Surprise From Calvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Calvin, yes!!"

In seconds my body was convulsing. I had never had an orgasm that strong. It rocked its way through my body in waves. It took several minutes for me to finally recover.

"Can you stand?"

"I don't know. My knees are weak."

"I will help you. We should shower before we go home."

"Are you going to leave me alone in the shower?"

"No, I want to help wash you. I want to touch you more. We need to leave soon, so that we can beat mom and dad home though.

Calvin helped me to my feet. My knees almost buckled, however Calvin was there. We walked to the bathroom a few doors down. He got the water running, and waited until it was hot. He helped me into the shower, than got in after me. There was a body sponge and my favorite body wash on the side of the shower.

"You really have been planning this, haven't you?"

"Yes, Lori, I have."

With that I kissed him again. It was a quick gentle kiss. I knew that it was getting really late, and we did need to beat our parent's home. Calvin picked up the body sponge, and body wash and started washing me. The smell of the coconut body wash surrounding me, the feel of Calvin's naked body next to me, and the hot water cascading down my body, felt so wonderful.

Calvin finished washing my body, he wouldn't let me wash him, saying that we needed to leave. So he hurried and washed himself. We got out of the shower, and dried off. Calvin handed me a pair of my jeans and one of my Tee shirts.

"Just in case, we don't beat mom and dad home. I don't want mom getting mad at you, for something I wanted."

"I never would have thought to bring a change of clothes."

We finished getting dressed, and left. He drove home a different way than we came. Calvin promised me that we would go back to his grandparent's farm house again this weekend. If we could he would do it right after his party tonight.

We got home before our parents. Calvin came into my room after I had put my pajama's on. He was quiet, and I was worried that he had a change of heart, and he regretted what had happened.

"Do you regret what happened tonight?"

"No! I will never regret what we did."

"What is bothering you then?"

"I wish we could sleep together tonight. I want to feel you in my arms. I want to have your scent in my bed. I don't want to let go of you."

I reached over and hugged him, and gave him a quick kiss.

"I could sneak into your room after mom and dad come up and check on us? If you want me too?"

"I want to say yes, but since mom and dad are planning breakfast for me, they are going to want to wake me up to."

"Tonight then. Tonight we will sleep in the same room, and we will stay together all night."

"That is better than nothing. Goodnight Lori. I love you."

"I love you too."

12