All Comments on 'Sunbathing Surprise'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it and did the same myself a couple of times

curioustimcurioustimabout 3 years ago

mmm oh... do continue this story.....so many hot escapades to cum....

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago

Great story of a mans journey of discovery into his gayness, will he continue to give in (I hope so). I hope there are many chapters to come of his trials & tribulations. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Get these guys back together! Loved both of them -- the speedo guy with his shaved body, and the guy with the backpack and his hairy chest and abs. I prefer the hairy guy who can be so breathtakingly sexy! Loved the blow job and mutual satisfaction. Can you get them back together for more sexual pleasures?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I knew hiking was fun but this was extreme level. Eating come is awesome and after his first it can't be the last. The hairy hiker was so hot as a Dom and knows exactly what he wants and needs. There is so much more to this sunbathing surprise.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uabout 3 years ago

Always love the story with a hot body and a nice tight speedo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just wow! I was so into it. The love. The discovery, the tender, the rough! YES PLEASE

AHNuts00AHNuts00about 3 years ago

Boneriffic wonderful story! Love sex outdoors in nature and tan lines myself. Besides a thong or speedo keeps mosquitos from places that don't feel good to be bit! Sausage creme was the perfect summer snack. Me and my sausage eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG!!! So hot...my ultimate fantasy since I was a teenager....please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it and I love sexy tan lines too!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago

Hot story. Too short. You need an editor.

phallustinephallustineabout 3 years ago

Working on tan lines just like yours, except that I wear the bikini bottom while tanning in my backyard.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Please continue. I too am a cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

I can't wait to read about what happens next.

GuyCDGuyCDalmost 3 years ago

Loved your story! Great experience, write more....

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagover 2 years ago

Glorious OHHH I need my FIRST COCK.. so BADLY... I am a sissy closeted crossdresser..fully shaved and lotioned daily.. completely hairless.. silky smooth ...I get totally cock obsessed when I dress up.. and I look pretty damned good. If I weren't married I would permanently stay dressed feminine and slutty... I would wear makeup and a wig and paint my finger and toe nails. and wear my Heels (5 pair, all 5" heels) I have watched sooo many sissy hypno videos that I no longer want pussy I CRAVE THE COCK...Men, sissies, TS/TV/CD I just love COCK I am in Buffalo, NY google search seanette55 and email me if nearby I love to Play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tan lines are definitely sexy!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I wish I had fully appreciated the taste and texture of having a Cock Cumming in ones Mouth right from the first Blow Job I ever gave, so many years of spitting out and not fully appreciating the lingering taste.

I have the taste for it now though and as the Author mentions in many of his stories, Deep Throating a Cock is a Beautiful feeling, however when it is time for your Man to Cum one needs to make sure the Cock Head is in the Mouth, in order to get the full pleasure of what you have just worked for, mmmmmm!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Wow that was a very fucking HOT story. I got my first bj from a guy in an adult bookstore that had gloryholes in the peep booths. Took me a few months till I sucked my first cock in the peep booths. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FUCKING HOT! I've always loved giving and or receiving a BJ with strangers. MLF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES