All Comments on 'Sunny'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
JazHazJazHazover 8 years ago
I stopped reading just before the sex - 4 stars so far

I wanted to say that I was enjoying the build up very much. You're a talented writer. Keep writing, and write some non-erotic fiction too.

Now I'm turning back to where I left off!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 8 years ago
Very Nice Indeed!

This was by far one of the most enjoyable stories I have read on here in quite awhile. It almost seemed like you were writing it as it was happening. So realistic, and so 'hot' for lack of a better word. Wish this would happen to me before I die... Sounded like paradise.

JazHazJazHazover 8 years ago
After the sex - 5 stars

Unfortunately I cannot change the star score. However be assured this is a five star story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate it when

They by stuff being said removes any chance of there ever being babies like if they just didnt have any but was physically able too i would be fine with it

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
A very pleasant surprise

To be completely honest I didn't expect much of this story, expected it to be the usual yada yada yada let's bang, but imagine me with a surprised face by page 4 with their date. It turned out to be a very loving story where the love and compassion came from way back when their actions shouldn't mean much but haunted them for 30+ years.

Loved the progression and pacing of the story, the development of their feelings from hate to compassion to care to pure love, character growth and very important insight into their thoughts and decision making process, the humour and their bonding over it, the final acceptance and realisation from their mother only made the whole ordeal so much more potent. It might come as as upraise but the best part was the build-up as it gave room for them to shine and weight the decisions they were about to make. Plus a date so sweet deserved being put on paper!

Than you for posting this and making my day!

I gave you a 5* rating and plan to re-read it rather soon, just to enjoy the cozy feels :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best...

Too bad I couldn't go for six stars. This is the best story of its type I've read in a while. Technically, an anatomical correction would make perfection- a hysterectomy done for cervical cancer removes the cervix so that bumping the cervix is a no go.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
Amazing

Really one of the best new stories I've read recently.

sqdobberssqdobbersover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Very glad to see that you're still writing and posting to Literotica. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you! eddeting!

Thank you for an fantastic story! And thanks for GOOD eddeting! And thanks for using proper English, witch sadly is missing from allot of text on the Internet!

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
There is really only one thing

that needs to be said about this story. EXCELLENT! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story!

I usually would get bored and quit reading a story like this, too long, too slow of a build up...but this was very well written and very erotic. I loved it, great job, keep writing!

bripash33bripash33over 8 years ago

Excellent story 5++. It was a love story as much as a sex story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, perfect story. It made me laugh and it made me cry a little.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Very well done!

A slow passionate build up to a great ending of a great story!

latin_loverlatin_loverover 8 years ago
Amazing!

A beautiful story. Two real, fully developed characters in a well-paced narration. The dialogue was natural and believable. I loved watching the way the story developed. I will definitely start reading your other work.

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 8 years ago
Good, But...

Yes, this was a very well written story and I enjoyed it a great deal, but it has flaws. How many stories have you written, and still haven’t figured out the difference between come and cum? C’mon, man! Am I being nitpicky? Yes I am! Please note the look of concern on my face. Also, there is no reason what-so-EVER for you to mention Sunny’s name constantly. We know the players. There are only two of you. Seriously, when you’re talking to someone, do you call them by name every sentence?

“Hey Jim, how’s it going?”

“Doing great Bob, and yourself?”

“Things are great, Jim, my wife and I are having our third child.”

“That’s great, Bob! Congrats!”

“Thanks Jim, that means a lot!”

SUNNY started shivering and quaking, "Oh god Seels, I'm COMING again, oooohhh, ohhhh, ahhh, oh god, unghhh..." SUNNY collapsed on me, lapsing into gibberish.

Yes, I KNOW it wasn’t done EVERY sentence, but it was done enough to make it really annoying. And thank you for not using the "C" word. Yes, I typed "C" and not used the full word, because it'd be really stupid to say something like, "Thank you for not using the "F" word. I hate that fuckin word, and fuckin people use it way too fuckin often."

There were other issues, but I’ve said enough already.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

If I could give you more stars I would. I don't think there's anything wrong with incest romance as long as both are adults.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 8 years ago
Okay

A well written story but I wish when both Sunny and her brother met again after years of being estranged you did not have them instantly acting like friends. It felt weird having the brother say how much he missed her when everything up until that point would indicate he should not/did not miss her. I would have preferred a slower transition than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome

You have a natural way of making a story come alive! I look forward to future articles....keep up the good work!!

GoodkatGoodkatover 8 years ago
5 stars.

Well written and I did enjoy it but I think I have to agree with GingerCat1.

The transition from estrangement to complete forgiveness was just a little too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story....

but the ending seemed rushed. I disagree with the comment that brothers cannot forgive that quickly. My sister and I have a love hate relationship and have fought for years and then the next thing you know we act like nothing ever happened. We don't fuck though and never will.

5 stars

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Overall very good.

Your story was generally well written and I mostly enjoyed it. I don't agree that Seeley overcame his 'hatred' for his big sister too quickly. He didn't hate her the way I see it. I think he was angry with her and very hurt that the woman he adored rejected him so completely. Seeing her again just brought all of the old feelings back. That's not so hard to believe. I did have a problem with the dialogue in places being unnatural, but could overlook that. I also thought the epilogue was unnecessary - if mom and dad hadn't caught them you could have left it open for a future sequel story. It's your choice, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Absolutely LOVED IT!!!!!

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A very good, enjoyable, believable story.

What many don't understand is that, as in this story, what we take or express as anger is not. Most of us, to one degree or another, are unable to adequately recognize or express our own frustrations, especially with those we love. Those frustrations, sadly, usually end up being perceived or vented as anger. Once I recognized it in myself, it was very easy to recognize it in others. If (VERY big IF) I say anything, some get it and some don't. Five stars and a Favorite.

HappyMike01HappyMike01over 8 years ago
Two thumbs UP

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not so fast!

I have to agree that the reconciliation happened way too quickly. They spent so much time apart, that it didn't seem believable that they would reconnect in essentially one day. Other parts of their interactions also felt a little forced, especially the overuse of their names. Gave it 4*'s though, good read overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rich story

This story is more than just an erotic read. There were times during this that I forgot I was reading porn, you went much deeper than just brother/sister relationships that develop inappropriately, you went into detailed backstory, rich plot, and genuinely plausible scenarios. I must agree that their love grew unrealistically fast, but, honestly, this is quality work. The only other major problem I could see with this piece is the age of the characters. Seeley and sunny must be In their late-thirties and forties respectively for the plot to be accurate, and if this is the case, they would be getting a little bit old to have the future raunchy sex life they have planned. Other than that, you have done an outstanding job on this piece and have earned 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

I get pretty tired of the sex marathons betwixt siblings with little or no dialogue and usually give those with little lot twos and r=threes with the occaisional 4

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years ago
Good story, but...

...but considering that you had both an editor and a proofreader, there are still some issues there. Mostly the spelling of 'OK', or alternatively 'okay', but not 'Ok'. Incidentally, that word is way overused. And there's REALLY a lot of giggling and chuckling going on.

A second point is how to write dialogue.

"I love you." She said. - incorrect

"I love you,"she said. - correct

As others have mentioned, the story is sweet and about love. In regards to storytelling, there's very little to complain about. Too bad they can't have kids, but it's an original way of dealing with that thorny issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story. One problem

The switch from platonic sibling emotions to romantic love didn't seem to have much motivation. You had the setup in two people who didn't know each other as adults, but you didn't build the emotional journey that would take them from sibs desperately wanting to reconnect to adults that found fulfillment in each other. A bit of a missed opportunity. I suggest a rewrite. The story and characters are good enough to be worth the effort.

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
dynamite

good story would love a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reaction

It was hard to read.... what with the tears almost blocking my vision. And I am a man in my 70s! Mind you, I feel around 30 years younger, and I would LOVE someone like Sunny in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story...

...could've been better. Needed both more character & more emotional development. Also the end was rushed. I agree with anon from 03/06/16 ("Good story. One Problem"). A rewrite might do the charm. Both the lead characters deserve as much. Today 4*..

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very nice 5 * story

BUT I agree way too much was left out. Another chapter to finish or at least an epilog could make this a great story. But it goes in the trash heap as a very good, but not even close to one of the great ones it promises and should have been. SO shame on you author for killing the story in the end!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Nice story. I'm glad that Sonny and Seeley managed to repair the rift caused when they were both young although it was depressing that they wasted so many years before they realised their love for each other.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 star story

this is a very well written, well-told story. i like the long, almost never ending tease. it was fantastic. And the sex was very sexy. well-done. i know you haven't written in a while, but a follow-up here, as others have suggested as well, would be great. their lives in Charleston, their parents, etc. hopefully you'll give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was ok

no babies was a big turn off, shaved pussy another. why do women want to look like a kid??? I prefer a woman. but men are absolute wimps today. even women complain about it...there are no men out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice 4 stars

not being able to have a baby lost a star. incest babies have a VERY low chance of abnormalities unless there is a known family defect. just slightly higher than the national average < 4%...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow, it's sad to have to say this, but look everyone! Look!! A story written by someone that has obviously had a real sex life! In the real 3-d flesh and blood world!! Can you believe it?!?

Lol. Seriously, no kidding, seems like a large chunk of the stories you read are either written by virgin teens, virgin adults or someone who had sex once in the back seat and now years later think that makes them knowledgeable, lol.

I laughed when she scooted up the bed to get away from him after her orgasm! Don't think I've ever seen anyone write that before, but Sooo true!! My wife doing that after the first few times I'd gone down on her, then me grabbing her hips to pull her back, then her pushing her hands into my face, pulling her legs up and putting her feet in my shoulders to push me away, saying 'nononono!!!'. Me laughing, 'are you sure?'

Her, 'you DO want to have sex tonight, don't you?'. Ahem. 'yes ma'am!'

Hehe. The story was amazingly well paced, and a joy to read! As well planned as she was, I'm surprised she didn't make sure to call Mom and make sure she called when they were on their way home!

Well done, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read this multiple times. One of my favorites. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have an estranged sibling and I don't feel like that's a natural reaction:

"She got a big grin on her face before breaking into laughter, sounding truly amused. "Come on Seeley, the question wasn't that hard, was it?"

"Her grin and laughter was infectious. I laughed along with her.

After all, he doesn't like her and and doesn't trust her (certainly not at that point), so surely he would have reacted at least indifferently maybe even hostile? (I know that's how I would react at best....

So the transit was too easy and too fast. Otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But too much talk. And the talking is urealistic.

Sex, except for the talking, rushes by with too few details.

And never does she explore his cock and his balls with her hands to get to know them. And neither seems to wonder whether what they're doing to the other really feels good.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous