All Comments on 'Sunday Gardening'

by Transverse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You’ve published this somewhere else before. I loved it then, and love it the second time around. Thank you for sharing; it is beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is this really your story? This one and the other one you put up here are from a book " what the heart wants" - it is a collection of three stories by three DIFFERENTt authors.

TransverseTransverseover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes, it really is mine

This story was originally published here; I also published it on Amazon years ago. I actually took down all my stories from here because I heard people were getting their shit stolen. Guess I was fucking one of them. If anyone knows where to find this anthology, message me. *swears*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wondered what happened to all your work.

I read this the first time you posted it. I was sad to see you had taken down your cataloge of work. You are a talented writer and I miss your stories.

It's a shame that people plagiarize so freely. Hope you find out who it was. Take care and thank you for reposting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad to see these

Will you be uploading the rest of your stories? I absolutely loved them. One of the highlights of discovering literotica. They were very comforting when I needed comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

@transeverse Sent you a link. If it does not go through, google "what the heart wants gay romance collection", this should get you to the right place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

Tears fall as I write this. Survival is in most of us. Survivors remorse is a destructive force. Fear of forgetting people we admire, love, miss, coupled with that remorse is something I don’t know if I would be able to work through. Just the idea, hard to imagine. This is such an emotional story and I truly enjoyed the way you captured it and told it. The hope, and healing is a wonderful element here. Finding a true love that sparks the true beginning of healing, priceless. Enjoyed this story so much. Thank you.

alexmusgravealexmusgraveover 5 years ago
Powerful

Beautiful. Well-paced, evocative, mysterious, emotional, sensual. Yes, there are a few typos here and there, but not enough to distract from the engaging world you’ve created. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is amazing. So evocative. You’re an incredible writer. I’m happy to see that a plagiarizing asshole did not prevent you from providing us with your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I never comment but...

I don't normally, actually never leave comments. But your writing is too exceptional to go without being acknowledged. This is the best story I've read so far on Literotia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

You really knpw how to put words together to create images and elicit emotional responses. Delicious writing!

M

PanDandyPanDandyover 5 years ago

Thank you for this great story! Sweet and funny at times, sad at others, I was engaged the whole way. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it

the comfortable babbling of Lane's at the end, did it for me

mandarinandbasilmandarinandbasilabout 5 years ago

My heart, oh god! Just stab some knives into my heart why don't ya? I love it; I think stories that are beautiful can also be painful. Really wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

A really moving and erotic story - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never cried after masturbating before but I guess I have that experience now, thanks. I really liked the slice of life bits added in and the way he dealt with his grief was believable and painful. I'm glad he has Lane now.

DV19DV19about 1 year ago

Incredible story. Excellent character development. So very real, painfully real from Jeramy's perspective.

You captured and put into words the long, painful process of dealing with an awful experience and what it can do to a person. And you told the story of the long road back from the depths of despair.

Thank you for this. It is an amazing story. So very well done, painfully so, resurrected so many feelings from me.. And comforted me and helped me put those feelings away, yet again.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A thoughtful and moving story full of the kind of emotion that, thankfully, most of us can only imagine in our darkest nightmares.

The story moved along with care and sensitivity and is utterly believable.

Thank you for your creativity and time in writing and posting this work of art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous