All Comments on 'Sunbathing Naked, Mom's Breasts'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

This is a rewrite of one of my older stories.

I hope you've enjoyed it. Take care.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A new appreciation for law is found! LOL

GREAT JOB, as usual

Up4kinkUp4kinkover 5 years ago
Very nice story

Thank you for writing this - I’ve always been a fan of stories where the mom seduces the son. I had fantasies of my mom since a young age and wished she would have initiated some sort of sexual act with me. Sadly, that never occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No jail time.

Lucky young man having such a smart loving mother with needs that she likes to keep in the family and, a willing son who enjoys the rewards. Please continue with this story, I'm sure she won't mind sharing him with her colleagues?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved the story. My favorite theme are mom/son stories but there's something about a mom blowing her son while chatting on the phone with an unsuspecting person that pushes my buttons! Five stars and a favorite point!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

5 stars. well written. how about a chapter 2 with a threesome with one of her partners as well?!

writerjabwriterjabover 5 years ago
You’re the best!

I love how it wasn’t just blind lust that brought them together as yes, a confident woman is supremely sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing work.

I loved reading this one. I hope you give us an additional chapter. I love the characters so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of your best

The title says it all - love the story

DDieselDDDDieselDDover 5 years ago
Big Fan!

Seriously...you're the BEST author on here!! I'll read anything you write!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the yoga part intertwined with the taboo

I sporadically practice yoga on "as needed " basis . It's a bit repetitious, but benefits are undeniable. As part of this hobby I acquired coffee table book of intricate and artful poses by woman about same age as mom in this story. The cool allure of mature woman who by dint of practice have achieved a high degree of self mastery is something that HeyAll captured very uniquely and in succinct style.

The result is 5 star 🌟 stroke story that I greedily wish to be expanded to for novel sized portion. I wish for, a whole cake , but realize a slice of heaven is better then zilch.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb!

There are plenty of arch "theme" porn stories out there, and plenty over the years in places like Penthouse Letters. The contract humor was perfectly placed and

may I say

binding

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
did the mother know that the was on video chat with the other lawyer.....

also nosey neighbor heard all the noise with the morning yoga routine and would like to join in the fun. the nosey neighbor is an elderly woman and man who are in their 70's. This story is shaping up the be the best ever. now all we need is for the son to exchange services with the rest of the women from his mother's law firm....

imagine a "bring your son to work day" at the law office where all the sons are passed around for all the women to enjoy.....good story....great job!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME one of the VERY BEST MOTHER and SON STORIES

HEY ALL- You are always one of my favorite writers.

You do a fantastic job starting a story and building it up to an erotic finish.

I love the way you slowly develop the story until each of the players is HAPPY and we are satisfied.

Looking forward to your next story.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
There were aspects of this I enjoyed

The lawyerly negotiations were good. But there were so many GAPING logical holes in the lawyerly argument. Mom said that if the two were to engage in Incest, then NOBODY else could ever know. That makes perfect sense. But she also mentioned discussing the subject with her Boss and seeing photos of her Boss and her Son together! One of the plot points in this story is that Mom enjoys sexually graphic photos, but doesn’t know how to keep them private! She accidentally shares photos with her Son. She tells her Son about the entire Office demanding sexual favors from an Intern! That is Sexual Harassment. It’s illegal. And any Lawyer worth her salt wouldn’t talk about fucking their Intern (let alone pulling a train with her with the whole office staff) with anyone, But, of course, she likely ended up showing her Son all those photos! Because she’s terrible at being discreet and keeping secrets, especially with people she wants to sexually impress, like her Son and her Boss.

I would love to read a sequel to his story, where Mom’s horrible job at keeping secrets actually gets her in trouble with her Boss. And then, she finds out her Boss isn’t just into Yoga, and Incest, but also BDSM! I would love to read a story about this mother and son being dominated and punished by her Boss and her Boss’ son!

As far as the negotiations went, I wish the Son had made counter-proposals and not just agreed to all his mother’s terms. It made him seem weak and passive. What would Mom need to agree to anal sex? What would Mom need to agree to a threesome? What would Mom need to agree to...the list goes on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more inbetween from buildup to finish

First off I enjoy most of your stories so this criticism is coming from a fan. I think you need to transition better from having an erotic moment into full blown sex. The build up is great but once things start to really heat up there isnt much thinking about it. They just both decided to start fucking one way or another. In this story for example there is a scene where they talk about fucking and end up fucking moments later. I would think one of them would at least need the night to think about it. The son comes across as the voice of reason so its weird for him to just go along with all these changes without really any resistance. The rest as always was pretty good.

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
great story of mom/son

Great story of a mom learning of her sexual confidence from her other office boss and partners. Many women due to situation lose their personal confidence, especially in personal matters looks and sex when something happens in their life that disrupts normal family life. This is not mentioned, but assumed, single mother undescribed. College age son living at home, only descriptions. So legal professional, just made partner. So little discussed about relationship about relationship mom & son, so complainers about how quickly sex or lack of decision, this could have been a discussion on both parts separately for awhile.

As far as the the boat incident with the Intern, she offered to service all her teammates first, then everyone joined in the round robin, if you read the story properly.

As far as nosey neighbors, watching her do her naked yoga, that is covered by the description of the property. The only issue she would have with that issue would be is is some hiker was out that early on the the high hiking trails at the very back of their property.

Great story again Hey All, good sexual tension and fun. I would like to see another chapter or two. One with the boss and Sarah sharing sons, one with the Intern invited to a weekend, and another office retreat with sons/daughters which ever the employee has!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Great story!

Loved the way the story progressed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!! And encore!

In a few of your other stories, there has been pretty erotic banter, between the person who is being fucked and the person doing the fucking. In order to 'spice things up', of course. In this story, should you choose to write a sequel, Bradley could tell his mother about imaginary hikers on the nearby tail passing by as the two were fucking or she was tanning nude or doing yoga nude..

FlyingDutchmen38FlyingDutchmen38over 5 years ago
sequal

I would love a sequal... maybe involving collegas?

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
Loved it

more chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Good Story and start being her confidently letting Bradley to look and lick her pussy was the crowning glory please write more chapters and let Susan get pregnant and let Chrissy paralegal visit them and have a threesome and pregnant Susan introduce Bradley’s cock gently and affectionately push gently into Christie’s pussy untouched by a cock and let her enjoy her fuck!

Hope you like my story line and a lovey dovey threesome all the months of Susan’s pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i WOILD HAVE LIKE TO READ SOME MOANINGS FROM THE PARTNERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was looking forward to the partners sharing sons, maybe on a weekend retreat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...