All Comments on 'Sunday'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Fun!

I don't think he is going to stop. But with a hot wife, it's less likely he will do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing writer

You're erotic beyond words, Fewella.

Every story you write => massive orgasm.

Looking forward so much to tit-fucking you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too quiet

Hi cutie-cunt!

You've certainly been way too quiet lately. Nothing new from you; no new stories. Hopefully, it's because you are so insanely busy fucking men - and women, too - of all ages and all walks of life, and not have much time for the rest of us.

Rest assured, I for one do continue to jerk off regularly with you, and yearn for the day when I can really tit-fuck you good.

You're a top-notch author, too!

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Too quiet

Thank you for your message. I have been a very busy girl but I've just finished writing a story. It was one I started and then stopped, so I hope it flows well. I'm sure you'll let me know if it hits the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sunday cum

Hi cutie-cunt!

It's Sunday and I jerked off with you whilst reading your stories - again. Thanks for a copious ejaculation IN YOUR HONOUR!

Six stars: five for the story, and one up your exquisitely tight pussy.

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Sunday cum

What a great way to spend your day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline Price continued

It had been 2 days since Caroline had been fucked by 25 men and she was sitting in her conservatory with Eamonn having a Sunday morning cup of tea.It was warm and Caroline was wearing just a pair of skimpy red panties when there was a knock at the door.Eamonn answered the door and realised it was the fat,greasy haired teenager from Friday with a tall lanky friend who Eamonn didn’t know.”Is your missus in” he grunted.”Yes,come on through “,and he led the 2 lads through to wear Caroline was sitting,looking slightly nervous.”Oh,hello”she said smiling,as both lads immediately stared at her gorgeous,uncovered tits.”Told you she was sexy”said the fat one,as he grinned at his mate”Did you like me fucking you on Friday” he asked Caroline.”It was lovely,thank you”whispered Caroline,as she looked at her husband nodding in agreement.He then moved behind Caroline,and started feeling her exposed tits,and began squeezing them together.Caroline sighed and stared at her husband,as she let the fat teenager play with her large tits.”Does that feel good”,he sneered as he began pinching Caroline’s nipples.”Ooooh,yes”she replied,and leaned back giving him easier access to her tits.”Stand up and let my mate take your knickers off” he commanded.Caroline stood up and Eamonn watched as the lanky teenager pulled down his wife’s panties from the waist,fully exposing her sexy cunt.He pushed Caroline to a kneeling position and said”Suck my mate’s cock”Caroline unzipped the teenager and began licking and sucking his big cock.”Do you want to film this darling”she said to Eamonn as the fat lad knelt down behind her and groped her wonderful arse.Eamonn smiled and said”If you want me to” as Caroline adjusted her legs so the fat teenager could start fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous