Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 03: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

'Good thing I didn't accidentally call Steph, Elly,' I thought to myself as I drove home from her house.

For some reason I couldn't shake a guilty feeling, like I cheated on Elly. One side of me was pissed because I felt guilty. After all, we weren't official. The other side of me, though, hopefully the good side, felt terrible.

I did laundry and had my spare tire fixed on Saturday. I ignored three calls from Mrs. Warner and just picked up a pizza for dinner. I drank a couple beers, ate pizza, and watched a movie on Netflix. My buddy, Mark, called, and I agreed to meet him for breakfast at Toast. As I watched the movie, I thought of seeing the latest Star Wars with Elly and drinking that great moonshine instead of beer.

I met Mark the next morning. After ordering, we started talking over coffee. He'd heard from another friend of my plan to buy a farm in Wisconsin.

"Did I hear right? What the hell are you thinking of doing?"

"Slow down. It's not that bad an idea."

"It is too. You'll be bored to death inside of a month."

"How do you know?"

"I know you. First of all there isn't enough pussy within fifty miles of that farm to satisfy you."

"I met someone while I was up there last weekend."

"A farm girl? Really?"

"Yes."

"You're losing your mind. I have a shrink I can hook you up with to cure this insanity. She's a good fuck, too."

"It's not insanity, and she's gorgeous."

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Have you taken leave of your senses, man?"

"Not hardly."

"This doesn't sound like you," Mark said.

"That's somewhat true. I'm not sure what I want anymore. I thought I knew when I went up there, but now I'm questioning myself."

"You should be questioning and coming to your senses. You love money, just like me, and you like being wealthy. You'll never be happy losing that."

"Maybe. Maybe you're right. I do wrestle with that, but I still intend to keep my job, at least for the first several years."

"You're a big-city guy, Jack."

"Not necessarily. I enjoyed some aspects of being out of the city."

"Like what?"

"Elly and I drove through the fields on her quad. That was a lot of fun."

"You could do that without buying a damn farm. Who is this Elly?'

"I met her when I got a flat tire in the Land Rover in front of her property. She helped me out a lot."

"You said she's beautiful?"

"Gorgeous!"

"Tell me more."

"Okay you letch, but she doesn't have a sister for you."

"Don't worry. I have no desire for farm pussy."

"Nice," I said sarcastically, and then told him more of Elly and the boys.

I parted with Mark agreeing with him that I would think this through. I couldn't agree that this wasn't at all me, but he did make a few points that were already troubling me. Mark was not me, though, and I decided not to let him play too big an influence. We were alike in many ways, that's why we were great friends, but he was divorced twice, loved playing the bachelor, thought money was the be-all to end-all, and even more big city than me. He was a patent attorney and made huge money. Actually, I think one of the reasons we got along so well was he respected me for making as much or more than he did. He didn't respect many people that had what he called little jobs. He could be such an ass sometimes.

One thing I did decide was to call Elly when I got home. I'd left her number on my dresser so I wouldn't lose it. I'm not sure why, exactly, but I felt nervous calling her for the first time.

The cell phone rang about six times, then the voicemail kicked in. Elly's voice brought me back to being there with her. "Hi, this is Elly. Leave your message."

"Elly, this is Jack. Sorry I didn't call sooner, but I'm thinking hard on what I want. Honestly, I'm a little conflicted. Not about you or the boys, but about my idea to live in Wisconsin and get away from my life here in Chicago. Call me back when you can, please. Thanks."

I decided to play tennis to burn off some built-up energy. I called my friend, Kurt, but he didn't answer his cell. He was married anyway, and catching him free on a Sunday was not likely. I decided to try Marcie instead. We met at the tennis club a year ago and dated a few times. She was a good tennis player, but not too challenging for me. Not bragging, but guys just hit a bit harder in general. She answered her cell and could play in the afternoon, so we agreed to meet.

I was in the car on my way to the club to meet Marcie when my Bluetooth in the Rover went off. I hadn't plugged Elly's number into my phone yet, so the caller ID didn't show a name, just the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jack," Elly said.

"Elly?"

"Yes. How are you?"

"Fine, on my way to play tennis," I said, disliking talking on the Bluetooth. It always made the calls a bit impersonal and sometimes hard to hear on both ends. However, in Chicago you had no other options without getting a ticket.

"Need to work off a few of my waffles," Elly joked.

"No doubt," I replied, laughing. "What're you and the boys doing?"

"They're down for their naps, but not before we ran through the sprinkler for about an hour. I'm afraid you started something with them. They call it Mr. Jack's game."

"Really? That's cool."

"Remember what we were doing this time last week?"

It took me half a second to remember, "How could I forget," I replied.

"Have you been thinking about the Martin Farm? Maybe your seed is taking root," she suggested with a sweet laugh.

I had to laugh too. "Can't stop thinking of it."

"Good. From your message I'm guessing you're in a quandary, though."

"Very much so."

"Are you in doubt about the things that made you want to come look at the farm in the first place?"

"Yes. Elly, my friends keep hammering away at me that it's not me."

"Well, only you can decide that, but you seemed relaxed when you were here. Besides, if I understood you right you wouldn't totally give up Chicago or your place there, just have an alternate getaway."

"Yeah. That's correct."

"Seems like the best of both worlds if you can afford it."

"Truthfully, I can, but I just need to weigh this out in my mind."

"Do the boys and I complicate things?"

"Yes, but not in a bad way."

"That's good to hear. Jack, follow your heart. That always helps me when I need to make tough decisions."

"I know. That's what I need to do, right?"

"Yes. In the end it's about being happy, and your happiness especially."

"Don't you have an opinion on this?"

"Of course I do, but I need to let you decide for yourself."

"It's totally up to me? You don't want to tell me how you feel?"

"What do you want to hear from me?"

"That you care if I buy the Martin Farm or not."

"Do I want you as a neighbor? Yes."

"That's not totally what I meant."

"I know, but what do you want me to say, that I love you, I love the way you are with Blaine and Blake, I think they could love you as their daddy, that I can't live without you, that I can't wait to have sex with you again, that ours lives together would be perfect? I can't say all those things, Jack."

"Wow. I guess I'm asking too much, huh?"

"No you're not, but you must know I'm asking myself a lot of questions, too."

"Like what?" I asked, as I parked at the club.

"Pretty much the opposite of the questions I just gave you."

"Do you think I'm good with the boys and they could love me?"

"That might not be a fair question so soon, after just a few days, but I think you have potential," Elly declared.

"What more should I do?"

"Nothing, and everything. Jack, you must know that raising kids is not always fun and games. You haven't been around enough to see them fight over a toy, not obey me, break something of yours, or do other bad things that kids, especially boys, do all the time."

"You think I couldn't handle those things?"

"I have no idea. People can be fine when things are going well. The true test of people and love is when things are going badly."

"God...you're so smart."

"No, I'm just a widowed mother of two three-year-old boys. I'm just saying there's a lot to learn about them and yourself when it comes to being their daddy."

"I suppose you're right."

"About this, I know I am."

"Elly, I'm outside the tennis club in my car. I'm meeting a friend for tennis five minutes ago."

"Okay, go. Have fun and keep that great bod," she stated, laughing.

"I love the way you laugh," I said.

"I love your dick, so maybe that makes us even," she said and laughed out loud.

"You're wicked, but I love it," I replied.

"I hope your seed is growing in that field, Jack."

"Me too," I said, but doubt was still there.

Marcie was ready, waiting for me on the court I'd reserved. We exchanged friendly kisses at the net. I switched shoes quickly and we started to warm up. We easily hit a bunch of volleys back and forth. I kept the returns manageable so we could get a bunch of swings in on each volley. As we got into it, though, Marcie began to work on her game by pushing me to make tough returns and run the court. I liked it for the exercise and the challenge. Occasionally, I hit one down the line on her to get her working, too.

We only had an hour; actually, fifty-five minutes after my tardiness. I tried to think about what Elly said, but the tennis required some concentration so it was a bit useless. Marcie really tried to give me a good workout and we were both sweaty by the time we had to quit. I'd brought a change of clothes, like usual, and so had she. We showered quickly and planned to go for a drink after. Even though she promised to be fast, I was still waiting about fifteen minutes and talking to one of the tennis instructor when she finally emerged.

Marcie had on a nice, short summer printed dress and sandals. Her brown hair was done, now, as opposed to the ponytail she'd played in on the court. Marcie was tall for a girl, at five ten, and I tried to remember her body from the few times we'd been together. I remembered mostly a slender build in all aspects, but the thing that I remembered most were her huge aureoles on smallish tits. As I recalled, I'd liked sucking those sensitive morsels.

I knew of a Japanese restaurant just around the corner, on the Chicago River. The river is really just a glorified canal, but it was nice on sunny days like this, with outside tables on the canal. We easily got a table since it was four in the afternoon.

"How have you been?" I asked, after we ordered chilled Saki.

"Well," Marcie said. "The new building improvements at Rush are great and I was promoted to head floor nurse."

"That's great," I said.

"How about you?"

"Work is the same, doing fine."

"No girlfriend?" Marcie asked.

Why was that a common question? "No. Nothing established, anyway."

"What does that mean?" Marcie asked, laughing.

"Well, let just say I have a new find."

"Really? Do tell."

"A Wisconsin girl."

"No way! How did you meet a Wisconsin girl? On a plane?"

"No. I was checking out some land up there I'm considering," I said, and told Marcie most of the story, like I'd done with Mark.

"Wow," Marcie finally said, after listening through a second drink.

It was five o'clock and my stomach was growling. The sun was directly on us, too, and we were both getting a bit uncomfortable. I asked if she wanted something to eat and to move inside. She agreed.

We had an appetizer, followed by dinner. She had another Saki, I didn't, and she was beginning to act a little lit. I don't know how, but the conversation drifted to single women with children. Marcie had lots of thoughts and experiences from seeing so much at the hospital. She was an intelligent woman and I'd always enjoyed her ability to talk about various topics.

We skipped dessert and I paid the bill at nearly seven o'clock. It was still bright sunshine as we left the restaurant. She always took a cab to the club since she only lived like eight blocks away, so I offered to drive her home and she accepted.

I luckily found a spot right in front of her building. She invited me in, and we both knew what that could mean. A twinge of guilt hit me, but not enough to stop me from going inside.

Marcie's apartment was small, a typical Chicago efficiency. At thirty-two, she'd yet to marry. She said she hadn't found the right guy. She had a guy she often dated, mostly for sex, she admitted, but hadn't met Mr. Right.

She offered me another drink and we opened a bottle of white wine after the Saki. We put some music on and sat on her sofa. The conversation turned to politics, which we'd always had in common. Politics could be a fun topic if the parties all agreed. I'd learned long ago to avoid politics if the parties differed, and especially if it was a big-time separation in left versus right.

By the time we poured a second glass of wine, Marcie had her hand on my chest and another in the hair on the back of my head. The kissing started and I'd always found her to be a good kisser. How this woman hadn't found a man yet, I didn't know, but then again we never made it beyond where we were now, either.

The kissing led to Marcie opening my pants and kneeling on the floor between my legs. She had my freed, semi-hard cock in her mouth and was expertly working it into full hardness. The first time Marcie and I met outside tennis was at a party of a mutual friend. The evening ended for us not long after she blew me and swallowed my cum in the bedroom of our friend.

As Marcie sweetly sucked my cock, I leaned forward and lowered the zipper on the back of her pretty dress. She let go of my cock and balls long enough for me to free her arms of the dress. Her small lacy bra unhooked in the front and that soon was on the couch beside me. I stared at those incredible aureoles before I palmed both of them. Marcie groaned as I teased her nearly inch-long nipples and pulled on them. I could have easily kept playing with those while she took another load from me, but I wanted that pussy again. I remembered she was a great fuck.

I stopped Marcie just before she got me to cum in her mouth. She squealed with disappointment when I pushed her gently back. You had to admire a girl who knew what she wanted. I nearly carried her to her bed. It was unmade, which made it easy to plop her down and peel off the rest of her clothes. I looked down on her nice body as she lay staring at my stiff cock. She opened her legs for me. Her pubes were shaved, with a little landing strip above. She looked wet and ready.

"Oh, I love your big dick, Jack. Fuck me silly!"

I easily found her slick hole and pushed in. She moaned loudly as I slowly fed her inch after inch of my cock. I hit her cervix just as I ran out of cock to give her. She was super-wet and tight. I started a slow rhythm with long strokes; she gripped my sides as I fucked her faster.

"Mmm. Yes. That's so good. Yes. Fuck me, Jack. I've missed your thick dick."

Marcie had done a great job sucking my dick so my need to cum was still strong. I hadn't even thought of a condom, and now I was getting nervous. Marcie was just groaning loudly, seemingly without a worry.

"Where you want me to cum?" I asked Marcie.

"You're okay wherever you want, babe," she replied between groans.

I slowed to make sure Marcie was matching me in her arousal. Her squeals for me to fuck her harder answered that. I kept it a slow build, though, so she was right on the edge when I doubled my pace all at once.

"Fuck. Oh...yes...fuck me," Marcie screamed way to loud for an apartment. It was an old building with thick walls, but still.

I could feel sweat building on my forehead as I pounded her poor pussy. Her long legs hugged me to her. My cock sluiced into her wet sheath, bent on pushing her cute ass into the bed. I could feel my orgasm building to blast off.

"Oh, baby. Fuck me!" Marcie yelled again. "I'm cumming."

"Me to!" I shouted back, just as my dick erupted deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, shit. I feel it. Oh, so hot." Marcie exclaimed.

My jizz pumped into Marcie from the deeply buried head of my cock. Her climax caused her pussy muscles to clamp down hard on my cock; it was like she locked me inside her and I could feel every pulse of my dick. Sweat dripped off my forehead onto her bed.

Marcie was moaning softly when her pussy finally relaxed and I fell onto the bed next to her. Her body was glistening with sweat and her chest heaved from her exertion.

"Jack...that was wonderful," she whispered.

"Thanks. You're great."

"God, I'm hot."

"Me too," I agreed.

We lay there catching our respective breaths for a minute or two until Marcie swung her lithe body on top of me. She rubbed her pussy against my wet, deflated dick. It started to feel even wetter and I realized it might be my spunk leaking out of her. I pulled her up and sucked on her magnificent nipples. My lips could easily pull on those long buds. She moaned her approval.

"Mmm," Marcie moaned. "Want to take a shower?"

I was pretty sure the shower would lead to more, and quickly agreed. Before heading to her bathroom, we both finished the glasses of wine we'd left on the coffee table. Marcie pulled a towel from her linen closet for me and turned on the water. Incredibly, my dick was already showing signs of new life, as I watched her slender body and those great nipples moving around.

After the water warmed, we actually took the time to wash each other. There wasn't a seat in Marcie's small, old style tub/shower combination, but that didn't stop her. She knelt on the rubber pad she used to keep from slipping in the shower. Using that wonderful mouth, she had me hard again in no time.

Even with the pad, her knees soon hurt, so she got up and presented her backside to me. It didn't take too much to realize her plan. I slipped into her easily from behind, and she gripped the wall as best she could as I pounded away at her pussy. Having cum not twenty minutes earlier, I was ready for a long fuck. Holding her hips and fucking her in a standing doggy style, I brought her to two good climaxes before I felt my balls getting ready. I managed to work her to another shrieking cum before I had to climax, too.

Marcie spun around after her last orgasm waned, dropped back down to her knees, and took me into her mouth just as my cum burst forth. She groaned as I fed her my load, and I trembled from the intensity of her sucking. I held her head in place and deposited my seed in her mouth.

"Oh, Marcie...suck it, baby."

Marcie's mouth was doing exactly that. She wasn't content just to have me unload in her mouth, she wanted to drain me dry. My legs felt weak as she softly nursed on my softening appendage. I think she might have liked to stay there longer, but again her knees hurt.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves. I got back into my clothes, and Marcie put on a thin robe. I could easily see her darkish nipples through the material, with the long, erect nipples poking out. She tried to convince me to stay for another glass of wine, but it was already going on ten and I wanted to get home for work tomorrow. I knew, too, if I stayed we'd be back at each other for another round.

Marcie hid her near nakedness behind the apartment door as she gave me a passionate goodbye kiss.

"I wish you didn't have to go," she suggested.

"Me too," I said, but we both knew otherwise.

"Don't be a stranger."

"I'll try not to."

"Anytime you need to talk, or burn off some steam, just call me," she offered. "For tennis, too."

"I will. Bye, Marcie."

"Bye, Jack."

I felt sorry for Marcie as I headed to my car. She really didn't deserve my pity or rejection, and I couldn't even decide why I felt she did. Maybe I felt she deserved more; a guy who could love her like she certainly deserved. I just didn't think she was the answer for me. She let me know many times, in some not too subtle ways, that she would like us to be more than fuck buddies and tennis friends, but I just couldn't get there in my mind for some reason. She was always great to be with. It sure wasn't fair to her, but I liked things with her just as they were, and nothing more.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers