All Comments on 'Sunbathing with the Builders'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

I really enjoyed this, though the sex could've been more detailed. I rarely read a story that takes this long to get to the part where the wife finally gets the sort of seeing-to that she's never gotten from her husband, but I can't wait to read the rest of it. There's nothing more stimulating than reading about a wife who finally embraces her sexuality and indulges herself with the kind of men who can give her what she deserves, at last. Keep up the good work, but please don't turn this into one of those revenge stories so beloved by impotent misogynists who can only assert power over women in fictional stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
awful idiotic mindless wretched shit

the premise is so bad... is so forced so contrived that there are not enough negative numbers in the world to use on this story

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
nIce build up

Well done plot. You built up to the sex wonderfully. I hope we hear more about your wife soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Needs a Follow up

Needs a 2nd possibly 3rd Chapter, ending with him kicking her out. He ought to have used a camera to get evidence of her sluttishness. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hubby

Hubby is a gutless wimp, wife is a filthy disease spreading whore. Story is utter garbage. Characters are more shallow than a puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not again?

Not impressed - why is it that so many writers concentrate on permissive infidelity? In most situations her behavior would have earned her a quick divorce and a job in the local brothel. Let's start having some originality and depiction of real life situations. Write more about the morals of the majority rather than those of the minority. You might find 1 woman in 500 would act the way the stories female airhead did and 1 man in 500 would allow it to happen. What are the odds of those two meeting and getting married? That very definetly places the storied situation in the MINORITY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

I love reading about exhibitionist wives and I too am a voyeur. My wife and I have had similar situations many times,with my permission. Sometimes I get the enjoyment of watching, sometimes i don't, but I always hear about it and we both have tremendous sex afterwards. Please continue the story... maybe the husband even gets involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
he does get involved.

The husband wanders in and get his ass fucked by all the guys. This shit about a bunch of guys and one woman is just way too gay. Getting turned on by watching your whore of a wife getting fucked is also gay.Put this shitty story in the gay section. Quit hiding behind your wife's filthy panties.

Sparks373Sparks373about 17 years ago
The Next Step

I decide to takes things in my hands. I retreated to the woods, heading for my car. On the way I call home. When my wife answers the phone, after some delay, she asks how I am, and how are things going. I told her that the meeting had never really gotten started as the leaders had a sudden emergency. We were told that we could still stay overnight, but the more I thought about the builders, the angrier I got, so I just headed back home. Grab a dress and let's go out to dinner. I'll be home in about 5 minutes.

She says that I am joking, so I say just listen for my car horn, and I can hear it through her phone.

I would loved to have seen the men running out of the house and my wife doing a very fast cleaning of the bedroom.

She started to say something, but I just hung up, parked my car at the house and went in.

That is what I would start the next chapte with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmmm perhaps this pleases the writer.

Never had I ever expected her to really take the cum from another man bareback into her body. She had betrayed me as no wife should ever betray her husband. I could divorce her but then she would take so much of what we have. She is a slut and a major handicap now as we need to deal with STDS and AIDS. Sex will not be possible for months maybe even a year until the testing is complete and now I know I cant trust her at all and she will be gangbanging with other men. I wandered downstairs to my desk and sat wondering what to do. Absentmindly I opened the second drawer and slowly took out the loaded revolver. I considered going up stairs and acting as if I came home early and found the men raping my wife and shot them and accidently shot her also in the confusion. No that would be seen thru as I was off all afternoon and did not have a trip planned. I could not explain where I had been up to coming home. No there is really only one answer, let the slut have the money and the home and continue her fucking around until she dies of AIDS or drugs. I slowly lift the gun to my head as my wife comes down seeing the light on in my study. She walks into the door and gasp outload as I pull the trigger sending the bullet into my head ending the problem for me and for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this sucks

the wife should be bitch slaped and the husband should have his ass kicked for not doing something about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another stupid unreal story

these writers that write these stories about these wimps, must think of theirselves as wimps theirselves. I have never known a normal man want to see his wife fuck someone else unless he is getting some of it too. i think 90% of the readers on literotica agree with me. so writers wise up and quit writing this SHIT

SacanazSacanazabout 17 years ago
Of course it's unreal

That's why they call it a story. The comments below reflect a narrow view of how things should be in real life, the commentors must not have a grasp on the meaning of the word fantasy. My guess is every one of them read the story to the end. Keep up the good work vitesse, your writing style is excellent, very few typos and skillful use of the English language. If you write more, I'll read more, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great!

Please continue it, and don't pay any attention to the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
don't let 'em get you down

With all of the negative comments I see here, I guess I could understand how the author might lose some confidence. Except for one minor detail: the description of this story made the story's flavor painfully obvious.

When looking for a good read, check the title, description, and category. Then you won't stumble onto a story that you don't agree with, have to read it in its entirety, and then lash out at the author. Unless, of course, you feel guilty about getting off on a cheating wife story and need to feel better about yourself after the orgasm clean-up. I hear a lot of gays go through the same kind of conflict.

To the author: the only thing I saw wrong was the dialog occasionally took a turn to the surreal. Remember, especially in dialog, always tell the truth.

Besides that, both the story and the way it was written were excellent. Not to mention that, after cleaning up my mess, I felt no need to try to break you down.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
But please let them get you better…

In response to Anon’s comment (don't let 'em get you down), I would like to comment that while I certainly don’t want anyone to feel bad, real feedback with no personal attacks is ok. Common reason to people not liking a certain story is that there are too many of this particular kind being offered again and again and that readers may not like that particular kind. There are many husband voyeur and husband humiliation stories with about 70 percent of feedback disapproving of it. There are no buyers and sellers in this site, but respectfully, that’s one way of letting the authors know what people want to read. Readers should never be rude or conduct ad hominem attacks though.

Another common problem with these stories is that they tend to be very formulaic. There are big chunks in many of them that you could just change place time and costume and you could interchange them with other stories. So it’s not about cheating wives. It’s the sub genres of voyeur husbands and the sub genre of humiliated husbands (some times they overlap) which suffer from over proliferation and under creativity…

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Walk in.

Time for divorce court anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyable story

Although this story could have used an editor, I did find it an enjoyable read. I would have given this story a 5 if the sex had been hotter and more desciptive. I would happily read a future chapter.

Sapphire_OSapphire_Oabout 17 years ago
Earth Day?

wtf does this have to do with Earth Day? Your story-telling is fine, but there is no Earth theme in it.

glynndahglynndahabout 17 years ago
An OK story, but...

I missed the contest theme. What happened to Earth Day?

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 17 years ago
Unreal

I'm sorry, but there just aren't that many really attractive construction workers in one place at one time. I recently had my house re-roofed and re-sided and I know. I like touches of realism in stories I read, and I couldn't find any here. Also, it had precious little to do with Earth Day. You had done better to save it for Nude Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep it up

These stories are perfect for me and my wife, we share the same erotic viewpoint as you. We often use them as the basis for our own fantasies, she gets off on fantasising that she's the wife in your stories and I get off on the idea of her being out of her mind with sexual desire. That's the only place where fantasy and reality coincide - she does get out of control when we fantasise this way - but its with me. I don't think we're at all unique in that. This is fantasy for most of us so the idea that we're really wimps and our wives are really sluts is ludicrous. Is every man who fantasisies about rough sex with a stranger a rapist? I don't think so. btw the wife says hello and will you write her another story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kissing

I has no problem with mother men fucking my wife but got very jealous if they kissed her. Kissing seems much more intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

What a great story. I'd love to see a film made from it and my wife says she'd love to appear in it, with lots of strong young builders and lots of re-takes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A] Bravo, vitesse! This story is erotic & realistic. I love the way you depict the husband's inner world: he watches her fuck 5 healthy young men for quite some time, yet he knows his wife is a keeper big time & the

He loves his wife. He accepts the fact that henceforth she will fuck other men when she has a chance.

She wants to stay with him, & she loves him in her own way!

So this story is both a sex story & a love story 2 in 1!

My wife will always tell me the truth.

However seldom will she tell me 'the whole truth' or 'nothing but the truth' (yes, it hursts but it is exciting at the same time!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can you email me true stories of lowlife rough black bad boys ?

the story reminds me of being molested before.

is there anyone here who knows true stories or vids of lowlife black bad boys roughly bullying pretty white lady bosses until they are forced into orgasm and is being humiliated turned into sluts and milking cows whom they freeload to?

please email it to me here virgintsik1 at gmailcom

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Helen?

I think this story was started very good but the end seemed to be rushed through. which does not say much for it. Would have been nice to see how he handled it the next day or days to come. and her also. was this a one off or was it going to go on for the duration until those kids went to another site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she's a slut

The heading for these stories are all wrong. Instead of Loving Wives it should be Cheating wives because I don't see any love for the Husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need more please. Brilliant story.

We need more please

Brilliant story. 5 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

From good story back to another whorewife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story to not have any ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous