All Comments on 'Super Wimp Ch. 04-05'

by Skip1934a

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story has a lot of holes in it

she keeps on telling him that she loves him, but she was helping the con man steal his money and was gonna run off with him. not even a super duper whimp would put up with that. and it wasnt even mentioned to her after he filed for divorce

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
This time Harry and I agree

I had to drag myself through this story because the writing is bad. The dialog feels contrived, the plot is convoluted and not credible, and the ending is sophomoric, at best.

The authorship is sub-par: too much verbiage spent telling us, rather than showing us. Evidently, the con man is supposed to the central conflict in the tale but then why does the author play up the wife's sex-capades? It's confusing and adds little to the story. The conclusion smacks of deus ex machina and that is never good. The detailed harrangue on the joys of grace clanks discordantly with the rest of the tale, leaving one feeling disoriented. I get plenty of disorientation from commercial television, I don't need it in my fiction.

As it's the end of summer in my neck of the woods, here's a 25 for your effort. Excellent fiction this is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Two of them

They deserve each other, and the entire premise of your "grace" is moronic at best. I'd give it less than zero if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's a good story that could be continued

This story is well written and has a strong human touch. It shows a warmth expressed by Skip toward Sandy. The story might be continued if "Skip" so wished. Perhaps having Sandy become a very relgious person (she's already a loving person); perhaps even becoming a nun. As a nun, she could helping other souls in need of guidance.

Nicely done

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intereesting

I actually enjoyed the ending. I agree with some that you're still developing as a writer, but since I spend more time chatting and talking with you than they do, I also understand that this is a new avenue of expression for you.

I think you ended this where it needed to be ended, and the fact that Skip wasn't a bad guy in the end, or even so much of a wimp, was a nice touch. Sandy I could have lived without ever reading about, but overall, you did a great job with this first story, and I wonder what you'll do with the next story you write.

Don't worry too much about the naysayers. LW is a hell of a category to start out in, and I really think it was a story that was a challenge, especially to a first time author. You did it, that's the important thing, and you worked within the original idea you had set out for yourself. Congratulations on getting over the first hurdle of puttign a story out there, and use it as a learning tool, not a discouragement.

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Everyone has an opinion...

but not all are equal. I did enjoy the story of one man's growth. It is uneven and there is more wandering than I like. However, this is a more than worthy entry into the LW category. The basic plot is sound and I think the characters remain true if a bit flat.

I would like to have seen more emotion from the husband and a bit more depth by the wife. I actually found the wife to be an interesting character. What she did was vile, but she isn't a totally vile person. Just one with weak character, morals and empathy.

I did find it difficult to resovle the difference in the blatant cheater in the first of the story with the one who wanted to go to church at the end. I decided that the woman was basically shallow in everything. Her love was shallow and so was her attention span and commitment.

All in all, I think this story could have been helped by more beta readers and the author putting it back in the bottom drawer for a few days before posting. I would also recommend that you finish writing your next before you begin posting... if you didn't do that in this case.

Finally, I do hope you post again. I liked the theme and I liked the resolution.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

I really think that this was a very good story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A waste of time

There are many things I could say about this story but in the end it boils down to being complete crap. The male lead is too stupid to live. The female is too unpleasant to live with. The writer should get a life and stop wasting his time writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This Is A Very Good Story!

Although I didn't expect anything special when I started reading your story. I must say that I was both surprised and pleased at the way you developed and ended it.

The facts are that the comments you have received is a statament,at least in my mind, of your strength in developing a couple of very human characters.

Keep writing!

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
double standard,which is it going to be

grace or wimp.this about grace is used in church and the wimp is used for sex site.you can't serve two gods.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Big Difference

That was incredible I`m hoping skip finds someone thta wont treat him like a wimp.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
grace or fool,keep doing the same thing over

she keep fucking other men,while married.are you giving her grace or you being a bigger fool.they broke the law and he could have kill you,make be the next time they might hurt someone.writer being like on female adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a minute

It took me a minute to read this and i wasted my time it took you a couple of minutes to write it and you wasted your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a minute

It took me a minute to read this and i wasted my time it took you a couple of minutes to write it and you wasted your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
shit!

shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I WAS RIGHT HE IS AN IDIOT...MENTALLY ILL

ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO ...BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
grace?

SHe is up front with her self and he's that nice to someone that so easily walked over him? Sne her out the door and the ability to achieve professional status to support herself.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Thanks for a great story

AND "as life would have it even Sandy was able to turn her life around due in no small part to the help of her best friend, Skip who was at that moment sharing a beer with her husband on the porch while bouncing her daughter on his knee. Sandy as smiling from ear to ear with the thought that Grace would grow up to be a most remarkable human being given the influence of those two strong men sitting on the porch. Yup! No dought about it Everyday you wake up is a great day"

Sorry just couldn't resist adding this, not being a writer please don't laugh

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not bad for a first time story.

You should Google penis size so you will not make stupid statements such as a 9" cock. Almost all are between 5 and 7 inches and maybe 1 percent are 8" or more if correctly measured.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Worst story I have ever read here

I agree with below. You really need to stop writing. You are that bad! And the preaching was total Bull Shit!

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Didn't like it one bit

I agree with below. You really need to stop writing. It really is that bad! And the preaching was total Bull Shit!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HES STILL A WIMP

and now a dumber one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"jails r full"

of BILLYs taking it in the cornhole from Bubba, men that perpetrate violence against women are bitches and treated as such in jail. BILLY is a mascara-wearing fem smoking huge cocks and tossing salads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RePhil. 3 comments, a year apart. From 'a great story' to 'worst story I ever read'.

Was this your road to Damascus moment? Fucking half-wit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
you were right to name you story this

boy wimp doesnt even touch the surface to what he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hate this story with a passion

What man in their right mind would knowingly marry the towns slut? ! I fucking hate your pussy story. First he allows the tramp to fuck other guys , she plots to steal his money, she tells him he's been eating cream pie for years ?! WTF?! And when he finally divorces her he gives $500 grand get the fuck out of here. No real man would do that. I honest to god hated your story with a passion. I'm a chic & I would never respect any man especially my husband who'd allow me to fuck other men & have him eat me with their cum in me that's disgusting... I can't say it enough I hate your stupid story! Please don't write anymore.. I have a feeling your a woman, I pray there's no men like in your stories in real life.... God I hate your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judge Not less ye be Judged

He was not a wimp at all but a true man who showed lots of compasion for his wife. He understoud her needs and still loved her . can some of you do the same. He took his vows made before god very much to the letter but still had the guts to do it and not try to make it harder on them both.

both I and my husband have been though the big D yourselfs before just wish it would have been like this. very good story.

to the man who didn't like it Grow up and face your own Flauts

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

How did I not know I would be dissappointed?

Once a cunt, always a cunt.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
... the money.

He paid her way to much in alimony in my opinion.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
master wimp

such a waste of time. Master wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely stupid!

What kind of mind would write such a dribble. I was hoping the guy would get a pair, but never did. What a waste of time reading this shit. No I didn't enjoy this story. It was pitiful, just fucking pitiful. You got to be the biggest wimp that ever attempted to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I know you don't want insults thrown at you but when you write something like this we really have no choice! You (the author) might be the dumbest mother fucker to ever put on a pair of pants! Oh wait, you don't wear the pants!? Seriously man, how could your fucked up mind even come up with something like this! You say it's not true and only fantasy!? Do you fantasize about all your friends making fun of you for lack of intelligence and balls! This by far the worst thing I have ever read on here and just so I don't sound like I'm not being constructive, here's some advice. You have to have at least one or two characters in a story that people will enjoy reading about! Dude, there was nobody in this story to even consider trying to like! Bottom line is your story sucked and you wasted your time writing because NOBODY liked it!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ANON/JUDGE NOT LESS YE BE JUDGED

I can see why both of you have been divorced before if you think what he did makes him a strong man! Seriously, did you read the same story as the rest of us? So you think it's ok for him to follow his vows to the letter but not the wife!? Then, you say he did the right thing by supporting her in the divorce even after everything she did to him!? What fucking planet did you come from? She used, abused, conned, cheated, cuckolded, humiliated and manipulated him all while helping her con man lover try to steal all his money. Then she gets pissed because she got used by the con man!? She didn't mention anything about the fact that she was cool with him stealing everything from her husband! So now we can add gold digger and liar to her resume of desireable traits. Damn that sounds like the kind of woman I could fall in love with! LMFAO!!! So after all that please explain to all of us how exactly he did the right thing? You sound just like a gold digging slut! I wonder how you could've ever found yourself divorced!?!?

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
Sorry Skip1934a, it's not good

I did not like the story because the main character (your namesake) is a spineless Super Wimp as the title says. She is trash and then you bring the righteous religious bull shit into the story. I'm sorry but there was absolutely nothing I liked about the story.

Better luck next time.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Wow poor guy

The real question is how hard was it for you to flesh out this loser character? Hopefully it wasn't easy. Grace?? Another WACC excuse

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Grace

Guys, the story is called super wimp. You knew what you were getting into when you started to read it. I wish commenters would stop making personal attacks against the authors. They write stories, most of them fiction. Period. Just because you don't like the story doesn't give you the right to attack the person who wrote it.

And second, Grace is not an excuse to be a cuckold. At some time in your life, everyone has experienced Grace. Someone at sometime has given you something that you didn't earn and had no right to have. Just because a person choses to show Grace doesn't make him a wimp. Would I have shown Grace in this situation? Hell no! But that doesn't mean I'm going to judge someone that does. You guys need to log off of this site and seek some professional help. Whoever she was, let her go!!!! Stop letting her still make you angry.

As for the story, I will agree that it wasn't my cup of tea. In this case, I would have rather seen him BTB. I am not knocking your ending though. I liked the lesson of Grace, even if it was an extreme one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There is really not much to say about this except one word. LOSER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CHEAP PUTRID CRAP FOR WIMP CUCKY

UNO ESTRELLA FOR QUITTING WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

where's the revenge it the story. and he was nice to the slut. WTF is that all about

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Skip is too dumb to live

He doesn't seem to be bothered by his wife possibly bringing home STD's and fucks her after paying her to be his ex? Nope, I've went from Sandy needs to die to only Skip.

JackallsJackallsover 9 years ago
Crap

I hate to discourage new writers, but it's really a plotless combination of words. Crap!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Not Grace.... codependence, enablement, complicity

He did her no favors by not taking a stronger stand.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Blah.

"Shit!" Skip exclaimed, his eyes glued to the monitor. "That fucking slut! I've had all I can stomach of this crap." – Why is he so shocked? What did he think she was doing with Greg in their room the other night?

She ADMITS that she can’t be faithful, but doesn’t want him to divorce her? What, does she expect him to ACCEPT her cheating?!

How can you bring up his mother’s suicide, and his father’s hand in it, without telling us more about it?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The wrong on this story...

I can believe that she needed a lot of men to satisfy her...What I can't believe is: She saying she loved him so much, and was preparing herself to help the lover to rob him and then run with him and the money!!!! This ruined all the base of this story...1*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Not as bad as stated here...

...nevertheless it feels incoherent and not very plausivle at times, i.e. He knew his wife had revealed account-information to her lover and had planed to dump her husband and take his money. That is of course worth being tried at court and should have awarded her a few years in jail, right? Nothing happened. She came home and casually as hell presented all facts about her lover, being a con artist and all. Up to then she had tried to hide her cheating ("have been home yesterday" etc. etc.)

Not to mention her having freely given away all those personal account details that were supposed to enable a break.in through that firewall,

At last: Honestly - it could have been a very nice story...but giving her a house and half a million in cash - this idea seems too far fetched, too idiotic to be of any worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unbelievable

This story is so unrealistic........I give it 1*. The wife is plotting to take his money and she screws another man in his house? Then she locks the master bedroom door? I don't fuckin think so. Kick the door in and throw a couple hundred on tha bed so she can fuck somewhere else. Kick her out of tha house (that he owned previously) and to hell with her.......oh yeah, grace my ass.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Ugh

Well chapter two was a bit better than chapter one. But the guy is still an idiot and needs a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He understood grace, that is why he did what he did....

Good story, needs some polish and some transition work so the story flows better. It seemed rushed at the end, I know you were trying to explain the reasons at the end but foreshadowing is a perfectly good tool. Let us see his grace in other aspects of his life, they must have discussed it previously, I can't believe he would not. I also can't believe she did not know his family history enough to try and cover her behavior. I don't believe she would have been so verbal or cruel if she had know and actually cared for him. I would have changed the story to Greg searching around the house while Sandy was otherwise busy (shower, bathroom, etc) then capture Greg's end of a conversation to the scam. That would make it more believable, maybe Greg was searching for a list of passwords etc. That way Sandy would be just a slut but not trying to steal from her husband. Some people are just weak, sex addicts who can't control the compulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can't be for real!!!!!

Any guy that writes this type of tripe has got to be the biggest pussy wiped asshole and moron EVER!!!

I can't see a guy as smart as him being so rich and being such an asshole wimp! If he really had a REAL FRIEND, that friend would have bitch slapped him and told him to grow some balls! And that dribble at the end about grace only works where the offending party is repentant. GIVE ME A BREAK! THIS STORY WAS JUST SHEAR SHIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking shit

Has this poor mother fucker ever had a set of balls. If so, he must have lost them around age 3. This is PATHETIC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

grace my fucking ass. why dont you shove a dildo up his ass. another wimpy author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Understandable

That's mutual love, but an understanding too. She didn't take part in the plot to burn him financially and he is proving that he simply is a stronger man with the means to help.

This isn't a BTB nor a RAAC, it's a good balance thank you.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
overboard

It's overly preachy at the end. The "left as an exercise for the reader" is too forward to be effective. It's almost insulting. I guess this is the clueless guy+FWB ending. I'd load my last save and try for a different one. He did fail to satisfy her slut by thinking love and cock would work alone, and it won't, and he could have made it work if he wasn't the fool he said he wasn't. It's a valid ending, but it's from the rejected pile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He really is a "Super Wimp", or at best a "Sap".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I got kicked out of Seminary when I was a boy,,,

I got kicked out of Columbia Christian College for chasing skirt- my social life got in the way of my education. Grace, and Mercy are both difficult concepts to understand; in this story, the word "grace" definition is the best I've ever read after almost 40 years. "Undeserved Favor". Far simpler than the religious precis' given to the rest of humanity,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley nailed it

Closet cucks and seminary don't mesh - in the Read, Spank, Leave Nasty Comment trinity, #2 seems to be the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author's note:

"Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it"

No. It was lame stupid cuckold crap. With some sort of lecture about morality.

Fuck no.

APB for Craig should have been for a body. And hers as well.

But superwimp rewards her. What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol

If you have information and interpret it to do nothing when it shows you harmful actions toward you. You are far beyond what could be only described as stupid.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Got To Love This Story LOL

His divorce lawyer asks him "is there a reason you don't want to give her 50-50 for the divorce?". Umm, yeah, I'm divorcing the bitch, that means I don't like her anymore. Why would I want to share 50-50 with someone I don't like. Btw, I'm not against financially taking care of someone you're divorcing, but that had to be one of the dumbest lines in any story I've ever read. She should have followed that up with is there a reason you prefer eggs for breakfast instead of shit.

Was there a reason why Sandy wasn't arrested as well? I mean she was definitely a co-conspirator with the con as she knew about it and was aiding Greg. But trying to make sense of that in this very poorly written and thought out story is probably more of a discredit to me than this poor story.

As much as I've written about how bad many of these LW stories are for exacting harsh BTB on a wife of 20 years who was a good wife and mother and cheated once without trying to purposely hurt him, but this story was the exact opposite of that. There is a happy middle ground (let's call it "grace") where you don't exact BTB on a woman, but you also don't bend over backwards either. Four year marriage, that's 2 years of alimony (not till she remarries again) which should allow her to move on. In this case she deserved prison as she purposely tried to hurt him with aiding the theft of his money. Again, silly of me to try to make sense of this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Pffft

This died like a deflated balloon. Tough punishment for the cheating bitch. I'll give her a house, a business, 500,000, alimony, and take her to church. That'll teach her.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
26thNC

Yes; exactly this. 'Super wimp' indeed. Watch out, girls! Step out on THIS guy and you'll end up better off for it! *rolls eyes*

I'll direct everyone back to my post on the previous chapter. 26thNC quite rightly questioned why Sandy stepped out on SuperWimp when he was obviously the 'whole package' and my answer remains the same. Because he's a wimp. Because she could. Because she could literally do it all over again if she could, knowing that she'll sill feel no reason to feel guilt or remorse, because SuperWimp will kiss her ass, give her a house and hold her fucking hand.

Seriously, what a pathetic crock of shit this story was, in its entirety. I feel cheated by the author for the tagline 'unwilling cuckold gets bold'. He's so fucking bold, he made life better for his cheating wife. Fuck off!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
BTW

Is there a way to hide authors? I really want to hide anything related to this 'writer' (eugh! That's an insult to actual writers...) so I'm never reminded of this depressingly frustrating tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

...skip is really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumb

Needs to be said again. DUMB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

Do you write from experience. This take a cuck wimp to write cuck wimp shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just as the title claimed

He's a super wimp. No man in his right mind gives her that much in a divorce. In the first place, men in his position get pre-nups. In the second place he would have just let her get involved in one of her lovers schemes and she'd be in jail with nothing. Stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Idiotic

Apart from the stock LW weak/cuck husband character, which is one of the seven warning signs that a writer lacks creativity or suffers from low T, or both, the mangled, ignorant theology is just craptastic. "Not put in this world to judge"? This sounds like the maunderings of a theological illiterate like Joel Osteen. No one can go through life without "judging", and civil society would be impossible without it. The Bible contains no such nonsense. Instead, it enjoins Christians to judge righteously. That adverb is critical to understanding the point. Without going into detail, that means, among other things, a true wrong has to have been committed, the judge has to have clean hands (if you are a thief, you can't condemn someone else for being a thief), and there must be evidence to show actual guilt (which also entails some due process). This applies to personal wrongs and legal wrongs. Whether one cares for the Bible or not, authors need to get things right when it comes to factual matters. In general, LW authors should just leave theology out fo their stories (they also need lessons on female anatomy, but that is another matter.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible writing

The writing was fragmented and very hard to read. Absolutely impossible to have my feelings or affinity for this wimp. You crafted the perfect wimp with characteristics that are not readily known by us Normals.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I liked it.

He was slow to stand up for himself, but he did it with grace and kindness. He's a good man.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
The wife is a dumb bitch

Somebody needs to teach that wife how to keep her legs closed

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Dumb

If he is smart enough to have made that much money, he should have had a prenuptial agreement. Also, he was WAY TO GENEROUS! She brought no assets to the marriage, spent every dime on herself, was cheating throughout the entire marriage. They were only married for 4 years - I could see her walking away with her personal items ( $100,000 plus her car) and he could give her maybe $ 50,000 - $100,000 plus $ 2,000 - $3,000 per month for 2 years, but that is it. i.e. she needs to grow up, get some schooling and take care of herself. $500,000 + a house, + $4,000 / month until she remarries???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Upon rereading...

The story is absolutely terrible. The first time I read it I gave it a cursory glance. BUT, as I looked deeper into the story I realized there's nothing there... all fur coat and no knickers1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
unusual Story

I liked the story. Sorry you Haters and wife beaters.

I was not the best writing but readable. Was he really a Wimp? I don't think so and you-all will never understand My opinion so have a good day everyone

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

the BTB crowd are going nuts, but I liked the story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Silly story, deserves the 1/5 I gave it.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

No one but the biggest wimpiest fool would treat trash like that like a queen and go back and fuck her again.

Sorry, you spent a lot of time for whats a really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If not for the way she talked to him I would have understood. But this is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good conclusion to this first story. Writing is not easy; takes a lot of effort. Something that the bashers seem to forget

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Iameasel’s idea of a bad story is one that he disagrees with. That doesn’t mean that the story was badly or poorly written. Your story was well written and genuinely interesting. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked that he divorced her. Anything after that is irrelevant IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You make a mockery of Christianity and God’s Grace … how vile! You make a joke of men, you make a joke of love, you make a joke of being a cuck, you make a joke of being a spineless wimp. Your writing is the joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmmpf. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It sucked! Then at the end you put religion or GOD in it! Let me put this down for you,God doesn't like cowards,nor does he likes fools.He has given us a mind to use and a soul.how we live our lives under God and

below that are mortal laws we go by.God sees a lot of sin so your time is up! Your asses are his,live a good clean life.But! Live to commit act of immorality or evil in the 🌍 even in marriages where the spouses gets cheated upon is the worst evil there is.Men&women are to be of strong character not to put with a cheating spouses,and deal out some serious righteous retribution.As for your story? There be no ratings.the character is semi weak an disappointing,next time don't bring God or religion or the cheating bitch to be rewarded with a 🏠 an money.I haven't for gotten that Sandy got con.that's no excuse she schemed along with Greg also hacking illegally into skips PC is a federal crime,computer theft or data is a crime as well.Sandy should be drop kick to prison where he pays her a visit an see her go to dick withdrawal while Sandy looks at skips amusing smug face.The word are even worse out of Skips mouth(Sandy you'll be cured of thirsting for dick to be replaced with cunt addiction,the bull dyck seen you.Your one hot peace of ass to them oh! They have the old prison alma mater gay for the stay.)that's enough to send her flesh crawl,the fear an dread.that's how a story should've ended.well keep working at it bye!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How does someone supposedly as smart and successful as Skip is portrayed have zero self esteem? Only someone who thought of themselves as a worthless piece of shit would behave as this character does.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is some stupid shit!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not likely... Put it in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending was terrible. She's a bitch throughout the whole story, then all of a sudden she's just benevolent? The MC really is a wimp. Or mentally retarded. And why would a slut cheat on her husband who has a "9in dick," with a guy who is probably not as big? That's ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous