All Comments on 'Support Group Ch. 01: Chastity'

by UndercoverInterracial

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 10 years ago
Just a question

Are you for real?

UndercoverInterracialUndercoverInterracialover 10 years agoAuthor
Generic Response

Hard to gauge the tone of a sentence through text. "Are you for real" as in "Is this story nonfiction?" No, I'm not for real. My stories are all fictional. Or did you mean "are you for real" as in "I'm offended by something you've written and I'm questioning you intentions"? In that case, yes, I'm for real. I write what I enjoy and think others may enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bright Side

There is a bright side here: I don't have to waste my time reading anything else in this series as this is not erotic or even potentially believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next time write a story

Next time write a story. I mean everybody is able to rubberstamp the same stupid cliches over and over again (like is done a 1000 times before you).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story - Can't wait for next chapter

I thought this story was great and can't wait for the next chapter

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Great story

I thought this was a really great story. The husband got exactly what he deserved and the wife got what she desperately needed, a big black cock plus she was black bred as ever white woman should be. All white women should have at least one black baby preferably two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK NIGGA !!!

AND A CYCLON-B SHOWER SCUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid Story

Why is it that all your story plots follow your trademark formula of the white wife getting sexually satisfied and the husband gets his satisfaction from simply watching. This is a very predictable and stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Please write another chapter soon. I don't understand people who read these stories and then complain about white women being knocked up by black men. That's the whole reason for reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep Up The Good Work

I really enjoyed your story. Please continue. Forget about the idiots who

complain about the content. They contribute nothing and they take the

time to 'voice' their opinions as anonymous. Check out some of my stories -

piano59p....My email address is piano59p@aol.com.

Good luck and keep it going.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Not a smart husband

You lost her friend, from the tone its you that blew it. xoxoxox Annette

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
I gave him a three

Where was the seduction ? She gave it up so easy it was silly . I agree with some posters that it's silly to complain about the basic content but there was little or no plot development and it's run of the mill stereotypes . Another loving and faithful wife just gives it up with no effort on Tyrell part because he has a big cock , that's same as saying a man will just throw away his wife because she has small breasts and some big breasted bimbo offered him a "ride ". Another thing , what woman nowadays gets to her age and married and doesn't know what an orgasm is , I understand if she doesn't orgasm with her husband from intercourse but she would still know what an orgasm feels like as well as knowing what was in Tyrell's pants at the drive in . I understand it's fiction but try and keep it close to being believable .

The problem is it follows the same old cliché , BBC takes weak white wife while wimpy hubby watches . Blah , Blah , Blah . Yes , some of the images it brings to mind are sexy but this could have been so much better . Just sayin !

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe6 months ago

Good story bout the right length

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous