All Comments on 'Sunbathing Surprise Pt. 03'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rip142Rip142almost 2 years ago

This third chapter is just as great a read as the previous two. This storyline makes my whole body hard!

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

Oh fuck, that was great! Please don't make us wait so long for Pt. 03.

LandolakesguymnLandolakesguymnalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories. This series is particularly good. I was thrilled that the woman wasn't allowed to reduce the pleasure or become the controlling force. Thank you for a great read.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Fantastic !!!! Great chapter to this story. I would love for this to happen to me, either my lover's wife or my wife. It would be so hot to have my wife walk in and see me with my lover's cock in my mouth. She would realize all at once that I'm a faggot -- I'M GAY -- and that's why I haven't fucked her for the past 3 years. She would then watch my lover fuck me -- MAKE LOVE TO ME -- and she'd play with her pussy while she watched. Later, my lover would then stick his big cock in her cunt and fuck me deep and hard, making me the sissy cuckold I really want to be. Oh how I wish this would come true.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's really not and now it's one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved that the two men were able to open totally to the pleasures of being turned on by each other in full view of a woman. I love men and women, but men have turned me on over and over. Lately, almost exclusively. Please keep the story going.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Yes I’d love to see where you take this super hot fucking story. I’ve never been caught like that but it could be interesting were it to happen. It was great how our boys showed her that a man knows how to suck cock better than a woman does. I’ve met a few women that do a great job sucking cock, but a man just does it best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Well, if his wife hadn't gotten mad, this could have worked out benefitting the three of them. The husband sure seemed OK with a threesome. Part 3 was the hottest yet, thanks. MLF

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Their first two tricks were hot but Part 03 set this story on fire! Had to be a reason the shrew wife suspected something was going on behind her back. Mountain Man and Cock Sucker gave her quite a show. And the kiss? That really did it for me. Five Stars burning HOT from me

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 1 year ago

so sexy - i am so hard no

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Every time I read this story it makes me so hard because I truly want something similar to happen to me (I want it to be my wife who finds out that I'm gay and the other guy will fuck her, not me). One excerpt which really hits home with me is:

"I lowered my legs and wrapped them over his. I grabbed his ass with both hands to prevent him from pulling out. Having him laying on me was so romantic. His hairy, muscular chest on my smooth chest felt so sexy. I whispered in his ear, "that was amazing, the best orgasm of my life. I don't want you to ever take your cock out of me."

I love how you described this gay lovemaking. It truly reminds me of how wonderful I feel when a man "makes love" to me. I don't fuck my wife anymore. I only want men.

I love your stories. Please keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES