolts and shudders of her orgasm so that there was now a very thin gap at the top for her to peer through. Not that she could see very much, with her body bent over the garden seat and her head hanging down she could see little except what was directly before her, which at that moment was a dark and empty lawn.

Again there was a delay and a muted discussion behind her, something for which Nikki was grateful. It gave her the chance to explore her limited vision and to get her breath back at least, as well as compose herself ready for the next hand.

"Well!"

She heard Adam's voice addressing her and she peered sideways in the direction of the sound. She could just make out the lower part of his legs as he stood beside the seat.

"It seems that after that sluttish display nobody wants anything more to do with spanking you. Perhaps they all think that you're too much of a tart to be touched. You're being let off lightly, so this must be your lucky day."

The cheeks of her bottom readily agreed, but her mind thought differently.

"You can wait there until everyone else has gone and then..."

He broke off suddenly as if something had taken his attention and after a pause filled with a muffled exchange she heard him say.

"Yes, if you want to, of course you can."

He turned back to her with a slightly malicious note to his voice.

"Well, it seems like someone is interested in you after all. Let's see how you cope with this one."

It would be untrue to say that Nikki was scared by the tone or the phrase, she was past that, believing that she would cope with anything Adam could throw at her and still ask for more, but nevertheless she was a little concerned for what might happen. But then she heard the rattle of a belt buckle being undone and braced herself, with a certain feeling of relief, for the kiss of leather on her naked bottom. She had never been whipped, not even as a child, and she wanted the experience.

But she was wrong, was she ever wrong! It wasn't the cool suppleness of leather that she felt against the skin of her bottom, but the hot hard feel of a man's cock seeking her pussy.

"Bloody hell, Adam, stop him! He wants to fuck me!"

Her exclamation of protest came unbidden, and the man hesitated with the tip of his cock just in contact with Nikki's cleft.

"No my darling." Adam told her determinedly, walking round to stand in front of her. "You've had sex with another woman; now have sex with another man."

"Alright then, whoever you are, fuck me, and do a good job of it. Fuck me hard and cum in my cunt."

Having now instinctively laid the blame firmly at Adam's door Nikki made her consent, her very genuine consent, sound like a rebellious act of spite.

The man still hesitated.

"You heard her." Adam told him. "She wants fucking - so fuck her."

Nikki felt the man's cock slide over her skin and down between her legs, searching for her pussy, the tip leaving a little wet trail of pre-cum as it went. She wanted it, really wanted it, the idea of being fucked by someone while her own husband and the man's wife both watched, was making her hot again. The tip of the cock found its target and slipped inside her, sliding easily through her gaping wet entrance.

That moment, the moment when a nameless man's cock first entered her, was the only moment when, very briefly, Nikki had any real doubts about what was happening. She felt almost unbearably randy, to the point where she could easily have masturbated regardless of who was watching and even if tears of shame poured down her face as she did so, but here she was committing adultery with her husband and their closest friends all watching. Just for a second she wanted to try to stop it, but then Adam spoke again, addressing everyone, and she could hear the genuine lust in his voice.

"I have waited for years to see Nikki with another man, but I never thought it would happen. I know it's more than we planned for, but I really want this and I can tell that Nikki does too. So if anybody here doesn't want to watch then they can always leave. All I ask of everyone is that after tonight they keep their mouths shut and their opinions to themselves."

Nikki raised her head and peered at Adam over the edge of her blindfold. He was staring at the little group of onlookers with a look that seemed to defy anyone to disagree with him. Nobody spoke and nobody left, and Nikki, assured of Adam's consent, prepared to let her unseen lover fuck her without protest.

The man shuffled slightly forward and gripped her hips, sliding a little deeper inside her in the process. Nikki let out a tiny gasp and accepted him willingly, watching her husband's face take on a look of pure delight. Her lover pushed forward, burying himself full length in her grateful pussy. Behind her she heard vague whispers of encouragement and a low whistle of wonder as her audience watched the man take her.

She had no idea who the man fucking her was, and she hoped then that she would never find out. The very fact that Adam and all their friends knew the identity of the cock that was now inside her body while she didn't, made the whole thing so much more erotic, more exciting and adventurous. She knew she would cum again, having sex with an unseen lover was so excruciatingly sexy that she could already feel the warm stirrings deep in her pelvis.

His thrusts were long, slow and hard, pulling right back and then driving himself deep inside her again. She tried to push back, unable to stop herself, even though it made his next thrust push the front of her thighs painfully against the back of the seat and his body rub against her sore and reddened bottom. But she didn't care, the discomfort only added to her pleasure by making the experience more real and more intense. In any case her shoulders and neck now ached from supporting her head and body in the forced position she had been placed in.

She looked up again, trying to make out Adam's expression, but his face was in shadow and she lowered her limited gaze just in time to see his feet move out of sight behind her. He was, she knew, attempting to get the best view he could of another man's cock thrusting into his wife's vagina, and she moaned with pleasure at the thought of what he could see. Suddenly she hoped that someone had a camera and was filming what was happening, though she knew in her heart that Adam would not have allowed it.

Behind her the man was beginning to pick up speed and she could hear his breathing coming faster. He, like her, was climbing towards his climax and she hoped against hope that they could cum together. She desperately wanted to feel him flood her with his cream just as she orgasmed; knowing instinctively that this is what Adam would hope for as well. Her friends were calling out encouragement to both of them, urging them on, telling them how good it looked and she knew that they too had picked up on their approaching orgasms.

The man was fucking her harder now, plunging his cock into her and ramming her up against the back of the seat, gasping and groaning each time. She let her head hang and her arms fold, so that she folded over the wooden bar and passively accepted his fucking, her sopping wet pussy now leaking juices down her inside thighs. Every time he thrust into her she could hear the wet squelching sounds of her arousal and it was making her feel wonderfully sluttish. She groaned heavily at each thrust, knowing that she was going to cum very soon.

Harder and harder the man fucked her, plunging deep and fast into her, making her gasp and moan, her hands, still held by the cuffs, gripping tight to the edge of the seat. Behind her she could hear her friends encouraging her lover, telling him to go at it harder, or faster, or to slap her, fuck her arse, anything now seemed permissible as far as they were concerned. No longer were they looking upon the spectacle as Nikki's punishment for straying, now it was just a free porn show for them to enjoy, and she was beginning to look upon it the same way.

She felt wonderfully free, all shame and embarrassment gone, sure of herself and gleefully conscious that she was putting on a show that was making her friends both jealous and randy, and her husband ecstatic. She fact that she was helpless didn't matter anymore because she wanted this cock that was reaming her out, needed her public fucking and looked forward to feeling him cum inside her. There was nothing that could happen that she didn't want.

Her orgasm drew closer, the fire in her belly spreading through her body and down her legs, making her twitch and tremble as little warning jolts of pleasure passed through her. Every time his cock slammed into her pussy, her head went back with pleasure and she groaned loudly, holding nothing back, matching his noises so that everyone was aware of a rutting couple getting close to orgasm.

She felt his cock begin to jerk a little each time it plunged into her, the sensations building inside it as the man got closer to cumming. Then he rammed himself deep into her, his groan turning into a kind of gasping roar and she tensed, ready to feel his cum erupt into her and feeling her own climax on the very brink of its own eruption.

But nothing happened, and he pulled back on quivering legs to slam into her once more. Again his climax didn't quite happen and he bellowed his disappointment as he withdrew yet again. Nikki was trembling, shivering with frustrated passion, wanting this man to shoot his load inside her and terrified that it wasn't going to happen and she was going to be left high if not dry.

Then the cock hammered itself back into her, this time so hard that she yelped from the pain of her legs hitting the back of the seat, and this time it the dam burst and he shot his cum into her pussy. That was enough for Nikki, her own orgasm now exploded inside her, with wave after wave of pleasure ripping through her, synchronizing themselves with the man's short orgasmic thrusts and the torrents of cum that flooded her passage. She called out, her high breathless gasps of 'yes' almost drowned out by the man's incoherent cries.

Eventually his spurts grew weaker and his thrusts less and less forceful as his climax died away, and Nikki felt her own orgasm begin to lessen and finally to fade away to leave them as both trembling wrecks slumped over the garden seat. For a few minutes they both remained, wilted from the effects of their coupling until finally his softening cock slipped from her sodden pussy to lie against the back of her thigh, the wetness turning cold in the evening air.

"Jesus fucking Christ! I could do with some of that."

Nikki heard the female voice from behind her and smiled triumphantly to herself, brimming with a strange delight at having displayed herself so openly and to have impressed at least one member of her audience.

The man shivered, perhaps from drying sweat, and stood up, giving Nikki's rump a gentle slap of mute gratitude before moving away. Nikki shook a little from the sudden coolness of the air on her hot skin and tried to look around, unable to resist trying to identify her lover, but her unhelpful position and restricted vision thwarted her and she could glimpse nothing more than a pair of male feet, clad in ubiquitous trainers moving out of sight.

She turned her head back to gaze into the darkness of the garden, content to feel a nameless man's cum trickling from her pussy and down the backs of her thighs. She made no attempt to move, and no request to have her handcuffs removed, for she was sure, and correctly so, that as soon as he could get rid of their guests Adam would want her just as she was. She waited now for her husband to mount her, to slide his own cock into her very second hand cunt, and to mix his cum with that of her still unidentified lover. She couldn't wait.