All Comments on 'Sundown Ch. 02'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
What A Dipshit!

This guy needs his head examined. She was a whore. Period. Once a whore always a whore. No matter how powerful love is it can't change reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bizarre

There are some goofy stories on this site and this is in the top ten. See Rob's comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Everybody has a price I guess

Found the price of Hubbie's high moral standards. 1 Mustang GT. Now Hubbie may sit back and think, "I would like a nice new split level house too." In for a penny, in for a pound. Hey Mary, better lube up that twat and get a comfy mattress ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no wonder

no wonder the world is fuck up, if we all thought like this author; wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a bad effort

Seriously. Not a bad attempt. The concept was plausible. Writing style passable. Unfortunately the plot was ridiculous.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
The story dragged on and on

because he wouldn't talk with her. If you use a vehicle like this you better make sure she has something amazing to talk about eventually. She didn't. She borrowed money from a really bad guy and then, because John loved the car so much, she becomes a whore to pay off her debt. She never talks to her husband about the problem. This is a woman being dumb to the max. Did she really think that telling him this would make things work out. Well, apparently it worked because he is even dumber than she is. He can't stand to be around her and then this idiot tells her tale and everything is all right. And the kissed frog becomes a prince. I didn't realize this was a fantasy story. Also, what is with everyone fainting and ending up incapacitated or in the hospital. Over and over. Every time something challenging comes up, someone passes out. All this does is artificially drag out the story. I don't think I have ever seen someone pass out from stress in my life. I worked in a hospital for 5 years and people came in stressed to the max because their loved ones had been injured or were very ill. Sure they were upset but no one passed out. Yet both of these characters can't walk across a room without falling on the floor. Sorry, use it once and I can accept it but not repeatedly. I get it that you were trying to drag out the tension of them not being able to communicate but you need a more plausible vehicle.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 13 years ago
Stupid ending

The story reads well, but the ending was puke. And having babies at 46 and 50?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice try

Im glad you finished out the story , All I can say is keep writing . It was a tad bit too long and forced me to start skimming to get to anything of interest . Part one was much better read .

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
"Ordinary People" like John and Mary . . . I really enjoyed your story . . .

And I thank you. If you meant to paint Mary as truly "A Woman In Love", then I applaud you as I felt tears in my eyes as she expresssed her thoughts and feelings. I didn't really care for the 2 movies in quotes that I mentioned here. But I loved your story of 2 ordinary people John & Mary, a woman in love. I hope you will write more and I look forward to it.

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
I waited till I finished before writing. Your name should styart with STRANG

because that what your story is. You tried to put a song to a story and failed. You made the characters stupid rednecks..Oh lordy I want to buy a muistang for Billy Bob and I'll sell my raunchy old cunt to do it. Man are you for real. The husband is a wimp..crying and getting drunk (after only three drinks. He is not special forces.( I was Ranger) Spoecial forces was mostly in the head and he just dosn't have the head.. She's a whore and he's a wimp..what more is there to say..If I could give it a minus I would..A one has to suffice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load

of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb

This is just about the dumbest piece I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i hate you...

this was such bullshit. what the fuck is wrong with you that you think this is a good story? goddammit, im tired of this stupid fucking stories! why cant someone write story that has a good fucking ending? and why does all these mothefuckers think its just the guys poor little ego got bruised and now hes upset. how fucking stupid is mary? she fucks im assuming dozens of guys just to get his fucking car and hes okay with it after some time alone? i hate you and i hope you stop writing because like the guy said, you 're just a JPB wannabe and i fucking hate him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

Your story had its weaknesses, but it was well written. Was it the ending that I might find plasible? Perhaps not, but it was your ending and that is all that counts.

What I find interesting is the rather strange comments about hate from some of the readers. why read a story that you hate? Why bother with posting after one has read it, if all one can feel is hate.

But one thing is sure the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference and the comments are NOT indifferent.

I look forward to more of your stories. I am sure you will continue to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you StangStar06!

We appreciate your efforts. Perhaps you might write another story, when you return from whatever planet you're on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
crap

she's a self described whore... and a cheap one to boot. THERE ISN'T A SINGLE GUY IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD TAKE HER BACK, OR EVEN WANT TO. This story is just silly.

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
gee

is this really real as they say ..what a crock of shit..take the car n run ...if you have to leave the car n run....who would ever want to stay with a whore that was the town punch board ...not without some revenge ..say fucking a whole town by yourself also

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 13 years ago
reads like a demented fairy tale

Not at all realistic. To me it reads like a fairy tale about absolute love or what they called in the princess bride "true love." In this case it happens to be the true love of a homicidal husband for a stupid whore, but true love none the less. She became a whore out of her love for him. He murdered because of his love of her. And then they got back together again because they would die if they were separated. Actually it was kind of sweet, but obviously from the above comments, not everyone's cup of tea. Keep writing and good luck, and thanks for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I thought I was going to like the ending after Chapter One.

BUT THIS REALLY TURNED OUT TO BE ONE DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. You might want to find a better use for your time.. Where is PAPATOAD when we need him?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I enjoyed the read

The story held my interest and was well edited, and easy to follow.

A nice story, well done. Thanks

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A good effort

But, yeah it needed some work. It was a little to contrived to be real. I know fiction has to suspend disbelief but you did stretch it a bit.

My biggest complaint was Mary's insistence that what she felt was love. What you described was in no way love but more along the lines of clinical obsession (which would have been a great title!). People who love another person don't usually go to the lengths she did. And the whole Sundown thing was a bit far-fetched.

But, all in all a good effort. Keep trying and maybe get an editor to help.

Regards

C

ohioohioover 13 years ago
nice try, but...

I like the emotional power in the story, and I hope you'll keep writing.

However:

The degree of implausibility in the story is simply hopeless. Okay, fine that she'd go into debt to get her husband his dream car--but that she'd whore herself out to some scumbag, rather than tell her husband the situation and let them work it out together? Utterly, completely, totally, ridiculous and unbelieveable. Sorry.

ohio

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great premise

Usually I would consider the guy would have to be lacking to take back a cheating wife but this story lets me make the stretch to understand the possibility. My only comment would be you wrapped it up to fast. I'm no writer that's for sure though I wish i was but I would have liked the same detail and word count you gave the build applied to the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a strange puppy you (author) are.

My grandmother would have put you in a grain sack and taken you to the water barrel. Yeah, a wise woman she was.

toesmantoesmanover 13 years ago
Oh, well

What a couple of losers; you have some talent, but it's wasted w/ this tale. She's a whore, & he's a wimp, who apparently loves the humiliation. Oh, well!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
What can I say? I liked it.

Maybe it was a little far out, and sure, she actually was a whore instead of just being called one, but I still liked the story. She might not have been the sharpest tool in the box, but she loved her husband. Love covers a wide territory and just because it's not love as most of us would recognize it, doesn't mean it wasn't real. I believed she loved him and he definitely loved her. She sure wouldn't be the first whore to find a good marriage or return to a good marriage after a spell in The Life. It was a happy ending, and regardless of what anybody else might say, I think you're a damned good writer.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I Hope The SEALS Kick Your Ass

Once again we have a pussy writer who wants to portray our veterans as wimps and losers. Not only do they marry whores but they also drives FORDS! Watta bunch of drivel, jump in your Mouse-Bang and move your faggity ass to Canada.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Well written, odd, but well written

If the story had been about logical, mature adults the outcomes would have been very different. Instead it was a look at mistakes people make when they have their heads on sideways. I'm sure the other commenters have never done anything remotely close to a mistake that the attempted to cover up, but I have and I'm grateful that someone took the time to listen and discover the truth. Is/was she a whore? Sure. Can she stop? If the answer is no then it's an addiction and according to AA she has a disease. If the answer is yes, then maybe she should be allowed to do just that, stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ending not a winner.

After reading this ending to your story I was disappointed. I think it would have been better to leave it at the end of chapter 1 and let the wimps make up their own ending and the rest of us face reality that no matter what the reasons for her whoring herself out, this marriage would be over.

The writing was good, but the logic of the ending escapes me.

Thanks though for your efforts.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
this is just awful and the ending is Moronic and pathetic

wow this is just awful. The ending is vile. Essentially what we have here is wife that got into debt with a criminal to pay for the husband's car. Then whenr she could not pay it off she HAD to... just HAD fuck LOTS and LOTS of other men

a LOT.

The Husband who up to this point in the story has been filled with rage and hate and anger and murder He hears this story THEN says "well OK Baby lets get back together..."

awful and Moronic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the most wonderful story,ever!

The writer have real talent. The fact that it have elicited comments from such a heavyweights of writers such as "Scorpio" and "DanielQ Steele" attest to that. Thanks for the superb entertainment.

Mr Ross Smrek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF???

Just silly, plain silly...non erotic, no life truth told in this pathetic story. Sorry, not a story, just a random grouping of words...it was unbearably dull and senseless. I could not belive I read the whole thing!

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 13 years ago
I Did Not Enjoy the Story

but that's not the point. The question is, "was it well written?", and the answer is an emphatic 'yes'! Please keep writing - I enjoy reading the work of talented writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is

really, really stupid.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
what Mary needed

Is to have the pussy flushed with anti freeze. He is at an all time high level of cuckoldum.

Ani100Ani100about 13 years ago
I agree with bigchefwayne

I felt the story plot was a let down but the writing was good. I think kissing the Mustang was taking the suspension of disbelief too far and missed an opportunity. How could he bear to drive the car (let alone kiss it) after what it cost the marriage? I would have expected him to sell it (or trash it) in order to be able to move on, with or without Mary.

The car was the symbol of the infidelity, the cause and one of his great loves and passions. Surely he had to cut the ties with one or the other? If you wanted him to get back with Mary then he shouldn't have been able to forgive the car, the home wrecker!

Just my 2-pennies worth!

The writing good, as always, the storyline not your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I agree with DanielSteel and Scorpio. Good one. Either these other commenters have never experienced real love as you described, or have terrible issues concerning same. Normal stupid people do stupid things because of emotions like love, hate, pride, revenge, immaturity, lack of self-esteem, fear, anger, etc. Most every commenter I read here wants their favorite story plotline or nothing. Yet all the Authors acknowledge that they can't continuously follow the same old tired story plot time after time. It's tiring enough that the husband is always perfect in these stories and didn't deserve what the deceitful wife does to him. Of course that is what Loving Wives has become.. A gaggle of straying women stories with either 'kick em to the kurb' commenters or commenters that believe in reconciliation for some of the redeemable women. I've noticed the author tries to please both at times and draws the ire of one set or the other. You are a very good writer Stang. Keep it up. I tried to write a couple of stories but got shot down by Editors because I use to many boring or repetitious paragraphs in trying to develope my characters and explain their thoughts. I gave up because I can't just use that standard short story plot and write a story I want to tell. That's why I really like Steele. He creates fiction with characters that are superior and unrealistic so we don't have to dissect the story and condemn the main characters as either wimps or whores or heros and heroines. They can be either at times because they are super characters and can overcome those titles... He continually adds characters to the story so that we don't continually focus on the two he started with. Yet they are always there somewhere. He has done more in one long story and drawn more followers than most. I hope it doesn't end soon either! Well enough from a half-assed writer but avid reader!

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Most superb and entertaining story by an accomplished Author.

No need to dissect the story it self,it is what it is,and reflects what the Author wanted to portray exactly.

What you should comment to is the consummate skill this Author lead us thru his story. As a matter of fact I thing Stang is too good for this site.

As I read some of the commenter,I have this distinct memory of a wisdom about "throwing pearls before swine" ! And that is what it is.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 13 years ago
OK they did stupid things

BUT

1. People do do stupid things.

2. There'd be no story if they didn't do stupid things.

Excellent story which I thoroughly enjoyed.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Great finish -

Even if the pair of them deserve each other - lol

The thinking they used would be considered very flawed - many real people are very flawed.

If you can get past one other man being in her - ever - the number is not relevant - the reasons are. Hers sucked but were noble in a warped way. There was little or no question she was completely devoted to him even delusional. That is curable too.

Fascinating perspective on a couple of people and the stupidity they get in to.

I am not even a little surprised by Sorpio's take on this story I like they way he thinks too -

Thank you -

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Sorry Dude

But just as a puppy shits on the floor as you wrote in the story. The whore, correction prostitute, wife shit in his mouth and he gladly ate it. We can only imagine the internal laughter from her as he stands there holding his baby that was conceived in a very Public Pussy!! Great attempt to redeem her but it didn't work! Just another old hag of a whore in this case. Still a fan of how you write (just not a fan of this story)

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Correction

The pussy was Arlienns. So I guess the was no laughter

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
MASSIVE DISAPOINTMENT!!

OK i love your stories....lotza pathos and emotion, funny and sometimes dark...but GAWD i hated this story....i couldnt bare to read most of it after the first third and just kinda skipped thru the rest and that was enuff to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

NO LOVE is strong enough or deep enough to forgive what his lyin ass whorin slut wife did, and the fact that your character did was just frikken annoying!! and COMPLETELY unbelievable

!!

you may have just ruined one of my fav gordon lightfoot songs....after doing such a good job on the other one i read. if this had bin the wreck of the edmond fitzgerald i would have had to cum hunting you with torture instruments.....anyone ruins that song for me is a dead person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mary needs to take the dirt nap also.

Crap! Wimp cuckold story. Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story doesn't make sense.

The wife gets drilled more times than a Texas oil field for a car? She knows how much hubby loves her, and presumably, what it would do to him if he ever found out

He must really love that car, because he actually let the whore back into his life.

She apparently doesn't require the Johns to use a condom - now that's true love.

Who knows what virulant soup was boiling away in that love tunnel? Brings to mind another Lightfoot song: "That's What You Get for Lovin' Me." Sorry, Stang, it just doesn't work.

.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
it's ok

since it was a nice stang she was whoreing for and not some fing camaro from government motors i can see how he forgave her. but he did not need a turkey baster - he could have done arlene himself and saved the fee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have read a lot of your stories and this is the worst

No mention of disease, her bareback sex, the fact is a whore is a whore no matter why. Pure bullshit he went back to her. The cop was right he was totally emasculated....... There was no vindication of her actions in the story and the reconciliation at any cost is to damn obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not a

good story

not good at all

2 stars

Hotfoot222Hotfoot222almost 12 years ago
I liked it

Yes, unrealistic, but, if you want real, you'd be with your mate, and not on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

She spent the entire time rationalizing away what she did as okay, because of the extenuating circumstances. Who would trade their loving wife for a car? Who would accept and tolerate their wife screwing for money to pay off that car. Yet she never loved or trusted him enough to allow him to be in on either decision. He loved her enough to commit murder over losing her, and she pissed all over him. It doesn't really make sense, after he's taken that leap, and killed another man, that he would still love her enough to completely ignore everything she (and he) has done and go back to her.

There are clueless and outright nasty wives scattered all over the Loving Wives categories, but I think this is the first time I've read about a man being retarded enough to buy into all the cheap excuses for prostitution. It's creative and different, but doesn't really work for this story. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure Love

Most readers did not really see what Stang was trying to say in this story.

I have read most of Stang's stories to see how he feels about cars especially Mustangs. And I guess the main character reflected the author's love for his Mustang.

And Mary's love for her husband was so great she may have overdone what she did to get the money, but it doesn't make it any less sublime because she did it to make her husband happy.

My bit of negative is the title, Sundown. He was a very minor character and his name does not really convey the essence of the story.

Thanks Stang. As always 5*****

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
This was a dud

Shallow worthless people. I don't care how much you love a material item it does not trump respect and the main characters in this story have no self respect. This story started out in part one as a ***** and ended as a *. I gave you ** for the writing and then told one way for the message. Worst story from a good author that I have ever read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid story

Pure driveling bs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it a good rating, of course, BUT...

I hated Mary's explanation and I hated him for taking her back. Better to be alone rather that be with a whore (unless, of course, she was already a whore and you went into the relationship knowing that). I have known some good whores back when I was driving a cab in LR in the mid-sixties. And some sorry ones, too. The ones that gave a million dollars worth away and though the sun shone out of their ass, give me a hard-working honest whore over them, anytime. I've know a few whores that made good wives to the men they married, too.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Good but missing something

Reread it a couple of times ....

When he talked about something he had to do during that week and the build up to have it culminate into standing with open arms ....

Huh?

That one act demeaned the remainder of the story.

Good write but a plot let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People are screwed up

This story best illustrates the fact that this is a world of fucked up people. It seems everyone has their flaws and quirks. Some love Mustangs a little too much and some cheat on their spouses. Whatever the case, we are screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
C'mon, Man!

I usually enjoy your stories; you're one of my favorite writers on this site. I'm even a Mustang fan (I've owned 11 through the years) but this one blew. If my wife said she was hooking in some cheap motel (or anywhere else) to pay for a fucking car I'd put a match to the fucker with her locked in the trunk. Way too contrived and unbelieveable to even pass for escapism.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Wimpy!

Wimpy.... That's his hallmark.... At times its difficult to understand the difference between Matt moreau and Stang as more or less they are the same, with the only difference being that Stang is more polished and does not make his men as wumpy as matt does... but you can feel the intend is the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce on the grounds of stupidity

A whore for a mustang?

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Read Through

You are one of the best writers on this site. You are also probably a nice guy. The trouble is, that nice people DO NOT cheat. It is a contradiction in terms. This story was weak because if a wife loved her husband this much, she would never cheat on him. She might steal for him, I have seen that happen. If he was a pimp, she might fuck for him. In this case the plot was stretched too thin. There are NO circumstances where a spouse could ever cheat and be considered a good person. The only type of sex outside of marriage that should not kill a marriage is sadly - rape. "Swingers" I do not count as married. They can say what they like, but it ain't a marriage if they do it with everybody. It is just sleazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh yeah, now this story I kind of hated...

Ok, the fact that he stabbed the guy was great... and him just up and leaving is believable... but the thought that he would still LOVE that car after finding out his wife became a whole as a result off getting it for him...??? He should have destroyed the car...

And the idea that she would fuck men to pay for the car...??

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Why are these women so dumb?

Did Sundown have a loan note? If he did and she signed it without reading it she's a moron, and if he didn't than she didn't have to pay him squat.

And why do so many of these stories complain about the husband's "fragile ego"? Goddess knows if the HUSBAND was the cheat she'd cut his balls off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
? ? ?

.....bill

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
(continued)...hahahahahaha

Okay, this is a very early Stang story. This second chapter of attempted rational thought and reason he doesn't even bother including anymore.

He has learned what misogynist poison his BTB fans demand and he keeps feeding it to them .

Stang's body of work, brings to mind, the image of a momma vulture feeding vomited carrion to a nest full of squawking fledglings.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
According to this story any wife that sells her pussy for whatever reason...

...can just tell her husband that it was to buy him something he really wanted and not even admit that she was too stupid to come to him with her problem. "I just lay there and thought of you while they fucked me, no, I never got checked for STDs, I love you honey, you must understand, I will always love you" (and other pure shit words). Take her back, Hell, NO. Kill her, good chance. Shades of Mark Moreau. One of your very worst, I guess since it was just your second and that you have done much better since, I guess we will forget this story and charge it off to inexperience.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
I usually like your stories

But this one was not your finest work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a whore is a whore no matter the reason why its a 1*

the medical risk alone aren't worth it. And in such a small town anyone she fucked would know her and him, sorry ditch the bitch and move on. Smacks of reconciliation at any cost RRAC.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I SEE HE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT

with all those hints and clues who couldn't. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awful

Too unbelievable.

Being a whore for a pimp?

I suppose there are people like that but really.

This is beyond even some of the most fanatical reconciliation at any cost writers.

So sordid. Such lack of self respect by the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gross ending

A man taking back his whore wife that worked for a pimp? No, a little unbelievable until your Matt.

When I caught my own wife on my lunch break after getting a warning, she was on the living room couch, with a coworker pounding between her legs, I just turned on my heel, went out to my old Toyota Corolla and drove away. The last time I saw the whore was when she was running out the door after me, naked. I went directly to my workplace, got a severance check and drove away. She was just coming in the parking lot as I was going out the other side and didn't see me.

Like John, 3 days later I was, in my case, 1200 miles away. That's when my Corolla gave out. I sold it for scrap in Boise Idaho and with the $200 I got from it, I ate while I looked for a job. In 24 hours I was washing dishes, in a week was helping out the cook and in a year was the head cook. Five years later I opened my first restaurant and after 10 years, had opened two more in Boise, one in Twin Falls and two more in both Pocatello and Idaho Falls.

I didn't contact my family for five years. They had always stood by her against even me, their son and I figured nothing would change. It turned out, my ex told them she had made a terrible mistake during a lapse in judgment and wanted to make it up to me. After three years, she finally divorced me and a year later, married another guy.

It's been 15 years since I've been to my hometown. I think about going there and visiting but I'm married to both my job and the most beautiful woman I ever saw. We never had children, we have eight restaurants in Idaho and now we've branched out to three more States, Wa, Or, and Montana and have 17 restaurants now. We're not rich, but we make do. Oh, who am I kidding, compared to where we started out, we're filthy rich! The woman I married was a waitress I hired away from a competitor and ended up falling in love. Her family is in the Thesaurus next to the phrase, "Dirt Poor".

Last year my book keeper said we pulled in around $50M between all the restaurants. Now we've had an offer for all of them from a much larger chain. It looks like instead of working, in about a year or so, I believe we're going to buy a little Island in the South Pacific I've had my eyes on for a couple years!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Totally disappointed on how this story turned out. Taking back and reproducing with a skank whore does not seem to be the right option. Oh well.

no rating

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
why all doofus anon's complaining here

whore & slut know the diffrence?

same as a Job & a choice, she did what she did out of foolish fear, she was extremely naive yet hard headed.

No doubt adultery was committed but what either party felt & did was justified, am not saying it was right, only understandable not acceptable.

its very difficult for a spouse to forgive adultery, may be its safer to divorce then live with bitterness & hate,

in this case, she was abused as a slave, so the husband could allow a sliver of hope to grow & mend his shattered heart & ego.

in the end we really dont know what we would do if we face a similar situation, various probabilities exist, its More Quantum & Heisenberg's uncertainty, if we are faced with a situation, do we always do what we said we would do?, or do we do something else because of what we said we would do?

its all crap= life[a series of shitstorms] we got make the best with the hand we've been dealt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Cuck love story"

What would have damaged this marriage more: 1. Telling her husband as soon as she got in trouble with the loan shark? 2. Keeping it a secrete and hooking to pay off debt? A guy has to be nuts to go back into a relationship that has no communication, trust or respect. He deserves whatever he gets the second time around.

duckyaceduckyacealmost 8 years ago
bated this

I would have slapped her man left for good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING?

I love reconciliation! I believe that everyone on this beautiful earth should get a second chance! I also love romance and there is that! Beautiful story! 100% OF READING ENJOYMENT! ......Love you all GREG! BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pure bullshit!

1 star for a goddamned stupid story.

I guess being married to the town whore is ok as long as her ass is buying you a fucking car!

Un fucking real and a pathetic effort from a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's an incredibly stupid cunt and he's a dumb fuck for going back to her.

A wife who truly LOVES her husband would NEVER fuck another man or be a pimp's whore for ANY reason. ESPECIALLY in a small town where people would start knowing about it by the time she'd fucked twenty men. A wife who loves her husband would go to him and tell him what her predicament was and they'd figure out something TOGETHER.... for instance duuuhhhh a BANK LOAN. ...... NOT make a deal to sell her cunt and fuck whoever comes through the door BAREBACK, the way she did the guy she pushed off, telling him that he couldn't shoot his cum into her..... saying that "only her hu.... " could. ..... The guy was an asshole for going back to her. He should have fucked her cousin for a couple of weeks, hid out until after his wife had showed up and left to go hunting for him and then come back and fucked her cousin for two or three more months before moving on.

Another question that was never raised when it was mentioned that Sundown preferred black women was: "In those two weeks you were getting paid for fucking other men, how many of those men were black and fucked their black cocks into you? Are you going to tell me that you made all of THEM pull out and not cum in you??"

Anyone who agrees with him accepting what she did and taking her back is a Goddamned fool. The men he saw her fucking on those videos will never leave his visual recall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whuh?!?

A whore and a dummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stangstar the cuck?

What a waste and I thought u were a good writer but i guess your t just another closet cuck

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Delusional Trash

If you want to write this delusional trash, stick it in fetish or humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disrespectful

Not writing this as a parody means you expected people to buy into this scenario.

You really must think people are all stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm a huge Stang fan, but this was not even close to decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid RAAC

I almost threw up my meal. Disgusting bunch of crap. So full of crap. Stupid RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ jimbo103

If you find this story good, why don't you rent your wife to earn some cash?

You're at least as stupid as the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously

That was truly trash. his wife became a whore instead of talking it out.

The happy cuckolds Stangstarr writes about at times are silly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big fan of SS06 normally.....

But to use an anology close to his heart - this one is misfiring on ALL cylinders.

If you don't divorce her for being a whore then surely you should for the terminal stupidity she displayed.

And since he didn't leave her the terminal stupidy must be contagious.

Sheesh.... very unsatisfying SS06 story.

ewray321ewray321almost 6 years ago
A Story

The way I look at this is its a story of fiction. So although I do not agree with staying with her I look at how well it was written and how it made me almost want to forgive her and how much the story kept my attention and entertained me. Great writing.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Disappointed

I normally like StangStar's work, but this one irritated the shit out of me. Seriously...One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

B.S. If there was any trust in their marriage she would've told him about the blackmail right away, rather than turning into a whore.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
Revelation was super weak

Seriously, she decided fucking multiple men daily was a better option than admitting to her husband that she took out a stupid loan? I actually like reconciliation in some stories like this, where there's more going on than the spouse or reader understand yet. And that's the fucking revelation?? She decided to become a prostitute rather than tell her husband that they owe money to some dipshit?

Here's a crazy idea. Why didn't she get a fucking job. Like an actual job. Not a soul crushing marriage destroying job.

This made no sense mate. Of all the things Sundown could have been blackmailing or coercing her with, a fucking loan? Who cares if it was to pay for a Mustang for her husband, this bitch is retarded.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not the best

A lot of random coincidence there with Arlene being Mary's cousin. Not the best reconciliation, but I still liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Realistic to Me

Like Any Man wouldn't kick her to the Curb .. Then head to Vegas .Heck She Slept with 2 guys a day or 50 guys a month .. Remember She did get weekends Off .. Can You Spell STD's

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
I missed the part where they got rich.

An in-vitro fertilization will cost as much or more than a $10K down payment on a car. I guess Mary has some some more work to do.

Sundown is a great choice for Loving Wives: The real Sundown was Brian Good of the Good Brothers, who repaid Lightfoot's support by messing around with his partner.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well

you need at least a half ass explanation for the coincidence of running into his wife's cousin. You also need a MUCH better excuse for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is...

Really awful. I know its an earlier work but this is really bad. I sort of get the concept but the editor needed to save the writer from himself.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

It all boils down to him being nothing but a wimpy cuckold! I wish I could give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"your little ego is bruised"

along with the usual blubbering, needy, weak LW husband and the tired "baby makes everything alright" trope earn this a -100 stars. Almost all the authors here are feminized men.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Rick

Of all the gin joints in all the world...

Seriously, he accidentally lands in her cousin's diner?

Bottom line, she's too stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

Nice fencing tie in. If I was him, I'd want credit for killing Sundown. After all, it was self defense.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Tangleweed

Nice screen name.

I did a little googling. Apparently everyone, including Belushi and "The Band" messed around with Gordon's partner and Gordon was cheating on a wife when he messed around with her if Wiki is to be believed. She did do time for giving John the fatal dose.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous