Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Thursday came along and Ellie was back at her own desk. She had three days of items to catch up on thanks to all the meetings she'd had to attend. She made sure to say good morning to all the people in her department, including Jake. In the afternoon, when others were scarce, Jake came over to her office with a bag. He handed her the bag and said "You'll be home for a while before I can get there. Why don't you take a nice hot bath and then put this on and only this. I'll bring all the food we need and we'll prepare it together, okay?"

"Okay...." Ellie said hesitantly. She tried to look into the bag but he stopped her. "No no... wait until you get out of the bathtub. Promise?"

"Okay....."

"Remember.. that and only that..."

He winked at her and left.

Though her curiosity was really nagging at her, Ellie resisted the temptation to look into the bag. She went home after her work day was over and did as she was told. She took a nice long hot bath. She then dried and moisturized her skin and then opened up the bag. In it was a large jean shirt. That was it. She put the shirt on and it dangled all the way to the middle of her thighs and the sleeves went way past her hands. She rolled up the sleeves to mid forearm and then went to button up the shirt. It had no buttons. No buttons!

Remembering that he'd told her that she was to wear nothing else, she temporarily covered up with a robe and went to close all the blinds and curtains so her neighbours wouldn't get a show. Then, she removed the robe and set it aside just in case there was someone else that showed up at the door.

She set up a nice table and by the time she was done, there was a knock at the door. Ellie went to the door and looked through the peep hole to make sure it was indeed Jake.

She opened the door making sure to hide behind it in case there was anyone else in the area. Jake walked in, carrying two grocery bags. Ellie closed the door behind him. He set the bags down and stood in front of her. He looked her up and down and let out a low whistle. Then, he grabbed the two sides of the shirt just above her breasts but below the collar and he kissed her.

Ellie felt herself melt as he kissed her. His kiss was sweet yet possessive and it was turning her on. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him to her but he stopped her and took a step back.

"Not yet. Let's go make dinner. I'm hungry."

He picked up the bags and led her to the kitchen. He then told her to cut up the celery and onion he'd brought. As she started her task, Ellie felt him cuddle up behind her. He kissed her neck gently and allowed his hands to roam. Ellie stopped what she was doing and leaned back against him. He stopped and said "No stopping! You need to continue your task no matter what I do to you."

Ellie started cutting again and asked "A little bossy, aren't you?"

"Well, you're the boss at work and I wanted to see what it would feel like to boss you around for a change. You don't mind do you?"

"Okay, I think I can play along."

As she continued to cut up the celery and onion, his hands resumed roaming. Through the jean shirt, he caressed her back, her arms, her torso and finally, her breasts. He teased her nipples through the fabric and that got her to moan. She slowed down her cutting and he said "Focus."

While she tried to focus on cutting the onion and the celery, and not her own fingers, Jake's hands lightly caressed her everywhere, setting her skin on fire, wanting more. When she was done, he pulled away and took out some mushrooms. He instructed her to wash and cut them into slices. While she gently washed the mushrooms, he pulled the shirt back, exposing her breasts. He put his fingers under the running water and then wet her nipples, making them harden even more. He teased her nipples which made her moan again but this time, she managed to keep working on her task.

Jake then instructed her to saute all of the ingredients in butter. He held the shirt closed in front of her to prevent the splatter from burning her. However, to do so, he had to be totally wrapped around her and she felt him gently rocking his hips, rubbing his jean-covered hard on against her rear end. When the onion and celery and mushrooms were done enough, Jake opened up a can of cream of mushroom soup and a can of tuna and got her to incorporate both to the skillet. Then, he instructed her to lower the heat on the stove and stir while the mixture warmed up.

Jake stood slightly to her left and with his right hand, caressed her rear end. At first, it was through the fabric of the jean shirt but then, he went under it and the skin on skin contact was warm and soft. Ellie couldn't help herself and adopted a wider stance, opening up her legs for him to access. And he did. His hand reached down the his fingers grazed her slit from behind.

"Keep stirring"

He pulled her left hand to the front of his body and got her to run his erection through the fabric. His finger was circling her wet hole and when he finally pushed it in, she squeezed his cock. He quickly put his left hand over hers and said "be gentle now and keep stirring".

While he slowly fingered her pussy, Ellie continued to stir and to rub his cock. His left hand reached for her breast and he teased her nipple. She had a lot of trouble concentrating with the heat radiating from deep inside her body. Rarely had she felt so turned on.

"How about you drop those jeans of yours and pound that hard on into my pussy?"

Jake pulled away and said "Not yet. Now, we eat."

"Oh, I'd eat you all right!"

He turned her around and gave her a gentle kiss and said "Ellie, I'm really hungry after my long shift and I kind of need the energy so I can give you that pounding you want. Let's have dinner and then we'll play."

Ellie nodded and Jake made toast. While the toast were cooking, he pulled out a bag of pre-mixed salad and split it into two bowls. Then, he grabbed plates, put a toast on the plate and covered it with the mixture he'd gotten her to prepare. Ellie grabbed some salad dressing bottles from the fridge and put them on the table. They took their plates, went to the table and ate their dinner.

Ellie had never eaten that before so she commented "This is really good and so simple to make!"

"My mom taught me how to do that. It's quick, easy and nutritious – though the canned soup isn't the best, it's not the worst either."

After they were finished dinner and putting away the leftovers, Jake insisted that Ellie wash the dishes by hand. While she did that, he resumed his sensual roaming all over her body. Once again, her nipples stood at attention and her pussy was soaked.

When she was done, Jake pulled her to the living room and turned on the tv. He got her to sit between his legs, sideways on the couch so they could both recline. His hands caressed her nipples some more, and then one of the hands slipped lower to her pussy. At first, he only caressed the outside, keeping his fingers from entering her slit. It inflamed her and she arched her back, wanting more. She reached behind her and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

After a few moments of this, he gently pushed her forward so he could free his hard cock from the confines of his jeans. He then got them both back into the same position as before only this time, she was able to wrap her fingers around his cock and he pushed a finger into her slit. It was a bit awkward for Ellie to caress him behind her back.

Jake whispered in her ear "It's okay, just leave your hand around my cock and enjoy what I'm doing to you."

He teased a nipple with one hand and teased her clit with the other hand. Ellie leaned her head back on his shoulder and rocked her hips while he fingered her. The sensations were amazing and Ellie let herself be gently tortured by Jake's hands. The hand on her pussy pressed against her and all of a sudden she felt a giant wave wash over her. She came right then and there in a way she had never come before.

When she was done riding the wave, she gently turned around to cuddle with him and they kissed. They kissed deeply and passionately for several minutes and then Ellie pushed herself off the couch and onto the floor. Jake turned so he sat facing her and she got between his legs. She took his hard cock into her hands and then started licking and kissing it.

He allowed her to play with his cock for a while, enjoying the many different ways she was giving him pleasure but then his need took over. He grabbed her by the hair and started directing her movements, lifting his hips slightly to meet her eager mouth. It didn't take long and he filled her mouth with his cum. She swallowed it all and licked him clean, moaning appreciative sounds as she did so.

When she was done, she pulled away and said "Thanks for the meal and the dessert."

Jake got up, pulled her to her feet and led her into the bedroom. There, he quickly took his clothes of, took the shirt off Ellie and got her to lay back onto the bed. "My turn to have dessert" he said before plunging between her legs. He licked and probed and had her moaning and squirming on the bed and this time, she didn't have the distraction of another cock in her face. Several times, he brought her close to the edge only to back off. This only heightened her desire for his cock inside her, a desire that was fast turning into a need.

"Jake, I need your cock in me, please fuck me."

He stopped kissing her and licking her and she thought that he would give her what she wanted. But not yet. He caressed her pussy with his hand while his mouth lavished attention on her nipples. She tried to turn to caress him but he prevented it and said "just be patient."

After a few minutes, he went back to eating her pussy and got her close to the edge again but this time, when he stopped, it was to bury himself into her. She was so wet that he simply glided in despite his width. Slowly he slid in and out of her, filling her. He pushed down on her pelvis as he did so, causing delicious pressure on the whole area. He propped himself on his elbows and teased her nipples with his fingers, flicking them, slightly pinching them and twisting them, always causing pleasure, never pain.

Ellie arched her back as the pleasure built and he managed to press down even more, giving her the pressure she needed. When he wet his fingers and continued his gentle assault on her sensitive nipples, it pushed her over the edge and she came hard, squeezing on his cock while he stilled inside her. On her second squeeze, she heard him groan and felt him press into her a little harder and understood that he was coming right along with her over that edge.

He waited until all the after shocks subsided for her to pull out. Ellie was surprised to see him head to the washroom to remove the condom and wash up – she'd never even noticed him putting one on. He came back and cuddled with her. He kissed her tenderly and said "why don't we take a little nap and then we can go again?"

Ellie was so spent that all she could do is nod and cuddle against him. He pulled a blanket over them and soon fell asleep to.

It was a about half an hour later that they both woke up. He kissed her, tenderly at first and then became more passionate. She reached for his cock only to find it ready to go. She stroked him gently and soon felt his hand roaming her body, getting her ready for him again.

"When Steve talked me into coming here, he mentioned that there was no feeling like having your great breasts wrapped around his cock. You don't mind if I try that, do you?"

Ellie smiled and laid on her back while he straddled her. When he laid his rod between her breasts, she pushed them up to wrap around it. Gently he moved back and forth. Then, his hands took over the task of holding her breasts around him so he could flick her nipples with his thumbs. Ellie reached behind her for the second pillow to put under her head and propped herself in a manner that gave her the ability to kiss and lick the tip of his cock when he pushed forward. A few times, he let her lick and suck on his cock for a bit before pulling away again and rocking back and forth.

"Steve was right, this is heavenly but I want more."

This time, she noticed him reaching for a condom and he got her to put it on him. He then asked "Mind if I do you doggie-style?"

She sure wasn't going to deny him that so she turned around and allowed him entry. He filled her again and after a minute of two of gentle movement, he sped up and fucked her hard. He reached down and played with her breasts for a bit and then put one hand on her hip and with the other, he reached for her clit. But instead of wildly stroking it like many men would do, Jake simply applied pressure on it and rhythmically applied and released this pressure. It drove her nuts and she mirrored the rhythm squeezing down on his cock. She thought that they were both heading for another amazing orgasm but he stopped her.

He pulled out and laid down on the bed and said "Ride me."

She obliged. She got on top of him and rode him for a while. Then, he pulled her down to him and kissed her, stopping her movements with his hands.

"Lay on top of me with your legs stretched out, build that pressure you like."

Ellie wasn't going to argue with that and did so promptly. The position gave him full access to her breasts and he took advantage of it, pulling one nipple into his mouth and playing with the other with his fingers. His other hand rested on the small of her back and pushed down. Ellie felt it build inside her, a third orgasm, a record for her. It only took a few minutes and the earthquake hit her. She squeezed on his cock so hard that he let o of the nipple he'd been sucking on to cry out with his own release. They rode the aftershocks together and then, they were truly, totally spent.

"Is it okay if I spend the night?"

"You're panning on making me late for work aren't you?"

"Me? Innocent little me?"

"Let me set my alarm a half hour earlier."

"Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Sure."

"Any chance you and I can be exclusive for a while?"

"I think I'd like that but we can't tell anybody, specially at work."

"No problem, I don't kiss and tell either."

And with that, they kissed and cuddled and fell asleep.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12