Sunday School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up!" she barked.

"I can't...oh my God I..."

Another crack of the paddle slammed against my ass.

"Get up now!!"

I slowly pushed myself upright, and gathered my bearings. Although she only stood a little over 5 feet tall, she seemed to tower over the bed, her hair still slicked back into a firm pony-tail, as my juices glistened in the soft light across her striking face.

"I've see the way that you look at me, Anna. I've noticed how you undress me with your eyes every single time you see me. I know what you've been wanting this entire time. Don't I Anna?"

I slowly nodded.

"Get on your knees. Now!"

As hard as I tried to step downward out of the bed, my legs simply would not allow it. I collapsed onto the floor, still quivering from the long-due orgasm that I had gone through moments before. Grabbing a handful of my hair, Liz prope her leg up on the bed, giving me my first full glimpse at her glossy and hairless vagina. I continued to stare as she pulled me in closer.

"This is what you've wanted isn't it? Isn't it soccer mom?"

I muttered softly, "Yes".

"Go on then," she barked. "Here's my pussy. Show me what you've wanted to do to it this whole time."

At that moment, any and all unconscious reservations rocketed out of my body. Liz was right. This is what I wanted this entire time, and despite my surprise at the ferocity of her aggression, she was giving me exactly what I longed for. With one last quick look into her eyes, I stretched out my tongue, and dove it between her lips. Her hand yanked backward, telling me the moment she felt my tongue enter her. As I lost more and more control, my tongue proceeded to devour her womanhood with every ounce of lust I had held back for so long.

Long, slow licks between her lips, turned into slow, and pressured flicks across her clit. Twisting my back upward, I craned my neck upward to get a better angle. All of my focus and all of my obsessions were bottled into one fierce, and intense act. My neck pushed forward, pressing my lips against the wetness between her legs, and although I couldn't hear her, I could sense her muscles tensing up, while her hand pulled my hair harder and harder.

I had never dreamed of having sex with a woman, let alone a far younger woman; However, I was shocked at how at ease I felt. Fueled by my lust for Liz Thomas, I suddenly felt the ability and confidence of a seasoned porn star. My tongue hit another gear, pushing her clit from side to side, first with gentle ease, but eventually a steady pressure. Within a few minutes, I finally heard a moan escape her lips, while her fingers continued to clinch inside my hair.

As we continued, her wetness rushed over my cheeks, along my temple and down to my chin. Although I hadn't often thought about women in this way before Liz, I found the scent of her body, her sex and her pleasure absolutely intoxicating. I continued to lick her soaking wet lips while trying to enjoy each and every drop of her.

Within what felt like a few more moments, her breathing began to rapidly accelerate. Her perfect bronze breasts heaved, while trying to take in the pleasure making its way through her body. Moans that started off soft and discreet were now full-fledged grunts and wails, all while writhing in pleasure to the quickening rhythm of my tongue. Pulling away from her clit for just a moment, I stared up at her and said the first words that fell out of my brain at that particular time, "Cum for me baby", was all I could muster, as I dove back inward, latching my mouth against her clit.

I have never been witness to another woman's orgasm, but it was quite different than my own. Her hands yanked at my hair, as her thighs began to quake and clamp against the side of my head. Wetness poured out of her, as I could feel the quakes of emotion crash over her body. The pain from her fists in my hair was excruciating, but it was a small price to pay for the thundering orgasm I had given my crush.

We made love for several hours after that, and I was 100% certain it wasn't the last time I would partake in such a rendezvous. I had cheated on my husband, and satisfied a thirst I never knew I had. From this moment on, I felt like I had a new purpose in life, and a new skill that I could hone.

I would never be the same after that night with Liz Thomas. After crossing such a threshold, I was assured it was for the better.