Support Group Ch. 01: Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Tyrell said, gently pulling my head up after about ten minutes. "You are one fine cocksucker, Chastity." I blushed, strangely pleased by his words. "I think it's time I return the favor."

"Return the favor?" I asked, uncertain of what he meant. Before I could react, the beastly black man lifted me up and laid me on my back. He leaned over me, kissing me on the neck and taking my restrained breast in his hand again. I moaned softly at his touch, biting my lip slightly. He moved his hands down to my slender waist and his head between my breasts, kissing the fabric of the tank top. His fingers were curled around the waistband of my yoga pants and his lips were just below my bellybutton when I realized what he intended to do.

"Wait, stop," I said. To my surprise, he did.

"What's the problem, Chastity?" he asked, concerned.

"Um...nobody's ever done that to me," I replied. "It's dirty..."

"Don't worry. If you don't like it, we can stop."

"Well, okay..." I said, still uncomfortable at the prospect of a man's face down there.

Tyrell went back to kissing my stomach, slowly pulling my yoga pants down. They were nearly to my knees when I felt his mouth against my thong. He continued to pull my pants away with one hand as he slid his other up, brushing the thin material of my panties to the side.

His tongue sent an electric shock up my body. A moan escaped my lips as he twirled around my clit. He pressed his mouth against the top of my vagina, lapping at it with his tongue. He finished removing my pants, and as soon as they cleared my feet, I spread my legs wide to accommodate his muscular frame. He paused for a moment to remove my wet panties then buried his face against me again. I moaned loudly, moving my hips in rhythm with his swirling tongue. I felt something building up inside me, and I was frightened.

"Something's happening," I said, riding the relentless waves of pleasure coming from the skilled black man nestled between my legs. "I've never felt like this, something's happening!" I exploded, an orgasm shooting through my body like lightning. My legs tensed, my toes pointed out. My back arched in immense pleasure. The waves slowed; I relaxed my legs and back. Tyrell pulled his head up and wiped my glistening substance from his mouth.

"I take it you liked it," he said, sure of himself.

"Yes," I managed to reply, breathing heavily. "What was that?"

"You, my dear, just had your very first orgasm," he said.

"That was amazing," I said, collapsing back against the seat.

"You ain't felt nothin' yet," the burly man said as he climbed on top of me. I looked up at him, making out the strong angles of his face in the darkness. I couldn't tell for sure, but it almost looked like he had a sinister grin. His hands found my thighs, propping my legs open wide as he lowered himself between them. Our lips met again, and I detected the faint, distinct taste of my own vagina. He pulled back and whispered, "Are you ready?"

Once again, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I felt the spongy tip of his hard, black shaft brushing against my dripping sex hole. The world seemed to pause. Everything was frozen. I knew that what I decided to do at that very moment would affect the rest of my life. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around the giant of a man and pulled him down. His thick penis pushed against my vagina, slowly breaching it. My lips parted as I let out a soft moan. The flared-out head entered me, stretching my tight hole to its limit. He pushed in, and I could feel the walls of my vagina spreading for the intruder. I had never even come close to this feeling with Nathan.

Tyrell's tongue slid into my open mouth as he gently inched his massive meat stick inside of me. I grabbed his head and kissed him passionately. Wrapping my slender legs around his muscular form, I pulled him in deeper.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, breaking both our kiss and my taboo of curse words. "Your penis is so big!" I writhed in pleasure under the big black man, loving every inch of him.

"This isn't a penis," Tyrell said. "This is a cock. A big, black cock. Say it."

"Your...cock...is so big, Tyrell!"

Holding my waist, my date dug in deeper, breaking past the benchmark my husband had set. I yelped as the black man explored previously untouched parts of me.

"Oh fuck," I repeated.

"Almost there," Tyrell said, slowly backing out and pushing back in. I looked at the sight between my legs. The man was nearly entirely inside me when he bottomed out against my cervix. "Hang on," he said, preparing to force the rest of his cock into me. I braced myself as he pushed in, breaking past my cervix and entering my womb. I screamed loudly and dug my fingers into his back.

"It hurts," I sobbed, flinching at each womb-penetrating thrust. And then it was suddenly numb. Then the numbness began to materialize into the most intense pleasure I had ever experienced. A feeling quite similar to the one I had experienced when Tyrell was licking my clit washed over me, building up inside me. I knew I was about to have another orgasm. My mouth hung open in a silent scream of pleasure as Tyrell began to quicken his pace. His black cock slammed deep into me as he fucked me silly. I sucked in a deep breath of air, then moaned loudly as another orgasm rocketed through my slender body. I felt Tyrell tense up as well, digging his fingers into me. He plowed his thick member all the way into me and groaned.

I could feel his heavy balls pulsate as they rested against my round ass. His creamy seed blasted directly into my womb, which greedily accepted the dominant man. Our simultaneous orgasms sent me to new heights. I clenched my teeth and scratched the man's back, feeling his hot cum flooding my vaginal cavity. He gave a few more small thrusts as if to squeeze any remaining semen into me, then slowly pulled out, breathing heavily. I laid there, thick cum slowly oozing from between my swollen labia.

"Holy shit," I said, propping myself up on my elbows and gasping for breath. "That was amazing, Tyrell!"

"Look who's talking," he replied with a smile.

***

That was how our second date went. We cleaned up, he took me to my car, and I went home to a husband that could no longer satisfy me. Again, I made Nathan sleep on the couch, this time not because I was still mad, but because I didn't want him touching me. I went to sleep thinking about what tomorrow's date might bring.

***

Tyrell arrived at five o'clock sharp. Since it was our anniversary, he had requested that we have our third and final date at my home, where the three of us could enjoy dinner and perhaps a movie together. I decided wear a strapless dress that night. It was what I had planned to wear the evening before, anyway. I cooked my specialty baked chicken dish which both men thoroughly enjoyed. Then we all sat in the living room: Tyrell and I next to each other on the couch with my husband in the nearby recliner.

"I brought a movie from home," Tyrell said. "I hope you don't mind watching it with me."

Nathan and I nodded, and my husband took the unmarked disc and inserted it into the DVD player. It loaded up and we watched as the movie began. The camera followed a busty white woman and what appeared to be her husband as they walked through a run down part of town. They were clearly lost, but the man refused to ask for directions. The couple came across a skinny black man with cornrows. The woman gestured to her husband, who resolutely shook his head. He retrieved a map from his pocket and began looking at it, rotating it, clearly unsure of the proper orientation. The woman, exasperated, threw her hands up in the air and walked toward the black man.

"What is this?" Nathan asked, glancing over at Tyrell and I. Neither of us responded, so he turned his attention back to the movie.

The black man was rubbing his chin, staring openly at the white breasts that were barely covered by the woman's clothes. He took her hand and nodding, pointing vaguely. The husband followed, still fumbling with his map, oblivious of the black man's hand grabbing his wife's ass as they walked out of view of the camera.

The scene cut to the inside of a garage. The bumbling white man was, for some reason, still trying to decipher the map as his wife's top was removed by the athletic black man. Her breasts bounced free and the black man immediately pulled her nipple into his mouth.

My mouth hung open as I watched the scene. I couldn't believe that Tyrell was having me and my husband watch something like this! Nathan looked at us, bewildered.

"What's going on?" my husband asked slowly, standing up.

"I'll tell you what's going on," Tyrell said. "Your wife belongs to me now. She's my little white cum dumpster."

"Chastity?" he asked. I remained frozen, my jaw still on the floor. Nathan looked at me, his eyes furrowed. "Chastity, tell me he's lying."

"I'm not lying, Nathan. Watch," he said, standing, undoing his pants, and retrieving the log that had given me so much pleasure. He waved it in front of my face, grazing my drooping mouth. I looked at my husband apologetically, then grabbed the big black cock and stuffed it in my mouth.

Nathan watched in disbelief as I sucked his boss off in front of him. I felt guilty, but the guilt was far outweighed by the excitement I was feeling from the depravity of the act. I held Tyrell's balls as I took him into my mouth, wanting my husband to see how much I loved sucking dick. I glanced at the screen -- the woman in the video was on her knees sucking the black man while her husband watched, too.

"See, Nathan? Your innocent little wife loves my black cock." Tyrell laughed cruelly. "Come on, let's take this party upstairs. I want you to see how your wife looks with a real man's cock in her."

Tyrell pulled his massive shaft from my mouth and picked me up. He wrapped his arm around back back and behind my knees, easily toting me across the room and up the stairs. Nathan trudged behind, shocked at what was going on.

"Which one is your room?" Tyrell asked, indicating Nathan to lead. He carried me effortlessly behind my husband as he showed his boss our room. Tyrell placed me upright on our bed, putting his tasty cock in my mouth again. "See how obedient she is?"

Nathan looked in dismay at me. His eyes were pleading with me to stop, but I knew I couldn't. I wanted this black man. I pulled his cock as deep as I could, taking nearly seven inches of his thick dick into my waiting mouth.

"Should I cum on your wife's pretty face, Nathan?" Tyrell asked. My pussy quivered at the thought of this dominant black man unloading on my face. "Oh, she's sucking harder, Nathan! I think she wants it!"

Nathan shook his head, unable to look at us.

"Yeah, you're right," Tyrell said. He pulled his dick out of my mouth with a loud pop and shoved me down on my marital bed. Nathan watched helplessly as Tyrell lifted my dress past my waist, revealing my moist panties. For some reason, I didn't mind Tyrell seeing my body. He slipped my underwear off, revealing my pink pussy. "Look at your wife, Nathan. She's ready to fuck a black man in front of you in your own bed!" Nathan shook his head in despair and looked pleadingly into my eyes once again.

"Chastity...Chastity, please stop this," he said.

"I'm sorry, Nathan, but Tyrell is right. I need a real man's cock in me right now."

Tyrell laughed loudly and pressed his massive cock against my slim opening. I moaned in pleasure as the black man entered me. The combination of his thick shaft opening me up and the thought of my husband watching sent me over the edge. I came hard on Tyrell's black dick.

"See that, Nathan? Your slutty wife just came from getting fucked by black cock!"

My husband covered his face. Despite his agony, he was clearly erect. His small dick pressed against his pants as I was penetrated.

"Oh honey," I said, looking into Nathan's eyes, "this feels so good! Tyrell's cock is so much bigger than yours! Watch me, watch me take your boss's big black dick in my little pussy! Oh fuck, he's so deep!"

Nathan had never heard me talk like this, and he was obviously stricken by it. Tyrell continued to pummel my vagina ruthlessly.

"Shit, Nathan! Your wife's pussy is too tight! It's like she's never been fucked! I'm about to blow my load into her!" Tyrell said to my husband. "Y'all are tryin' to have a baby, right? Maybe I'll knock this fine white bitch up for you!"

Nathan's eyes widened. I screamed loudly, cumming again. Tyrell slipped his hands under me and grabbed my ass with both hands, pushing his cock deep into my womb before unleashing a torrent of hot cum. Nathan watched in dismay as his black boss came into my pussy. The creamy jizz filled me up just as it had the night before. Tyrell grinned at Nathan and pulled out, leaving a trail of thick sperm.

I immediately sat up and pulled Tyrell's cum-coated dick into my mouth, tasting both of our flavors. I sucked him passionately, desperate for him to fuck me in front of my husband again.

"Look at this, Nathan! Your wife is a black cock slut! She craves it!" Tyrell laughed, looking at my husband then me. "Hmm, I wonder...Chastity, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Keeping his massive shaft in my mouth, I shook my head no. Tyrell looked at my husband apologetically.

"Sorry, Nathan. Your wife's tight ass is gonna need some attention. You wanna stay and watch?"

My husband didn't respond. He just stood there, resigned. Tyrell smiled and shrugged, then began removing the rest of his clothes as I sucked him.

"Take your dress off, Chastity," he commanded. I pulled his cock from my mouth and quickly removed my clothes, revealing to my husband and the black man in front of me my completely nude body. I looked up at Tyrell, awaiting my next orders. "Now turn around and lean over the bed. I'm gonna fuck your virgin ass."

Though I was a little apprehensive, I complied. I stuck my ass out for Tyrell, and he slipped his cock into my cum-filled pussy. He pumped in and out a few times, soaking his thick shaft with my fluids, then pulled it out and pressed it firmly between my ass cheeks.

"Bet you thought you'd be the first one to pop your wife's ass cherry, huh?"

Holding his massive dick with one hand and my hip with the other, Tyrell leaned forward, putting pressure on my tight sphincter. I gritted my teeth as he pushed, and eventually my anus gave way to his relentless thrusting. I yelped in pain as my virgin ass stretched around the black cock. I breathed deeply, concentrating on the inkling of pleasure that was mixed with the pain.

"Look at her, Nathan; look at your wife! She's taking her first cock up her ass!"

Tyrell spread my cheeks with his massive hands, looking down as his cock disappeared into my tight butt. It began to feel incredibly good, and I quickly came.

"See that? Did you see that? Your wife just came from getting fucked in her ass!"

I pushed my hips back, welcoming more of the black stud's long cock. My anus stretched wide around his this shaft. Tyrell picked up the pace, plunging into my virgin ass hard. I came over and over as he dominated my tiny white body.

"Yes! Fuck my ass with your black cock!" I moaned.

Tyrell quickly pulled out of my throbbing ass and shoved the tip into my soaking pussy. He squeezed my ass tightly as I felt another thick load of sperm blow between my pussy lips.

"Fuck, I'm gonna make this bitch pregnant tonight," he roared. I came hard as the warm fluid poured into me. Panting, Tyrell pulled away, leaving my pussy to freely drip his cream.

"Why?" Nathan asked, tears streaming down his face.

"Your wife needs a real man," Tyrell replied coldly. "Right, Chastity?"

Panting, I looked at my husband. "He's right, dear. Your little dick just doesn't do it for me. I need a big, black cock to fill me up. Now go sleep on the couch. Tyrell and I need to discuss some things. Oh, and happy anniversary. It's the best one I've ever had!"

Heartbroken, my husband trudged out of the room. I have no doubt that he could hear my screams as his boss fucked me in any hole he pleased all through the night.

***

So that's my story. That's how I became a sex addict. I hope I passed my audition. Tyrell comes over every day to make sure my pussy stays full of cum. Sometimes I even visit my husband at work in order to get some time with his boss. Nathan and I are still together -- even though I'm black owned and pregnant now. He still watches as I fuck Tyrell. I don't mind. In fact, I think Nathan and I are even closer than before. Oh, and he quit gambling!

12